It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: BLM in Bristol?  (Read 6710 times)

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
BLM in Bristol?
« on: March 22, 2021, 07:52:54 AM »
Bristol riots: 20 police officers hurt including one with collapsed lung as 7 arrested
Bristol was picking up the pieces this morning after chaotic scenes of violence and disorder rocked the city.
Twelve police vehicles were damaged as vehicles were set ablaze during the wanton destruction sparked from an initially peaceful protest.
Avon and Somerset Police confirmed this morning that seven people were arrested in total, six on suspicion of violent disorder and one on suspicion of possessing an offensive weapon.
Chief Constable Andy Marsh told Sky News 20 police officers were injured, including one officer who suffered a collapsed lung after being stamped on, while another two officers suffered broken bones.
Thousands had been rallying against a new police bill that would give officers more powers to deal with non-violent protests.
But the event descended into chaos and police had to call in back-up from neighbouring forces as they tried to restore order.
New pictures emerged this morning showing the haunting devastation that had been wrought on parts of the city centre.
The burnt-out shell of a police van can be seen abandoned on a filthy city street, and windows from nearby businesses have been shattered.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/bristol-riots-seven-arrested-12-23770744
InequalityThe Runnymede Trust found in 2017 that Bristol "ranked 7th out of the 348 districts of England & Wales (1=worst) on the Index of Multiple Inequality."[161] In terms of employment, the report found that "ethnic minorities are disadvantaged compared to White British people nationally, but this is to a greater extent in Bristol, particularly for Black groups." Black people in Bristol experience the 3rd highest level of educational inequality in England and Wales.[161]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: BLM in Bristol?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2021, 09:33:46 AM »
Not sure why it is that whatever happens in the US had to happen elsewhere sooner than later. blm, purveyor of violence and looting (legalize by the media and liberal politicians), should not be legitimized as a social reforming organization. There are others means to promote discussion and reform than what blm have been carrying out. Certainly attacks, and the idea of defunding the police force - thereby diminishing its policies to curb criminal activities; only serves to punish the very people that needs police protection the most, minorities.

http://www.runnymedetrust.org/uploads/CoDE%20Briefing%20Bristol%20v2.pdf

Do not be so callous and laxed for lack of understanding that there's a very fine line between *diversity* and *tribalism*. It's already taken root in the US and we've started to witness its manifestation on main street America last summer.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2021, 02:50:20 AM »
Yeah, I agree GQ I felt it totally unnecessary that the BLM thing should have come about here as the police situation thing that happened in America had nothing to do with us. It just seems that these days it's any excuse to jump on the bandwagon when some big event happens in another country even if it's totally unconnected it's just crazy. As far as I know the rioting in Bristol was down to the recent Crime bill passing through Parliament. Part of it contains new ways you can be criminalised such as if you are deemed to be/have created a 'serious annoyance'. I assume that there has to be more to it than Police just alleging it to be the case and that there will be something it will have to be set against. Of course some will just see it as a way the Police can bully, threaten and unfairly criminalise people. I can't be arsed to bother with any concern over it as wherever possible I prefer to avoid the Police and keep quietly to my own concerns. It could be that BLM for involved as another excuse to go on the rampage. Before the BLM protest/riot in Bristol last year it was pretty unheard of to hear of any large scale disturbance in Bristol, normally mainly London when those things happen.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Shadow

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2021, 03:12:02 AM »
As the USA has wanted to be seen as the example for all the world on how to act, all things are passing by media. And people with no idea of the background simply copy what they see in order to play the victim of their own situation, attempting to be like the big USA role models.
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2021, 03:25:49 AM »
As the USA has wanted to be seen as the example for all the world on how to act, all things are passing by media. And people with no idea of the background simply copy what they see in order to play the victim of their own situation, attempting to be like the big USA role models.

