It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: female liar - cheater  (Read 10002 times)

Offline ivo

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
female liar - cheater
« on: April 27, 2017, 02:15:42 AM »
Beware of _Sunshine_Tanya_, Tatiana, 30, January 06, 1987, Russia, Sevastopol. You can find her at USSR-STAR.com
The lady is a liar and THE cheater. She is after money only.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 02:18:01 AM by ivo »

Offline mhr7

• Trips: Resident
Re: female liar - cheater
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2017, 03:35:36 AM »
Welcome ivo,

It's a pay per letter site, most of the women on these sites aren't looking for a real relationship. They get money or gifts from the agency they are affiliated with depending on the number of men they communicate with and how much money they bring in. There are several free/subscription based sites that will give you better results. Happy hunting!
"After your death, you will be what you were before your birth." - Schopenhauer

Offline ivo

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2017, 04:09:31 AM »
That the site operates in a pay-for-letter-or-a-minute-of-chat mode I´ve known all along. But, if you are right and the women get awarded for communicating with us, then it is a sham and the business should not be on the internet, I suppose.

drsecu

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2017, 07:07:41 AM »
Paid sites are where women work.  If they want to meet someone they would just join mamba.ru or fdating.com.

Offline JayH

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2017, 07:13:47 AM »
That the site operates in a pay-for-letter-or-a-minute-of-chat mode I´ve known all along. But, if you are right and the women get awarded for communicating with us, then it is a sham and the business should not be on the internet, I suppose.

There are quite a few threads on the forum outlining the "business" of the agencies and sites -- do a search if you want to learn a LOT more.

The fact is that the sites could not function legally in western countries with consumer protection laws.

Beware of _Sunshine_Tanya_, Tatiana, 30, January 06, 1987, Russia, Sevastopol. You can find her at USSR-STAR.com

If you are going to post this allegation --it would be a good idea to explain the basis of your comments and experiences that lead you to this conclusion.
http://ussr-star.com/dating-profile-charming-lady-Tatiana-Sevastopol-663541.html

« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 07:40:02 AM by JayH »
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline JayH

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2017, 07:23:04 AM »
Paid sites are where women work.  If they want to meet someone they would just join mamba.ru or fdating.com.

"]Paid sites are where women work."

That is an oversimplification  -while your statement is correct in part --it does not tell the whole story. Scammers can be active on ANY site.

As I posted above -- you need to do a search of threads here on the agencies and the web sites.

Also of note-- on the most notorious sites -there are still genuine girls -- and girls who are being paid that still may be interested in a guy-- but-- the RIGHT guy and not just any guy.

There are quite a few example here on the forum of married guys who met on what are supposed to be the "worst" ( most costly) sites.
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline Maxx2

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2017, 08:35:34 AM »
"]Paid sites are where women work."

That is an oversimplification  -while your statement is correct in part --it does not tell the whole story. Scammers can be active on ANY site.

As I posted above -- you need to do a search of threads here on the agencies and the web sites.

Also of note-- on the most notorious sites -there are still genuine girls -- and girls who are being paid that still may be interested in a guy-- but-- the RIGHT guy and not just any guy.

There are quite a few example here on the forum of married guys who met on what are supposed to be the "worst" ( most costly) sites.

So true. People have the tendency to think Black - White. 

Offline ivo

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2017, 09:46:45 AM »
There are quite a few threads on the forum outlining the "business" of the agencies and sites -- do a search if you want to learn a LOT more.

The fact is that the sites could not function legally in western countries with consumer protection laws.

If you are going to post this allegation --it would be a good idea to explain the basis of your comments and experiences that lead you to this conclusion.
http://ussr-star.com/dating-profile-charming-lady-Tatiana-Sevastopol-663541.html

Well, yes. I also stick to the principle that any allegation ought to be supported by an explanation/proof. And, I assure you I do have both explanation and proof (physical proof). Yet, giving you either in full detail here is simply impossible. So, in a nutshell: the lady tricked money out of me for a new computer to replace her broken one under the pretense of being very interested in communicating with me; she also spoke about her extreme family problems and how she cannot cope without help, by which she managed to trick additional money out of me. Yes, in both cases I made a mistake in sending her the money, and yes, it is my problem. In addition to that she also lied in almost everything we discussed, as I have learned with time. Look, the money is not the issue. Damn the money. I can survive without them. What buggs me the most is the unscrupulous inconsiderate way she kept doing it for several months. How do you want to be building a relationship for several months without trust. Now I know I´ve been fooled by her and I let her make me a fool, but be it to my defense that I could not know in advance. Well, I did not have the right odds on my side in her case.

Offline JayH

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2017, 10:08:01 AM »
Ivo--  it will not help much to say you are not alone ! Many guys here have a similar tale to tell --and if you search forum there has been a long line of similar posts.
I can also say that it is the fact your emotions are played in this way that it hurts -- and not the money -- I agree with you on that.
I am sure others will add more on the money issues !
The big trick for you now is to get past this and do not allow it to colour your future -- sure --learn from it -- but blame yourself and not a future lady.
Too many guys go scam hunting and are so negative that it prevents any chance in the future .
My comment that I have repeated many times--  think of this exercise as like trying to find a needle in a haystack -- but -- first you have to find the haystack !

btw --what age are you?  the lady nominated 30-69 yo !!!

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2017, 06:57:51 PM »
Ivo--  it will not help much to say you are not alone ! Many guys here have a similar tale to tell --and if you search forum there has been a long line of similar posts.
I can also say that it is the fact your emotions are played in this way that it hurts -- and not the money -- I agree with you on that.
I am sure others will add more on the money issues !
The big trick for you now is to get past this and do not allow it to colour your future -- sure --learn from it -- but blame yourself and not a future lady.
Too many guys go scam hunting and are so negative that it prevents any chance in the future .
My comment that I have repeated many times--  think of this exercise as like trying to find a needle in a haystack -- but -- first you have to find the haystack !

Ivo I'd pay particular attention to the part in bold.

Offline jone

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2017, 08:20:09 PM »
Also,  I'd take a good look in the mirror and see the man the women see. 

If you join a subscription site, like Elena's, it is a better chance that the women you meet will have marriage on their mind.

Challenge the women to talk to you on Viber or WhatsApp or Skype.  If she is not willing, go on to the next one.

Udachi.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2017, 12:51:38 AM »

In my opinion your scan statement here is setting you off on the wrong course to start with. It's not often I agree with JayH but he does seem to be talking some sense for a change! Ivo, your best off forgetting about this girl and about reporting scammers. There's websites out there just entirely devoted to reporting scammers but posting any link up would do a dis-service to you I feel. Your best of staying away from that whole scene as once suckered in you could end up obsessing about scam hunting and not about finding real love - which is what you're after is it not? Just think all the time you spend scam hunting you are not spending on love hunting, i.e your wasting valuable time in the wrong pursuit and could be landing a girl instead of reporting another scam.

Scams happen on all sites but PPL is swamped with them, perhaps most PPL sites it will be around 90 percent or more girls will be scammers - just messaging for money, or worse.

On a pay monthly site like Elena's I reckon from my time on there its around 50 percent of the girls there are not serious about finding a guy but are there to keep subscribers on board with the odd few messages here & there.

Free sites probably have the least scammers perhaps 10-20 percent but the ratio of replies will likely be much lower, but I think its probably your best bet.

As JayH said on here, it is possible to come across a girl on a PPL site that is serious or a scammer that takes a love interest in you BUT the odds are stacked heavily against you - some guys get off on this thinking they can beat the house but just like in gambling the house nearly always wins. PPL has been known to cost guys thousands, which is what can end many a guy's search for a FSW early. So I think you would be better of staking your odds elsewhere on either monthly or free sites - hell even a tour is probably more favorable than a PPL correspondence.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline BillyB

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2017, 07:54:35 AM »
So, in a nutshell: the lady tricked money out of me for a new computer to replace her broken one under the pretense of being very interested in communicating with me; she also spoke about her extreme family problems and how she cannot cope without help, by which she managed to trick additional money out of me. Yes, in both cases I made a mistake in sending her the money, and yes, it is my problem. In addition to that she also lied in almost everything we discussed, as I have learned with time. Look, the money is not the issue. Damn the money. I can survive without them. What buggs me the most is the unscrupulous inconsiderate way she kept doing it for several months.

Don't get involved with women that have lots of problems that are solved with money. Whether the woman really interested in you or scamming you, the financial hit you will always take isn't fun if her life is a mess. Just best to get involved with a lady who's life is in order.

