It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: What's the latest?  (Read 10850 times)

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
What's the latest?
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2021, 04:41:06 PM »

The reason I mentioned your wife's age is because the boorish type of behaviour doesn't happen in Ukraine or Russia, so I was referring to her life in the U.S.  Part of it is due to the attitude toward women.  Men will flirt, but it isn't aggressive, or scary, the way it can be here.

OK, I see.

I was confounding the situation here in North America with the situation in FSU, not realizing there might be a significant difference.

Interesting question regarding why this difference in attitude toward women and resulting boorish or lack of boorish behavior toward women.

One hypothesis: Romantic liaisons are obtainable with so much more certainty by FSU men, that they can act much more nonchalantly about them, and gain considerable confidence and smoothness over the years.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline John Gaunt

What's the latest?
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2021, 08:49:22 PM »
The outside force 'feminism' is to blame but also are my own 'personal failings'.

People have 'personal failings' some more than others. None of us are genetically engineered to avoid these. If we have avoided all personal failings then it is out of good luck more than anything. A personal failing could be a choice or it could be something we were born with.

The problem is, is that feminism screws guys over who have personal failings. Before in the past most guys main attraction to females was their ability to provide for her. Assuming he could hold down a full time job it didn't matter what his other personal failings were, most of the time she didn't see him much for it to bother her as he was at work a lot of the time. Only if a guy was real bad would he risk getting past over. So say if a guy was ugly, not good socially, a bit slow and in a low paid job then maybe he wouldn't get a girl.

Today though as women can earn as much as men and are in competition with them in the workplace that massively alters the equation. Today you can be an average guy with just one personal failing and be seen as not good enough for the girl. Even an average guy with no personal failings other than just scoring average on every level so it not being enough.

So the problem is that feminism screws it up for both genders. Women can't find what the want and men can't be what they need and everyone goes home unhappy. In the FSU though they still use the traditional way and it makes it a lot easier for everyone.
Misogyny could become a ‘hate crime’ in the UK if the LibLabs get their way.

With your views, you’ll be spending time in the clink, no doubt.

Offline Shadow

• Spouse's Country: Russia
What's the latest?
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2021, 01:35:21 AM »
Chelsea, that is indeed sad.  All of us have been though a long stretch of stress and uncertainty because of the pandemic, and your former family had to endure even more. 

My "latest" is not about sexual harassment.  It is not sad either.  In fact, believe it or not, it is better than sex (IMO, maybe not yours)!   

Congratulations on the result.I understand at your age putting your balls in a hole 18 times feels better than poking around with the stick. :P
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Offline Gator

What's the latest?
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2021, 06:18:21 AM »
Congratulations on the result.I understand at your age putting your balls in a hole 18 times feels better than poking around with the stick. :P

:D :D :D

Life has been good to me.   My successes are attributable in part to having high expectations and striving to improve.   

I am now well into my "Decade of Decline," and I have learned something new - to lower my expectations.   Yet, on some days, magic happens, something to be treasured.   

Speaking of high expectations, I am rethinking what the next decade should be called, the one after the Decade of Decline. 

Offline ML

What's the latest?
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2021, 06:38:38 AM »

I am now well into my "Decade of Decline," and I have learned something new - to lower my expectations.   Yet, on some days, magic happens, something to be treasured.   

I googled Decade of Decline.

Only things that showed up were 10 years of economic declines, literacy declines, cultural declines, etc.

Nothing telling the age bracket referred to as Decade of Decline.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Gator

What's the latest?
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2021, 07:07:53 AM »
I googled Decade of Decline.

Nothing telling the age bracket referred to as Decade of Decline.

Glad to learn it is my term, not Google's.  I have often been referred to as unconventional.  I would say Robert Frost's "less traveled by" road, yet Frost warns against interpreting that poem literally.     

Choices for next decade:  "Decade of Death" or if in a positive mood, "Decade of Further Decline."

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
What's the latest?
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2021, 10:23:02 AM »

Glad to learn it is my term, not Google's.  I have often been referred to as unconventional.  I would say Robert Frost's "less traveled by" road, yet Frost warns against interpreting that poem literally.     

Choices for next decade:  "Decade of Death" or if in a positive mood, "Decade of Further Decline."

Decade of market volatility. Forecasting the economy (US).

Factoring the many aspects of our current situation, there's so many things that will eventually 'right itself', and these corrections will produce unpredictability and uncertainties.

In real estate terms, how will the following factors affect this market once we begin the process of normalcy?  Money is sooo cheap right now, which I believe is what's keeping this market afloat. Less than 2% interest rate? Homes are riding a value bubble worse than pre-2008 collapse. Forbearance will bear its ugly head once homeowners/ renters / lessors / student loaners, etc. realizes the full brunt of their terms, especially if the current rate goes up. The free-ride will abruptly stop with a loud screeching halt.

Already in LA, as with many other parts of the country, housing demand is at a premium. Because the rate is as low as it is, this is a seller's market (or buyer's market depending on one's resources). At the current rate, the (LA) median 2 BR home or unit is at $500,000.00. Conventionally, your projected mortgage will be in the $1,500.00/mo. or even less. A 2-BR unit is currently renting (on average) +/- $3,000.00/mo. You don't need to be a math wizard to see how skewed these numbers are. Just one more aspect that will further separate the 'haves to the have nots'.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline 2tallbill

• Living the dream
What's the latest?
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2021, 10:38:17 AM »

The reason I mentioned your wife's age is because the boorish type of behaviour
doesn't happen in Ukraine or Russia, so I was referring to her life in the U.S. 
Part of it is due to the attitude toward women.  Men will flirt, but it isn't aggressive,
or scary, the way it can be here. 

In the FSU it is far more pervasive and accepted. Bosses will actually advertise
for a secretary who will have regular sex with them. They will specify age and
looks. Men in the FSU sometimes beat their wives and the police do very little
about it.

I can't speak for now, but before the collapse of the USSR, women could walk anywhere
in Kyiv at any time, and it was safe.  I couldn't say that about my city in the same period.

There is significantly less violent crime in the FSU. I've never felt like I would be in danger
of getting mugged or attacked in the FSU.

I don't follow feminist thought particularly closely, but that's what I see mentioned most.
In the U.K., the most pressing issue for feminists, according to social media, seems to be
transwomen overtaking female spaces.

The percentage of REAL trans women is so small that worrying about it is laughable.
The worry about pretender trans women is a real thing. In the US a pretend trans
woman can take a woman's athletic scholarship.

Women have mostly achieved equality with men regarding equal work for equal pay.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline GQBlues

What's the latest?
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2021, 10:51:42 AM »
In the FSU it is far more pervasive and accepted. Bosses will actually advertise
for a secretary who will have regular sex with them. They will specify age and
looks. Men in the FSU sometimes beat their wives and the police do very little
about it.

I agree with this. I didn't understand how the FSU was 'better' in this regard. My wife used to tell me she hated getting into a loaded, standing only buses before because men would be opportunistically rubbed their body against women and/or groped women during transit. Having a mistress is even more prevalent in the FSU, even now, than what I see in the US.
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
What's the latest?
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2021, 10:57:25 AM »
In the FSU it is far more pervasive and accepted. Bosses will actually advertise for a secretary who will have regular sex with them. They will specify age and looks. Men in the FSU sometimes beat their wives and the police do very little about it.

Which is exactly like North America in the 1950's to 1970's.  The reason such behaviour is no longer acceptable here is because of all those evil feminists.  At least there, they advertise.  Here, women were expected to sleep with bosses after they were hired.

There is significantly less violent crime in the FSU. I've never felt like I would be in danger of getting mugged or attacked in the FSU.

Coincidentally, I am working, and the better half is sitting in my office, reading crimes of the day from a Ukrainian site.  He is commenting and telling me how life means nothing there.  A man killed his two sisters for an apartment, a 20 year old girl's body was found in a Kyiv park, a woman knifed her SIL for cash.  A $2 million drug bust.  Lots of torture/ransoms of wealthy, often by police.  The list goes on.  It's pretty shocking.  SIL didn't want him to buy her a good (recent) phone, as people are killed for their phones or for a necklace.   

The percentage of REAL trans women is so small that worrying about it is laughable. The worry about pretender trans women is a real thing. In the US a pretend trans woman can take a woman's athletic scholarship.

There have been a fair number of female prisoners raped in UK prisons by "trans" women with penises.  That's why they object to transwomen in female spaces.  Transwomen who have completed reassignment surgery are not an issue for them.

Women have mostly achieved equality with men regarding equal work for equal pay.

No, they haven't.  There are two issues - one is pink collar vs blue collar work (latter is almost always better paid), and the second is that women typically don't work the hours men do.  I think when that changes, pay equity may occur.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline ML

What's the latest?
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2021, 11:13:48 AM »

This is true in academia with respect to new hires.

Aside from salary, women have a better chance of getting hired, all things equal, because of the continuing push to bring in more female professors.

Now after original hire, salaries are mostly increased based on research output and bringing in grant money.

Thus, as I know from current happening, men start to pull away from women salary wise.

Offline 2tallbill

• Living the dream
What's the latest?
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2021, 11:27:29 AM »
Which is exactly like North America in the 1950's to 1970's.  The reason such behaviour
is no longer acceptable here is because of all those evil feminists.  At least there, they
advertise. Here, women were expected to sleep with bosses after they were hired.

Not today they aren't and that boss could lose his job and the company required to pay
for a big lawsuit that they would lose. The 1950's to 1970's is mostly in the rear view
mirror.

NOTE: You can't say that it's no longer acceptable and expected in the same argument.

Coincidentally, I am working, and the better half is sitting in my office, reading crimes of the day
from a Ukrainian site.  He is commenting and telling me how life means nothing there. 

Chicago had 774 murders in 2020, it's about the same population as Kiev.
Chicago has far more violent crime, including senseless crime, it's not even close.

There have been a fair number of female prisoners raped in UK prisons by "trans" women
with penises.  That's why they object to transwomen in female spaces.  Transwomen who
have completed reassignment surgery are not an issue for them.

Men pretending to be trans in order to avoid a dangerous prison system? Imagine that.
Men pretending to be trans in order to play sports and get a free college education bumping
an actual female out? Imagine that.

That's the problem. The left wants to give Trans superior rights to women.

No, they haven't.  There are two issues - one is pink collar vs blue collar work (latter is almost
always better paid), and the second is that women typically don't work the hours men do.  I
think when that changes, pay equity may occur.

Women choose jobs that allow more flexible hours, women also take off years from the workforce
to be with their children during their early development compared to men.

How many women were on the deadliest catch show? How many deep sea underwater welders?
How many women in the NFL or NHL?

The hours, the years out of the workforce and job selection that's why women make less.
Otherwise it's mostly equal work for equal pay.

FSUW don't do vague

Offline 2tallbill

• Living the dream
What's the latest?
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2021, 11:32:57 AM »
Now after original hire, salaries are mostly increased based on research output and bringing in grant money.

Thus, as I know from current happening, men start to pull away from women salary wise.

Aggressiveness,

In commissioned sales people it is the same. Do men have a better salary and commission
structure than women? Never, it's exactly the same. Who makes more money? The one who
sells the most at the highest margins. 

FSUW don't do vague

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
What's the latest?
« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2021, 12:22:02 PM »
Not today they aren't and that boss could lose his job and the company required to pay or a big lawsuit that they would lose. The 1950's to 1970's is mostly in the rear view mirror.

My point was that it was FEMINISTS who changed that landscape.  Not men.

NOTE: You can't say that it's no longer acceptable and expected in the same argument.

I didn't.  I was referring to the past. 

Chicago had 774 murders in 2020, it's about the same population as Kiev.  Chicago has far more violent crime, including senseless crime, it's not even close.

Yet NYC, twice the size, has less.

Ukraine's murder rate is 5.4/100,000.  Russia's is 15/100,000.  The US murder rate is 5/100,000. Germany's is 0.86.
Men pretending to be trans in order to avoid a dangerous prison system? Imagine that.  Men pretending to be trans in order to play sports and get a free college education bumping an actual female out? Imagine that.

I don't think they are pretending.  They often have partial reassignment surgery.

That's the problem. The left wants to give Trans superior rights to women.

Hmm, I'm not so certain of that.  Lesbians and feminists are typically more "left" than the population, yet they are the ones most vocal about this issue.

Women choose jobs that allow more flexible hours, women also take off years from the workforce
to be with their children during their early development compared to men.

But if we lived in a truly equal society, that would be taken into account when women later re entered the workforce. 

I think plenty of men want it both ways.  They want a woman at home, looking after their children, cooking and cleaning/making their lives run more smoothly.  But if there's a divorce, they don't want to equalize what a woman has given up in looking after children and operating a home. 

How many women were on the deadliest catch show? How many deep sea underwater welders?
How many women in the NFL or NHL?

I'm not following your point.

The hours, the years out of the workforce and job selection that's why women make less.
Otherwise it's mostly equal work for equal pay.

No, it still isn't.  It certainly isn't for lawyers.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline 2tallbill

• Living the dream
What's the latest?
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2021, 01:50:50 PM »
I don't think they are pretending.  They often have partial reassignment surgery.

Often implies that this happened more than once. Show me two examples
of a rape of a woman in prison from a partially reassigned man/woman.

I think plenty of men want it both ways.

Probably, but that wasn't what we were arguing about.

But if we lived in a truly equal society, that would be taken into account when women later re entered the workforce. 

I never said that we had an equal society or that such a thing was even desirable.
What I said is that we pretty much have equal work for equal pay (in the US).

I'm not following your point.

Some jobs have significantly more risk to life and limb and the pay is much higher.
Women very rarely apply for those jobs. Men receptionists get paid the same as
women receptionists. Male under water welders get paid more than female
above water welders.

No, it still isn't.  It certainly isn't for lawyers.

Show me, surely women lawyers know how to sue their employers. If they paid a man
with the same skills, billable hours and experience more than a woman they would get
sued and they would lose. There is a difference somewhere, probably in billable hours
and continuous experience with the firm. Or business brought to the firm.

FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
What's the latest?
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2021, 02:09:22 PM »
Trench is Trench. He has more excuses than a Russian woman who doesn't want
to date you. He can list 45 reasons (all of them wrong) why he doesn't want to
make more money.

He can list 30 reasons why he didn't study any Russian this week even though
he claims that he wants to learn it. He can enumerate 20 reasons why he didn't
go to the gym 5 days this week even though he desires to be fit.

He can also twist anything to fit his narrative.

Yes you are right Bill, both of these things I need to put more effort into. I'm going to start back on learning Russian tonight now that there is a chance that we may be able to travel again soon, plus I've just finished watching the TV series I mentioned a little while back ;D

Gym I can only do give days a week once my house conversion is complete but that I should finish in about three months. In the meantime I will try and do what I can at home.

Hopefully both of these will help me be better when abroad. I know some posters don't rate the language thing and U can see why but so far as things go I'm not likely to massively improve my earning potential so its a better option for me than not learning the language I think. I kind of like learning it anyway it dispells the fog off what is going on around me out there, makes me feel more at ease and at one with the culture and makes it easier to interact with women whose English isn't that great.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline 2tallbill

• Living the dream
What's the latest?
« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2021, 03:23:57 PM »
Gym I can only do give days a week once my house conversion is complete but that I should
finish in about three months. In the meantime I will try and do what I can at home.

Trench I could build a house from foundation to ridgecap in 3 months.
Once again your limitation to only 4 nails hammered per day is beyond
lazy.

You aren't studying Russian because you wanted to watch TV instead and
you can't work on your house because you might become knackered. You
can't work a full time job because you might be caught alone outside in
the dark? You can't go to the gym because you are too busy making
excuses about how long it takes to finish a remodeling project.

My advice for Newbies is to watch what you do so they know what to avoid.

pro·cras·ti·na·tion

Definition of procrastinate

transitive verb: to put off intentionally and habitually

intransitive verb: to put off intentionally the doing of
something that should be done

« Last Edit: March 15, 2021, 03:26:20 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
What's the latest?
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2021, 04:17:52 PM »
Trench I could build a house from foundation to ridgecap in 3 months.
Once again your limitation to only 4 nails hammered per day is beyond
lazy.

You aren't studying Russian because you wanted to watch TV instead and
you can't work on your house because you might become knackered. You
can't work a full time job because you might be caught alone outside in
the dark? You can't go to the gym because you are too busy making
excuses about how long it takes to finish a remodeling project.

My advice for Newbies is to watch what you do so they know what to avoid.

pro·cras·ti·na·tion

Definition of procrastinate

transitive verb: to put off intentionally and habitually

intransitive verb: to put off intentionally the doing of
something that should be done

By yourself with you doing all the work I doubt it. It takes a lot longer than you think. Plus I am only working three days a week on it.

Altering an existing house is in some ways harder, demolishing then working within existing dimensions.

Tonight I have done 10 minutes of Russian so far. I think if I try to do at least a few minutes each night it will be something. I reckon I can manage a few minutes most nights when tired and more when not tired.

I have to prioritize what I do and of course the house conversion comes first. That allows me independent income to free me up more. Everything after that is done can then be sorted just fine.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline 2tallbill

• Living the dream
What's the latest?
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2021, 06:02:14 PM »
By yourself with you doing all the work I doubt it. It takes a lot longer than you think. Plus I am only working three days a week on it.

Not by myself, I would need help with things like the trusses, propping up the walls, etc.
Angel Eyes and I built an interior room in the basement for Smiley girl in a long three day
weekend.

I have a lot more construction and remodeling experience than you do and I can probably
do anything in a fraction of the time you can but three months = 12 weeks x 3 days is
36 days of work.

FSUW don't do vague

Offline ML

What's the latest?
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2021, 07:14:05 PM »

Angel Eyes and I built an interior room in the basement for Smiley girl in a long three day
weekend.

Probably not counting painting.  It takes a while to put the drywall mud on, let it dry, sand, etc.

Or you can slap up some decent looking T 1-11 and let it go at that.

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
What's the latest?
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2021, 07:22:06 PM »
Have any of you changed your behaviour because you are afraid that you will be attacked physically?   
Yeah.... I now carry an extra clip.
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline GQBlues

What's the latest?
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2021, 08:52:07 PM »
I have a lot more construction and remodeling experience than you do and I can probably
do anything in a fraction of the time you can but three months = 12 weeks x 3 days is
36 days of work.

OK I give up. Definitely not the same construction calendar I’m familiar with. Please enlighten.

Offline 2tallbill

• Living the dream
What's the latest?
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2021, 09:02:18 PM »
Probably not counting painting.  It takes a while to put the drywall mud on, let it dry, sand, etc.

Or you can slap up some decent looking T 1-11 and let it go at that.

I drew the plans, made two new walls with sheetrock, insulated, taped and sanded both sides, furred
in two walls so that I could insulate the walls, taped and sanded, insulated and sheetrocked the ceiling,
2 canned lights switch and an outlet, taped and sanded, hung the door and a closet sliding mirror door
and built a little niche with a particle board/melamine sill. I didn't case out the door but I surrounded
it with spray foam. The closet wasn't insulated and only had sheet rock on the interior wall but it was
taped and sanded.

Angel Eyes and Smiley girl applied the PVA sheetrock primer and the paint. Angel Eyes put on the
switch and outlet covers. The next weekend I cased out the door. Neither the door nor the casing
were ever painted. I never put in base trim. Later I put in a closet rod. Angel Eyes was good at
taping but since she was pregnant, I wouldn't let her sand anything. I drew the plans, bought the
materials and took delivery before starting the project.   

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW don't do vague

Offline 2tallbill

• Living the dream
What's the latest?
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2021, 09:03:11 PM »
OK I give up. Definitely not the same construction calendar I’m familiar with. Please enlighten.

That's Trench's construction time allocation 3 months, three days per week.
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
What's the latest?
« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2021, 01:48:53 AM »

I work part time which brings in the money for materials to work on the construction conversion the rest of the time, i.e there days per week. If I drop the job I have more time but less money and if I increase hours on my job I have more money but less time to spend on the construction conversion. So it's all a case of balancing it. It's been a real pain that it's taken so long as a result but that's the way it goes. You can get people in to do stuff out here but if it's anything much it will cost a lot of money so there's not much choice other than to do it yourself.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541387
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 2512
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2289
Total: 2299

+-Recent Posts

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:36:35 AM

Re: Navigating the longest story ever told by Stirlitz
Yesterday at 02:18:56 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Stirlitz
Yesterday at 02:12:24 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 01:56:55 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by krimster2
April 23, 2024, 07:07:31 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
April 23, 2024, 11:31:49 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Manny
April 23, 2024, 11:07:15 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
April 23, 2024, 09:50:04 AM

Re: international travel by 2tallbill
April 23, 2024, 08:20:37 AM

Re: Trippin........... by 2tallbill
April 23, 2024, 08:06:00 AM