It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: what are the chances??  (Read 10856 times)

Offline kuteguy

what are the chances??
« on: March 22, 2015, 08:57:36 PM »
Hi,

I loved Latino women but got disillusioned by them due to them having 10 kids before they hit 20 and most girls are high-school drop-outs and short. I like that women of FSU are very educated. However, I am colored (Indian by heritage - tall, 6'3", dark and handsome - brought up in London) - but I have seen a lot of reports of racism in Kiev, Ukraine.

I have 30 days of annual leave and was thinking of heading to Kiev to learn Russian, salsa, and wife-hunt too. Like my women ambitious, educated, tall, and very thin.

Any opinions if this is workable considering that I am colored and Ukrainians seem to be racist (or atleast not used to colored people)? Any other tips?

Offline alex330

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: what are the chances??
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2015, 09:04:07 PM »
You will find some women that are more open to intercultural relationships, but yes, many will not be receptive. We are friends with several Russian women that have dated and married men with some color (Cuban, Mexican, Bangladeshi, Costa Rican) so if you brush up on your salsa it might be worth a shot. I would contact women prior to your trip versus boots on the ground.

Offline BillyB

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2015, 10:09:52 PM »

If you write a few women, your odds are bad. If you write a thousand women, your chances are good in finding a woman that fits your criteria and finds you attractive enough to be her husband.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Gator

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2015, 10:44:42 AM »

Any opinions if this is workable considering that I am colored and Ukrainians seem to be racist (or atleast not used to colored people)? Any other tips?

I encourage you to try.  I have seen attractive FSUW with Asian men, African men, etc.  Indian men can be handsome.  Those women who would reject you outright because of your skin color probably lack intelligence and would not be a good wife. 

I have an important suggestion.  Before you go to Kiev, subscribe to a respectable agency (e. g., Elena's Models, Lucky Lovers) and contact several UW, not just in Kiev but in other cities too.  The responses of different UW will give you a better answer than what you can determine here.  You may be fortunate to find a few promising candidates and would not be starting empty-handed when you arrive in Ukraine. 

UW are friendly.  If you develop an Internet friendship, they will ask you to visit them.  They will show you their cities, plus teach you some Ukrainian (do not say you want to learn "Russian" given the conflict).

Learn salsa before you leave London. 

Offline kuteguy

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2015, 02:07:49 PM »
these sounds promising and yets it makes sense to get online now and contact women online to judge their reaction rather than 'boots on the ground'
I would say I am quite handsome and accomplished in life but definitely not photogenic  :P

I have been on Elena's models and the response was not too bad - I would say about 2-3 out of 5 women responded positively. But I wasn't that seriously looking back then when I was 35 .. I am now 37

Offline alex330

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2015, 03:02:15 PM »
You are a good age to be looking and if you are accomplished in your career and can dance that will help. Just cast a wide net as Billy mentioned to increase your chances.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2015, 08:47:28 PM »
these sounds promising and yets it makes sense to get online now and contact women online to judge their reaction rather than 'boots on the ground'

When you find a few that you really like, ask for their phone number and Skype with them often. If the lady(s) don't like talking to you now, they probably won't like talking to you face to face.

I have been on Elena's models and the response was not too bad - I would say about 2-3 out of 5 women responded positively. But I wasn't that seriously looking back then when I was 35 .. I am now 37

You're at a good age to start this endeavor. Look at the link below for more sites to join. Some are free. The more ladies you write, the greater your chances to find an excellent match. The less women you write, the more you need to depend on luck and from reading results over the years, luck isn't very dependable.

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=14615.0

Here's the story finding my wife. I posted some photos in pages 40 and up. I'm half Asian so I know you too can be successful if you use the right approach.

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=11638.0
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Muzh

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2015, 03:05:52 PM »
Hi,

I loved Latino women but got disillusioned by them due to them having 10 kids before they hit 20 and most girls are high-school drop-outs and short. I like that women of FSU are very educated. However, I am colored (Indian by heritage - tall, 6'3", dark and handsome - brought up in London) - but I have seen a lot of reports of racism in Kiev, Ukraine.

I have 30 days of annual leave and was thinking of heading to Kiev to learn Russian, salsa, and wife-hunt too. Like my women ambitious, educated, tall, and very thin.

Where on earth do you shop for latinas? At Big Lots?
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline mendeleyev

• RWD Advisor
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2015, 12:44:31 AM »
Where on earth do you shop for latinas? At Big Lots?

Muzh, you of all guys should know that the best deals are Quatro de Mayo and on then in the autumn on Brown Friday!  :cluebat:
The Mendeleyev Journal. http://mendeleyevjournal.com Member: Congress of Russian Journalists; ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ.RU (Journalist-Russia); ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ.UA (Journalist-Ukraine); ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ.KZ (Journalist-Kazakhstan); ПОРТАЛ ЖУРНАЛИСТОВ (Portal of RU-UA Journalists); Просто Журналисты ("Just Journalists").

Offline kuteguy

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2015, 03:32:24 PM »
I have to say everytime I log in to Elenas models I have a huge smile on my face. I am a sceptic generally when it comes to finding women overseas (being of Indian origin, and living in 7-8 countries in my life I have observed the cultural differences - then add on top of that the language barriers) but WOW these girls are hot. And they are educated and family oriented to boot. Ofcourse the internet is full of scams, lies, etc so I am taking it all with a grain of salt.

Ofcourse I plan to tread VERY cautiously when I get to Kiev. If anyone is around in mid-May to mid-June I would be happy to meet. I am just not searching for language schools and working out the logistics for a one month stay.

I have already contacted about 10-13 women on there and the response has been very positive.

BillyB - thanks for sharing your story.

re: Latino women - I traveled and lived all over south america for 6-7 months and met quite a few gringos living there (I spent 3 months in Medellin, Colombia sharing an apartment with a guy that has been there for almost 10 years and heard all his stories). When looking through the dating sites (colombiancupid) the women mostly will have kids already and no education as I said earlier. I love tall thin educated women so FSU is a great option for me (albeit I like tanned women .. but hey we are not all perfect).\

Really trying to get on top of this to make sure a trip to Ukraine is warranted - will make final decision in a week with all the info I have at that time.

Offline Muzh

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2015, 08:36:22 AM »
re: Latino women - I traveled and lived all over south america for 6-7 months and met quite a few gringos living there (I spent 3 months in Medellin, Colombia sharing an apartment with a guy that has been there for almost 10 years and heard all his stories). When looking through the dating sites (colombiancupid) the women mostly will have kids already and no education as I said earlier. I love tall thin educated women so FSU is a great option for me (albeit I like tanned women .. but hey we are not all perfect).\

Gee, I lived in Latin America for 30 years being born and raised there, but what do I know?
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline Munshidasmanohar

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2015, 02:24:24 PM »
MrKutiepie, hello from India. I advising you that on forum here plenty men's advising russian lady's not liking Indians mans.
What for you self calling coloured? You rainbow or something so?
my wife most sexy lady. She turning me super on.

Offline kuteguy

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2015, 07:27:54 PM »
Munshidasmanohar - what exactly do you get from derailing threads on this site? It is very clear that your posts are fabricated as is your lack of english skills - it is a cover for some issue much deeper. I think you have been watching fonejacker a bit too long so go back to selling your internet provisionings.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2015, 08:09:58 PM »

Some will surely not be interested, so don't worry about those. This
might come as a huge surprise but back when I was looking for a wife
I found some girls who weren't interested in me

Yes, I realize that it's difficult to believe,

So what did I do? I didn't worry about the girls that weren't interested,
and I kept writing until I found girls who were interested, then I spent
my time with those girls. You should do the same

Udachi!

Bill

« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 08:17:24 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2015, 08:14:10 PM »
what exactly do you get from derailing threads on this site?

I have more advice................

When you ask a question you will get lots of advice. Some very good
and some not so good. Your job is to sift through the advice and to
decide what advice best fits your situation and personality.

Don't allow yourself to get sidetracked by the clutter and don't take
anything here personally.

Regarding advice:  Use the best and ignore the rest.

Udachi!

Bill 
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 08:16:05 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Munshidasmanohar

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2015, 04:37:33 AM »
Munshidasmanohar - what exactly do you get from derailing threads on this site? It is very clear that your posts are fabricated as is your lack of english skills - it is a cover for some issue much deeper. I think you have been watching fonejacker a bit too long so go back to selling your internet provisionings.
Oh kutiepie, why you shaming yourself calling self coloured? I advising you Good advise. So my English not so good, ok, I been in Hindi medium school. What is issue you talking?
Only you derailing. Soon this result..... :trainwreck:
Kaun ho tum itna bakwas kehne wala?
my wife most sexy lady. She turning me super on.

Offline msmobyone

• patriotism is the last vestige of fools, but hey
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2015, 04:26:30 PM »
Kuteguy,

you nick suggests you are confident.

What do you seek - what is 'success' for you .. a lot of dates and 'mutual satisfaction' or are you seeking something more permanent...

There are several Salsa clubs in Kyiv and I think a long weekend and making a few contacts can't do any harm.

Good luck

Please excuse the Curmudgeon in my posts ..he will be cured by being reunited with his loved one ;)

Offline Sun gal

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2015, 11:26:27 AM »
Kuteguy,
may I ask you why don't you want an indian girl? Just curious.
I know that in your country international marriages are not very common?

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2015, 11:48:58 AM »
Kuteguy,
may I ask you why don't you want an indian girl? Just curious.
I know that in your country international marriages are not very common?

Sun gal welcome to the forum.

Kuteguy was raised in London and if he still lives there could probably get a line
of Indian girls a half mile long who would love to marry him by putting an ad in
the newspaper.

FSUW don't do vague

Offline Sun gal

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2015, 12:00:25 PM »
Sun gal welcome to the forum.

Kuteguy was raised in London and if he still lives there could probably get a line
of Indian girls a half mile long who would love to marry him by putting an ad in
the newspaper.
Oh,I am absolutely sure about that.
But I just curious why he doesn't want to. Some indian girls are very attractive and educated as well.

Offline ML

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2015, 08:15:14 PM »
I had a pretty good friend from India, although we haven't seen much of each other the past several years.  He was a good looking guy, although somewhat short and thin, had PhD and was working here in USA.

At a certain age, early 30s I think, his sister started sending him pics and folders regarding gals in India.  His mother was deceased, so it was the sister's job to do this.  He told her he wasn't interested in gals from India and wanted an American gal.

I asked him why this preference, but never did really understand his answer.  I think it was just that he liked the 'outlook on life' of AW better than that of Indian women.

He had several AW girlfriends and ended up marrying one of them and is still happily married, the last I heard.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2015, 10:16:59 AM »
But I just curious why he doesn't want to. Some indian girls are very attractive and educated as well.

Some guys are attracted to women from other cultures rather than their own. Maybe they want something more exotic than what their used to seeing?

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2015, 10:44:48 AM »
Oh,I am absolutely sure about that.

I for one wouldn't consider it if it meant my entire life would smell like curry
forever more.
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Sun gal

« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2015, 12:30:54 PM »
I for one wouldn't consider it if it meant my entire life would smell like curry
forever more.
Well)
Just heard they are very conservative nation of what about other cultures.

Offline cc3

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2015, 12:42:59 PM »
forever more.
Forgive the thread food hijack, but:

...after two years in Singapore, I developed an appreciation for good, authentic north Indian curry (not madras, not vindaloo...I think you have to be native-born to be able to eat those forms of extremely hot Indian food). Surprisingly, my Ukrainian fiancee and future stepdaughter are developing a fondness for it also.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541279
Total Topics: 20859
Most Online Today: 2190
Most Online Ever: 12701