It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Heart Desires in Sumy  (Read 14457 times)

Offline carraig

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Heart Desires in Sumy
« on: December 06, 2007, 03:11:41 AM »
Hi Guys
I have recently been diverted to this agency by the Natasha Club site (1st International) and am having difficulties in getting communication from them! Has any one any experience of them / used them or heard of them?? I would really appreciate your assistance, Im trying to get the number of a girl that I am supposed to meet there in 6 days and am starting to get a funny feeling about this :wallbash:

Offline GoodBrew

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Heart Desires in Sumy
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 06:00:21 AM »
I've used them once in the past but had limited time around the people in the agency.  The lady I was meeting spoke decent English.  The last time I wrote to Andrey at the agency it took some time before I received a reply as they were very busy.     

GB

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2007, 07:06:40 AM »
Hi Guys
I have recently been diverted to this agency by the Natasha Club site (1st International) and am having difficulties in getting communication from them! Has any one any experience of them / used them or heard of them?? I would really appreciate your assistance, Im trying to get the number of a girl that I am supposed to meet there in 6 days and am starting to get a funny feeling about this :wallbash:

Strange you can't get communication with them with when their contact info is listed here:

http://www.natashaclub.com/about_us.html#contact

I have bought a few adresses off of 1st International and even talked to the owner in Florida who was customer service oriented years ago but it seems they moved and changed to a token system service. Maybe they were bought out? I don't like the new system, it'sis ripe for agency personel to write letters on ladies behalf.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline carraig

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2007, 10:04:10 AM »
Thanks guys for the replies.
Apparantley the owner Andre is "out of town" I got his details from the adress you quoted Billy! I can still email the lady through the Natasha mail system, but they are still censoring my number exchange requests, I arrive in Sumy in 5 days, but it looks like I will have to "cold call" at the agencies door! I hope Andre left someone in their office! I cant help but think it is because I have declined to use some of their services. I dont mind using their interpreter for  maybe the first night, but that is all I require from them! I mainly wanted someone to verify that they actually exist!

Offline Sculpto

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2008, 03:01:20 PM »
Please give an update.  I used Natashaclub to correspond with a girl in Sumy that turned out to be a big flake.. I cancelled the trip at the last minute because I did not trust her brick and mortar agency.

Offline carraig

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2008, 06:46:22 AM »
Sculpto, I can confirm that this agency does exist, and I found their interpreter very helpful on the one night I used her, but they are a small operation who seem to take most of their business by referral from the bigger agencies. I suppose the owner is entitled to take a holiday (in Egypt) but it meant no one else could take a decision! and left me high and dry without an apartment :wallbash: I ended up having to stay in the Pan hotel, which was a good experience in one way, but a negative for my lady to stay over :-* Room even had a mirrored ceiling, lol.

Offline Raspberry

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2008, 12:49:17 PM »
I just got back from Ukraine a few weeks ago, and did use Heart Desires.

Kind of a mixed bag, here. Keep in mind that Sumy is the main base, but this does not neccessarily mean that the girls are actually in the city itself. The one girl I was corresponding with actually lives in a town 60 miles away.....hence the delay in getting messages to/from her. (Yes, in Sumy Oblast, but not in Sumy itself).

Actually did get a phone number without asking, on(I think)the third letter. But her profile says "good" English, where she is, upon calling her, not all that great.

Did make it out to Sumy. Called Andrey, and he was waiting for me at the train station to pick me up, and the apartment was fine. Good service there.

Problem is, despite the fact I sent an e-mail through the agency, and confirned I would be in Sumy, never met the girl. In fact, she said only only day free she had happened to be the second day of the trip....which is fine.

However, I did call her upon her arrival and said to call her back tomorrow. OK, one day to settle in. Then, the next day when I called her, she says she is sick and would not be able to meet.

Needless to say, I told Andrey, "Look, I did not come all the way here just to do nothing!". I hesitated a minute before I lost my cool. Then told him to call the girl, and tell her in Russian that all she would have had to do is tell me she's not interested....I could be doing other things elswhere....so don't lie about it, OK??

Well, he calls the girl, and finds out that she was on a business trip in Kiev, and got sick on the trip. So the story goes.

The jury is still out on the girl, though. Surprisingly, we are still communicating. We will have to see what happens on the next trip. She agreed that we meet in Kiev instead, next time. This is more sensible, since I would have had to take a 60 mile cab ride from Sumy. At least there is bus service to her town from Kiev, which doesn't exist to or from Sumy.

Offline WmGO

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2008, 01:16:56 PM »
Rasberry,

you should have been sending the Sumy girl some
money before you went to see her. That way she
would have been sure to meet you.

Before you plan your second meeting, which will of
course be your first meeting, make sure you send
her the appropriate monthly allowance. That way
things will go smoother.

Good luck!

WmGoknows

Offline katalanski

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2008, 06:06:35 PM »
 Raspberry.
firt, sorry for my english, i'm from spainm im 38 years old

I have read you interesting posts about your trip in Sumy in this forum, and the RMP forum as well.
I would like to know more about your experience and  feelings about the reability of this agency called herat-desires.

tell me, how long did you wrote to her before your trip? WHY does your lady refused to meet?
if she wasn't interested, couln't she told it  in the letters, don't you think?

it seems you didn't check your feelings with her.
aS for  the money expenses,  how much did  you pay for the services of the agency there ?
you never met with her and  she  continue writing? sorry,  but  that's sounds strange.
just wondering if you ever seen any girl of this agency in person.

(raspberry, I couldn't contact through RMP. please send me message in my private email)

I'm waiting for your opinion

thanks for your attention.

Offline Shadow

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2008, 02:45:47 AM »
Kalanski, do you have similar experiences ?
As for me I wonder what kind of business this woman was in to suddenly have to make a trip to Kiev that got extended for being 'sick'.
I would suspect her business having to do something with dating foreigners with more money than brains....
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Offline Raspberry

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2008, 07:32:15 PM »
I was thinking the same thing. We always think the worst case scenerio. American girls "sick out" all the time, and I got fed up with that...which is why I am looking elsewhere.

But there is the reality that there are not many jobs in Sumy, despite the fact it is not exactly small. And in her case, she lives in an even smaller town about 120km from Sumy, so the situation is worse. There are a lot of people that work in the "big city" soley for the fact that there is nothing locally happening.

I have a cousin in Greece that does a similar thing.....lives in a town of 1,100 population where there are no jobs, and spends the work week in Athens, sharing a "commuter" apartment with other people doing the same.

Offline Donhollio

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2008, 06:27:12 AM »
Rasberry,

you should have been sending the Sumy girl some
money before you went to see her. That way she
would have been sure to meet you.

Before you plan your second meeting, which will of
course be your first meeting, make sure you send
her the appropriate monthly allowance. That way
things will go smoother.
Good luck!

WmGoknows

I can't ell if your being facetious or not , I only hope you are.  Sending some money to a girl you have yet to meet is often a losing situation.  Would you send money to some girl who lives in a town 60 miles from where you live ?  Didn't think so, so if you did send her money, than if she did get over her "illness" she would be out to try and get more money from you. She's made it this far in life without your money, and she'll make it in the future without your money.
  Having a back up plan is always a good idea Rasberry ;)

Offline BillR

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2012, 03:14:09 PM »
I recently got involved with this site.  I found it because I was writing to a Sumy girl on Alena's Marriage Agency (aka Natasha), and noticed her pictures said Heart Desires Sumy Photo Studio.  I was curious and looked it up on the internet discovering that it is a local agency.  On another forum, someone mentioned that this site is a side business for Andrey.  The prices on Alena's can be ridiculous.  It costs as much as $20 to read one email from some of the women there.  On Heart Desires, you can get a deal where one month's correspondence, back and forth, including translations, costs $50 per woman.  I got a video of a woman sent to me free, where it costs $1 to view it on Alena's.

Online Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2012, 07:17:53 AM »
I always believed that if you have to pay to open a letter and send a letter, then the chances are the site is not too trustworthy. Better to just sign up with the free or monthly pay sites where you can communicate directly with the lady instead of through the agency terps.....
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline CDW

• Opted-Out
  • Spouse's Country: Other Eastern Europe
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2012, 07:57:25 AM »
I recently got involved with this site.  I found it because I was writing to a Sumy girl on Alena's Marriage Agency (aka Natasha), and noticed her pictures said Heart Desires Sumy Photo Studio.  I was curious and looked it up on the internet discovering that it is a local agency.  On another forum, someone mentioned that this site is a side business for Andrey.  The prices on Alena's can be ridiculous.  It costs as much as $20 to read one email from some of the women there.  On Heart Desires, you can get a deal where one month's correspondence, back and forth, including translations, costs $50 per woman.  I got a video of a woman sent to me free, where it costs $1 to view it on Alena's.

Even if she speaks English.  It is all about making money from the agency.  Success rate means nothing to them!
I am an X-MEN called "WOVO Man"

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540999
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1885
Total: 1896

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM