It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Having a loose relationship with a FSW?  (Read 61 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Having a loose relationship with a FSW?
« on: Yesterday at 09:44:16 PM »
So this has been on my mind of recent, back in the day my Mother and Father had a marriage/relationship that was very tied down. He used to describe it as, 'a ball and chain' in that he felt tied a lot to what she wanted, she often didn't want to do very much and was content with the nice enough house in a nice enough area and everyday run of the mill lifestyle.

That for me sounds like no joy. I mean yes for sure having kids and someone to love sounds preferable to just bring single with no real dating or female interaction going on, it's a life at least. But, then there is the risk of being in that life in a kind of situation that may risk turning a bit stale. I mean I don't crave excitement 24/7 or going of on some wild whacky venture often on a whim. But I kind of would like a family where it's a bit free and easy kind of feeling if you know what I mean.

Often there is the notion that divorce is a big negative, something people getting together do not want. But should it really be seen so? Should it really be seen as a failed relationship but instead as a liberator of having some freedom in a relationship or from a relationship? That while you still want to be with the woman and your children, you also want some freedom to explore elsewhere as well. After all sometimes in a relationship you can get yo know each other do well that while that is nice for a while after a very long time it may become boring even if it feels assuring.

A lot of the time of course a girl can react negatively to wanting a divorce or even cooling a relationship off for a while so the end result may not always be as hoped for. Also as we know with FSW very few wish for a family/children outside of marriage. And to divorce can sometimes lay open the risk of some other guy getting in there. So is it possible to have a free and easy marriage without it becoming the woman having too much say over what you do, etc?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
Re: Having a loose relationship with a FSW?
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 09:59:51 PM »
insecurity, much?

relationship physics
there are forces that push a relationship together, like raising children
and there are forces that tear it apart, like insecurity, anger, jealousy, selfishness

if you don't have any energy pushing you together, then of course
the slightest disturbance will push you apart

you still think small, and lack imagination...
I can't believe the freakin opportunity an Anglo-Bloody-Saxon would have in Ukraine
either with or without your GF
with...
you could even get her to do most of the work!!!!
In Soviet Russia, woman works for you!!!

what a wanker you are!!!
less than 5 hr flyin time to western ukraine
form Heathrow or Gatwick, so gimmee a break...

yur just NOT an 'alpha' Trench
so they don't treat ya like one

are you a 'beta'
if so, is it society's fault?
or you just NOT tryin hard enuff?

once the sand slips to the bottom of the glass, you aain't never gettin it back
you wastin it

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 10:09:00 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Having a loose relationship with a FSW?
« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 10:46:30 PM »
insecurity, much?

relationship physics
there are forces that push a relationship together, like raising children
and there are forces that tear it apart, like insecurity, anger, jealousy, selfishness

if you don't have any energy pushing you together, then of course
the slightest disturbance will push you apart

you still think small, and lack imagination...
I can't believe the freakin opportunity an Anglo-Bloody-Saxon would have in Ukraine
either with or without your GF
with...
you could even get her to do most of the work!!!!
In Soviet Russia, woman works for you!!!

what a wanker you are!!!
less than 5 hr flyin time to western ukraine
form Heathrow or Gatwick, so gimmee a break...

yur just NOT an 'alpha' Trench
so they don't treat ya like one

are you a 'beta'
if so, is it society's fault?
or you just NOT tryin hard enuff?

once the sand slips to the bottom of the glass, you aain't never gettin it back
you wastin it

I'm not saying I'm with the wrong woman at the moment. In some ways we are very compatible on many levels, compatible enough at the very least. She seems into me and I am into her enough. Nothing is perfect or necessarily near perfect. It's possible to have a good life with her. A lot may depend on how things develop or do not develop in the near short term. I can't be in a relationship going nowhere. I am hoping she is on the same page as me on that.

While I would go to Ukraine for myself or for short specific reasons I wouldn't tend to be there long term with a girl I was in a relationship with due to the war unless no other reason.

Other non war places in Eastern Europe are a possibility for me. Time as you say is flowing and I regret not getting into this scene earlier and knowing what it's about. As a youngster I really had no clue and probably many youngsters these days probably still don't about the scene out there and still hopelessly pine after local western girls. To be aware I would have either had to have been very on the ball for my years or more likely family over that way, family decent.

You are right though with what you say about relationships though Krim.

I think stuff will become clearer in the near future this year and I will have to act accordingly. I'm not willing to while away time as like you say you don't get it back. In younger years in theory there is time to play with but even still time better well spent. In later years time is on the short side before a guy gets too old and women don't take any interest whatsoever.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541375
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 1400
Most Online Ever: 12701