It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: How to Visit Many without lying?  (Read 122191 times)

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
How to Visit Many without lying?
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2018, 12:12:47 PM »
"Some people will think that their advice is extra super special and everybody
who doesn't agree with it are idiots and doomed to failure.

the mice NEVER have anything nice to say about the cat...

m'man! take a good look at the people posting here
you don't think there have been those who are EXACTLY how you described
"idiots and doomed to failure"

my extra super special advice to them is " tok tok time to wake up"

« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 02:36:31 PM by krimster2 »

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2018, 12:49:47 PM »
The 'unshaven look' is very widespread in USA now and in other countries.

Many women must like it; elsewise they would be avoiding those with that feature in large enough numbers that men would stop sporting that look.

While many women in the past would react badly to being brushed on the cheeks (in either place) with a prickly (not long beard) chin, I have found that some women now actually like it being used there and even on the reverse side.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline rwd123

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2018, 01:17:20 PM »
Beards are not popular. If you look at how male models are presented in the FSU it is always clean shaven or stubble.

Winter is a good time if you want to hit bars, as it's too cold to be outside. People tend to disperse outside in warmer months.

If you have two weeks take up some Russian tuition, inexpensive and will give you something to do during the day.

Consider a side trip or two. Lviv, Odessa and Minsk, etc. all short flights without needing visas.

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2018, 01:40:05 PM »
You make some good points....

To answer your initial question on why am undecided.... Over the past few years, I have become pretty proficient at domestic online dating.  I saw dating kind of like a sales pipeline.  Let's say I would message 50 girls.  20 would respond.  Of those, I would get 10 phone numbers.  I would ask some of them out and maybe get two dates.  I did this on a rolling basis and would have 1-3 dates a week.  If I wanted to pursue something with someone I dated, I would throw everyone out and focus on her.  If/when things didn't work out, I would start over.... lather, rinse repeat...

I'm trying to see how I can leverage a "system" that I am proficient at as I approach this.  The big difference is I am now planning around a longer trip instead of just a weekend with 2-3 dates.  I can emotionally manage being "flirty" and calling/texting 3-4 girls at once without negative consequences.  The thing is that in the US, everyone openly knows that your date for next Friday is still talking to other people.  I have been on the phone with a girl planning our date and can see that she is online on the dating site we met on (she can also see I am online) and nobody seems to care (until you are actually dating each other, anyway).

I don't want to commit to a WOVO, but don't want to look like I'm a player either.  I appreciate everyone's input and advice.  I am fine tuning my approach each day.  When I come back from Ukraine, I'll be sure to let everyone know how it went.

The premise in all of this is you're pursuing the FSU scene with marriage as an underlying possibility/probability (as oppose to merely getting laid - not saying you are). This doesn't negate anything you accustomed yourself into doing socially. Everything is a process regardless which approach is taken. Thus, proceed with a process that's 'trusted', comfortable and natural to you. Geography or culture doesn't change that, IMO. Doing things differently only means you're being someone you're not to suit a temporary 'fix'. That'll just get you in trouble in the long run. Guaranteed.

So, let me share with you what I did. I will only speak of myself as I only know what I can do. Not implying you do the same..Here goes:

I made up my mind to give this route one shot. Like you, I had options at home and everywhere else, so the FSU was just one of the options. The best thing for me to handle this was so much more different than what everyone seem to have done based on what they shared of their experiences. That's OK with me as I stayed true to myself by sticking to my 'norm'. I am not overwhelmed in the presence of gorgeous women. I don't give a hoot who. I've been used to it all my life. So I maintained presence of mind regardless of situations.

Then:

1. I susbcribed to EM with their then-early mailers of 'upcoming' list of women before they appeared in their website.
2. First email is short and sweet (content in both language/subject header in Russian). Two photos attached. Basic introduction. My intent and premise - the opportunity to meet in person (given estimated time of my trip).
3. Encouraged them to meet as many men as they like, as I plan to do the same with FSUWs, which also included me still dating women here at home. Period. Some said, no way, so I remained gracious and respectful for those who responded 'nay' and thanked them for their honesty. Others agreed with me (you'd be surprised how many 'agreed apprehensively. Few readily. Plenty nonetheless).
4. w/ English language knowledge only. Fluency is not necessary.

Here's where I may have done something few, if none, did the same. With 2-3 months before my trip, and being a WMVM, I didn't want to be burdened with a barrage of emails/phone calls with numerous women before the trip. That's a waste of time and energy. For me, I feel there should NOT be any emotional connection during this time. I'll get to know the person AFTER we meet and acknowledged that by then an opportunity of getting to know each other better is warranted. So how do I accomplish this?

2002-2003 was before Skype/Facebook/most Social media...so I had to be creative, do something that will separate me from everyone else, but also somehow maintain continued interest without laboring the process and writing redundant emails for so many gals for the entire 2-3 months.

So what I did is this: at the time, there was a website (webcrawler, IIRC) that offered a 'free', limited webpage. 4 pages. So I took the 'free' offer.

1st page: Intro, the genesis of why I'm pursuing FSU, a small tidbit of who I am and where I live and a good sized picture of me.
2nd page: pictures page (update per your mood), of you, w/ friends, places you've been to, in essence it'll be like they're there with you and sees the things you're seeing; (Eventually, my 2nd page became a mirror of the first page but written in Russian and with a different picture - there's a story of how that came to be).
3rd page: postings of recent events in my life (nothing personal). Could be anything random. It's like telling a friend your day, sports you played, general recent experiences (update per your mood);
4th page: a little bit of history about you re: childhood, trips, notable achievements, favorites things to do; etc...(update per your mood). I did most of these in a story-telling fashion. Allow their imagination to kick in. I tried to be as creative as I could. After all, the mind is, eherm, the biggest 'organ' you know.

The cool thing was, you actually get your 'own' weblink that you provide to those who took your offer. Doing this once, actually sends a universal notices to the gals every time you entered an update. There's also an added little 'cool' page hit counter, too. LOL, you'd know how many times your webpage got visited. Definitely an awesome and fun bonus for the ego. It's amazing how much intrigue and compliments I was continually receiving from all the gals - day 1. I was taken aback by the page hits because it didn't seem to justify the number of the gals I was in contact with. It was relatively enormous and couldn't really make sense why until I found out many of the gals were sharing the link with family, friends, etc...

I can tell you amazing things that happened to every single gal because of that webpage. Each one is an amazing story unto itself because of it. It was the gals themselves that pushed for more so much so they're calling me in L.A., send me text messages, sending me gifts, snail mail with cool stuff, etc...These were all pretty expensive to do from Russia at the time. The effect was incredible.

By the time I made my trip, I was almost a rock star with each one of them. Of course now you have Facebook/Instagram, etc..So you'll need to get ahead of these curve in the same way I did for me at the time. There's more than one way to skin a cat. This is just one of them, and one I chose to do...

Do what you believe works for you. Do not COMPROMISE yourself and your belief. Be your own man!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 02:10:43 PM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Online krimster2

« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2018, 02:22:27 PM »
success has a thousand fathers
and failure is always an orphan!

you’re an Army man like me bro’ I would not steer you wrong
not ever!

my advice
when fighting on unknown terrain
is to listen to those who fought there before you

as stated previously
going for "the 1%" ain’t the right approach
cuz seriously
the cream at the bottom of the bucket
is nowhere near as sweet as that on top
and there ain’t no reason for you to scoop from the bottom bro’

zabut (forget) your beard that’s minor, easy as hell to fix if need be
your kids are THE MAJOR issue to the “average” Ukrainian woman
a litany of issues, makes it more likely she will have her own children as well
anything more to "disclose"?

you have the toughest road of all to walk my friend!
how about talking about these issues
instead of that stuff you got sproutin all over your face
that you love so much

just chill ok, I’m just messin with ya...

« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 03:01:08 PM by krimster2 »

Offline msmob

« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2018, 02:36:59 PM »

2002-2003 was before Skype/Facebook/most Social media..

For who? You, maybe

Skype - I was using it in October 2003 - but my issue was persuading FSU ladies to use it ... Many ( including my then to be Wife) thought it was an American spy software   ..I worked with really techie folk who go me an invite to a new thing called Gmail in April 2004

Facebook: Met an American Student on a bus out of C.London to Gatwick Airport - who asked if he could use my Brand New Nokia N92 mobile phone -  to use something called Facebook - Autumn ( Fall) 2006 - it already had 6 million users by the end of 2005 !

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Facebook

You were even more 'behind the times' than me  ;)

Offline Donna_Pedro

« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2018, 02:53:49 PM »
When we were just talking on the phone (back in 2000) I told mr. Pedro. If you are coming to Moscow with a plan to meet a few girls, you are not meeting me. Its my game and my rules too. There are things that I could compromise on, and this is not one of them. Advise - spend more time on Whatsup or Skype. Listen and Observe. Discuss everything. Thye more things you discuss the faster you will understand which one of them is a better match than others.
Kaplah!

Offline DaveNY

« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2018, 02:54:44 PM »
For who? You, maybe

Skype - I was using it in October 2003 - but my issue was persuading FSU ladies to use it ... Many ( including my then to be Wife) thought it was an American spy software   ..I worked with really techie folk who go me an invite to a new thing called Gmail in April 2004

Facebook: Met an American Student on a bus out of C.London to Gatwick Airport - who asked if he could use my Brand New Nokia N92 mobile phone -  to use something called Facebook - Autumn ( Fall) 2006 - it already had 6 million users by the end of 2005 !

It would have been very difficult to get FSU ladies to use Skype in October 2003. The first public beta version was released on August 29, 2003.  For those who don't know what a beta version is, it is essentially a test version. It means it had a limited release and most likely had limited functionality. IOW FSU ladies DID NOT have access to Skype in October 2003 and neither did msmob.

msmob counter is going to be that he knew one of Skype's inventors, senior programmers, etc and he scored a beta version. However, unless those FSU ladies also knew one of Skype's inventors, senior programmers, etc they couldn't possibly have had access to Skype in Oct. 2003.

msmob do you understand that to use Skype both parties must have copies?

Skype only became known to the general public after Ebay bought it in Sept. 2005. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skype#History

Offline DaveNY

« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2018, 03:00:44 PM »
When we were just talking on the phone (back in 2000) I told mr. Pedro. If you are coming to Moscow with a plan to meet a few girls, you are not meeting me. Its my game and my rules too. There are things that I could compromise on, and this is not one of them. Advise - spend more time on Whatsup or Skype. Listen and Observe. Discuss everything. Thye more things you discuss the faster you will understand which one of them is a better match than others.

Donna_Pedro if FSU women insist that foreigners that come to meet them, meet only them and no other women, does that mean that the FSUW are not dating any local guys? Somehow I doubt it.

I do agree that there should be communication between both parties. However, I seriously doubt FSUW are not dating local men just because they have communicated with a foreigner and he is visiting. 

Online krimster2

« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2018, 03:02:44 PM »
RULE NUMBER 1
never let a woman unilaterally put HER conditions on YOU EVER!!!!!!!
all conditions must be mutually agreed upon by you both or NOT at all...
say NEXT Proujouste if she does this and save yourself from your future master!!!
unless you're into that "kind of thing"
I know some guys are
but I just don't roll "that way" myself
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 03:07:28 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Donna_Pedro

« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2018, 03:16:21 PM »
Donna_Pedro if FSU women insist that foreigners that come to meet them, meet only them and no other women, does that mean that the FSUW are not dating any local guys? Somehow I doubt it.

I do agree that there should be communication between both parties. However, I seriously doubt FSUW are not dating local men just because they have communicated with a foreigner and he is visiting.

Of course, its a mutual commitment. If in doubt, do not come to visit yet. Spend more time on Skype or Whatsup. And you will understand if she is seeing someone else while talking to you. 
Kaplah!

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2018, 03:17:18 PM »
For who? You, maybe

OY! Skype became available August 2003. Facebook was first launched 2004.

Sober up, man.

Read the very site you just posted. 2006 was when it became 'public'. Facebook was first launched 2004.  ::)
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Offline Donna_Pedro

« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2018, 03:20:56 PM »
OY! Skype became available August 2003. Facebook was first launched 2004.

Sober up, man.

Read the very site you just posted. 2006 was when it became 'public'. Facebook was first launched 2004.  ::)

OMG! And we were still using those damn call cards...
Kaplah!

Online krimster2

« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2018, 03:23:01 PM »
so you meet someone online
are you seriously asking her
are you "my one and only true love"
will you be true?
will you be ONLY mine?

you do of course realize that the same possibility that the goose has for seeing "many"
is also shared by the gander

aww don't worry, Ukrainians are the most honest trustworthy folks you'll ever meet!

bottom line:
can't fault a girl for trying to get "the best deal"

how are you really going to verify someone's integrity from thousands of miles away?
it's why you have to do it in person

« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 05:58:25 PM by krimster2 »

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2018, 03:31:25 PM »

OMG! And we were still using those damn call cards...

LMAO! Yes...there were like 10,000 numbers you needed to dial, plus the country and city codes before even dialing the actual numbers. From my end, it was $10.00 for 5 minutes. I don't know how much it cost the ladies from Russia. I'm sure pricier.

There were 2 gals from Moscow and one from Vladivostok that were calling me in L.A. before my first trip. That was late April 2003 (when I met you, Gator and his then-ex in Moscow).
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 03:33:55 PM by GQBlues »

Offline DaveNY

« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2018, 03:49:29 PM »
LMAO! Yes...there were like 10,000 numbers you needed to dial, plus the country and city codes before even dialing the actual numbers. From my end, it was $10.00 for 5 minutes. I don't know how much it cost the ladies from Russia. I'm sure pricier.

There were 2 gals from Moscow and one from Vladivostok that were calling me in L.A. before my first trip. That was late April 2003 (when I met you, Gator and his then-ex in Moscow).

GQB are you old enough to remember trying to make a long distance phone call in the 60s? Pick up the phone a dial a long distance operator. A different operator from a local operator.

Then give her (the operators were always women) the number, the city, the country to be called. Then, if in a phone both, deposit the money. Often the amount you deposited did not agree with what was recorded, so add more. Of course you had to know how much it would cost before hand and have it ready in quarters. Try finding $5 or $10 dollars in quarters in short notice.

Then once the money is correctly deposited the operator says all lines are busy, a common occurrence is some locations, please try your call later. Then the phone doesn't return your quarters or not all of them.

The cards were a great improvement. Not perfect, but better than the alternative.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2018, 04:08:52 PM »
Over the past few years, I have become pretty proficient at domestic online dating.  I saw dating kind of like a sales pipeline.  Let's say I would message 50 girls.  20 would respond.  Of those, I would get 10 phone numbers.  I would ask some of them out and maybe get two dates.  I did this on a rolling basis and would have 1-3 dates a week.  If I wanted to pursue something with someone I dated, I would throw everyone out and focus on her.  If/when things didn't work out, I would start over.... lather, rinse repeat...

You've got an edge over many guys entering this endeavor by being successful at domestic dating. Your social skills in communicating with ladies on a date will be better than most.

The thing with international dating is that it requires more brain power over domestic dating. You need to identify and win over a quality woman faster than you would if you were dating her at home. If you don't lock her up, another guy will. FSU women like smart men and if you can't figure a woman out after a few months communication and a visit, a lady is most likely not going to wait another six months for your second visit to arrive to figure her out. You don't have to ask for marriage on a first visit but you can ask for a commitment to be exclusive. It's easy to make a mistake when you have to decide on a woman faster than you normally would at home. Smart men are less likely to make a mistake.

Advise - spend more time on Whatsup or Skype. Listen and Observe. Discuss everything. Thye more things you discuss the faster you will understand which one of them is a better match than others.

A lot of the guys who write trip reports that end in failure failed to phone or video chat with their lady(s) before visiting them. They are basically visiting strangers if they rely on email alone.

I wouldn't visit any woman unless I spend lots of time with them on the phone, one of my requirements. I don't like scheduled video chats. Never did it. Maybe I'm old fashioned but one can learn a lot on the phone. If a woman never answers the phone on Friday and Saturday nights, she may be a party girl. Sometimes I catch a lady in the bath and tell her I'll call later but almost always, the woman tells me she wants to talk to me now instead of later although she's fully nude. Women who likes a guy wants to talk to him and refuses to end the conversation. I don't talk a woman's ear off. I always end the conversation before they do to where they are wanting more. Sometimes I'll call when they are at work(not on purpose), around friends and family and I'll know where I stand with them if they pick up the phone in those environments.

Quality communication prior to a visit isn't as good as a face to face meeting but it can help determine interest and if a visit to a girl should even happen.

Speaking of old school communication, I too have used phone cards. Sometimes the quality is crappy. I once had a four way call with a girl and a couple other people in another country as the lines crossed. I also did snail mail. I got a brochure of FSU women in the mail and so I sent out some postal letters. Surprisingly, after a month and a half, I got a letter back from a girl. Unfortunately for her things with me were moving light speed with other girls on email.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2018, 04:10:15 PM »
GQB are you old enough to remember trying to make a long distance phone call in the 60s? Pick up the phone a dial a long distance operator. A different operator from a local operator.

Then give her (the operators were always women) the number, the city, the country to be called. Then, if in a phone both, deposit the money. Often the amount you deposited did not agree with what was recorded, so add more. Of course you had to know how much it would cost before hand and have it ready in quarters. Try finding $5 or $10 dollars in quarters in short notice.

Then once the money is correctly deposited the operator says all lines are busy, a common occurrence is some locations, please try your call later. Then the phone doesn't return your quarters or not all of them.

The cards were a great improvement. Not perfect, but better than the alternative.

I wasn't here in the States then...back home, only the 'elite' had phones when I was a kid. I remember we'd have to walk a bit to someone who did have a phone if we needed to make a call anywhere. Had to pay a princely sum for it. Then have to deal with a party line consisting of a bunch of other people. So when you pick up the ear/mouth piece, most of the time you hear a busy dial tone. It may take you 5-10 minutes before getting an open line to boot, LMAO!

When I got to the US, I remember those public phones. One time I deposited a dime for a call and never connected. I was so angry as it was my last dime and had to make a call. So I dialed the operator hoping she can make my connection. She said she can't do it and offered to send me a 'refund'. Silly me to agree for the refund, too. For a few days I actually waited for it in the mail, believe it or not! A different area code was, FWIW, a long distance call. Better have the stack of coins ready so you don't get cutoff.

Then comes those cell phones with 3 pound batteries! A whole other matter.

But yes, the calling cards, compared to the former, was a leap.  :P
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 04:15:51 PM by GQBlues »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2018, 04:36:10 PM »
If you like/want your beard, just keep it.   It may take some women off the table but not every woman is supposed to like you anyway. 

Fathertime!

+1

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2018, 04:39:54 PM »
I copied and posted this in the dating 101 thread so that it wouldn't get buried and lost.
Some good information

The premise

Do what you believe works for you. Do not COMPROMISE yourself and your belief. Be your own man!
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Donna_Pedro

« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2018, 05:16:35 PM »
When I got to the US, I remember those public phones. One time I deposited a dime for a call and never connected. I was so angry as it was my last dime and had to make a call. So I dialed the operator hoping she can make my connection. She said she can't do it and offered to send me a 'refund'. Silly me to agree for the refund, too. For a few days I actually waited for it in the mail, believe it or not! A different area code was, FWIW, a long distance call. Better have the stack of coins ready so you don't get cutoff.
:P

The last couple of months before coming to Moscow Mr. Pedro kept me on the phone practically all the time I was not asleep, Forget about seeing anybody else, I had to completely stop any social contacts but him - anybody who called me had a busy signal. If he went anywhere, I got a photo report in email.
Kaplah!

Online krimster2

« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2018, 05:21:20 PM »
""Do what you believe works for you. Do not COMPROMISE yourself and your belief. Be your own man!"

nothing like a good platitude I always say
A lack of originality or being insignificant should never be allowed to stand in its way

kids?
how many
ages
status of ex

Offline brownbeard99

« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2018, 06:33:15 PM »
Thanks everyone for all your great advice on this thread.  There is a lot of experience and wisdom here. I was going to do my first trip for 2-3 weeks in January, but I really want to get my feet wet in the whole process, so I’m thinking about doing a “last minute” trip in November for a week.

There is one girl I feel a real connection with and she really wants me to visit soon.  I will focus on her for the next few weeks and have her pick me up at the airport.  She said she will know within five or so hours if she really wants to pursue a relationship, so I will spend the day with her.  If we agree to keep things going, great.  If not, I’ll go back to my apartment and go online and set up meetings for the rest of the week.

I guess technically it’s a WOVO trip, but I have level set personal expectations that I’ll be okay if it doesn’t work out.  The girl is really cool and she knows she’s not the only girl in the world.  She even told me, “You are a man and have needs. I understand if you are sleeping with different women while you are looking for your soulmate.  Sex with those other women just needs to stop when you meet your future wife”

Again, thanks everyone for your help so far. I’m sure I will have a ton more questions over the next few weeks as I put this trip together.

Offline Donna_Pedro

« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2018, 07:31:59 PM »

I guess technically it’s a WOVO trip, but I have level set personal expectations that I’ll be okay if it doesn’t work out.  The girl is really cool and she knows she’s not the only girl in the world.  She even told me, “You are a man and have needs. I understand if you are sleeping with different women while you are looking for your soulmate.  Sex with those other women just needs to stop when you meet your future wife”

Again, thanks everyone for your help so far. I’m sure I will have a ton more questions over the next few weeks as I put this trip together.

The idea of a trip  is not bad. However, that "you can have sex with other women" though definately flatters your ego, I would enterprit it as  a sign of low self esteem and desperation.
Kaplah!

Offline rwd123

« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2018, 07:45:56 PM »
and have her pick me up at the airport.
Nah, be as independent as possible.

Get a sim card at the airport, order an uber ride, and head into town. Book an apartment yourself, get used to navigating around the metro, where good restaurants are, where local grocery shops are, where to swap USD for UAH, etc. None of this is hard. If you need practical tips on logistics then ask.

And learn some Russian! Even a few phrases can come in handy. Alternatively pick up some Ukrainian but Russian is a safe bet.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541008
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1882
Total: 1893

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM