It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Operation White Panther  (Read 364391 times)

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #1100 on: December 09, 2019, 05:38:44 AM »
No big deal man  ;D

We have solved this problem of dating site, and had an open and frank communication about it. And now our both profiles are hidden on the site. She did it by herself, and i did it by myself.

I was not watching her profile, but when a profile is a match and is modified, Badoo sends AUTOMATICALLY a message to all matches. That what happened. I couldn't ignore this signal.
So men, if you are in some relationship with a woman be aware of what those sites are doing before playing with the fire. 

Now we are upgrading our communication and very eager to explore more about each other.
Our meeting is only in 3 weeks and we go in an exciting location in of the old Europe.

Let me guess,

Prague ? ;)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #1101 on: December 09, 2019, 06:38:17 AM »
I wouldn't give the last woman an 8, 7 max for me. Time looks like it's starting to take its toll and that may even reduce her to a 6 if we are taking that into account.

The girl at the top is quite pretty, lovely pair of boobs and still has youth on her side. Yes! At least a good solid 7, possibly verging on an 8 for me. Bodywise an easy 8-9 at least I would say ;D

Trench i finally saw a video of this woman (her videos are good for my russian course) and do agree that 5 years ago she was a 8 something 8.1 maybe or 7+ at least. But the german food killed her somehow.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1102 on: December 09, 2019, 07:05:07 AM »
Let me guess,

Prague ? ;)
You are close MSB, not so far ... :D
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1103 on: December 09, 2019, 08:09:23 AM »
So here; we have the horror version of the game analyzed by a "pshychologue" from FSU.
This one, i never heard about it, never, in any forums, any books and any actions in the field i have been involved many years. (from 2007 minus my marriage). 
It could exist in twisted minds, probably some instable minded people, some young lads who have no maturity, no life experience and are totally green, maybe, there are some fools everywhere.But throughout all the material i read and people i have met, never heard about such horror.  :wallbash:
So this woman is disclosing that first creating emotions about the girl (which is true) and after the pickuper puts the woman in contact with weird experiences like cemetary, simulating a crash.
During the third meeting the pickuper is supposed to use a cruel trick named the needle which consists to inflict severe emotional pain on the girl. So he gets some attachment back.  :wallbash:

Don't know where she read or see such shit. If she readed Mystery it's obvious that she only read some parts or her english skills are too low to understand what he wrote. :deadhorse:
I do believe that she reads the Mystery's book because she speaks about the neg (the neg is not delivered to knock down arrogance of a girl but to lower her value while you increase your to allow both partners to have an happy outcome. I never used it myself but i have used the active moving non verbal dance and takeaways).

__________________________________________________________________________ _____
bottom line :

Creating negative emotions are not the goal.
Creating couples of comfortable/uncomfortable situations (sometimes only one or two seconds) are advanced techniques, to push up attraction but that's not a sado maso game and never been the main mechanism of the game, far from this.
Speaking about your vulnerability has nothing to do with jumping in the gloomy and weird.A woman don't surrender, and don't give a sexual service because she feels attached to a man, especially in only few hours of relationship. That's giving too much power to the game and fall in the pathology of deviant manipulators and their victims.

About this psy :
Again we have someone  who have "studied" something half and hour and pretends to master it and explain it to their patients. Those patients will be aware probably of some perverts which is good but it will be totally useless with pickupers.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 08:27:30 AM by Patagonie »

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #1104 on: December 09, 2019, 08:33:14 AM »
You are close MSB, not so far ... :D

;)

A Spa resort that has a different name for Germans ? ;)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1105 on: December 09, 2019, 09:20:19 AM »
Don't even believe that mistress wants to let me away :
She wrotes me friday : come to see me in my second city, jump in a blablacar.
I only see the message saturday, but with no intention to do such a thing.  8)
If i had to make this move, i would buy a plane ticket. It's a 15 hours of car back and forth to meet her in her second city.

We don't have the same life, i organize my schedule and make plan two or three weeks in advance sometimes more. She don't even know what she does for the next day.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 09:28:12 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1106 on: December 09, 2019, 09:24:38 AM »
The same with Erika, she is faithfull, every morning, every night she politely wants me the best.
She puts some sexual tension recently on her own on our messages.

Something like
I want to kiss you in the back in the cinema.
and
I am very active when it's dark.   :P :P :P   

I tried to help her to get more confessions about her being very active when it's dark  :P   

But she prefered to become silent.  8)   
Maybe this is too much a burden  :luv:
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 09:29:24 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1107 on: December 10, 2019, 02:18:52 PM »
Если в вашем сердце есть что-то, что хочет плакать, и вы хотите поделиться этим со мной, позвони мне или напиши мне.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1108 on: December 11, 2019, 08:09:00 AM »
Ok guys here we are again.

The pickup. In FSU in a supermarket. Of course the guy keeps the video he likes the most, but i think it's not so against the odds. 

So guys tell me with whom he has the most chances to see in the second date? 

Notice his body language and what's his position with the women, does he face them?   8)

Offline rwd123

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #1109 on: December 11, 2019, 04:29:06 PM »
Если в вашем сердце есть что-то, что хочет плакать, и вы хотите поделиться этим со мной, позвони мне или напиши мне.
Did you write this or did she?

I can pretty much read this sentence so my language skills are slowly improving...

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1110 on: December 12, 2019, 04:34:31 AM »
I wrote it. 

She is facing a difficult situation with her ex. 

Offline ML

« Reply #1111 on: December 13, 2019, 09:23:26 AM »

Very romantic Pat.

I can usually only say what William Hurt first said to Kim Zimmer when he mistook her for Kathleen Turner in "Body Heat."
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #1112 on: December 13, 2019, 12:45:33 PM »
Did you write this or did she?

A native speaker would never say "что хочет плакать".  There is nothing grammatically incorrect, it's just not something they would say.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2019, 12:56:08 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1113 on: December 13, 2019, 06:07:36 PM »
Very romantic Pat.

I can usually only say what William Hurt first said to Kim Zimmer when he mistook her for Kathleen Turner in "Body Heat."
Thank you man, it comes from the heart.

I don't understand ? "I can usually only say what William Hurt first said to Kim Zimmer when he mistook her for Kathleen Turner in "Body Heat."

Offline rwd123

« Reply #1114 on: December 13, 2019, 07:40:38 PM »
A native speaker would never say "что хочет плакать".  There is nothing grammatically incorrect, it's just not something they would say.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
What would be the common expression to express a similar sentiment?

Offline ML

« Reply #1115 on: December 15, 2019, 11:10:51 AM »
I don't understand ? "I can usually only say what William Hurt first said to Kim Zimmer when he mistook her for Kathleen Turner in "Body Heat."

http://www.moviequotes.com/quote/ned-hey-lady-ya-wanna-fuck-mary-ann-gee-i/

Movie:  Body Heat 1981  William Hurt and Kathleen Turner

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/1002830_body_heat
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1116 on: December 16, 2019, 04:07:41 AM »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1117 on: December 16, 2019, 02:52:45 PM »
The conquest for the eastern world started long time ago.
14 years ago from today barely.

This post is largely related to http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=24040.msg523529#msg523529
where the focus point of the discussion, page three, is about the necessity to raise enough money before getting any FSU clearance.   

Of course it depends slightly of the country and city where you live and if you are planning to have one or two children with your wife, or to welcome a woman with one or two children (it happens more than you think, especially for women not so young).

I would say that you have to go for the top 10% single earners (not the same as household) of your country. This is named the last decile (or the first decile if you prefer).
If you can perform better, better it is. 

So i remember in 2005 i had my job, not so bad, an other business and i had bought a new flat not so big but no so small with a little garden and i was quite happy to have bought it considering that it was a real bargain. 

At the same time i met a beautiful solid 8 udachi in a restaurant, and it was pure luck because even if i was physically a nice man i was having no game with women in general.
But this evening i was myself with a nice female friend and I don't even now how I performed such thing but we started to sympatyze with two young  ladies (10 years younger than I) seated at a table nearby. 

At this moment i got  some attraction coming from the most beautiful of the two. A nice blond with blue eyes, slim, a real 8. But i wrecked all of course and became a LJTBF (lets just to be friend) at the end.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 10:12:45 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1118 on: December 16, 2019, 03:09:07 PM »
So to make it short we started to have a relationship, 
a friendly relationship  :rolleyes:
 As her attraction has vanished quickly with me Pat the nice guy, incapable to raise any mystery, never escalading anything.Except one time when i dared to send a likely joke intended to raise some romantical tension  in her appartment (she was temporary living at parents' place), and when i read her reaction on her face it maked me embarassed and i never reedited such deviation. Of course i felt in the "just be friends" and not even few months after i disappeared of her radar, public and private. 

But the point is that one time she came at my home and I was quite proud of my acquisition, considering the real good financial deal I had done. It let her totally unimpressed to see my appartment.

Soon later i restarted with my ex girlfriend the third, but the last episode of an important love story of three years divided in 6 months together, 6 months splitted, and again and again three times. So we were in the last episode I think and girlfriend came in this appartment and dislike it.
I started to think that something was wrong with this flat. And maybe with any flat that I had in my life.
And so maybe that I missed something in my life with women, my fault.
So more I was thinking about this and more I came to the conclusion that women need a nest to land in your hand. That's easy to say but in reality considering real estate prices it's not for everybody. 

I flipped my head five or six weeks thinking about all of this and came to the point that to change my life i had to make more money.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 09:45:40 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1119 on: December 16, 2019, 03:19:23 PM »
Oh i have to tell you a funny story.
One time we were in the city center with her and some friends of mine and she told me, you know my sister is in the city. I told her ok she can come along us no problem.
And then came an atomic bomb. The youngest was already really pretty, but this one was totally gorgeous.
So after the restaurant we decided to go to a jazz club where is was possible to dance, but the dance floor was very small, maybe 20 persons maximum.
And so we went to dance with the two sisters, and as the minutes were passing by i could feel a stronger and stronger pressure due to all the guys of all the club coming to join and trying to come closer as possible of the two sisters and of course pressuring me also because i was beside her. 
It was very funny. 
I had the same happening to me in a very big club (5 dance floors) in Swiss and i finally told to the two ladies "maybe you could leave the floor so we can have more place to dance, with a big smile". And smile returned. Nothing more because i would have been petrified to ask them their phone numbers at this time.

So just to say that those women perfectly know what happens and they see men coming from miles away
« Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 09:42:07 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1120 on: December 16, 2019, 03:28:23 PM »
So the year was about to be finished and I came to the conclusion that i could renovated this damned flat working hard, sell it, get big money, pay all the credits i have, rent a bigger flat with three bedrooms in a high quality area, buy a new car, buy this, buy that, and have really more money every month than before.
I had found the solution.but I had to scratch my head very hard to come to such solution. 
Every revolution starts with an awareness of your reality
If Spartacus never realizes he is a slave he will never fight for freedom

Every big move is a constant fight between maintaining a comfort and a better but unknow life, with the associated risk.
So a lot of people looked at me consterned because i was selling to rent rather than to stay an owner. But that was my life and not their life.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 10:14:45 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1121 on: December 17, 2019, 02:13:26 AM »
I remember the end of the year, a rage somewhere in me took place and while it was Chritmas I started to renovated, repainting the toilet and the entrance while people were partying.
I had taken my decision and wanted to renovate all in this flat to maximise the money I can get back the day i will sell it finished.
And the fact was, my three years girlfriend divided by every six months liked the flat as it had been  renovated. 
I sold it for a very high price. Barely doubling my advantage in less than three years.
So i could rent a three bedrooms flat in a residence with a pool, balcony, garage in a very good location and every month I had really more cash than before.

I changed my car, rebought a motorbike and buy new furnitures to fill the flat. So one evening i had guests at home and i asked a lady what do you think about the appartment. I was waiting something like I like the view on the swimming pool or it's very quiet. And she told me eyes largely open : "all is new"
 :ROFL:

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1122 on: December 17, 2019, 08:57:27 AM »
I have heard few of my female friends with whom I had been close enough for years talking hundreds of hours.
And the fact was that this damned house/appartment was in the score for the boyfriend acceptance. 

So somewhere lets say that I switched off an orange flag (or red flag) above my head.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 09:18:56 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1123 on: December 18, 2019, 03:51:48 PM »
Some news about the field.

It seems to be that i am loosing the Dnipro lady, MAYDAY MAYDAY
I have been not too much present to our usual waypoints, morning, evening saying hi last three days,and that seems to bite my ass  :D Really guy, she is a nice lady and if she wants to go, i wish her to have a nice destiny.
There is a moment where  the world is nicely done and works by himself. 
So i was asking myself how i can keep on with her
Because 
Because what ?  8)   
Because i have a so high level of connection with the lady of Kiev that it starts to make no sense to keep two women for too long (three sorry), i mean two real challengers.

To tell you how things are going well, sometimes we are like two teenagers pawing at the ground because we discover that we have something exactly in common and a so huge genuine  wish to explore the world in every aspect, so we cannot stop to exchange in a very fast mode messages each other. 
And we are very excited and behind this excitation there is a lot of openess, tolerance and tenderness. But for this last, I am facing a classical lady and you need a lot of time before she warms up.   
I am warming up faster than her, however i communicate on my personal life and interests, so huge, only very very progressively.
I hate to brag, and my ex french girlfriend of this summer helped me to understand that i was following so many things in so many aspects that now I prefer to shut up or slowly talk about rather than look like patronizing
« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 03:57:30 PM by Patagonie »

Offline ML

« Reply #1124 on: December 18, 2019, 04:46:10 PM »

Because i have a so high level of connection with the lady of Kiev that it starts to make no sense to keep two women for too long (three sorry), i mean two real challengers.

Pat, these 2 or 3 women might also be connected to multiple men.

Neither you nor they are doing any harm by keeping open communication.

No engagement has been proposed or accepted.

Would you resign from a perfectly good job before you were completely hired into a new position?

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541008
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1860
Total: 1871

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM