It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: AnastasiaDate is a legit site  (Read 9336 times)

Offline iluvukies

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
AnastasiaDate is a legit site
« on: October 30, 2016, 02:25:00 PM »
I have been on it for a while, but only recently decided to purchase credits, spending a few thousand dollars, and also got upgraded to VIP status.  :clapping:

The photos of the ladies are very, very thoroughly beautified and photoshopped, so expect disappointments when you interact with her via live webcam.  :wallbash:

Although CAM SHARE is much more expensive than LIVE CHAT, it is obviously the *ONLY* way to find out if her photos match her actual  appearance.  >:(

Anyway, I have been on Anastasia Date long enough to instantly recognize lots of pictures, and that's exactly what happened yesterday as I was browsing VK and came upon this profile:

Alexandra Skreka
http://vk.com/id7302761

I recognized one of her photos and did a quick google image search, typing the search phrase "site:anastasiadate.com Alexandra".

http://www.google.com/search?q=site:anastasiadate.com+Alexandra&rlz
=1C1OPRA_enAU570AU570&biw=1
600&bih=745&source=lnms&tbm=i
sch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiR7
KmOuoLQAhVBWhQKHXIgD1YQ_AUIBygC#imgrc=UH5LsIcN8HBtsM%3A

That pic showed up in the image search and here's her online dating profile:

http://www.anastasiadate.com/profile-russian-woman-alexandra-1828641.htm

She says on her VK page that she's single and that her birthday is on the 20th of May, which is what it says in AnastasiaDate: "05/20/1990 (Taurus)."

At least it's nice to know that the site is legitimate!  ;D
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 02:59:35 PM by AnonMod »

Offline HoundDaddyLee

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: AnastasiaDate is a legit site
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2016, 02:41:21 PM »
Good post. Should have saved it for April Fools Day. This would rival some of Larry's great gag posts.

HDL

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 03:00:08 PM »
Yup. Anastasia is nothing but an illusion designed to separate you from your money. Works too, doesn't it?  ;D

This girl you think you've done some expert sluething on probably doesn't know anything about you and likely her profile.

Stick around brah, you have lots to learn and this is the place to learn it 

Offline iluvukies

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2016, 03:36:21 PM »
Yup. Anastasia is nothing but an illusion designed to separate you from your money. Works too, doesn't it?  ;D

This girl you think you've done some expert sluething on probably doesn't know anything about you and likely her profile.

Stick around brah, you have lots to learn and this is the place to learn it

Yes, that's why I'm here.

I'm getting mixed signals about the AD site:  :shock:

http://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.anastasiadate.com
http://www.realdatingsitereviews.com/anastasiadate-review/

But one thing is for sure, I am not rushing to purchase more credits!   :naughty: :usd:

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Trips: > 10
At least it's nice to know that the site is legitimate!  ;D

Hey Lover of Ukies,

ADate is an agency in the USA, they have hundreds of affiliates in the FSU. They
charge per letter and by the minute to chat with a hottie on a webcam.

Let me describe a hypothetical scenario for you. An affiliate in the FSU wants to make
a few dollars and lets say they have a hundred pretty girls as part of their database.
Lets say you have to pay $20 per hour to chat with these girls. ADate probably gives
about half of that money to the FSU affiliate.

An enterprising affiliate owner in Karkiv could hire university English students for
$30 per day for 6 hours and he would have a line of them wanting a job. Every
girl he has working for him is generating $60 in revenue and he only pays them
$30 so he is making $30 per girl per day. Some girls will talk to two or more guys
at the same time making even more money.

95% of the men who write these girls will never come to visit so he has little to
worry about. The 5% who do want to visit will be given an excuse. The girls little
old grandmother needs an operation in war torn ___________ enter war torn area
here or her company requires that she visit some other place or her daughter caught
Ebola or her dog ate her homework, or her best friend needs a kidney and she is a
match, etc.

Whatever happens the girl won't be available when you arrive.
You've paid thousands for a fantasy.

You can believe me or send them more money, but my advice is to stop sending them
money and move on. If you've found the girl on VK.com why don't write her a letter
there?

If she is genuinely interested in you she will write back with her email address and
you won't need to send thousands to ADate. More likely she won't even know who
you are or if she does she will insist on using the agency because she doesn't get
a commission by chatting outside of it.

So write her a letter on VK.com and come back here and report on how she responded.
The race doesn't always go to the swift or the contest to the strong, but that's the way
to bet.

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2016, 04:24:55 PM »

But one thing is for sure, I am not rushing to purchase more credits!   :naughty: :usd:

Adate has like 35 sites under her banner. So you believe to be hired from this site or this site and land on the same crappy land.
With AFA they keep busy 70% of the first page of google for any keywords you can type on the searching google engine when you are searching about FSU girls without mention of the paid advertising that you can easily recognise provided that you know it (a lot of people click on it not knowing that is paid ad).

So as 80% of people stay on the first page of google and never click on the second page, you are trapped with the kind attention of google who cares only about the attention trafic and not the customer quality delivered.

As you have never thaught before  about what i wrote you therefore mandatory become a new wallet to empty for those companies and their countless FSU vessels.

Drop ASAP this shit.

Just be conscious of one thing. If you divide their annual sales revenue by the very low number of men they marry (and to please them without removing the guys who have divorced in the following 3 years), you will see that the numeral is so high that you wouldn't never step in such madness. Make some investigations about their sales and here we can guarantee you about the number they marry is very low.
If i were tell you that in average customers need in average to drop 200 grands in average before ONE  getting married for example, you will see instantly that this is not an honest business, only one winner and an infinity of loosers.
The last thing they want is a serious affair between a customer and "a woman" from their agencies and sites.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 04:32:37 PM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2016, 04:30:38 PM »
And the bad thing is that they let believed through their totally faked chats and videos
that FSU women are open minded licking dicks at every stage, hot from the inside like a nuclear plant
and they try to hit a man every minute.
The reality is far, far from this pussy wonderful world.

Lets me tell you that i really hate what i wrote above.

So the guys come in FSU entitled that they will meet any hot babies even if they weight 300 pounds, are sleeping in their trucks and cannot even figure out where Ukraine is on a map.

The nice thing is, on their behalf, that we rarely see this type of guys in FSU, they are cleaned before coming.

And if they are not enough cleaned before, the job will be done locally, they have many well oiled ladies (include here terps, prostitutes, girsl linked with the mafia, remove some genuine girls who don't belong to this category but they are not a lot), to pressure the last $ that the guy would try to keep with him (just stay beside a hotel welcoming a tour and see the ballet around the closest ATM).
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 04:42:41 PM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
AnastasiaDate is NOT a legit site
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2016, 06:04:07 PM »
author=Patagonie link=topic=21350.msg448796#msg448796 date=147795663
that FSU women are open minded licking dicks at every stage, hot from the inside like a nuclear plant

They're not?  :o
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline BillyB

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2016, 08:18:19 PM »
The last thing they want is a serious affair between a customer and "a woman" from their agencies and sites.

They don't mind their ugly girls getting married but you're right they don't want their hot looking women that bring in the most money leaving the agency for a serious relationship with a customer.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
Re: AnastasiaDate is NOT a legit site
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2016, 01:05:31 AM »
They're not?  :o
They have some nuclear plants however  8)

Offline iloveukrayinkas

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2022, 10:37:17 PM »

Whats up iluvukies!? interesting nick btw, copycat much?

I'm wondering, as I see many guys are able to do this, HOW DO YOU FIND
THESE WOMEN ON VK? !! I have used the search by image reverse method on yandex
or google but it only helps me find the other brides sites they are on or stuff like that
but only with her real name I'm able to find them on VK. If I type her city and her first
name I get HUNDREDS if not thousands of results, would take hours on end analyzing picture
after picture. Is that how you guys do it??

Anyway, I want to tell you AD was the first PPL scam site that I used
long time ago. Their practices haven't changed much, they've just perfected
the scam.
Back in 2017 they didn't have chat, or video chat and some other things they're now
using to deceive the clients further as they do now.
Yet they were still very convincing to me from the start. The way the woman wrote to me,
her receiving gifts with a photo to "prove" it and her supposedly giving me her postal address
so I could send her a post card from my country.
All FRAUD.Of course she "never received it"!
After about 6 months of falling to their trap, I decided to call her for her Bday.
Called once...
called twice...(the next day)
and finally called a third time...(and at different hours)
They said we would talk through a translator and this female
translator was on the line with me. She never appeared and there
were just "attempts" to connect with her and very stressful moments after the first
failed attempt as this woman would just never show up.
There I knew all my communication had been for nothing.
I still had few credits left to send a few couple letters and to receive them as well.
I sent her a last message indicating my email address and phone number, ofc, this would
all be blocked by the site before it even reached her but I didn't know that at the time.
Despite this I still knew nothing would happen as the call was THE CALL and it had been
such a disappointment!
Worst thing was our birthdays were just a couple days apart, she was from the 6th, I'm from
the 9th!
The next few days I was devastated after my disappointment and unfortunately I spent my
OWN birthday with a very bad mood and bad attitude although my sisters had prepared me a
very nice birthday surprise and everything. I just couldn't tell them what had happened and
just swallowed the bitter flavor of AD's scam.
That was it for me, even though I had been corresponding with about two more brides on that
site I sent them an email with my complaint and I blatantly told them they were nothing but a scam.
They refunded my leftover credits and branded me a "PERSONA NO GRATA" according to them!
BASTARDS!!

A friend of mine still uses them to get access to their Video chats and there he says, you can see
the amount of guys that are watching her at the same time that you are. Some pretty girls have
dozens, the most beautiful ones even have HUNDREDS!!!
So do your math on that PATAGONIE!!! These mother fuckers are making much more money than
you imagine! And they won't stop!
I heard somewhere in a reviews site that you could get the FB I  involved and TAKE THEM DOWN!!!

Stay clear from Anastasia iluvuk! Stay clear!

Life won't get easier. You just have to get stronger.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2022, 03:17:20 PM »
The reality ALWAYS is you can never cheat an honest man
guys who get conned DESERVE IT for being so NAIVE!!

sure no work, no effort, no travel, just a couple of msgs and “small service fee” BS
is all ya need to be datin a super model...

there are ONLY two ways of getting the babes in the FSU
either you go to them, or get them to come to you first, and THEN go to them

guys who are employees of some company, don’t have the flexible schedule
that having your own company where you can work REMOTELY provides

this is the ultimate setup,
here’s a photo of my office in Sevastopol

I did VLSI design work and embedded software
and had a real estate development business in Sevastopol
between the two, I made really good money
and I also ALWAYS had lots of side gigs

if I wanted to get hits from VK
I’d make my web site in Russian
and promote it on VK, through all the different methods (google it)
this’ll ONLY work if it has some “chick friendly” theme/meme
and top notch graphics, including professional images of yourself

run this flag up the flagpole, and see who salutes it
there’s your huckleberry!

you'll likely have to do a really unusual travel, probably through  Uzbekistan and then into Russia if you want, but bring cash or an Uzbeck credit card from Uzbeck bank, which'll work in Russia
but honestly, I saw SO MANY ethnic Russian and mixed race girls in Uzbek, that were 9+ I was amazed, I'd consider a prime vastly underutiled resource
picture AT&T "Lilly" a very common look for there, and they ALL had HUGE BOOBS underneath their tight fitting black  goat hair sweaters
and they had the most "agreeable" personalities of any I ever met in the FSU
and were genuinely pleased to see a westerner, it's like Ukraine in the mid 1990s used to be

« Last Edit: July 07, 2022, 03:36:18 PM by krimster2 »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541533
Total Topics: 20868
Most Online Today: 2191