It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: 2019 - nCoV (novel coronavirus originating in Wuhan, China)  (Read 305126 times)

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: 2019 - nCoV (novel coronavirus originating in Wuhan, China)
« Reply #2500 on: May 05, 2021, 09:52:21 AM »

The country with the most fully vaccinated people at over 62% has seen a surge in cases. A third of the cases are from people who are fully vaccinated. Seems like it's going to be harder to achieve herd immunity.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-56992121

http://www.bloombergquint.com/politics/world-s-most-vaccinated-nation-reintroduces-curbs-as-cases-surge
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2501 on: May 06, 2021, 09:57:18 AM »

The country with the most fully vaccinated people at over 62% has seen a surge in cases. A third of the cases are from people who are fully vaccinated. Seems like it's going to be harder to achieve herd immunity.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-56992121

http://www.bloombergquint.com/politics/world-s-most-vaccinated-nation-reintroduces-curbs-as-cases-surge

My guess is Billy that being so close to India the variant there has jumped over and is getting past the vaccine somewhat that was designed for the original virus. Apparently it still helps out in reducing the severity of it etc but we'll have to wait and see how it goes there. The booster her is out in the autumn so we'll have to see the effect that has also.

Here in the UK they are about to announce the green light list of countries that can be travelled to & from with reduced checks etc, it's apparently not going to be that long a list. Officially the virus figures for infections are going down quite steeply in Ukraine so will have to wait and see if or when they make the green light list. Travel can begin from the 17th May I assume for holidays etc but will have to wait for the details. I won't be rushing out there as prefer others to test the system first rather than fall victim to the system. There's an off chance it will get easier to travel thereafter depending on how things go here & abroad with the virus.

I've just done a new Fdate profile just to test the water and to chat to a few FSW. Not going into it real full on at the moment as it will like he at least a month till I fly etc just fancied getting back into it again.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #2502 on: May 06, 2021, 11:31:55 AM »
My guess is Billy that being so close to India the variant there has jumped over and is getting past the vaccine somewhat that was designed for the original virus. Apparently it still helps out in reducing the severity of it etc but we'll have to wait and see how it goes there. The booster her is out in the autumn so we'll have to see the effect that has also.

Here in the UK they are about to announce the green light list of countries that can be travelled to & from with reduced checks etc, it's apparently not going to be that long a list. Officially the virus figures for infections are going down quite steeply in Ukraine so will have to wait and see if or when they make the green light list. Travel can begin from the 17th May I assume for holidays etc but will have to wait for the details. I won't be rushing out there as prefer others to test the system first rather than fall victim to the system. There's an off chance it will get easier to travel thereafter depending on how things go here & abroad with the virus.

I've just done a new Fdate profile just to test the water and to chat to a few FSW. Not going into it real full on at the moment as it will like he at least a month till I fly etc just fancied getting back into it again.
Eh, you must have flunked your Geography GCSE’s.
Seychelles lies about 2500 miles south of India. Not ‘close’ by any means.

The reason the infection rate is going up is because of tourism, same as the Maldives (much closer to India) and they’ve been using the dodgy Chinese vaccine.

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #2503 on: May 08, 2021, 07:06:39 AM »
Unfortunately things are now out of all the lockdown silliness in LA. Maybe I got used to the lockdown so much I’m not too cool with things being back to what life was like. We now have traffic jams, crowd everywhere. Tough to get good tee times, restaurant reservations, etc...all over again.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
« Reply #2504 on: May 10, 2021, 08:52:15 AM »

Links to sources on YouTube page. 30 minute video
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #2505 on: May 10, 2021, 09:13:26 AM »
When all is said and done, this is still a 'guess' based on what he said from the beginning - "extrapolated the cases from (what he deemed as) 'accurate reporting' from countries to countries he felt didn't accurately reported their actual 'COVID' mortality.

Bottom line is, this was a novel virus. At the onset no one was aware when it first struck the masses. Then it's taken a while before they even realized what it was, much less how to treat it. To make this even more complicated, many countries simply didn't have the appointment or resources to deal with it.
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2506 on: May 11, 2021, 01:43:08 PM »

Since the Obama administration, Fauci been giving millions to study bat coronaviruses with the Wuhan lab benefitting. We may have funded the creation of the coronavirus that is in our bodies and hurting our economy.

http://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1392176879826870274
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2507 on: May 12, 2021, 10:06:03 PM »
Looks like the India variant is is increasing in the UK, apparently trebled in cases in the last week or so, so I'm guy taking over from the original. Virus figures overall hovering around 2000 a day mark, but for how long? Looks likely he possibly the ongoing vaccination program may be keeping it down for the meanwhile.

This recent report shows how the Indian variant may affect an already vaccinated person:

BBC News - India Covid: Do reinfections pose a challenge to vaccines?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-57084572

So fortunately not as bad as having it without any vaccine but potentially still a bad reaction maybe possible in some people.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #2508 on: May 13, 2021, 06:03:14 AM »
I continue to find it astounding as we're approaching 1/2 billion (?) vaccinations world wide that folks continue to soak this covid stuff up. We have people who work to de-populate the world offering vaccines to save the world from a near harmless virus that they created. A virus that our bodies immune system will defend from it anyway that is, until the vaccine that attacks and changes that same immune system. The kool-aid abounds. Think people, THINK

Offline fathertime

« Reply #2509 on: May 13, 2021, 06:26:23 AM »
I continue to find it astounding as we're approaching 1/2 billion (?) vaccinations world wide that folks continue to soak this covid stuff up. We have people who work to de-populate the world offering vaccines to save the world from a near harmless virus that they created. A virus that our bodies immune system will defend from it anyway that is, until the vaccine that attacks and changes that same immune system. The kool-aid abounds. Think people, THINK
Well, quite a few people have died from it, and from what I've gathered a concern is that the longer the virus is out there in mass, the more likely it is to mutate into some form that is significantly more deadly.  I really don't think there is a grand plan to use the vaccine to depopulate the planet. 

Fathertime! 
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #2510 on: May 13, 2021, 07:01:43 AM »
Well, quite a few people have died from it, and from what I've gathered a concern is that the longer the virus is out there in mass, the more likely it is to mutate into some form that is significantly more deadly.  I really don't think there is a grand plan to use the vaccine to depopulate the planet. 

Fathertime!

Enjoy your kool-aid

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2511 on: May 13, 2021, 07:44:08 AM »
Enjoy your kool-aid

I wouldn't be so dismissive if you look at what is happening in India people are getting in dire straits over there. It's all good not believing until it gets you then it's too late. I understand Billy's concern over mRNA, Pzifer, Moderna, etc so I took the Astra Zenaca vaccine. To date I am pleased I have done as if the India variant grows in the UK and elsewhere it at least helps out a bit. I know there is a risk with all vaccines but I just preferred to take that risk with the AZ vaccine over the Coronavirus risk is the way I saw it.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #2512 on: May 13, 2021, 02:46:18 PM »
The US, as it may soon be revealed, prove complicit in the clinical 'creation' of COVID-19 via financing of research given to scientist and foundation working in Wuhan in their experiment research on lab rats before. More will hopefully surface about this madness.

Sen. Rand Paul's questioning dancing Anthony Fauci yesterday had him talking out his arse yet again.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2513 on: May 13, 2021, 03:37:40 PM »

Fauci of course is going to say we didn't fund the development of the virus in our bodies but we did fund China's virology lab. It's kind of like saying we didn't fund the crime but we did fund the criminal(China) who committed the crime. This funding to China started during the Obama administration.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #2514 on: May 13, 2021, 04:25:37 PM »
Giving credit where credit is due, obama in fact banned virus research that involved gain of function. So Fauci was principal in renaming the foundation to something else, and the funds continued.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #2515 on: May 13, 2021, 04:28:09 PM »
http://www.nih.gov/about-nih/who-we-are/nih-director/statements/nih-lifts-funding-pause-gain-function-research

"Though for the policy to be successful it needs to, at a minimum, be able to oversee the creation of novel strains that may be highly transmissible and highly virulent and should probably focus on that most intently to start."

A potentially serious weakness of the new framework is that surveillance activities involving potential pandemic pathogens (PPPs), including sampling and sequencing, aren't considered to be enhanced PPPs and would be exempt from reviews, Inglesby said, adding that surveillance as a rationale doesn't change potential risks of novel PPP strains. "There are serious debates about whether specific enhanced PPP projects are materially useful to on-the-ground surveillance programs," he said.

Inglesby's other concerns revolve around the lack of hard details of how the experiment reviews will work, such as the process for weighing the risks and benefits and the criteria for judging if researchers and institutions have the capacity to do the work safely. "I would have liked to see if this framework was working as intended before the moratorium was ended," he said, suggesting that agencies funding the work publish their experiences using the new framework to show how it functions.

http://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2017/12/feds-lift-gain-function-research-pause-offer-guidance

:-X
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 04:37:50 PM by GQBlues »

Offline fathertime

« Reply #2516 on: May 13, 2021, 09:03:10 PM »
Enjoy your kool-aid
I shall enjoy. 

You seem to believe their is a grand conspiracy to depopulate the earth  with covid and the vaccine being the vehicle.   I'd tell you to enjoy that particular brand of kool aid but it wouldn't be appropriate. 

Fathertime! 

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2517 on: May 13, 2021, 09:41:37 PM »
Giving credit where credit is due, obama in fact banned virus research that involved gain of function. So Fauci was principal in renaming the foundation to something else, and the funds continued.

Obama can ban gain of function but hands money to China trusting them. Obama can ban nukes but hands money to Iran trusting them.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2518 on: May 14, 2021, 12:18:42 AM »
Looks likely like India could prove to be a real problem for the global control of the virus. Could keep mutating out there and them not having enough time to vaccinate the population before another mutation occurs. Unless they can sort out a quicker way of Vaccinating the population or get effective ways of isolating each other it doesn't look a very good outlook.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #2519 on: May 14, 2021, 10:38:33 AM »

Obama can ban gain of function but hands money to China trusting them. Obama can ban nukes but hands money to Iran trusting them.

Many of your posts of late is starting to color you the same shade many of the residing Democrats here.

Again, funding for G-O-F research was banned in 2014 under the Obama Administration. It was lifted December 2017 under the Trump administration. Like Russiagate, and the rest of the anti-Trump basuras politicians, media and its kool-aiders tried to paint Trump with, implying Obama funded the G-O-F research AFTER he banned it, is BS.

http://www.nih.gov/about-nih/who-we-are/nih-director/statements/nih-lifts-funding-pause-gain-function-research

Offline Gator

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #2520 on: May 14, 2021, 07:03:56 PM »
We all recall the Democrats often chanting during the pandemic, "Policy Must Follow Science."    And the science compelled masking in sporting events, kissing only with masks, disinfecting groceries and mail, etc. 

The scientists have spoken.  CDC now says masks are unnecessary for vaccinated individuals, indoors or outdoors, socially distanced or not.  Incredible how our science changed overnight.  An Isaac Newton discovery.....Nobel Prize material

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
« Reply #2521 on: May 14, 2021, 09:17:40 PM »
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2522 on: May 15, 2021, 12:17:23 AM »

Again, funding for G-O-F research was banned in 2014 under the Obama Administration. It was lifted December 2017 under the Trump administration. Like Russiagate, and the rest of the anti-Trump basuras politicians, media and its kool-aiders tried to paint Trump with, implying Obama funded the G-O-F research AFTER he banned it, is BS.

When Trump found out what our government organizations and China were doing, he cut the funding and he cut funding to WHO.

http://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2020/04/29/847948272/why-the-u-s-government-stopped-funding-a-research-project-on-bats-and-coronaviru

http://rumble.com/vgq0vt-theres-more-dr.-yan-says-fauci-funded-more-shady-labs-around-the-world-not-.html

Between Trump and Obama, who is capable of giving money to our advisaries in ways that people won't get suspicious?

Was Trump running the DOJ and FBI that hindered his administration and put his people in jail or was it somebody else?

Is the person running the DOJ and FBI potentially running other government organizations? Yes. There are conspiracies that say this pandemic was ordered by our people to affect the 2020 election.

Patrick Byrne has a BA from Dartmouth, Masters from Cambridge as a Marshal Scholar and a PhD from Stanford. He was national entrepreneur of the year and ex CEO of Overstock. He help bring down hundreds at Wall Street and slept with spies. As a citizen, he help the FBI thinking he was doing good for our country. At the FBI and Obama's request, he tempted Hillary with a bribe and she took it. He became jaded with our government when he found out they weren't going to arrest her but make her president. Obama dictated who was going to be president and he wanted someone compromised so he could control. Obama's people in the DOJ would make sure Hillary followed orders. Although Hillary didn't become President, do you think Obama gave up control?

There was a coup in our country. They created the greatest fraud organization in history and planned to use it in future elections. These are sinister people. They want to dismantle the Constitution. They are taking away free speech, guns, and even our votes. Give it a couple of months if you need more time to register all what has happened. Obama deserves praise for nothing. He's evil. You've bought into the fake news idea that Obama done some good.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #2523 on: May 15, 2021, 04:54:57 AM »

In protest, first you burned your bra in the 60's now you are burning your mask in 2021. 

What I'm seeing that I don't like is if you don't get vaccinated you are forced to wear a mask.  I just read that in Las Vegas that appears to be the policy going forward.  In addition, I was considering a trip to your favorite country (China), but if I'm not vaccinated, I must isolate for 14 days.  If I'm vaccinated I'm free to take care of business immediately and get the hell out of there.     Nobody is forcing me to get vaccinated, but I'm going to suffer consequences if I don't. 
Fathertime!

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
« Reply #2524 on: May 15, 2021, 08:01:28 AM »
In protest, first you burned your bra in the 60's now you are burning your mask in 2021. 
Fathertime!

I hope the mask burners nose doesn't sag as bad as the bra burner tits. :shock:
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541017
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2385
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 2236
Total: 2247

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Yesterday at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 01:09:03 PM