It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: 2012 Fall Tour  (Read 4579 times)

Offline Jack

• Commercial Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
2012 Fall Tour
« on: July 25, 2012, 11:35:28 AM »

Following you will see information on our upcoming fall tour.

As I describe to you the basic's of the tour please also keep in mind that our tours are also custom designed around the men.  If the group is going to be in Lugansk for 6 days from September 13th until morning of the 19th but you would like to stay one, two days more, or less, not a problem.

We will have three major cities on the fall tour and two very good second cities guys could easily also attend.  Maybe you can only join us for a week and visit one city, not a problem.  Maybe you have 12-15 days, you can be part of a two city tour (the most common) or maybe your able to join us for 17-20 days and be part of the entire fall tour.

I will probably arrive into Kiev about September 3rd.  If you want to be part of the first city on this fall's tour and join me in Kiev I will take care of all your Kiev arrangements.  If you would like to get to Kiev before, or after me, not a problem, you will be met and taken care of.  If you decide to join us for the second, or third city on the tour, you will be met in Kiev and taken care of.   If you would like to go to any other city or region of Ukraine, it's all considered part of your tour and all will be taken care of.

In addition to the many good agencies we work with I know some very good websites, including Russian personal sites, that men will be able to meet many ladies from. Each man is assigned a helper to help him.

On September 6th many of us will leave Kiev at 5:30pm on the express train to Poltava.  We'll get to Poltava around 9pm. Will be met at train station and taken to our flats in the very center of the center.  You guy's have your choice between hotel room or flats, most men prefer their own flat but if you want a hotel room, not a problem.  All the flats and hotel rooms will be very close to each other. We will all be in the center of the center and within a 5 minute walk of all the other men. Either that evening or first thing in the morning you will be taken to the closest, nice market to your flat and helped with buying water, juice, food, snacks, etc. 

We will be working with four good Poltava marriage agencies. Most of the agency owners personnaly know the ladies in their agency.  Ladies of all ages.  If I had to guess I would say their is a good chance that each man on this tour will leave Poltava with at least two women they are crazy about and who could be their possible future bride.

We will have a few private meetings with Poltava ladies during the day, Friday the 7th, and Friday night one great party. Saturday I would recommend you set aside for 3 or 4 private meetings and Sunday I would suggest men leave free for ladies they met from the Friday night party.  In addition to the main party on Friday night we will also have an optional after party party and if enough of you men would like I could reserve one or two very nice VIP tables at one of Poltava's best clubs for Saturday night, after you men have completed all your private meetings.  Anything we might do on Saturday night wouldn't begin until around or after 11pm.

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, men will be able to have more private meetings, or have second, third dates with ladies who interest them.  Should any of the men have interest in going to Kharkov I think I will probably head there myself on Monday afternoon.  So if you had interest in meeting any Kharkov ladies on Monday, or Tuesday, or Wednesday, not a problem.

On Thursday morning September 13th we will have a chartered bus come and get the men in Poltava and Kharkov and head to Lugansk.  We'll arrive into Lugansk Thursday afternoon, be met in the center, taken to our flats and all men should have time for at least one private meeting Thursday. All day Friday, private meetings. Saturday men will have time for one private meeting before we have our Lugansk party.  And what a party. Lugansk, over the last 8-9 years has turned out to be the high light of each tour in most men's opinion.  The many beautiful women, the surroundings, and as with the women from Poltava, ladies from Lugansk do not often get the chance to meet many foreign men.

Have a wonderful relationship with a few agencies in Lugansk.  And the beginning of a rather unique relationship with a somewhat new Lugansk agency that I think most of you guy's will be very excited about.

Sunday will be a day where guys will have maybe a private meeting, or two, or meeting ladies from the Saturday parties.  I say parties because on Saturday night I will also arrange for another optional "after party party".  Monday, Tuesday, usually men are spending all there time with one or two very special ladies.

On Wednesday September 19th will take chartered bus to Zaporozhye.  In Zap have some nice agencies to work with.  On Friday evening the 21st will have a boat party on the Dnipper river.  Ladies love these boat parties.  On Sunday the 23rd I will probably head to Dnepropetrovsk and take whatever men with me who would like to meet some ladies from Dnepropetrovsk. Have a wonderful agency there I have worked with for about a dozen years.

Ok, this is the main structure for this years fall tour, and remember it can be customized around your wishes.

Any man who wants to do a one city tour, cost will be $745. A two city tour, $1388 and the entire tour, $1865.  Final payment for your tour will be due August 3rd.

If you can't join us for the fall tour our next trip will be our 9th annual Christmas/New Years in Kiev trip.  If the children are grown, if you would like to experience a Christmas and New Years you will never forget, with some of the worlds most beautiful women, I hope you will consider joining me.

Jack

www.firstdream.com

214 878 9260

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541299