It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Operation White Panther  (Read 364103 times)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #1250 on: January 20, 2020, 02:55:50 AM »
My step-son recently married a Jap girl, so I hope your 'theory' re sex is bollox...

Where are you getting the data for some of your 'claims'?

It's not MY theory, this is for true, in the real Japan now.

http://talkaboutjapan.com/sexuality-in-japan-iii/
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1251 on: January 20, 2020, 09:39:34 AM »
Lady of Kiev got cold feet this week end
She even wanted to stop the relationship.
And I could'nt understand exactly why. 

She is the one I like the most. I consider that we can have a future together.
She is very smart, she is curious, she likes to travel, we have both the capacity to communicate and to make compromise, sex is great, she lives in a city that is exactly the right spot to relocate at least partially for me in the future. 
She told me that I miss you since our trip, she told me she likes me, she sent me several compliments after our trip.

Maybe because I was in a diner friday. I sent her some photos and a message but she didn't read the last one till the day after. Saturday evening  I had to abort our chat because of technical problems and my neighbour coming to have a diner at my place.  So maybe she was disappointed. 

The truth is that she spends a significant number of evening or afternoon to  meet her family or friends. And I don't get angry about this even if I would like to be closer of her. 
I asked her if she had met someone else, she answered no and I also asked if I had made something wrong. She wrote something philosophical about long distance relationship and that chastity shouldn't be the norm, especially for a man...   

In fact I do believe that is shit test, she is likely to be emotionnaly more involved now and I start to discover that she is more sensitive than what she showed me at the beginning. 

So what I did : I continue to chase her and multiply by two my kind and sweet words towoards her. We have no reasons to stop if we like each other.
I am planning to see her twice in the next 12 weeks !!! How many ukrainian women have such treatment with a foreigner? That will mean four meetings in five months.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 02:03:28 PM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1252 on: January 20, 2020, 09:42:41 AM »
HB9 no news
Not surprised that she didn't contact me.
Now this week end will become strategic.
If nothing happens in the next seven days. 

It will mean that's dead. 

However, I told all the story to a female friend of mine and showed all sms between us. 
She told me : for sure she is not used to get such type of commuication from men she usually meets. 

« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 09:51:08 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1253 on: January 20, 2020, 09:50:23 AM »
Buddy who got his date but with no further relationship starts to figure out what her ex wife really did before

He told me that he is now suspecting that her ex wife was a usual cheater.

Lets me explain. 
Her wife left him for notarius she knew for the childhood, a guy who earns between 5 and 10 times more than him.
He realised that her wife cheated on him before she decide to leave for this man. 

But now she has split with this man and starts to date a colleague.
Weirdly this is the same guy she praised long time ago month after month.
He starts to put the puzzle together and realize that this notarius was not the first one.
He understood what happened because she left him few times after, but in fact she started to cheat on him long time ago with an other man at least. 

To his defense, he is a traditionnal guy, with traditional value, and never cheated on her.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 09:55:50 AM by Patagonie »

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #1254 on: January 20, 2020, 10:50:31 AM »
Lady of Kiev got cold feet this week endShe even wanted to stop the relationship.

And I could'nt understand exactly why. 

She is the one I like the most. I consider that we can have a future together.
She is very smart, she is curious, she likes to travel, we have both the capacity to communicate and to make compromise, sex is great, she lives in a city that is exactly the right spot to relocate at least partially for me in the future. 
She told me that I miss you since our trip, she told me she likes me, she sent me several compliments after our trip.

Maybe because I was in a diner friday. I sent her some photos and a message but she didn't read the last one till the day after. Saturday evening  I had to abort our chat because of technical problems and my neighbour coming to have a diner at my place.  So maybe she was disappointed. 

The truth is that she spends a significant number of evening or afternoon to  meet her family or friends. And I don't get angry about this even if I would like to be closer of her. 
I asked her if she had met someone else, she answered no and I also asked if I had made something wrong. She wrote something philosophical about long distance relationship and that chastity shouldn't be the norm, especially for a man...   

In fact I do believe that is shit test, she is likely to be emotionnaly more involved now and I start to discover that she is more sensitive than what she showed me at the beginning. 

So what I did : I continue to chase her and multiply by two my kind and sweet words towoards her. We have no reasons to stop if we like each other.
I am planning to see her twice in the next 12 weeks !!! How many ukrainian women have such treatment with a foreigner? That will mean four meetings in five months.

Women in generally are always more emotionally invested than men IMO. It's just they way we are wired and the difference in general in men and women. I would wager she is sensing that you are still playing the field and she would be right wouldn't she? She's likely at a stage in the boy meets girl dance that she needs affirmation that her investment in you is indeed the right one. As I see it, you can either give her that, or not. If you can jump in with both feet and do it, the head and heart be dammed. If not, let her know that too. It would appear with the knowledge that you have about her to date, she might be the one. If so, why risk that for another 3 birds in the bush?

Pat, you're a suave debonair Frenchmen with a lot of life experience. She probably not so much. You do seem to pride yourself on your abilities with the fairer sex. Playing the PUA is fun and exciting but it always leads to one of two paths. If you want to keep the Kiev Lady you might need to veer to her path and see where it takes, no?

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1255 on: January 20, 2020, 02:02:35 PM »
In Sex and Perestroika french movie made in 1990

How to get acquainted with russian young ladies 
Answers given by the young quite beautiful female local terp 
and adressed to the stage director

I suppose that the stage director tried to bed the terp  :P because she adds to the director, "don't be offended"  :D

1/ You have to be distant, don't touch the girl saying you have beautiful eyes, always hold back
2/ Talk to her but never flirt with her
3/ Never ask romantical questions. Because all romantics are old dead since the revolution.
Ask technical question about love and sex only.

So what do you think fellows ?

Offline jone

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #1256 on: January 20, 2020, 02:22:18 PM »

I suppose that the stage director tried to bed the terp  :P because she adds to the director, "don't be offended"  :D

1/ You have to be distant, don't touch the girl saying you have beautiful eyes, always hold back
3/ Never ask romantical questions. Because all romantics are old dead since the revolution.

What's a technical question?   In/Out, Repeat?
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1257 on: January 20, 2020, 02:37:04 PM »
What's a technical question?   In/Out, Repeat?

What do you think about the 3 answers given by the terp.

Offline jone

« Reply #1258 on: January 20, 2020, 02:44:37 PM »
I have always found talking to FSU women to be fraught with land mines.   It is very important not to stray too far from pleasant and direct conversation and be very cautious about using humor. 

I agree with the flirting statement.  But I think it is also very important to convey interest.   So a direct compliment is in order.   And then let her know what your intentions are.   Very directly.   If I were on a trip to see her, I would remind her that I traveled X number of Kilometers just to meet her. 

As for romance, it is the doing, not the saying.   Little things, gestures, even, will convey romance.   

But the biggest and most important thing a man can do is respond to how she interacts.   If she is interested, she will let you know.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline msmob

« Reply #1259 on: January 20, 2020, 03:25:29 PM »

I think you should TOTALLY ignore the 'advice'.

Generalisations about women or men are fraught with danger.

Certainly, I am was distant...I was direct about I wanted from a relationship

Offline ML

« Reply #1260 on: January 20, 2020, 05:46:53 PM »
I have always found talking to FSU women to be fraught with land mines.   It is very important not to stray too far from pleasant and direct conversation and be very cautious about using humor. 

I agree with the flirting statement.  But I think it is also very important to convey interest.   So a direct compliment is in order.   And then let her know what your intentions are.   Very directly. 

Women everywhere can be quite different from their sister females.

In FSU, a few  times after eating in restaurant, I went to wash up area to floss my teeth; a habit of mine.
Arriving back at table, I stopped and kissed the gal on the cheek on this, the first date.
The women were quite taken with this . . . but in a good way and it often led to quick sex.
They usually told me that they liked a man who immediately indicated what they wanted . . . or interpreted it as I was so attracted to them that I couldn't wait.

On some other occasions, we were taken to a table with 4 chairs, one on each side.  After initial seating across from each other, I would move to be beside the gal.  They would get up to go to toilet area, and after coming back, would re-seat themselves to be across from me.  For these gals, obviously they didn't get a kiss on cheek from me later; and usually no second date occurred.

Chemistry . . . or not; or just warm vs cold women.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 05:48:58 PM by ML »
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #1261 on: January 20, 2020, 08:37:55 PM »

It's the M.O.B. Keep it simple.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1262 on: January 21, 2020, 03:38:08 AM »
Women in generally are always more emotionally invested than men IMO. It's just they way we are wired and the difference in general in men and women. I would wager she is sensing that you are still playing the field and she would be right wouldn't she? She's likely at a stage in the boy meets girl dance that she needs affirmation that her investment in you is indeed the right one. As I see it, you can either give her that, or not. If you can jump in with both feet and do it, the head and heart be dammed. If not, let her know that too. It would appear with the knowledge that you have about her to date, she might be the one. If so, why risk that for another 3 birds in the bush?

Pat, you're a suave debonair Frenchmen with a lot of life experience. She probably not so much. You do seem to pride yourself on your abilities with the fairer sex. Playing the PUA is fun and exciting but it always leads to one of two paths. If you want to keep the Kiev Lady you might need to veer to her path and see where it takes, no?
You are a reasonnable and an open minded man FP
I don't think that she has sensed me playing the field because no evidence of that. It's more about about her own insecurities (she wrote me that she has taught about those problems of an international relationship more than one time) and also you know that all FSU have at least a zest of jealousy and they can throw away this dart to "ping" you somehow and see how the response is. This zest could sometimes becomes a twister  :P
 Time will show the right path, but I have however showed her more affirmation in the relationship last 48 hours occupying the field with a lot of attention and now introducing with the utter seriousness our next rendez vous. And everybody here damned know that I am not a keyboard clown when it's time to date a woman.

It is not the morale that will drop me a knee on the floor but more means and time meeting intelligence in the purpose to not waiste primary investments, and considering that other women are no challengers for the moment. 

About playing the PUA, I have never considered myself one, and none real PUA will consider me as one of them. But you are right I have raised some skills to a high level that makes things really easy and successful with women. At least largely enough to help me in many situations. In the past I was capable to pick up in some bars, nowadays I am not. But I don't really need. However it would be fun to restart this. I have never been a street pickup guy, the most difficult time of the game. 

My journey, compare to many here, is quite diffferent nowadays. There are no children to be born in the future, importing a FSU woman is not an option for the moment, marrying in France is not an option and marrying a french woman will NEVER be an option. 

As the criminal organisation operating in the courts are limiting my freedom I have to make some life adjustement to keep me safe and move freely. 

Freedom is today my first criteria, I have admitted myself that I will have the courage to die alone and will not prostitute me the rest of my life in the hope that a woman will caring me the last days of my life. When you have fixed with yourself this moment of ugly truth you realize that the world becomes immensely open.
Many men (but women also) are afraid to be alone (but this doesn't mean that you will be alone, it's just that people are afraid) and their whole life strategy is de facto compressed in a reduced format.
After ex wifey left I was ready to spend the rest of my life alone ready to accept that a mating life was over.
That was not true and to my surprise in two years, without any compulsion or addiction I have performed very well. Large differences of age are accpeted by many women but it hits back for a long term relationship somehow and that is quite normal because younger women don't necessary want to stay with an older man. 
« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 03:40:25 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1263 on: January 21, 2020, 03:57:09 AM »

I agree with the flirting statement.  But I think it is also very important to convey interest.   So a direct compliment is in order.   And then let her know what your intentions are.   Very directly.   If I were on a trip to see her, I would remind her that I traveled X number of Kilometers just to meet her. 

As for romance, it is the doing, not the saying.   Little things, gestures, even, will convey romance.   

But the biggest and most important thing a man can do is respond to how she interacts.   If she is interested, she will let you know.

I do agree with evertything you wrote Jone.   

Humour could be a trap and you could loose a woman easily.
A2 time in seduction, conveying your direct interest is very important with FSU women.
I personaly not compliment a woman. If I do it it's more about her skills and never about her looks in the debut. After some dates and especially if we start to hit off I will start to compliment her slowly, her looks less than any other especially if she is beautiful. And if we are intimate I will compliment her more and more and could be very very direct about all her anatomy. 
Romance is not about to said, but to be done, you are right Jone, it's named in french to be "galant", something likely largely forgotten now. But in fact still appreciated by the ladies.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 04:18:01 AM by Patagonie »

Offline msmob

« Reply #1264 on: January 21, 2020, 08:12:35 AM »
It's the M.O.B. Keep it simple.

If you still refer to dating a FSU as being M.O.B, then 'simple' is the person using the ignorant and  demeaning term.

Offline Lily

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #1265 on: January 21, 2020, 08:14:39 AM »
Si ça peut te consoler, ca n'arrive pas seulement à toi ...

Da, da, Canada; Nyet, nyet, Soviet!

Offline Lily

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #1266 on: January 21, 2020, 08:22:19 AM »

I'd say she tried to tell him that she is not interested in him. Don't bother this woman with your interest, find someone else.
The 'technical questions' about love and sex look completely out of picture to me here. No romantic feelings, no sex.
I used to be a terp myself. At that time, I have developed strong interest in Western men, and it has been solidified after that.
Da, da, Canada; Nyet, nyet, Soviet!

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1267 on: January 21, 2020, 08:42:56 AM »
I'd say she tried to tell him that she is not interested in him. Don't bother this woman with your interest, find someone else.
The 'technical questions' about love and sex look completely out of picture to me here. No romantic feelings, no sex.
I used to be a terp myself. At that time, I have developed strong interest in Western men, and it has been solidified after that.

Hi Lily,I don't know if you saw the movie, they made Emmanuelle 4 also, one of the first erotical movie of this time.It's quite funny what you say because I could guess from the non verbal language of the terp that she was not attracted by the movie director, even if she is naked sometimes in the front of the camera.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 11:09:49 AM by Patagonie »

Offline msmob

« Reply #1268 on: January 21, 2020, 11:04:17 AM »

It's not MY theory, this is for true, in the real Japan now.

http://talkaboutjapan.com/sexuality-in-japan-iii/

No it's an opinion....

Clearly, NOT one my step son shares..!

He HAS tried Russian, British and Japanese girls)

Opinions are like....well you do know the expression..?

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1269 on: January 24, 2020, 09:22:39 AM »
No it's an opinion....

Clearly, NOT one my step son shares..!

He HAS tried Russian, British and Japanese girls)

Opinions are like....well you do know the expression..?

This is the beginning of the article you have NOT EVEN OPENED, 

First lines : 
 Because Japan has one of the lowest birth rates in the world and its population is on course to shrink dramatically by the middle of the century, every five years the government carries out a detailed survey of attitudes to sex and marriage. The proportion of never-married men and women without sexual experience is on the rise  The studies and surveys have reported loss of sexual drive across several demographics, from adolescent men and women, to married couples. In 2015, the 15th Japanese National Fertility Survey was conducted by the National Institute of Population and Social Security Research

Offline msmob

« Reply #1270 on: January 27, 2020, 02:24:14 AM »
'Pat'

Your first mistake is ASSuming I didn't open and read your link ..

The second was ASSuming no practical experience ..

Perhaps it is the French in you - the need to write of your conquests ? ;)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1271 on: January 27, 2020, 12:05:43 PM »
'Pat'

Your first mistake is ASSuming I didn't open and read your link ..

The second was ASSuming no practical experience ..

Perhaps it is the French in you - the need to write of your conquests ? ;)

Please any reader, this is the troll ASS of the forum. put him on ignore.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 12:43:19 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1272 on: January 28, 2020, 03:59:24 AM »
HB9 left the dating scene

I have no news of her, and chances that I will never are at least 99% now
I send her last friday a SMS to know if she was feeling good and ask her if her health was ok because sHE had an appointment with a pratician. 

I had no disappointment. I spent a good time with her and did everything I was supposed to do with her as a man.
And I don't think that I have missed something in my game. Simply there is a huge age gap between us and that a primary factor.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2020, 01:23:45 PM by Patagonie »

Offline ML

« Reply #1273 on: January 28, 2020, 09:57:52 AM »
Pat, it seemed that HB9 had a lot of baggage including some health issues.

So perhaps it is just as well for you that nothing is going to happen with her.

Hot Babes can be great to look at . . . but the price might be too high.

I remember back in my undergraduate days in Los Angeles area, there was a really hot chick in one of my classes.

Another male student noticed me looking at her, and told me later:

He went to high school with her, and she was an aspiring actress.

That pretty much told me that she would be a lot of trouble, even if we were ever to have a connection.

In another LA situation, a friend of mine started dating this really hot chick in her mid 30s who was still an aspiring actress.  To pay the bills, she was a real estate agent.  She had a teenage daughter.

At one point she told my friend that she knew of a really good real estate investment and asked him to put in a substantial amount of money . . . but she wanted to title the property IN HER NAME ONLY. 

They broke up shortly thereafter.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #1274 on: January 28, 2020, 01:52:57 PM »
Pat, it seemed that HB9 had a lot of baggage including some health issues.

So perhaps it is just as well for you that nothing is going to happen with her.

Hot Babes can be great to look at . . . but the price might be too high.

I remember back in my undergraduate days in Los Angeles area, there was a really hot chick in one of my classes.

Another male student noticed me looking at her, and told me later:

He went to high school with her, and she was an aspiring actress.

That pretty much told me that she would be a lot of trouble, even if we were ever to have a connection.

In another LA situation, a friend of mine started dating this really hot chick in her mid 30s who was still an aspiring actress.  To pay the bills, she was a real estate agent.  She had a teenage daughter.

At one point she told my friend that she knew of a really good real estate investment and asked him to put in a substantial amount of money . . . but she wanted to title the property IN HER NAME ONLY. 

They broke up shortly thereafter.

I am quite a philosopher now. 
She maybe disqualify herself, playing high color during the celebration but finaly not capable to raise the bar after (in her opinion, not mine, I didn't spend enough time to know her enough).

What I know for sure is that she don't have a real occupation and could'nt hold a job for too long, still searching a profession at 35. Probably the fact she got pregnant at 16 or 17. She went to the university later, which is a proof of courage, but nothing that brings you a real profession. 

In France her origin is most of the time also a problem for native frenchs.   

But the main problem is very likely the number of children with a new born one, if I understood well.   

We could have become also friends. But it's not gonna to happen, anyways she has not a lot of time available IMHO.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2004
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1992
Total: 2002

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM