It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Life Continues  (Read 103487 times)

Offline Muzh

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Life Continues
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2015, 12:40:30 PM »
Is that the lady who gave you some sex pointers?  8)
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline ML

« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2015, 01:01:22 PM »
Sorry Billy, I meant to write:

Billy, why are you NOT 'marketing' her red haired mother?

She looks young enough to be my granddaughter.

But she should be a good catch for many of the guys here.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online Lily

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2015, 01:46:43 PM »
Seriously, why not to try to find a man for maman? Her daugther outshines her anyway, but I think if she gets some nice makeup, heels and beautiful dress, she could really attract some single American guy.
Da, da, Canada; Nyet, nyet, Soviet!

Online Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2015, 02:00:01 PM »
Seriously, why not to try to find a man for maman? Her daugther outshines her anyway, but I think if she gets some nice makeup, heels and beautiful dress, she could really attract some single American guy.

I agree with Lily, Her mom is a very attractive lady and I'm sure she could easily attract a good guy!!!
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline BillyB

« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2015, 02:19:49 PM »
Is that the lady who gave you some sex pointers?  8)

That lady is a doctor and she was alarmed when she found out my age. When I visited her daughter, we had a good talk about sex as some of you remember in another thread. She understands as some men get older, their equipment stops working. She wanted to get an idea if I can still perform and my thoughts about sex. Nothing wrong with that. I'm going to talk to my sons to make sure they marry a woman who is sexually compatible. Being incompatible when it comes to sex can lead to adultery and divorce.

I'm not going to play matchmaker for MIL. She's old enough to make her own decisions. My wife tried to help out but I think they discovered the leftovers out there won't make the cut.

I'm sure she could easily attract a good guy!!!

There's a problem with that. I'm the only good guy out there and I'm not available!
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2015, 09:02:44 PM »

Lots of Japanese tourists in Hawaii. I never seen so many gun clubs. Some Japanese go to Hawaii to shoot off a few rounds. We went to a Japanese steakhouse and sat next to a group of Japanese people and had good conversation while our chef was making jokes and showing off. Here are a couple of photos.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2015, 11:07:40 PM »

Wifey trying on the largest hat in the house. I told her she looks good but don't buy it cause I'd have to buy another suitcase just to haul it back home.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2015, 08:44:51 AM »
Lots of Japanese tourists in Hawaii. I never seen so many gun clubs. Some Japanese go to Hawaii to shoot off a few rounds. We went to a Japanese steakhouse and sat next to a group of Japanese people and had good conversation while our chef was making jokes and showing off. Here are a couple of photos.

Nice photos Billyb, Are you still in Hawaii?  What island(s) did you all hit?  I hear the ocean is much warmer in than usual in  Hawaii than usual this year due to El Nino.  Here in Southern California it is also above normal, but it is still only about 69-70 degrees.

Fathertime! 
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline BillyB

« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2015, 09:10:37 AM »
Are you still in Hawaii?  What island(s) did you all hit?

I wish. I'm working my butt off while wife is visiting family in Ukraine. I suggested we go on a 3 island tour but settle for one since wife and MIL wanted to relax instead of packing and carrying luggage multiple times.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
Life Continues
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2015, 03:26:40 PM »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline BillyB

« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2015, 09:51:06 PM »

Me wife sent me a photo of herself after a hike in the Carpathian mountains that I'm sharing here. Sometimes she'll call me to water the plants, feed the animals and walk Cookie, the dog. She's talking about visiting Ukraine with me around Christmas time. When she gets back, I got some entertainment lined up. We're going to the Scorpions 50th anniversary tour concert with Queenryche opening up for them. A concert consisting of Def Leppard, Styx, and Tesla is on the to do list. Beach Boys and George Thorogood are two other concerts we're going to. And debating on going to Heart and Trans Siberian orchestra.

Offline Photo Guy

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2015, 10:00:51 PM »
Nice. The Ukrainian 'sporty' look. Brian Setzer is coming up...

Offline fathertime

« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2015, 10:44:11 PM »

Me wife sent me a photo of herself after a hike in the Carpathian mountains that I'm sharing here. Sometimes she'll call me to water the plants, feed the animals and walk Cookie, the dog. She's talking about visiting Ukraine with me around Christmas time. When she gets back, I got some entertainment lined up. We're going to the Scorpions 50th anniversary tour concert with Queenryche opening up for them. A concert consisting of Def Leppard, Styx, and Tesla is on the to do list. Beach Boys and George Thorogood are two other concerts we're going to. And debating on going to Heart and Trans Siberian orchestra.
The Scorpions...one of my all time favorite groups....they really didn't kick it into gear until 1972 or so, but ok if they wanna call it 50 years that's cool...Some of their very best work IMO, was the most obscure and least commercial.... The albums, Fly to the Rainbow 1974, In Trance 1975, and Virgin Killer 1976 had the greatest songs never heard on them!  I doubt they will play any of that during their concert, but if you are interested in good music/lyrics check it out.    Here's to hoping you have a "Big City Night"  with the wife  that night.

Fathertime!     

Offline BillyB

« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2015, 09:16:04 PM »
The Scorpions...one of my all time favorite groups

My favorite group. Tickets for my area were starting at $400 for the cheap seats. Stubhub had them listed at $200 but their site was down a few days. When it was up, I bought 2 tickets for $200 each. Got lucky. Scalpers probably bought the place out and jacked up the prices.

Some of their very best work IMO, was the most obscure and least commercial.... The albums, Fly to the Rainbow 1974, In Trance 1975, and Virgin Killer 1976 had the greatest songs never heard on them!

I know those albums well. World Wide Live was the one I played most.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2015, 10:35:00 PM »

My favorite group. Tickets for my area were starting at $400 for the cheap seats. Stubhub had them listed at $200 but their site was down a few days. When it was up, I bought 2 tickets for $200 each. Got lucky. Scalpers probably bought the place out and jacked up the prices.

Outrageous....I stopped going to concerts years ago.  Even if I were interested, I doubt I would pay that type of price. I can recall when we went to concerts in the early 80's, if the price was 20 bucks we thought it was a lot. 

I know those albums well. World Wide Live was the one I played most.
That was pretty much the highwater mark of their popularity...the songs on that album were all big hits.  I liked the era of the scorpions most that included Uli Jon Roth, but he had left the band before they made it real big.

Fathertime!

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2015, 06:11:35 AM »
Me wife sent me a photo of herself after a hike in the Carpathian mountains that I'm sharing here.

Very disappointing, Billy.  :'(  I think that's the first one you've posted where you can't see nearly all of her legs!  :devil:

Offline BillyB

« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2015, 09:31:10 PM »
Very disappointing, Billy.  :'(  I think that's the first one you've posted where you can't see nearly all of her legs!  :devil:

This thread is going downhill fast because I'm going to really disappoint you with the next two photos. Zero legs. Some of you may remember the first car I bought my wife was a 2002 Lincoln LS. The second car was a 2004 Lincoln Aviator in the first photo attached below. Earlier this year I've determined my wife can safely drive a car so I bought her a 2014 Lincoln MKX which is identical to the car in the second photo below. Although the first car was chosen by me, the next two was chosen by my wife. She likes Lincoln. The only say I had in those two cars was how much we were to spend which kept her second car well used but I wouldn't care if she put dents in it. She had some close calls but credits my touch teaching and some yelling to her being able to make good decisions on the road which kept her out of jams.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2015, 09:08:04 AM »
Even while married, there continues to be temptation. There continues to be opportunity to meet other people that enter our lives.

The other day my wife and her friend was at a stoplight and on the other side of the stoplight was a police officer. He was staring at them and blew a bubble with his bubble gum he was chewing. My wife and her friend laughed. Awhile later the officer called my wife asking for a date.

Anybody see anything wrong with the officer's actions? Surely when he ran the car's plates, he could see my name on the registration too. He chose to call my wife instead of me. Is this discrimination or what? I never get that kind of treatment from officers.

My wife has a few men hitting on her in college and at the fitness club but surprisingly it's not close to what I would've predicted. With beautiful women, I guess most men feel defeated before even talking to them.

A few weeks ago I got a haircut from a Vietnamese woman. She told me she was born in a city called Saigon that is now called Ho Chi Mihn City. I told her I was born in Saigon too. Most people don't realize I'm half Vietnamese. I told her I haven't been back to Vietnam since I was born. She told me the girls would highjack me if I went back and she could be my guide as she plans to go back in the near future. I asked her if any man highjacked her yet. She said no, she's single. She persuaded me to get my hair washed. She massaged my scalp, neck and caressing my face. She then massaged my back. I seen her work on other guys in the past but she never gives them the attention she did with me. Based on her actions and tone of voice, I know I could get a date with her.

