It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Initiate conversation with her  (Read 38502 times)

Offline Nightwish

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Initiate conversation with her
« Reply #75 on: June 04, 2017, 01:25:06 PM »

All this tells me is that you don't understand women.  At all.

The easiest way for a woman to manipulate a man is with sex.  Every teen aged girl knows this.  So, I would not look at whether or not a woman has slept with a man as some sort of gauge of sincerity, or even deep feelings.

It took you this long to figure this out when it comes to Trench?  That he don't understand any women, and really not FSU women and this culture, this I have said for a loong loong time.. here is a man that thinks with his little head - and only the little one - all the time.
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
Initiate conversation with her
« Reply #76 on: June 04, 2017, 03:23:28 PM »

All this tells me is that you don't understand women.  At all.

The easiest way for a woman to manipulate a man is with sex.  Every teen aged girl knows this.  So, I would not look at whether or not a woman has slept with a man as some sort of gauge of sincerity, or even deep feelings.

If an adult man 45 years old and an adult woman 37 years old communicate via
Skype and email for 3 month on a daily basis, then the man buys tickets to visit
her exclusively for two weeks, and they DON'T have sex then that should tell
even the most gullible and clueless man that he is barking up the wrong tree.

There is no magic formula, measurement system, forum guideline or telltale
sign saying that you will achieve success, happiness and love, if X, Y or Z happens.
However, there are negative signs. If she is to meet you at the airport and she
doesn't show up or return your calls or emails for a week while you are visiting
her country, it's probably safe to assume that pursuing a different girl is in the
man's best interest.

She could have been abducted by aliens or been needed for her special rare
blood type to be sitting in a secret hospital in Siberia for that week, but in my
mind it's probably best to write that girl off and pursue another. 

The race doesn't always go to the swift nor the fight always to the strong,
but that's the way to bet.   

« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 04:57:24 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #77 on: June 04, 2017, 05:19:00 PM »
Not necessarily.  She may be religious.  Or he may be religious.  They may not have achieved the requisite level of trust.  There can be lots of reasons why sex is not the first thing that drives the development of a relationship.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Dell

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #78 on: June 05, 2017, 03:18:13 AM »

Who said we didn't have sex. All I said was his comment was rude to ask. I also find it weird though that you guys are so interested to know if we had sex or not. If by having sex with a woman tells you if she's has a good character and her intentions are good, you don't know how to judge people and you're ignorant.

I would agree if you spend two weeks with a woman and you don't have sex, something is wrong.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 03:42:59 AM by Dell »

Offline JayH

« Reply #79 on: June 05, 2017, 03:24:40 AM »
  There can be lots of reasons why sex is not the first thing that drives the development of a relationship.

I would say it should not be the first thing that a "gentleman" needs to tell the world--or anyone in fact.

We have seen enough immature morons who need to brag  and seek the applause of the forum .

In Dell's case ,I thought he was nicely discrete --only to have a moron reduce thread to the lowest common denominator.

The pre occupation of some about sex in a relationship tells me that a lot have little understanding of what makes a lasting relationship !
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 03:31:30 AM by JayH »
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline Dell

« Reply #80 on: June 05, 2017, 03:48:57 AM »
Dell,

I am happy your trip to Belarus was good. I just returned from 8 days in BY with my girl. Don't let Trench bother you. Keep Skyping with your girl and return as often as possible. I am lucky in that my gal has a US visitor visa, so we can alternate trips to each other.

Good luck,
HDL

HoundDaddyLee, Thank you! I wish my girl had a visa to where I live.

Offline msmob

« Reply #81 on: June 05, 2017, 04:25:48 AM »
Maybe so, but necessary ;D

NO.. it was puerile... and none of your / our business.   Dickhead comments like that are why so few folks post TRs

Dell, thanks for letting us know and good luck

Offline Dell

« Reply #82 on: June 07, 2017, 08:17:14 AM »

Dell, thanks for letting us know and good luck

Thanks!

Offline Dell

« Reply #83 on: July 22, 2017, 06:41:14 AM »
Well back to square one. Time to regroup and draw up a plan of attack. Has anyone had any luck meeting woman through Mila? She contacted me. I was just thinking of signing up on Elena Models and some other websites.

Offline LAman

« Reply #84 on: July 22, 2017, 07:02:24 AM »
Well back to square one. Time to regroup and draw up a plan of attack. Has anyone had any luck meeting woman through Mila? She contacted me. I was just thinking of signing up on Elena Models and some other websites.

But...but....things changed after 6 weeks back? Was it her?

Goes to show the difficulties in finding a girl, continuing the relationship and cementing it for any length of time.
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline msmob

« Reply #85 on: July 22, 2017, 09:33:22 AM »
Well back to square one. Time to regroup and draw up a plan of attack.

Hi Dell,

Sorry to read it didn't work out ...   Can only advise that you learn about any mistakes you might have made and do not make them, again ...

Better to find out now, rather than later.

Bearing in mind this is your business and - hopefully - the peanut gallery will have an allergic reaction to said peanuts - but when you can - if you feel like sharing your experience - it might help others in the venture...

Don't fell obligated and Trench ... do try to sit this one out - if Dell does decide to share....  :deadhorse:

Offline jone

« Reply #86 on: July 22, 2017, 10:03:55 AM »
Could be very well that no one made any mistakes.  Simply the relationship was not meant to be. 
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline LAman

« Reply #87 on: July 22, 2017, 11:15:23 AM »
Could be very well that no one made any mistakes.  Simply the relationship was not meant to be.

As everyone knows, it's a honeymoon in the beginning but as more reality sets in, realization comes to the forefront
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #88 on: July 22, 2017, 12:35:48 PM »

When I started looking about December 2015 there was a guy that posted a thread here. He had used Mila and wanted to confirm what we thought the situation was with the girl he had met through her. Essentially you could tell by the photo and how she was (had to dash of to hospital or something as her gran was in there) that there was nothing there. Apparently he said Mila seemed really nice but I don't think she holds the key to a sure thing with women, apparently on her website it says she can hook you up with girls that are like her 'friends' for $50 a go - not too expensive if they are straight up but of course there still needs to be chemistry.

I've done Elena's Models its a MOB site and personally I wouldn't bother with it, its newbie entry level site and full of scammers of all varieties. There are no doubt some genuine women there, I guess most likely from areas that are well off from the usual Moscow, St. Pete's, Kiev, Odessa, Nikolaev, etc scene. But its too much effort trying to sift out all muck to find a decent one - many on there will be there to find a rich guy, immigration/green card scam, divorce payout, holiday whore, etc. Even in the more far flung cities I've had women that want me to send pic of where I live, admitted that her Mother (who lived in UK use site to get a guy in UK through site as that is what she did). Your likely to come of worse using EM than your first effort even. I would just use someone like Mila than bother with EM at all if I were you.

Good to see you've got the balls to own up when things have not worked out though Dell, that's important I've found in moving forward with the search.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #89 on: July 22, 2017, 12:37:04 PM »

Don't fell obligated and Trench ... do try to sit this one out - if Dell does decide to share....  :deadhorse:

Now you know that ain't going to be happening Moby ;D
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

« Reply #90 on: July 22, 2017, 12:53:11 PM »
There are men here who met their wives on EM.

You will find scammers Trench, because that's what you're looking for.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #91 on: July 22, 2017, 01:44:31 PM »
There are men here who met their wives on EM.

You will find scammers Trench, because that's what you're looking for.

That is true Boe some men have, though I get the impression it was better more back in the day than now such as Faux Pas. Of course some men that met their wives on there didn't have it last. I would say to Dell don't be taken in by the wedding pics, its not all about finding a girl to say - 'hey you wanna get hitched' - many girls will purely if the guy is rich or green card or whatever. OP you (and I) want to find a girl that is sound. I don't really believe in the model anymore of doing this from afar its almost like blindfolding yourself. Also, the relationship needs to get to some depth and long distance fly in for a week or two just encourages one-dimensionality in the relationship. Dell you (and I) need to get down and really know what the girl is like through and through and that can only be done there and living there if only for a short while I believe.

I know Boe, yes if you get obsessed with finding scams you tend to go looking for them and get blinkered from finding true decent women.

That is why I don't really bother much with Russian Scam Awareness sites other than doing a quick search of a girl I am most keen on, but this all part of a brief check I do just to check there are no obvious signs for purposes of due diligence. I know some of the guys on these scam awareness sites just seem utterly focused on going out there to find scammers and uncover them even if it means getting scammed in the process, lol. There was a guy on here not too long ago who posted on the Scam awareness topic on this forum - he was basically getting caught on the same ppl type scams that guys fell for a decade ago - had spent long at it and wasted much time & effort. I know Elena on EM says the same that if you go looking for scammers that is what you will find and their is some truth in that but also because some exist out there and many on EM so its not difficult to find them there, so she ain't kidding, lol. I am not obsessed with scammers at all, but I am careful if you blindly accept whatever then yes you are at more risk I feel. 

Offline Boethius

« Reply #92 on: July 22, 2017, 02:56:43 PM »
EM does remove reported scammers from their site.

I think more options are just available now.

Offline Dell

« Reply #93 on: July 22, 2017, 03:51:40 PM »
It was my fault. There were a couple of issues that came up...

1: I had to cancel a trip becuase of work, and I wouldn't have been able to see her for over 6 months.

2: I wasn't 100% sure I want to have kids.

A couple of other things, that I won't go into. 

These issues could have been handled a lot better by me, and the relationship would have continued on with no problems.

I'm a little bummed... she was a good woman.

Live and learn.

Offline ML

« Reply #94 on: July 22, 2017, 04:01:20 PM »
Dell, are you the same man who married a gal named Tootsie who used to post on the old Planet Love forum?
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Dell

« Reply #95 on: July 22, 2017, 04:02:12 PM »
Dell you (and I) need to get down and really know what the girl is like through and through and that can only be done there and living there if only for a short while I believe. 

Trench, my plan is to move to their country. I don't want to move back to the U.S. and I don't want to stay here in South East Asia. I'm lucky in the fact I can work from anywhere in the world.

Offline Dell

« Reply #96 on: July 22, 2017, 04:04:25 PM »
Dell, are you the same man who married a gal named Tootsie who used to post on the old Planet Love forum?

Lol... ML no I'm not him. I take it there's a funny story there?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #97 on: July 22, 2017, 04:06:38 PM »
It was my fault. There were a couple of issues that came up...

1: I had to cancel a trip becuase of work, and I wouldn't have been able to see her for over 6 months.

2: I wasn't 100% sure I want to have kids.

A couple of other things, that I won't go into. 

These issues could have been handled a lot better by me, and the relationship would have continued on with no problems.

I'm a little bummed... she was a good woman.

Live and learn.

Sorry to have to say this Dell but it seems silly to be the doer of your own misfortune. There are girls out there that will make obstacles to hurdle over if even possible or good idea, to make obstacles yourself is just making a hard task nearly impossible. I would have said a) b*llocks to work, you can always get another job and b) not be too quick to be on a downer about having children, talk about your fears with her or someone else if it does not look like she would take well to hearing about them and work from there. Have you already had kids Dell?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #98 on: July 22, 2017, 04:09:52 PM »
Trench, my plan is to move to their country. I don't want to move back to the U.S. and I don't want to stay here in South East Asia. I'm lucky in the fact I can work from anywhere in the world.

I think this is a sound plan and is what I am going to do. Some here say it will not work out for me but I would rather try than not try at all and learn from it. I just want to get past all the bs and get tot the heart of it all, live in a domestic situation so there is not all this holiday whoring, funny goings on, etc. Good decision I think Dell :D

Offline Dell

« Reply #99 on: July 22, 2017, 04:14:40 PM »
Sorry to have to say this Dell but it seems silly to be the doer of your own misfortune. There are girls out there that will make obstacles to hurdle over if even possible or good idea, to make obstacles yourself is just making a hard task nearly impossible. I would have said a) b*llocks to work, you can always get another job and b) not be too quick to be on a downer about having children, talk about your fears with her or someone else if it does not look like she would take well to hearing about them and work from there. Have you already had kids Dell?

Trench my kind work you don't walk away from... I'm fortunate that my job is very unique and it's apart of my life.

I don't have kids. I 42 years old. I wouldn't mind having kids if I was a little younger.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 04:20:27 PM by Dell »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541009
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1906
Total: 1917

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM