It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Women  (Read 12428 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Women
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2021, 05:19:30 PM »

I've wondered about that myself,but i won't ask him about such a touchy subject.

If he ever volunteers the info i'll let you know.

Can only think they confessed all when they got back. Pretty nasty thing they did can imagine that the poor guy felt rwal cut up about it. If you think of all those years he was with his wife and bringing up his daughter then they go off and do that despicable act. Meanwhile he passed up the chance of the holiday to focus on providing a good financial future for the family only to have it all torn apart from the horrible thing they did.

Can only guess at the reason they did it, fed up of being with him, wife seeing she can take him for half of his wealth and wanting a way he'll want to divorce her, or perhaps just plain wh*res.

Knew a guy once whose wife was having sex with another guy while he was doing nightwork. He told me about it, seemed to really have affected the poor guy deeply. He volunteered the information I didn't ask and kept going over it, I didn't ask questions it didn't seem the thing to do. Anyhow he split up with his wife and she went off with their kid. Kind of a terrible to see people inflicting so much hurt and damage on the lives of people they got with but considered them so little in doing it.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Chelseaboy

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2021, 05:32:33 PM »

They're not tour guides. Rent a Rusta had been going on for a long time now. White women, especially British/Canadian/American women, flock the island paradise to get sexed up ala jungle fever.

There was a programme on Channel 4 or 5 on tv a couple of years ago about British women sex tourists flocking to Turkey looking for toyboys...buying the young men gifts and giving them money in exchange for sex.

Funny how it's accepted when women do it..but when older men chase young women they're called perverts and dirty old men. :rolleyes:

You'd get couples on the Jeremy Kyle show where the bloke would be in his fifties/sixties..his wife/girlfriend would be in her twenties and middle-aged women in the audience would be frothing at the mouth and screaming pervert at him.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 05:59:55 PM by Chelseaboy »
Just saying it like it is.

Offline John Gaunt

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2021, 09:40:04 PM »
That's bs Gaunty, a criminal offence is only committed if the fake profile is set up for the purpose of abuse which of course it has not:

http://www.cybersmile.org/news/uk-plans-to-prosecute-fake-online-profile-abusers

The girl is not a UK citizen and the photos are public domain already. In any case the profile has now been taken down.

I’d suggest that your intent was to deceive and as we know already, the entire profile was false. So I would certainly infer that an offence has been committed.

The fact that she is not a UK citizen is irrelevant, as is whether the photos were in the public domain or not. Did she give you permission to use them in that fashion?

By the way, there is other legislation in place by which one can deem an offence to have been committed, not just on online abuse.

You think Google is your friend but clicking on the first link that appears to suit your perceived circumstances doesn’t really work.

Whether it would meet the threshold for charges to be brought is a matter for the CPS.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2021, 11:27:48 PM »
Can only think they confessed all when they got back. Pretty nasty thing they did can imagine that the poor guy felt rwal cut up about it. If you think of all those years he was with his wife and bringing up his daughter then they go off and do that despicable act. Meanwhile he passed up the chance of the holiday to focus on providing a good financial future for the family only to have it all torn apart from the horrible thing they did.

Can only guess at the reason they did it, fed up of being with him, wife seeing she can take him for half of his wealth and wanting a way he'll want to divorce her, or perhaps just plain wh*res.

Knew a guy once whose wife was having sex with another guy while he was doing nightwork. He told me about it, seemed to really have affected the poor guy deeply. He volunteered the information I didn't ask and kept going over it, I didn't ask questions it didn't seem the thing to do. Anyhow he split up with his wife and she went off with their kid. Kind of a terrible to see people inflicting so much hurt and damage on the lives of people they got with but considered them so little in doing it.

One presumes the daughter was an adult and free to do as she chose?

In any case, we don’t know about their lives or relationship or what went on in that family so pointless commenting the way you do as you only see things through the prism of your warped misconceptions about women and relationships.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 11:31:26 PM by John Gaunt »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2021, 11:44:47 PM »
I’d suggest that your intent was to deceive and as we know already, the entire profile was false. So I would certainly infer that an offence has been committed.

The fact that she is not a UK citizen is irrelevant, as is whether the photos were in the public domain or not. Did she give you permission to use them in that fashion?

By the way, there is other legislation in place by which one can deem an offence to have been committed, not just on online abuse.

You think Google is your friend but clicking on the first link that appears to suit your perceived circumstances doesn’t really work.

Whether it would meet the threshold for charges to be brought is a matter for the CPS.

Well then from the CPS own webpage:

8. The act of setting up a false social networking account or website, or the creation of a false or offensive profile or alias could amount to a criminal offence, depending on the circumstance For example:
The former estranged partner of a victim creates a profile of the victim on a Facebook page, to attack the character of the victim, and the profile includes material that is grossly offensive, false, menacing or obscene.
A "photoshopped" (digitally edited) image of a person is created and posted on a social media platform. Although many photoshopped images are humorous and inoffensive, others are disturbing or sinister, such as the merging of a person's face with the nude body of another to create obscene images, which may be accompanied by offensive comment.

http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal-guidance/social-media-guidelines-prosecuting-cases-involving-communications-sent-social-media

So we're not talking about creating a fake profile in general but one where it has been created to cause someone harm or malicious intent. End of the day half the country probably has fake profiles or have done so. Do you think loads of others haven't done so who have used Tinder? It's common sense to get the lowdown and find out the score if you're not getting any joy on it. That's why there are so many profiles of the same type in Tinder, guys find out that other guys are putting up certain type of pics and they follow suit on what they see as likely working. Do you really think the Police want to know about some fake dating profile? They've got a lot of serious stuff to deal with not a load of tittle tattle over some silky profile on the internet. Unless someone is using it against someone else to cause them some form of harm in an aggressive manner then no they have other things to deal with. They know that sort of rubbish goes on all the time it's nothing they've got time for.

If someone puts their pics out in the public domain then the public are already exposed to them. They can be copied potentially by millions of people, saved, stored, etc. People stick their photos on social media and dating sites knowing that all across the world then have access to those pics so they have given up any right to those pics being private in posting them up. It's what Tinder is all about people posting photos up off themselves. Once there anyone can copy send onto their mate, etc, etc. You voluntarily accept that you lose control of it once posted up there.

In the UK it is perfectly legal to take a photo of a stranger down the street even if you so wanted.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Re: Women or lack thereof
« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2021, 11:59:00 PM »
Your remodel is completely finished? Yes or No?

How many days per week do you work out? How much time for each work out?
What do you do?

I lost 0.6 percent of my body fat ratio this week and know that I can sustain it week on week at about the same rate of fall until I get down to around 15 percent body fat which should be around what I need for an athletic type of body. It will take a few weeks but my new diet is starting to work well and I have confidence in it :)

Work out I do whenever I have a spare moment, it is going fine and steady progress is being made. I'll progress with this as the weeks continue.

The remodel, well the extension is nearly done, walls up and flat roof just about on, still windows and door to put in. It took my all Summer working king weekends but I reckon I have probably saved about £20 - £25k by the time it's all done. Then just a kitchen & bathroom to install and finishing off a few bits inside and it's done :)

It's been a lot longer than expected and more of an ordeal than hoped for but it's starting to shape up nicely and should be good when all done. So hopefully not much longer and should be able to move forward from there and get more money in etc.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2021, 09:09:09 AM »
Well then from the CPS own webpage:

8. The act of setting up a false social networking account or website, or the creation of a false or offensive profile or alias could amount to a criminal offence, depending on the circumstance For example:
The former estranged partner of a victim creates a profile of the victim on a Facebook page, to attack the character of the victim, and the profile includes material that is grossly offensive, false, menacing or obscene.
A "photoshopped" (digitally edited) image of a person is created and posted on a social media platform. Although many photoshopped images are humorous and inoffensive, others are disturbing or sinister, such as the merging of a person's face with the nude body of another to create obscene images, which may be accompanied by offensive comment.

http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal-guidance/social-media-guidelines-prosecuting-cases-involving-communications-sent-social-media

So we're not talking about creating a fake profile in general but one where it has been created to cause someone harm or malicious intent. End of the day half the country probably has fake profiles or have done so. Do you think loads of others haven't done so who have used Tinder? It's common sense to get the lowdown and find out the score if you're not getting any joy on it. That's why there are so many profiles of the same type in Tinder, guys find out that other guys are putting up certain type of pics and they follow suit on what they see as likely working. Do you really think the Police want to know about some fake dating profile? They've got a lot of serious stuff to deal with not a load of tittle tattle over some silky profile on the internet. Unless someone is using it against someone else to cause them some form of harm in an aggressive manner then no they have other things to deal with. They know that sort of rubbish goes on all the time it's nothing they've got time for.

If someone puts their pics out in the public domain then the public are already exposed to them. They can be copied potentially by millions of people, saved, stored, etc. People stick their photos on social media and dating sites knowing that all across the world then have access to those pics so they have given up any right to those pics being private in posting them up. It's what Tinder is all about people posting photos up off themselves. Once there anyone can copy send onto their mate, etc, etc. You voluntarily accept that you lose control of it once posted up there.

In the UK it is perfectly legal to take a photo of a stranger down the street even if you so wanted.

No matter how much you try to obviate the seriousness of your actions it doesn’t change the fact that you have engaged in deception.
 Saying, oh but others do it too, is no defence.

Downplaying it by saying the police won’t want to know about fake profiles doesn’t in any way detract from the fact you have been deceptive.

Like I said, you intended to deceive. Fact.
 Y OU  H A V E  B E E N  D E C E P T I V E

Like I said, if you were reported, It would be down to CPS to gauge intent and charge or not.

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2021, 10:27:52 AM »
For many of you...after an arduous 6 years, none still have gotten the clue that the subject of your scorn is beyond help. Hardly a newbie in the pursuit of the MOB, but rather a misguided basement critter who had obviously chosen to live the life he chose - +40 years running.

Pointless is an extreme understatement.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2021, 10:50:17 AM »
For many of you...after an arduous 6 years, none still have gotten the clue that the subject of your scorn is beyond help. Hardly a newbie in the pursuit of the MOB, but rather a misguided basement critter who had obviously chosen to live the life he chose - +40 years running.
I think we all know, GQ. You have to admit though. Where would you go for an evenings entertainment if it weren’t for our in house tutti frutti?

Have to agree with you.

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2021, 11:30:37 AM »
I used to think back in the days when the whole MOB just got started, and every participants were so amped about the experience, every single one so badly wanted to share their own personal experiences. We were all part of the Band of the 'Attaboy Brotherhood'! There wasn't a newbie that wandered about that wasn't met with such encouragement, assistance and guidance ensuring that they too, are able to share in the wondrous experience of the MOB. No one can hardly wait until these newbies themselves get knighted into the brotherhood.

Then the devil within started to rear its ugly heads. It became evident each one of us 'men' really are wired differently. For many, the brotherhood was instrumental for the suffering of many unsuspecting FSUWs who were hitched onward to their personal nightmares with a quickening.

Not all good intentions result in positive, happy endings. Be always wary.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2021, 01:26:26 PM »
It tells me a lot. It tells me how in demand a hot girl is.

Stop the presses!  Men want to date and bed "hot" women.  Wow. I can certainly understand why you would set up a profile to determine that men want to date attractive women.  How could anyone have discerned that on their own?
It tells me the sort of stuff girls go for on such a site. CB friend is right that the girls on there are kind of dubious, a lot look like Katie Price lookalikes, a lot of fake eyelashes, dyed hair, fake tans, overly pouty, etc. To be honest it's not a great look and a lot are likely Munters with a lot of ott makeup job. Even still it was kind of interesting how many guys had a gym bod on there complete with six pack abs, etc. No doubt it works for them but just so many profiles like it, about half I would say it was almost like a gym hang out app, think a disproportionate number of guys that work out probably use the app as no way do I think it's reflective of most guys in the UK. Probably go there for a quick hook up as they know they will pick up girls of the back of their gym bod pics.

Again, how could anyone have ever known that women are equally attracted to attractive men?  You really made groundbreaking strides. :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 07:42:43 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline BC

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #61 on: November 17, 2021, 01:30:22 PM »

You can take all the photos of people you want in public, but usually need a model release to publish it.  Publishing photos that others have taken could be copyright infringement.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2021, 01:46:32 PM »
I used to think back in the days when the whole MOB just got started, and every participants were so amped about the experience, every single one so badly wanted to share their own personal experiences. We were all part of the Band of the 'Attaboy Brotherhood'! There wasn't a newbie that wandered about that wasn't met with such encouragement, assistance and guidance ensuring that they too, are able to share in the wondrous experience of the MOB. No one can hardly wait until these newbies themselves get knighted into the brotherhood.

Then the devil within started to rear its ugly heads. It became evident each one of us 'men' really are wired differently. For many, the brotherhood was instrumental for the suffering of many unsuspecting FSUWs who were hitched onward to their personal nightmares with a quickening.

Not all good intentions result in positive, happy endings. Be always wary.

I think when a new frontier opens this happens a lot. It happened on a much smaller scale with the start of online dating in the west and speed dating. Both held promise on the face of it of a happy quick solution to dating. Alas it was too good to be true. I think FSU dating still has some worth in it. There are issues for most to get past but I don't think it's buggered for all, just for some and at different stages.

I remember trying out FSU dating just over a decade ago. It certainly had a different buzz then and yes it seemed a lot more of guys trying to get it on. Most of the buzz back then was trying to find a girl who was legit, many were using ppl sites and the sending of gifts to get a pic of the girl to prove she existed was all the rage lol. Things have moved on and in many ways got less dodgy, perhaps that in effect makes it not the excitement that some guys seek and hence less people doing it possibly? I think some guys got off on the game of it all, some even became scammer sleuths lol.

I still think that Speed Dating tells a lot about the state of the dating problem in the West. I mean if you can't get 20 guys and 20 girls in a room together and none of the girls wishes to meet any of the 20 guys to get to know them further then something is very wrong. Apparently though this is a regular outcome of these nights. I only saw the occasional kind of odd guy or girl at those events (I went to four in total). Most of the guys and girls in my opinion looked and acted fine. Do what made the girls find the guys not acceptable?

My sister went to a speed dating event, she didn't pick any of the guys, apart from the odd one she really didn't take to, she said they were all weird lol. I didn't see that, my guess is she meant they were all a bit on the quiet side, she said they look a bit unsure/nervous at the begining. I personally think that the girls expectations are higher than they should be as to be unrealistic. I personally see Western dating failing at a basic level if 20 guys & 20 girls get together and a regular outcome is no girl wishes to see any of the guys again, it's simple, it's basic, it should work but it doesn't.

I personally put that down to the change in western society of most women going after careers, it makes them think that they are then should have a much higher expectation of the guy they will be able to get with.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #63 on: November 17, 2021, 01:55:43 PM »
No matter how much you try to obviate the seriousness of your actions it doesn’t change the fact that you have engaged in deception.
 Saying, oh but others do it too, is no defence.

Downplaying it by saying the police won’t want to know about fake profiles doesn’t in any way detract from the fact you have been deceptive.

Like I said, you intended to deceive. Fact.
 Y OU  H A V E  B E E N  D E C E P T I V E

Like I said, if you were reported, It would be down to CPS to gauge intent and charge or not.

To be deceptive you have to have evidence of who has been deceived or at least attempted to be deceived. No one has been deceived so I rest my case, time to hang up that wig Gaunty and retire from the Old Bailey ;D

Offline ML

« Reply #64 on: November 17, 2021, 01:56:21 PM »
Watched an episode of FBI - International last night.
A pretty good series.

Action centered on Prague with the killing of an AM who was filming pornography.

The female Czech police lady assisting the FBI said Prague was the world center of porno filming because of 1) relaxed attitudes and 2) a plethora of willing beautiful women.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #65 on: November 17, 2021, 02:04:38 PM »

Stop the presses!  Men want to date and bed "hot" women.  Wow. I can certainly understand why you would set up a profile to determine that men want to date attractive women.  How could anyone have discerened that on their own?

Again, how could anyone have ever known that women are equally attracted to attractive men?  You really made groundbreaking strides. :rolleyes:

Yeah but who thought the intensity of guts after a hot girl would be so high and think about it she would be living the high life here spoilt for choice over guys if, if she was not in Kherson, a backwater Ukrainian dumpsk with only a very tiny few wealthy guys and most others dirt poor in a not overly attractive environment unless the natural environment scenery turn you on. Kind of amusing that a girl can be real pretty but not be living the high life. And me an everyday looking guy doing ok in a good western country.

Guys, yes I suppose having a gym bod would kind of appeal, it's not always easy to see why girls get turned on by what as a guy. Don't worry Boe, I'm on my way to that gym bod this time I think! :D

Offline Chelseaboy

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #66 on: November 17, 2021, 02:49:32 PM »
Watched an episode of FBI - International last night.
A pretty good series.

Action centered on Prague with the killing of an AM who was filming pornography.

The female Czech police lady assisting the FBI said Prague was the world center of porno filming because of 1) relaxed attitudes and 2) a plethora of willing beautiful women.

It's well known for plenty of beautiful hookers hanging around on street corners too....and in lorry parks.
Just saying it like it is.

Offline 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Women or lack thereof
« Reply #67 on: November 17, 2021, 03:45:33 PM »
I lost 0.6 percent of my body fat ratio this week and know that I can sustain it week on week at about the same rate of fall until I get down to around 15 percent body fat which should be around what I need for an athletic type of body. It will take a few weeks but my new diet is starting to work well and I have confidence in it :)

Work out I do whenever I have a spare moment, it is going fine and steady progress is being made. I'll progress with this as the weeks continue.

The remodel, well the extension is nearly done, walls up and flat roof just about on, still windows and door to put in. It took my all Summer working king weekends but I reckon I have probably saved about £20 - £25k by the time it's all done. Then just a kitchen & bathroom to install and finishing off a few bits inside and it's done :)

It's been a lot longer than expected and more of an ordeal than hoped for but it's starting to shape up nicely and should be good when all done. So hopefully not much longer and should be able to move forward from there and get more money in etc.

You didn't answer my questions.

So in other words, the remodel is not finished. You aren't working out regularly
and not studying Russian. You have decided to waste your time trying to find out
if women prefer attractive men over non attractive men.

I knew a guy named Bart that flunked out of college, he just hung around the
TV room in the dorm and never went to class or did his homework.

I also know a guy from Lucky Lovers site from Croydon and he was chatting on a
public chat that I frequented and there was a tall pretty girl that was enamored
with him. He never had two coins in his pocket so he never visited her. A guy from
the forums contacted her (he was ugly and slightly over weight) but he got on a
plane and visited her and they have been married for 9 years now.

You are determined to be either the Croydon guy or Bart. 

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #68 on: November 17, 2021, 04:21:08 PM »
Yeah but who thought the intensity of guts after a hot girl would be so high and think about it she would be living the high life here spoilt for choice over guys if, if she was not in Kherson, a backwater Ukrainian dumpsk with only a very tiny few wealthy guys and most others dirt poor in a not overly attractive environment unless the natural environment scenery turn you on. Kind of amusing that a girl can be real pretty but not be living the high life. And me an everyday looking guy doing ok in a good western country.

Guys, yes I suppose having a gym bod would kind of appeal, it's not always easy to see why girls get turned on by what as a guy. Don't worry Boe, I'm on my way to that gym bod this time I think! :D

1.  How did any of that help you in your search for Mrs. Trench?

2.  You focus on the wrong things.

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #69 on: November 17, 2021, 04:24:18 PM »
You didn't answer my questions.

So in other words, the remodel is not finished. You aren't working out regularly
and not studying Russian. You have decided to waste your time trying to find out
if women prefer attractive men over non attractive men.

I knew a guy named Bart that flunked out of college, he just hung around the
TV room in the dorm and never went to class or did his homework.

I also know a guy from Lucky Lovers site from Croydon and he was chatting on a
public chat that I frequented and there was a tall pretty girl that was enamored
with him. He never had two coins in his pocket so he never visited her. A guy from
the forums contacted her (he was ugly and slightly over weight) but he got on a
plane and visited her and they have been married for 9 years now.

You are determined to be either the Croydon guy or Bart.

Bill this isn't the US, most stuff here has to be masonry build due to the weather, etc. Builds take time to put up if done by just one guy. Getting more people in costs money, a lot of money. There are not many well paying jobs here in comparison to the US certainly anything over the $100k or $200k range would be a hard find and hard to get likely by anyone in the know, the right connections etc.

So nothing unfortunately happens fast. I can build a small 3m by 4m cavity wall extension as quick as I can think about it. I can't get muscles or lose weight as quick as I can think about it. Both of these take time, more time than I would like them to take. I'm certainly not lounging around, can I do more, not really, there isn't really any time to do anything more. It will come but it will take time. I've also got to chose a routine that suits me, though we can get milder winters in the UK there not the sort thing where many people would fancy going out jogging or running or cycling even. It can be real unpleasant doing any of those things. So it's got to be a routine that moves things forward but is sustainable for me, otherwise at best it would be a quick result eon and then lost. Things are happening, I reckoning in about 3 months or so I will have a bit of a gym bod going which I should be able to keep up. About the same time frame the house will be pretty much finished and will be able to rent some rooms out. That will free me up a lot which means I will be able to develop some quality time to learning Russian beyond the basic phrasebook stuff I know at present. So stuff is happening but not in an instant as otherwise everyone would be doing it.

Offline 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #70 on: November 17, 2021, 04:52:28 PM »
Bill this isn't the US, most stuff here has to be masonry build due to the weather, etc. Builds take time to put up if done by just one guy.

I have forgotten more about construction, masonry and otherwise than you will
ever know. You can't convince anyone especially me that you aren't dilly dallying.

I can't get muscles or lose weight as quick as I can think about it.

If it's important to you, you will find a way otherwise you will make excuses.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Jumper1

« Reply #71 on: November 17, 2021, 05:47:24 PM »

Hope burns eternal.

I think it just amuses me overall.

Add to that when reading TC's posts,I often envision him being pulled about by  the ear like a schoolboy by the future Mrs trench  when he has a slip up,
 and exposes one of his misguided views on what she should wear or who she should be, or befriend , etc.
I also envision her as solidly built and able to wrap tc around both her little finger,  or a tree if she so chooses.
Guess I'm easily amused.

:)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #72 on: November 17, 2021, 07:48:39 PM »
One presumes the daughter was an adult and free to do as she chose?

In any case, we don’t know about their lives or relationship or what went on in that family so pointless commenting the way you do as you only see things through the prism of your warped misconceptions about women and relationships.

Anyone can do theoretically whatever they like and it doesn't make it right. I doubt this would be right in many people's minds regardless of the ins and outs, the act rather speaks for itself and in a rather bad way for both of them. The wife doing it is bad enough but the fact that the daughter joined in speaks volumes about how low her morals are. The daughter being a direct offspring of the father it's reflects pretty poorly on her and the type of person she is. I don't think I would like to be in the company of either of them.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #73 on: November 17, 2021, 08:42:20 PM »
Bill this isn't the US, most stuff here has to be masonry build due to the weather, etc. Builds take time to put up if done by just one guy. Getting more people in costs money, a lot of money. There are not many well paying jobs here in comparison to the US certainly anything over the $100k or $200k range would be a hard find and hard to get likely by anyone in the know, the right connections etc.

So nothing unfortunately happens fast. I can build a small 3m by 4m cavity wall extension as quick as I can think about it. I can't get muscles or lose weight as quick as I can think about it. Both of these take time, more time than I would like them to take. I'm certainly not lounging around, can I do more, not really, there isn't really any time to do anything more. It will come but it will take time. I've also got to chose a routine that suits me, though we can get milder winters in the UK there not the sort thing where many people would fancy going out jogging or running or cycling even. It can be real unpleasant doing any of those things. So it's got to be a routine that moves things forward but is sustainable for me, otherwise at best it would be a quick result eon and then lost. Things are happening, I reckoning in about 3 months or so I will have a bit of a gym bod going which I should be able to keep up. About the same time frame the house will be pretty much finished and will be able to rent some rooms out. That will free me up a lot which means I will be able to develop some quality time to learning Russian beyond the basic phrasebook stuff I know at present. So stuff is happening but not in an instant as otherwise everyone would be doing it.

You’ve been parroting the same line these past umpteen years.

That tells us something. Bill nailed it.

This is all whitewash.

The actuality of it all is your expectation that ‘hot girls’ from impoverished countries from the FSU should be tripping over themselves to get a look in as the future Mrs of an average looking, poor as Donald Duck, basement dwelling misogynist like you.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #74 on: November 17, 2021, 08:49:39 PM »

I think if you were to plot a graph of your progress it would be like this:

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541501
Total Topics: 20866
Most Online Today: 2175