A friend of mine and I were out at a restaurant. A pretty American woman close by made lots of eye contact with me. Her 5 yo daughter ran off and wouldn't listen to her command to come back and sit down. She then turned to me letting me know her daughter is having too much fun and we began a conversation with kids. When she got up to leave, she made a point to tell me goodbye. My friend said she was awfully friendly with me and felt she was interested in me. He said I should've asked for her number just to see if I still got the touch. I told him I didn't need to ask to find out, I knew I could've gotten the number.

Any of you married men out there and your wives encounter temptation occasionally?

Offline ML

« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2015, 09:33:39 AM »
Most women look at Ochka and me, and wonder why she  chose me.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2015, 09:44:46 AM »

My wife has a few men hitting on her in college and at the fitness club but surprisingly it's not close to what I would've predicted. With beautiful women, I guess most men feel defeated before even talking to them.

I think a lot of it depends on the vibe the lady is throwing out there.  Your wife could be getting hit on every 20 minutes, or not too often....it is dependent on those little non-verbal things she is doing in public settings.  That is what I've experienced with my own wife, who also doesn't get as much attention as she could if she choose to try to attract it.   

Fathertime!   

Offline alex330

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2015, 09:47:31 AM »
Any of you married men out there and your wives encounter temptation occasionally?

Yes, it has been one of the more difficult things to deal with for me. Guys constantly approaching her in person, via social media, etc. Does not help that I have a Latin mentality towards respecting another guys significant other.

I did have a good looking blonde police officer chat me up the other day though, so no discrimination by the officers down this way.

Offline Muzh

« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2015, 04:31:28 PM »

Because you are such a rugged handsome dog. That's why.  ;)
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline BillyB

« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2015, 10:14:40 AM »
Yes, it has been one of the more difficult things to deal with for me. Guys constantly approaching her in person, via social media, etc. Does not help that I have a Latin mentality towards respecting another guys significant other.

Look on the bright side. It's better your wife get tons of attention from men than none. Also some men specifically target women who are in a relationship because they don't want a relationship of their own, only friends with benefits. I don't let things like that bother me.

I've wondered why too! Not with you and Ochka but with other couples. One thing I like to do in the FSU while sitting on a bench is watching the people go by. Sometimes I see a short man with a tall woman on his arm or a ugly women with a handsome man or a old man with a young woman or a fat woman with a thin man and many other odd combinations related to age, race and physical attributes. 

I'm sure many wondered about me walking down the street with some of the ladies I've dated too. The most likely conclusion is that I'm rich and paying for the ladies attention and affection. I don't use money and gifts to attract women. Using the brain is much cheaper and catches the sincere women.

Offline ML

« Reply #48 on: November 07, 2015, 11:03:03 AM »
I'm sure many wondered about me walking down the street with some of the ladies I've dated too. The most likely conclusion is that I'm rich and paying for the ladies attention and affection. I don't use money and gifts to attract women. Using the brain is much cheaper and catches the sincere women.

I once got fully undressed and walked by mistake into a women's shower area where several women were there.

Later, I asked Ochka what the women thought when they looked at me.

She said they looked and probably thought I married you for your money.

Offline mendeleyev

• RWD Advisor
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #49 on: November 07, 2015, 11:17:13 AM »
Billy, were that episode with the street/traffic policeman have happened to me in Russia I'd be tempted to out a hit man, but would likely take the matter way up the ladder far above even his superiors. Failed to deal with it means that he might decide it convenient to deal with me. There is no gray area or shades of gray in the FSU. Deal with it, or be dealt with. Period.

In the USA, I think it appropriate that you call him, and call him out on what he did. Meanwhile, seriously, have a conversation with someone high up in his department. What he did was stalking, pure and simple.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 12:00:21 PM by mendeleyev »
The Mendeleyev Journal. http://mendeleyevjournal.com Member: Congress of Russian Journalists; ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ.RU (Journalist-Russia); ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ.UA (Journalist-Ukraine); ЖУРНАЛИСТЫ.KZ (Journalist-Kazakhstan); ПОРТАЛ ЖУРНАЛИСТОВ (Portal of RU-UA Journalists); Просто Журналисты ("Just Journalists").

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541279
Total Topics: 20859
Most Online Today: 2190
Most Online Ever: 12701