I think you're right Shadow, there are so many people wanting to feel like they are the victim & have been short changed and hard done by when really they have nothing to be vocal about other than not being well off and pampered which most people aren't. There's way too much self pitying and mental weakness in society these days it's sobering to see. Though in fairness I do t think society helps as the traditional family setup breaking down and women going out to compete heavily against men destroys a lot of the in built support that existed in society for people. Anyway it kind of always makes me laugh that Black people still bemoan how they have been hard done by because if slavery when there is no living person they could have even known as having been a slave and any connection to is so distant. Some probably aren't even directly related to slaves as their ancestors. They really don't have anything to complain about.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Shadow

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2021, 03:34:52 AM »
I think you're right Shadow, there are so many people wanting to feel like they are the victim & have been short changed and hard done by when really they have nothing to be vocal about other than not being well off and pampered which most people aren't. There's way too much self pitying and mental weakness in society these days it's sobering to see. Though in fairness I do t think society helps as the traditional family setup breaking down and women going out to compete heavily against men destroys a lot of the in built support that existed in society for people. Anyway it kind of always makes me laugh that Black people still bemoan how they have been hard done by because if slavery when there is no living person they could have even known as having been a slave and any connection to is so distant. Some probably aren't even directly related to slaves as their ancestors. They really don't have anything to complain about.
In Europe you are correct. However in the USA the separation laws were abolished relatively short time ago, and I have witnessed how a black man was refused entry to a mall because o his attire, while white people were dressed much worse entering without problem.
If people tell me there is a problem in the USA with racism in several states, I could believe so.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2021, 09:44:39 AM »

BLM is so yesterday. Yawn. Today, it's ALM(Asian Lives Matter). Who's going to march with me and break some windows? Free Nikes if you do it right.

Biden and Harris made big statements when a person killed 6 Asians in Atlanta. They even flew down to Atlanta to address the situation and comfort Asians. A guy named Ahmad Al-Issa just killed 10 people in Boulder, Colorado. Anybody heard what they have to say about that?
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Shadow

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2021, 10:39:52 AM »

BLM is so yesterday. Yawn. Today, it's ALM(Asian Lives Matter). Who's going to march with me and break some windows? Free Nikes if you do it right.

Biden and Harris made big statements when a person killed 6 Asians in Atlanta. They even flew down to Atlanta to address the situation and comfort Asians. A guy named Ahmad Al-Issa just killed 10 people in Boulder, Colorado. Anybody heard what they have to say about that?
Perhaps get a big state contract while ALM is a hot topic BillyB. ;D

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2021, 10:55:52 AM »

'A' can be anything...in this case it stands for 'Arabic'...

As for Asians, methinks Billy and I can look forward for reparation$$$ considering the more recent tribulations our elders )which we don't really know) suffered under the hands of Americans (that will also be 'us'). Maybe I can just write BillyB a check, and he in turn write one for me, both in the same amount.

Easy...one massacre at a time, Billy. Biden's too fragile. It's tough enough to get in and out of basements much less fly around the country and read from a teleprompter with Harris shadowing him from behind.

Not even sure why is it still an impulse to call the cops after someone heard the first shot. Isn't there a civil servant hotline in Colorado these days as a result of defunding the police? Now a cop is dead after exchanging gun fire with the suspect, which should automatically means Ahmad Al-Issa's family can sue the city for violating Ahmad's civil rights. Ka-Ching!

Oh dear!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 11:17:40 AM by GQBlues »
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2021, 06:43:00 PM »
As for Asians, methinks Billy and I can look forward for reparation$$$ considering the more recent tribulations our elders )which we don't really know) suffered under the hands of Americans (that will also be 'us'). Maybe I can just write BillyB a check, and he in turn write one for me, both in the same amount.

We need to get paid! Everyday a tear runs down my cheek due to the oppression I and many Asians have faced. It feels like almost yesterday when a Democrat President ordered Japanese Americans into internment camps. I have nightmares about it. I have a hard time being successful because it's somebody else's fault. $100,000 would ease my pain.

'A' can be anything...in this case it stands for 'Arabic'...

Regardless, A comes before B. ALM should've come before BLM. Whoever is organizing the riots hasn't studied the alphabet.

Easy...one massacre at a time, Billy. Biden's too fragile. It's tough enough to get in and out of basements much less fly around the country and read from a teleprompter with Harris shadowing him from behind.

If Biden can't run with the big dawgs, he's going to get ran over. Right now there's a big push to go after guns and the 2nd Amendment. Before the Atlanta and Boulder shootings, there was a coordinated effort by the media to build public support to ban guns. Here's a sample of how they plant a seed into people's minds.

http://gab.com/anonpatriotq/posts/105936325773019520
« Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 06:51:10 PM by BillyB »
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Shadow

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2021, 12:47:21 AM »

If Biden can't run with the big dawgs, he's going to get ran over. Right now there's a big push to go after guns and the 2nd Amendment. Before the Atlanta and Boulder shootings, there was a coordinated effort by the media to build public support to ban guns. Here's a sample of how they plant a seed into people's minds.

No need to ban guns. Just use the Dutch police training method.Recently a man got awarded compensation in a trial because he got disabled after being shot by the police.In a confused state he  walked around a neighborhood and threw a rock to a door. Police was called on suspicion of firearm use an when the man ran away the officer shot him.... SEVEN TIMES.
Officer must have been trained by Hollywood...

Offline ML

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2021, 05:57:18 AM »
City council (or some such) where Northwestern University located along lake north of Chicago (wealthy area) voted to pay reparations to black folks.

Will be interesting to see how that plays out . . . especially with respect to how they determine who  descended from slaves, how they prove living in the city, etc.

Seems sort of like 'guilt' payments from well to do white folks.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline tfcrew

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2021, 07:01:58 AM »
It looks like these red flag laws don't work in the UK either------
Shana Grice, a 19-year-old receptionist from Brighton, had begged Sussex Police to take action against Michael Lane five times over a period of six months in 2016 before he slit her throat-----A teenager was murdered by her stalker after she reported him to the police five times in a tragic case described as 'avoidable'.
Instead of helping 19-year-old Shana Grice, Sussex Police fined her £90 for ‘wasting police time’ on one occasion.
Shana, a receptionist from Brighton, had begged police to take action against Michael Lane five times over a period of six months in 2016.
But her pleas were ignored, despite him breaking into her home, and he went on to slit her throat before trying to burn her body in August 2016.
In March that year she was fined £90 by Sussex Police for wasting their time because she did not tell officers they had been in a relationship after she reported Lane for pulling her hair and grabbing her phone.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/teenager-fined-reporting-stalker-police-23775721
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2021, 08:17:09 AM »
It looks like these red flag laws don't work in the UK either..

Red flag laws? I'm still waiting for either the FBI or *the other people's administration* to declare the Colorado shooting as a hate crime against *whites*, and swear they'll stop racism and arrange a few nationwide rallies and lootings.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2021, 08:36:21 AM »
City council (or some such) where Northwestern University located along lake north of Chicago (wealthy area) voted to pay reparations to black folks.

Will be interesting to see how that plays out . . . especially with respect to how they determine who  descended from slaves, how they prove living in the city, etc.

Seems sort of like 'guilt' payments from well to do white folks.

Asheville, NC done that last year. The Democrats couldn't get national support so they're going after it at the local levels. Here is the language Ashville used. It includes new programs, money, and apologies.

http://drive.google.com/file/d/1WKialVISWzu72mhasyy9SslDbVGMSj5U/view

Offline tfcrew

« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2021, 09:39:16 AM »

Red flag laws? I'm still waiting for either the FBI or *the other people's administration* to declare the Colorado shooting as a hate crime against *whites*, and swear they'll stop racism and arrange a few nationwide rallies and lootings.
I didn't want to see things get too far off topic ...However, I've been searching for the number of people shot in Boulder by that guy. All I find is--10 people were killed. So, he only shot 10 people and they all died? That is just too weird. There was no one wounded?

Offline BillyB

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2021, 10:05:41 AM »
All I find is--10 people were killed. So, he only shot 10 people and they all died? That is just too weird. There was no one wounded?

The shooter was the only one wounded. Too bad police didn't kill him. It is rare to shoot 10 people with one bullet and they all die. I suspect some were injured with the first bullet and he then finished them off with a kill shot.

The shooters family said he has a mental illness and the FBI has him on a watch list because he Tweeted out hate on Trump and American policies. Although he was on a government watch list, he was allowed to buy weapons. Since Trump isn't President, the media is not going to tell us the guy is Syrian who just shot 10 white people after we bombed Syria recently. They don't want us to blame Biden for inciting violence and death.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2021, 11:15:04 AM »

Well, that escalated quickly. 9th Circuit US Court of Appeals rules there is no right to carry guns, either openly or concealed. Our judges, like our politicians, continue to erode our Constitutional rights. Off to the Supreme Court. They weren't interested in hearing election integrity cases. They may disappoint us again.

http://twitter.com/nra/status/1374768895408680962?s=21

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2021, 11:31:42 AM »

Well, that escalated quickly. 9th Circuit US Court of Appeals rules there is no right to carry guns, either openly or concealed. Our judges, like our politicians, continue to erode our Constitutional rights. Off to the Supreme Court. They weren't interested in hearing election integrity cases. They may disappoint us again.

http://twitter.com/nra/status/1374768895408680962?s=21

Thugs, criminals and liberals are of course exempt from this ruling. You can be rest assured they're all doubling down in hysterics with this news right about now.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2021, 11:45:12 AM »

More info on the Syrian, Ahmad Al-Issa is coming out. His family says he's got mental issues, he threatened to kill high school students, he's been convicted of assault, he's on the FBI watch list for making anti Trump and Anti American statements on twitter and last week our government approved him for a gun purchase. Go figure.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2021, 04:40:05 PM »
More info on the Syrian, Ahmad Al-Issa is coming out. His family says he's got mental issues, he threatened to kill high school students, he's been convicted of assault, he's on the FBI watch list for making anti Trump and Anti American statements on twitter and last week our government approved him for a gun purchase. Go figure.

The vague media coverage on this shooter carry the same suspect concealment surround Paddock's sick Las Vegas murderous spree when he shot mostly *white folks* during Trump's first year in office.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2021, 08:34:54 PM »

The highlighted should have been a disqualifier for sure. 

Fathertime! 
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline BillyB

« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2021, 10:18:08 AM »
The highlighted should have been a disqualifier for sure. 

Fathertime!

One of the problems here is people lie on their application to buy guns. Who lies the most? Bad people. It's up to our government to validate what people are writing in their application. Here's a current example. It's public knowledge Hunter Biden was kicked out of the military for using illegal drugs and he had an ongoing drug problem. In 2018 he lied on his application and our government approved him for a purchase of a gun. I'm almost believing our government wants criminals to buy guns so they shoot up people which would advance their agenda in abolishing the 2nd Amendment. Sinister. Most liars like Hunter will not be involved in mass shootings but a few nuts will slip through the cracks if our government is not checking applications for accuracy.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/mar/25/hunter-biden-gun-cover-up-secret-service

Offline tfcrew

« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2021, 07:10:15 PM »
There are still problems in Bristol------
Police make arrests at violent protest in Bristol, England
   Mar 26, 2021 6:35 PM (Reuters) -     Police made arrests late on Friday in the city of Bristol in southwest England after protests turned violent with people throwing projectiles at them, the police said."Projectiles, including eggs and glass bottles, are being thrown at officers. Protestors are also pulling at officers’ shields while lasers are being shone in their faces," the local Avon and Somerset Police said in a tweet http://twitter.com/ASPolice/status/1375577284812365827."We will not tolerate violent disorder," the local police force added.Thousands of demonstrators had converged on the city centre, ignoring COVID-19 restrictions, to protest against a government bill going through parliament that would give police new powers to restrict street protests.
http://kfgo.com/2021/03/26/police-make-arrests-at-violent-protest-in-bristol-england/

Offline BillyB

« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2021, 11:10:37 AM »

Stop Asian Hate!!! This video would've made national news except for one thing. The skin color of the perpetrator wasn't the right color.

Gina Bontempo on Twitter: "#stopasianhate, right? Oh I forgot—this doesn’t count because the perpetrator isn’t white. http://t.co/fLPWhmVD1L" / Twitter

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541387
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 3932
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2612
Total: 2622

+-Recent Posts

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine by krimster2
Today at 07:36:35 AM

Re: Navigating the longest story ever told by Stirlitz
Today at 02:18:56 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Stirlitz
Today at 02:12:24 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Trenchcoat
Today at 01:56:55 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:07:31 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 11:31:49 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Manny
Yesterday at 11:07:15 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:50:04 AM

Re: international travel by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 08:20:37 AM

Re: Trippin........... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 08:06:00 AM