How do you want to be building a relationship for several months without trust. Now I know I´ve been fooled by her and I let her make me a fool, but be it to my defense that I could not know in advance. Well, I did not have the right odds on my side in her case.

You will never have a relationship with someone you never met. You have to assume responsibility for the months you lost in your life devoting yourself to her. It's not wise to make a commitment with someone you never met. You are in the search phase for a woman. Communicate with a lot of women and choose the best. What chances do you have in getting the best woman if you're only focused on one?

Do lots of reading here and it'll improve your odds in finding a wonderful woman like many of us here have done. Welcome to the forum.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2017, 05:24:36 PM »

In search of between 18 and 80..................
This is quite common in listings through 'dating' agencies.

the lady tricked money out of me

Tricked?  :rolleyes:
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline msmob

« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2017, 08:27:22 PM »
When I was last looking I registered on the site and got 10 to twenty letters a day,))

I never paid a penny to them...just used software to track down a lady in another place.

Most photos were 5 years plus out of date...the ladies had  registered  and long since forgotten  and NO WAY were THEY communicating.

Only one out of 50 plus I tracked down objected to my methodology..suggesting  I use the site as a means of contact.

The site is a joke.....simply massaging your ego..

My profile was v specific...not seeking a child bride and setting a min. age WAY above most of the responses which were clearly NOT from the real lady is the vast majority of cases.

If..you found a good place to learn...check out the 10 commandments of  seekinking a Former
Soviet Union lady.

Good luck

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2017, 11:03:47 PM »
When I was last looking I registered on the site and got 10 to twenty letters a day,))

I never paid a penny to them...just used software to track down a lady in another place.

The 'How To's' would make a great thread. But probably your technique doesn't work anymore. 

Offline msmob

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2017, 03:06:26 AM »
Worked by SC and I only 3 years ago ...saw her long non logged-into profile and played 'Sherlock Homes' to find her ;)

Offline ML

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2017, 08:24:20 AM »
Worked by SC and I only 3 years ago ...saw her long non logged-into profile and played 'Sherlock Homes' to find her ;)

Any relation to Sherlock Holmes?
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline msmob

« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2017, 08:43:40 AM »
Any relation to Sherlock Holmes?

Got me, ML ... I am 'proof reading' important texts and cannot even get THIS one right !

Offline LAman

« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2017, 08:59:51 AM »
Got me, ML ... I am 'proof reading' important texts and cannot even get THIS one right !

Would help considerably if you put the 'bottle' down!!!
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline Bounder

« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2017, 02:04:52 PM »
Would help considerably if you put the 'bottle' down!!!

I did meet Moby this weekend, but he wasn't drinking.

Offline msmob

« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2017, 09:47:59 PM »

Except that 0.5 litres of 'Live Beer' at the Uzbek restaurant ! :))

Offline CaptB

« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2017, 02:05:41 AM »
To add to what "Billy" said.....you need to read the Ten Commandments of dating FSU women. If you read and understand them.....ignore them anyway......you will know who to blame (yourself). I can't imagine sending money for "any" reason.....at least until you actually meet.....and have an actual relationship. I dated a doctor from Moscow foe awhile. On my first visit she was on good behavior. The second visit we were to spend a week in St. Petersburg.....and a week in Samara. By the third or fourth day in St. Pete I knew things were not going to work out between us. I did have a back-up plan.....but decided to stick it out. Not because I had any delusions that things may turn around.....but because I really wanted to see St. Pete & Samara. I was not disappointed with my decision. I especially loved Samara. And I thought the Doc's Mother and Aunt.....were a hoot. Her Brother & girlfriend were great....as were many of her friends. I had a great time. So.....even if you meet there are no guarantees. A few hundred dollars is a very cheap price......for hopefully......a lesson learned. Read the commandments.......don't make the mistake that "your" situation is unique.....it isn't. Let this one go......it is just not worth the time.

Eight trips to Russia.....lots of positive experiences.....and negative experiences. LOTS !!!!! of money......but all worth it in the end. The first trip I met my wife.....any thoughts of wasted money went right out the door. For me.....the good....and the bad.....equalled a fantastic experience over all. Almost 14 years of marriage.

Capt B

"A Yooper in Moscovia"

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541004
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1885
Total: 1896

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM