It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Marriage Agency in Ukraine  (Read 7848 times)

Offline surferbest

• Commercial Member
  • Small Town Partners marriage agency manager
Marriage Agency in Ukraine
« on: July 12, 2006, 05:08:47 AM »

Meet marriage minded, honest, beautiful women with small country town mentality,living in small towns near Kiev. Also, the best women in Kiev, realestate, visas, airport pickups and everything Ukrainian.
Mark
www.smalltownpartners.bravehost.com
44 5172332  kiev
surferbest2004@hotmail.com
« Last Edit: July 15, 2006, 07:26:25 AM by Mod5 »

Offline Thomas111

• Commercial Member
Re: Marriage Agency in Ukraine
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 07:35:24 AM »
Hello there! If you really want to meet high-quality services, you should definitely try the Charming Brides services!!! They are super! Don't belive me? Then experience it by yourself!!! www.charmingbrides.com

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 09:38:26 AM »
Hello there! If you really want to meet high-quality services, you should definitely try the Charming Brides services!!! They are super! Don't belive me? Then experience it by yourself!!! www.charmingbrides.com

For what i know (Kharkiv agency) of Charming Brides.
Girls with whom i have had correspondance had been real.
And like any normals (trusty) agencies girls look like as their profiles.
Organization is good, terp also. Fee and terp prices corrects. But before you rush on it read 3 /cut the agency as first meeting ends

Which is not normal : receive so many signs of interest of affiliates.
As this agency is a per letter paid i advice guys to :

1/ Correspondance
Engage correspondance maximum four weeks before your travel.
Write to only a limited number of women YOU choice.
Stick on this and date them.

If you don't do that you are going to pay a huge amount for letters. many hundreds $, and you can easily spend more than a thousand.

2/ Dating
If you like the girl and if the girl like you ask her  private phone number DURING THE FIRST MEETING.

This agency has a the bad habit to consider girls as private property, like sheeps and you as a disciplined soldier who will enter in the average budget expense they have calculated in accordance with the sales growth they expect. See below.
You have to look their rocket speadsheets of different curves of  profitability when you are in the office to have a clear understanding of the demeanor of the owner and what he expects from business.

For what i have seen and what a friend of mine who is a professional terp in this city told me, a lot of agencies confuses men and women, BOTH to their profit, in the aim to let the game continuing as long as possible which means more meeting fees, more terp hours, more excursions activities.

This terp has helped for dozens of meetings and she has said that the MAIN problem between men and women who are dating are agencies (fortunately some are doing a good work, and in Kharkiv there are several), which confuses both sides.

I surprised this agency twice : to lie me saying a girl was not interesting after a sucessful meeting and several sms from her (my terp called the lady few minute after and the lady was saying quite the opposite of what the agency said), and to not  inform me when a lady was telling them she was available (because of that we missed an appointement and loose time).

3/ cut the agency as first meeting ends
So i consider for your safety that this is a good agency for preparing your meetings and also for dating women in whom YOU have decided to be interest in,  but let the owner's dream to inflate, by allowing him to have good rest at night, BUT
For customers i would advise STRONGLY to cut the agency as firsts meetings end. Get a private interpreter and work with him/her for followings meetings and dig relationship with who you like...

Recommendations in case of an agency you don't know :
This is a basis many travellers forget : YOU choose the woman you want to meet. If the agency PROPOSES you a girl you need to be suspicious and use an independant terp in a second meeting to CHECK the lady.

The same with rental appartement and transportation, split this from dating.The only exception for that is tour travel (Jack - Mark) or special trusty coacher : Eduard.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 04:28:15 PM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2012, 11:09:05 AM »
I myself would never promote any pay per letter site regardless . The cost are just too high and the motivations for  dishonest behavior is just too high. Better to stick with the free sites or monthly pay sites where no third party is needed!!!!
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2012, 04:22:05 PM »
I myself would never promote any pay per letter site regardless . The cost are just too high and the motivations for  dishonest behavior is just too high. Better to stick with the free sites or monthly pay sites where no third party is needed!!!!

If you are prudent, if you are not their prisoner, agencies are ok. You need to consider that they have also to get money to have a life. They need to pay an office which is not free and they have some expenses. Translation needs works too. You can use any interpreter you want you need to pay them. And fluent english speaker or just good english ladies speaker are  not the most numerous. Agencies also know women and depending how agency like you, they can change their demeanor from neutral to helping people (giving you more personal information, for example "this girl thinks she is a princess, i think you will not like her", for you this means next).

The motivation for dishonest behavior, you are right, can be high. It's why you have to not enter in the loop they want to push you. And don't put all your eggs in the same bracket. But you can find genuine ladies anywhere, even in Anastasia. .

There are good agencies. You can classify the behavior of agency in three categories : the helping ones, the neutral ones, and these who aim their own interest. .

Anyway i would advice like you to avoid correspondance with per letter payement. If if you do such thing, choice not a lot of girls, stick on it, and visit them in no more than one month. Use the "expansive" correspondance just to introduce you. The best is to come, tell to the agency i want to meet X Y W and pay your fee. Spend time with agencies people, be cool with them, some are independant, some are only employees. Give them fun and if they desserve it bring some chocolates, laugh with them. Everybody is human on this earth. Reward good behavior and good people.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 04:31:21 PM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline vaiano777

• Commercial Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2012, 12:50:56 PM »
All covered in my book and blog.

Enjoy if you are interested. If not, i wish you luck.

www.lovinginukraine.com

I will include my intention that I wrote in the book, prior to the introduction.

Intention of this book

For many men, the quest for the girl of their dreams has taken them through many twists and turns and has eluded them despite many years of time, effort, and energy trying to satisfy that which all men crave; love and companionship. Unfortunately the majority of men approach the process of finding love in a fashion that inevitably leads to failure, which in turns leads to emotional and financial devastation. The casualties far exceed the successes and it is this knowledge which has inspired me to commit years of my time and tens of thousands of hours of research into understanding the reasons behind these failures, but more importantly, helping to understand how to make men’s quest a success. The ultimate goal of this publication is to help each man to find and keep the girl of his dreams, and thus breaking down previously impenetrable barriers to matrimonial happiness.   

This book is for that man who wants to get married, perhaps wants children, has children, or that doesn’t mind a girl with a child. I believe in a healthy, long-lasting, beautiful relationship between a man and a woman. My goal is to try to help the man who is coming to Russia, Ukraine, or Eastern Europe with the purpose of finding a bride. I want to help the man who is looking for love and is looking for a life partner.

This book is not geared toward those men who might be seeking the casual encounter. While you will likely find some of the information in this book useful, it wasn’t designed specifically for you. The book might help you too, but that is not my intention.

The ultimate goal of this book is to help those with an open mind and those that are open to being helped. If you believe you already know exactly what to do in order to succeed in your quest for a Russian/Ukrainian bride, then you do not need this book. But, if you believe it is possible for you to see, hear, or learn something you had not seen, heard, or learned previously; then this book will help you. If you think it is possible for you to learn at least one useful piece of information from this book, then this book will be worth it for you to read. You will get out of this book as much as you put into it. My request is that as you begin to read this book, you ask yourself a few simple questions;

What can I see that I have not seen before?

What can I learn that I had not learned before?

What new point of view can I consider that I had not considered before?

How can I tweak my current knowledge or opinion in a way that might improve my chances of reaching my goals?

How can I achieving my dream of finding a Russian/Ukrainian bride and having the long term, healthy relationship that I so deeply desire?

Good luck to you

You can get everything you want in life by helping enough other people get what they want - Zig Ziglar  - Ukrainian Girls

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541334
Total Topics: 20861
Most Online Today: 2843
Most Online Ever: 12701