It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trench's Questions and Philosophies  (Read 458881 times)

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Trench's Questions and Philosophies
« Reply #475 on: December 29, 2017, 12:10:20 AM »
No it is you who doesn't get it Jay, this is not about my relationship (or however its deemed) with this girl per-say its about the perspectives and interactions WM and FSW have of each other. If we fail to understand the FSW mentality, perspective and what is happening countless mistakes can happen over and over again.

Quite...you here you are - STILL making excuses.... you were told and didn't listen - please absorb and stop offering bollox 'advise' to newbies

Offline Davo2

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #476 on: December 29, 2017, 12:16:36 AM »
Can she swim? It seems that all the advantages goes to the swimmers -- not the legitimate applicants !! ;D

It might come to that!!

Doesn't the saying go "Russian woman can stop a galloping horse, enter a burning house and swim the Timor sea" ?  ;)
« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 12:25:10 AM by Davo2 »

Offline JayH

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #477 on: December 29, 2017, 12:45:27 AM »
Thankyou to the Mod that moved the TC piffle  !!! :clapping:

To the idiot TC-- the forum does not need your endless never learning repetitive posts to help anyone  -- and you conclude I don't "get" it !!  sheesh.

No it is you who doesn't get it Jay

Have you ever asked yourself why you are still without success years into this endeavour? All of what we are discussing here may help you :)

Now you comment on me again-- for the umpteenth time much the same attempt to insult,provoke.
You have responded that way to at least half a dozen others when they are critical of you  -- and in most of those case -- and mine -- you are completely off beam - just plain wrong.It is a pathetic response --from a clearly pathetic incompetent person ( note-I do use the term man).
You look at the status on the left-- and then go ahead with crazy presumptions  about what they mean-- with little or no understanding . It is seriously stupid,
Your personal comments to me-- and others-- that you have NO knowledge of -- just highlights what a dill you are.
Some here have met me in real life ,some know a lot more about me - but-- because I and others choose not to write about that in real time -- you make inane presumptions that some who do write - know or offer "better" advice etc etc It highlights  how stupid you really are.

Some have commented that you are bullied here-- my answer-rubbish !
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #478 on: December 29, 2017, 12:46:48 AM »
this is . . . out the perspectives and interactions WM and FSW have of each other. If we fail to understand the FSW mentality, perspective and what is happening countless mistakes can happen over and over again. The stuff we are discussing here is valuable not only to OP in this endeavour but also many lurkers. If OP is aware of this stuff when he goes to the FSU to see a girl then he may do a lot better as a result.

I believe you are mistaken.  At the end of the day, you are connecting with a person, not a culture. If you can't connect with the person, the culture is irrelevant.

Have you ever asked yourself why you are still without success years into this endeavour? All of what we are discussing here may help you

Jay is in a long term relationship.  He has posted that in the past. 

I think we are making huge leaps and bounds here beyond previous discussions of what was going on here. Its an incredibly complex topic and I'm not sure whether you have the capacity to absorb precisely all what is being discussed here. This isn't a exercise for neanderthals to go and club a girl and bring her back to his cave but a need to understand what all these interactions really mean in her mind/world.

No, it isn't complex.  IMHO, you focus far too much on the "why".  What you should be focusing on is the who - who is this woman, and how will this woman fit in my life?  Are her values compatible with mine? All the other stuff you focus on is just background noise, irrelevant in the grand scheme of building a life together.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #479 on: December 29, 2017, 01:32:39 AM »

No, it isn't complex.  IMHO, you focus far too much on the "why".  What you should be focusing on is the who - who is this woman, and how will this woman fit in my life?  Are her values compatible with mine? All the other stuff you focus on is just background noise, irrelevant in the grand scheme of building a life together.

If Jay is in a LTR he should change his status from 'looking' otherwise people that don't know him will take it as that obviously.

As can be seen with the case of the last girl I was with there was a lot of issues and distrust on both sides that got in the way. Even Moby defends me on the situation with the visa. As far as I'm concerned it should be a case of ok we meet up do stuff together and enjoy ourselves and then arrange a follow up meet at another place that is easy & convenient to both and the relationship progresses over time. Should be as simple as that. Not for me though I get all this BS about her wanting a visa or she won't see me if I visit her err? Wall had a girl seemed to be on solid ground with her then all of a sudden BS about a problem with dogs. Dogs are generally not as big a problem in the west as in Ukraine we find out. Each time we uncover different aspects of Ukrainian society and we can gain a better understanding of what the problem is. I never in my wildest dreams would imagine a girl would be deemed a prostitute for going into a hotel with a guy but in Ukraine apparently so. Imagine what a western guy thinks hearing that for the first time. He'll think is she having me on, mental or a bit weird, is she messing me about and should I move onto another girl rather than this nutter. So to me I think these cultural issues need a bit better understanding either side or the situation like I had with the last girl will crop up - both will distrust and disbelieve each other and end up with total misunderstanding of each others situation.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

« Reply #480 on: December 29, 2017, 01:43:31 AM »
Dogs, and pets in general, are not an issue in Ukraine. My husband’s family had a dog. After he emigrated, they had a Siamese cat. Our neighbours had both cats and dogs. The issue was with the particular woman. It’s not a cultural issue.

How many WW would be comfortable going to the hotel room of a man they don’t intend to have sex with?
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #481 on: December 29, 2017, 02:09:02 AM »
Dogs, and pets in general, are not an issue in Ukraine. My husband’s family had a dog. After he emigrated, they had a Siamese cat. Our neighbours had both cats and dogs. The issue was with the particular woman. It’s not a cultural issue.

How many WW would be comfortable going to the hotel room of a man they don’t intend to have sex with?

Well they may go there intending to have sex but in the west that does not make her a prostitute. She may be a girlfriend, long term partner, friend with benefits, recent aquaintance who is up for it, a one night stand, etc. But none of them mean she is a prostitute in the west just because she shares the same hotel room. Some girls might not even be their for sex at all, a cousin, friend going to see a concert together, a business partner needing a quick stop over. In the west as you no doubt know we don't deem it our business to know why a guest is in a hotel/what they are doing, they just are. They are so many reasons and so many stays in so many hotels and so much staff turnover that making an issue out of it would be utter sillyness.

Possibly some issues are people based and some cultural. The main thing is that they are issues that crop up during FSU dating that need to be dealt with in order to make a go of it.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

« Reply #482 on: December 29, 2017, 02:11:57 AM »
Most of it is common sense. A woman says she doesn’t want to go to your room-no big deal, move on. It’s not a game changer.

Offline JayH

« Reply #483 on: December 29, 2017, 03:32:49 AM »
Most of it is common sense. A woman says she doesn’t want to go to your room-no big deal, move on. It’s not a game changer.
As I have written many times previously-- staying in a hotel is no big deal . The views proffered by some here are old hat -dated. As Mrs B said above --no different to the west in same circumstances .  ie no big deal.

I have had literally hundreds of visitors -friends, girls ,guys ,children  who I have met in hotel common areas and at times- come to my room.Some social,some business ,sometimes just to quickly collect or check   something-sometimes for hours- normal things and no big deal.

I have often stayed in apartments too, some with a concierge far more intrusive than any hotel -- I also should add -- there are many variations to all these titles eg the rise of the apt-hotel combination ! 
All that is to say that there are more ways & places to stay than an Air bnb remote booking! By far my most important point-- get places that you inter act with people-- I have met a large number of people at hotel breakfast! I can see no point in hiding away in an apartment because you can do your own washing!!! :deadhorse:

My last point here-the information I offer is current ( and I am pretty confident that only a someone with permanent residency has spent more time in Ukraine)  -- and not 10 years old.Ukraine today -- has seen many changes over the last decade -- and now at an accelerating pace.
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline msmob

« Reply #484 on: December 29, 2017, 04:40:13 AM »

As can be seen with the case of the last girl I was with there was a lot of issues and distrust on both sides that got in the way.

Based on your taking her on hols after meeting once - hardly surprising ?

Even Moby defends me on the situation with the visa.

I only explained it's hard for unemployed, young women -with no property...  to get  UK Visa ...   :D

Offline msmob

« Reply #485 on: December 29, 2017, 04:41:56 AM »
As I have written many times previously-- staying in a hotel is no big deal .

..and it was nonsense then and now... you had real life instances of the issues involved and chose to ignore them ...

Offline Davo2

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #486 on: December 29, 2017, 06:04:29 AM »
Trench, you been on F.dating lately?
In 2 minutes I found a handful of  naturally beautiful woman all around 38, with low views for the time they have been on there. I wouldn't be spending so much time here when there's quality woman like these online  ;)
« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 06:20:49 AM by Davo2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #487 on: December 29, 2017, 02:37:23 PM »
..and it was nonsense then and now... you had real life instances of the issues involved and chose to ignore them ...

I will defend you on this one Mobe :D

Two of the girls I went to meet refused to stay or meet me in hotel in Ukraine because they did not want to be seen as prostitutes. This was in the last year or so and still seems to be a common hang up there. I was shocked when reading message from the girl I went to see in Nikolaev that stated this hotel prostitute thing. She was so adamant and stubborn on not meeting me inside the hotel/restaurant. I just couldn't believe what I was reading, so bluntly put as well, lol.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #488 on: December 29, 2017, 03:03:55 PM »
Trench, you been on F.dating lately?
In 2 minutes I found a handful of  naturally beautiful woman all around 38, with low views for the time they have been on there. I wouldn't be spending so much time here when there's quality woman like these online  ;)

Hi Davo, well quality women fortunately seem to be in abundance out there but they seem to have certain ways about them. Understanding this I think is key to the task. I think a lot of guys myself included mess up chances by not understanding the girl they are in a relationship with/girl they meet. Some girls may be a more natural fit for the guy others may be a more difficult task. I think the girl also often misunderstands the guy. So in this respect the guy needs to have the foresight/perception to see what is really happening rather than what it looks like is happening. With little knowledge of how the girl views the process I has little idea.

Well yes it is about time now to start setting about this for the new year. Generally I am going to pick them up over there as I'm too busy with work commitments for the next three months to do much in the way of Skype. I'm looking forward to re-engaging with this shortly :)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #489 on: December 29, 2017, 03:29:34 PM »
Based on your taking her on hols after meeting once - hardly surprising ?

It was something she pushed for and I liked the idea of being on holiday with her. Generally I liked being with her on holiday but yes it was a big mistake doing it so early on. I made more mistakes on holiday with her that I didn't realise I was making until too late. I think it led to distrust. I think for her part she was trying to push the relationship along too quickly and her haste wanting to come here too soon set off alarm bells with me and I think I may have wrongly jumped to the wrong conclusion now that was all that was staring me in the face at the time. Even still her insistence on a visa that she mistakenly thinks she can easily get seems to be condemning that relationship. Looks like she trusts her friends voice more than mine.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #490 on: December 30, 2017, 01:49:08 PM »
quality women fortunately seem to be in abundance out there but they seem to have certain ways about them.

Quality women are in demand and they can afford to be choosy. They aren't desperate. Even if some women are desperate, they aren't going to jump out of a bad situation into another bad situation.

Look at all the international dating sites and marriage agencies. Most of those women will not get married to a foreign man. Most men who go over there will not find success either. Some of those women in demand go on dates with 50 men and would not marry any of them. They will marry eventually but to a quality man. While some men struggle to land a woman, any woman, quality men have a lot of women to choose from and can get married easily. If you're in the category of struggling, you need to make some adjustments in your life or you will continue to question what went wrong after every women you met.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #491 on: December 30, 2017, 02:37:56 PM »

Quality women are in demand and they can afford to be choosy. They aren't desperate. Even if some women are desperate, they aren't going to jump out of a bad situation into another bad situation.

Aren't you are forgetting that there are nearly the same number of quality guys out there..?  That's natures way..

Offline Jumper

« Reply #492 on: December 30, 2017, 03:04:04 PM »
If Jay is in a LTR he should change his status from 'looking' otherwise people that don't know him will take it as that obviously.

As can be seen with the case of the last girl I was with there was a lot of issues and distrust on both sides that got in the way. Even Moby defends me on the situation with the visa. As far as I'm concerned it should be a case of ok we meet up do stuff together and enjoy ourselves and then arrange a follow up meet at another place that is easy & convenient to both and the relationship progresses over time. Should be as simple as that. Not for me though I get all this BS about her wanting a visa or she won't see me if I visit her err? Wall had a girl seemed to be on solid ground with her then all of a sudden BS about a problem with dogs. Dogs are generally not as big a problem in the west as in Ukraine we find out. Each time we uncover different aspects of Ukrainian society and we can gain a better understanding of what the problem is. I never in my wildest dreams would imagine a girl would be deemed a prostitute for going into a hotel with a guy but in Ukraine apparently so. Imagine what a western guy thinks hearing that for the first time. He'll think is she having me on, mental or a bit weird, is she messing me about and should I move onto another girl rather than this nutter. So to me I think these cultural issues need a bit better understanding either side or the situation like I had with the last girl will crop up - both will distrust and disbelieve each other and end up with total misunderstanding of each others situation.

Many people would have the mistrust issues in a long distance beginning relationship,  even within the same culture and country.

Trust is the foundation, you have to be open to it as well.if you dated a woman on th e other end of your island, oddsx are you both might have trust issues initially, it's inherent in many people.

As I've said often, sel f confidence is something you need to craft and work towards if you don't have it.
It negates a big portion of those issues you run into, and it's an attractive trait to women.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #493 on: December 30, 2017, 03:15:28 PM »
If you're in the category of struggling, you need to make some adjustments in your life or you will continue to question what went wrong after every women you met.

What makes up a quality man and what adjustments are needed to be done?

Presumably women are after different types of men though I agree that those that come across as quality in a certain way will get women easy.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #494 on: December 30, 2017, 03:23:20 PM »
Aren't you are forgetting that there are nearly the same number of quality guys out there..?  That's natures way..

I said eventually those woman in demand will eventually marry a quality guy. Do the math.  :wallbash:
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #495 on: December 30, 2017, 03:24:17 PM »

Presumably women are after different types of men though I agree that those that come across as quality in a certain way will get women easy.

A "quality man" is different things to different women.  To some, it is six pack abs.  To others, it's a big bank account.  To others, it is a man who is intelligent.  To yet others, it is a man who can provide for a family and will be a good father.  You can't define it because different women have different perspectives, just as different men have different perspectives.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #496 on: December 30, 2017, 03:34:14 PM »

There is enough information here and around you in real life to get the answers you need. Look around you. See who has success and how they act. I regularly give advice here. Some people think it's garbage, live by different beliefs and will have different results. Even I can't please everybody. I don't want to be the most popular guy in the world but if I can just be appealing to 10% of the women out there, I'll be a very busy guy......unless I date only one woman and chances are I'd be lonely. So look around you and see what guys are doing well with women, business and in life and make some changes if you want things to change.

Some people think they don't need to make improvements and people should accept them the way they are. They don't want to move forward in life. Those who continue to be a better person today than they were yesterday are going to be labeled winners. You can be on the outside watching winners win wondering why you're so unlucky or you can be in the inside enjoying the life of a winner.

Offline Jumper

« Reply #497 on: December 30, 2017, 04:11:46 PM »

Absolutely each woman ,or man, will have their own  various beliefs in what's the best partner for them.

If you want to put a cultural spin on it, and shoot fgir what the majority will generally want, ask the fsu women here for a consensus

Good luck with that though.

My guess, and mind you it's just a guess as even living in the FSU doesn't make any one know very  much, is that it's far more family based than you might believe (certainly from your posts)
If you are normal looking, normal character, no wacky traits , and enjoy family as an equal contributor in child raising and would make a good father,-
 living in the FSU you would need a stick to beat off all the women trying to marry you or babushkas trying to fix you up.

:cluebat:

Or maybe I'm just more charming than I previously thought, and modest too.
 :popcorn:

Offline JayH

« Reply #498 on: December 30, 2017, 05:14:15 PM »
Trenchcoat   in action saving a penny? ;D

‘Fare-Dodger’ Gets Willy Stuck In Barriers At Tube Station

A man found himself in a pretty sticky situation when he tried to dodge the London Underground fare by jumping over the barriers.

The unidentified man was captured on camera screaming in pain and creating a massive scene at Covent Garden station, after he trapped his manhood in the gates.

http://www.unilad.co.uk/video/fare-dodger-gets-penis-stuck-in-barriers-at-tube-station/

Offline JayH

« Reply #499 on: December 30, 2017, 07:06:38 PM »
While Trenchcoat persists in believing that he is "saving" some "poor" girl  who should jump at him in gratitude it is relevant to have a look at his world. ! :)

Perhaps Trenchcoat might note -as he looks through his "pink" glasses !
To quote from the article --
"After all, one person’s tranquil paradise is another’s tedious, muddy purgatory."

England’s 10 Worst Towns To Live In Have Been Announced

‘Lucky’ runners up are as follows: Scunthorpe, Rochdale, Bradford, Gravesend, Sunderland, Oldham and Blackpool.

I admit I was particularly surprised at Blackpool being listed, which I fondly recall as having a shabby, spangly charm about it.

I’m sure I’m not the only person from Lancashire who enjoyed being driven through the lights as as kid – a night made complete by an oversized bundle of candy floss.

However, one resident has urged: ‘Don’t come here, don’t bring your family here, don’t save your hard earned cash to holiday here cos all you gonna get is, robbed, hassled, spat at’.

http://www.unilad.co.uk/life/englands-10-worst-towns-to-live-in-have-been-announced/

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540998
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1971
Total: 1982

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM