It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Financial responibility of a future spouses welfare and social services question  (Read 33993 times)

Offline LiveFromUkraine

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
You never said I was an asshole or misogynist, (though I wouldn't put it past you), you did say I have issues with women, you don't know that, you haven't met me. If you think someone has issues with women simply because they want to protect their assets, then that is your opinion, but your wrong. Do I have issues with women. I'm divorced, of course I have some! but you don't know the extent or the issues, Once again is it your place? Hell no, and your an asshole for going there. Can I stop you from being an jerk? No.  Do you see me calling you stupid for not wanting to protect your assets? No! Why? because "to each his own", "live and let live" I'm not here to lecture you on how to live your life and what is right and what is wrong. Why are you?

I don't have a clue as to what your even talking about anymore.  You sound like you lost it.

I commented on your rationalization that most guys here are unsuccessful, fat and whatever else you can come up with in order to justify why you are right and everyone else who disagrees with you is wrong.

Yet you are trying to lecture me on jumping to conclusions?  You first claim I called you an asshole.  You retracted that but then go on to say that even if I didn't I probably would.  lol  Whom is the jerk depends on who is asking.

As for prenups, spend some money and talk to a lawyer.  This isn't a prenup site, it's about relationships with FSU women.  That is why you're getting the type of opinions you are getting.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 02:14:45 PM by LiveFromUkraine »

Offline LiveFromUkraine

You have implied we are all a bunch of rednecked yokels who have no assets to protect. You entered on "flame" and got it back, in spades.

Yeah, then acts like a victim.  Crazy.

Offline redking11

I don't have a clue as to what your even talking about anymore.  You sound like you lost it.

I commented on your rationalization that most guys here are unsuccessful, fat and whatever else you can come up with in order to justify why you are right and everyone else who disagrees with you is wrong.

Yet you are trying to lecture me on jumping to conclusions?  You first claim I called you an asshole.  You retracted that but then go on to say that even if I didn't I probably would.  lol  Whom is the jerk depends on who is asking.

As for prenups, spend some money and talk to a lawyer.  This isn't a prenup site, it's about relationships with FSU women.  That is why you're getting the type of opinions you are getting.

Well buddy, I find trying to talk to you no less frustrating, I assure you. Sorry if I jumped around to  more than you could follow.

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Lets give redking a chance.....

Redking we are not all fat, yes some of us are battling problems like a receding hairline, but that is partly the reason why we are looking for the stress of the fsu search, gives us something to blame  :P

We just share different opinions about a prenup, that is fine, i shouldn't have got ticked off with the other guy, but you will gather that this forum is a battlefield. People want to prove they are right, and get very vicious, hence why lots the people on here actually go abroad, because the women back home won't take your sh##. I am a member of a few forums, this one active, others i left, this is by far the more confrontational forum i have ever been to, and i don't mean me vs others, amongst each other.  Some are deluded once you get to know them pretty well, you will see that. Take it easy for now, i will drop you soem quick tips

1) get a professional to do a write up for your profile
2) Get some professional photos done, maybe of you in the surgery or something like that, first photo really sets an impression.
3) sign up to a range of sites, there is no best site
4) avoid tours and agencies, if you got money to burn, hire a virtual assistant in Russia, a female, who can message women on your behalf, pay her around $7-10$ an hour. Lets her send first few messages, then you do the rest.

Just so you know, Boe has stated that she supports prenups, she has told me once as well, even as far to support profits made on investments during the course of a marriage should be protected by a prenup as well.  You and the other guy just are on a different wavelength than the most of us.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 03:39:17 PM by AnonMod »
Not all of us Brits have terrible teeth, right Msmoby?

Offline LiveFromUkraine

Well buddy, I find trying to talk to you no less frustrating, I assure you.

Wait until you actually make a visit.  You ain't seen nothing yet.

Sorry if I jumped around to  more than you could follow.

You gotta remember we simpletons need smaller sentences and those sentences need to include the word beer in it for us to continue reading. 
:P
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 02:42:41 PM by LiveFromUkraine »

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
We just share different opinions about a prenup, that is fine, i shouldn't have got ticked off with the other guy, but you will gather that this forum is a battlefield. People want to prove they are right, and get very vicious, hence why lots the people on here actually go abroad, because the women back home won't take your sh##.

If you think women "back home" won't take his attitudes, just wait until he deals with a Slav.  We are not wilting flowers.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
Incidentally, there are plenty of FSUW forums for women marrying WM.  Topics there include prenups, and how to break them.  I know of at least one RW who used to post here who succeeded in having her prenup broken.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline treadmilldude

I've always loved Dennis Leary's stand-up comedy routines. Guy is a brilliant comedian.

Redking, this song is YOU. This song is ALL YOU Redking. You OWN this song.

Offline treadmilldude

I found a picture from a few months ago. Gym Picture.

Offline treadmilldude

It's only fair if I likewise include a picture of Redking. Damn, you are one smokin' hot dude Redking.

Offline msmobyone

• patriotism is the last vestige of fools, but hey
  • Trips: > 10
I simply think that if one feels the need for  pre-nup - don't get married ...

TMD, you may be one of 'those guys' who think your photos impress most women ...  ;D
Please excuse the Curmudgeon in my posts ..he will be cured by being reunited with his loved one ;)

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member

Dear god, you gave your assets to your kids to lighten the blow of future (or even past) divorces. You are the last person that should recommend not getting a prenup.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 06:39:19 AM by dragonkid »

Offline fathertime

Dear god, you gave your assets to your kids to lighten the blow of future (or even past) divorces. You are the last person that should recommend not getting a prenup.

Hey DragonKid, I'm trying to locate the post where Moby said something about giving his assets to his children to avoid them being part of a divorce settlement.  Did he post that, or did you imply that is what he said?

Insofar as the statement of "don't get married if you feel you need/want a prenup".  I don't agree with that statement, if a man is worth millions, (or whatever really) and wants to get a prenup and also wants to get married, I think that is just fine.  He can bring the subject up with his lady and see if it is a big issue or not.

Fathertime!
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member

Hey DragonKid, I'm trying to locate the post where Moby said something about giving his assets to his children to avoid them being part of a divorce settlement.  Did he post that, or did you imply that is what he said?

Insofar as the statement of "don't get married if you feel you need/want a prenup".  I don't agree with that statement, if a man is worth millions, (or whatever really) and wants to get a prenup and also wants to get married, I think that is just fine.  He can bring the subject up with his lady and see if it is a big issue or not.

Fathertime!

He posted that he has given his kids some things like property in london, not everything from other posts he has posted on here. It is a good way to avoid IHT, as well as a divorce settlement. Of course he isn't too worried, if he gets cleaned he probably won't lose most of what he has, because he has given a lot of it away.

Offline fathertime

He posted that he has given his kids some things like property in london, not everything from other posts he has posted on here. It is a good way to avoid IHT, as well as a divorce settlement. Of course he isn't too worried, if he gets cleaned he probably won't lose most of what he has, because he has given a lot of it away.
Interesting, thanks, well giving it to the children will keep the assets protected I guess.   I don't think I'd employ that strategy myself, getting my children involved, but you would think he knows who he can trust in his own situation.  It is hard to say, he must have some extra cash given all the sunbathing/yacht trips he is always embarking on.
Fathertime!   
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline msmobyone

I thank FT for his spotting this...

DK, you KEEP making statements that bear no relation to reality ..from House Prices, crime rates and now THIS ?  :D

Please excuse the Curmudgeon in my posts ..he will be cured by being reunited with his loved one ;)

Offline treadmilldude

TMD, you may be one of 'those guys' who think your photos impress most women ...  ;D

Moby, I am not conceited or delusional enough to think that every woman finds me very handsome. I have had success with some very attractive women, but I have also had failure with these same quality (8's and 9's) women. Until I find "the one" in Minsk or Lviv (yes, after talking to some knowledgeable dudes as well as doing a lot of research on Lviv myself, I have concluded for a Western Man looking for a genuine, sincere woman in Ukraine, Lviv is the absolute best choice for a city. Any newbie that is in the hunt that wants to know why, just send me a PM and I'll clue you in on the many good qualities Lviv has going for it.) I will probably continue to have both success as well as failure with skinny / tiny pretty women. Luckily, it only takes (1) wonderful girl to make me the happiest Woman in the world. So I just need to bamboozle one pretty / skinny but extremely dumb/gullible girl in Minsk or Lviv into tying the knot with me. HAHAHAHA!! I think I can pull the wool over the eyes of at least one girl in Minsk or Lviv, right?  :D :P   

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
Moby, I am not conceited or delusional enough to think that every woman finds me very handsome. I have had success with some very attractive women, but I have also had failure with these same quality (8's and 9's) women. Until I find "the one" in Minsk or Lviv (yes, after talking to some knowledgeable dudes as well as doing a lot of research on Lviv myself, I have concluded for a Western Man looking for a genuine, sincere woman in Ukraine, Lviv is the absolute best choice for a city. Any newbie that is in the hunt that wants to know why, just send me a PM and I'll clue you in on the many good qualities Lviv has going for it.) I will probably continue to have both success as well as failure with skinny / tiny pretty women. Luckily, it only takes (1) wonderful girl to make me the happiest Woman in the world. So I just need to bamboozle one pretty / skinny but extremely dumb/gullible girl in Minsk or Lviv into tying the knot with me. HAHAHAHA!! I think I can pull the wool over the eyes of at least one girl in Minsk or Lviv, right?  :D :P

You are an online Romeo who will never go to the FSU. I have no idea why you can't jump on the plane, i am guessing it is something to do with finances, given that you were eager to go once Gcaptain waved free tickets in front of your face. Just go there, stop talking about what you can get, start talking about what you did get. Your friends don't even understand why you talk so much, some on here believe 5% actually jump on the plane, you are part of the 95%, just keep busy talking to women, where both parties live in a delusion.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 03:08:06 AM by dragonkid »

Offline msmobyone

You miss my point ... the TYPE of photo you are currently using typifies the sort of photo that would put OFF more women than attract...

How you decided a woman might be 'better' by which city she lives in eludes me ...there are 'experts' [some of whom you have 'praised' in another place ] who say one should avoid Ukraine completely...

You may have deduced I recommend no such 'filters' and recommend deciding by the women ... not her location

Offline Muzh

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
Does anyone posting here have anything positive to say or contribute besides im wasting my time.

Does anyone on this site actually realize American women are the worst women in the world.

Has anyone posting here actually be divorced?

Gee wizz.

I had to stop here.

I think it would be easier and cheaper if you go to a local stip joint and pay $20 for a BJ.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541392
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 2512
Most Online Ever: 12701