It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Guide me..!! :)  (Read 13990 times)

Offline alex330

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Guide me..!! :)
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2016, 01:02:57 PM »
This is one of the most naive (if not completely silly) post I have ever read here.

Gotta be pulling our leg....

Have you been watching "Long Way Round" sathyashrayan?

Offline cc3

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2016, 09:09:14 AM »
Hey, sathy, neither Russia nor Ukraine border on Afghanistan! Besides, you probably wouldn't make it to the Afghan border alive, thanks to the Taliban or any other of the innumerable jihadist/drug smuggling gangs.

Offline BillyB

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2016, 10:31:58 AM »
I challenge that I could make a trip from India to russia to meet a RW with in 250 USD. I could air freight a royal enfield motorcycle to mazar-i-sharif, afghanistan. Ask some poor and honest mazar citizen to take care my motorcycle for a maintenance rent so that once in every 2-3 months I could air travel from delhi to kabul then to mazar then proceed to either north,east,west with my motorcycle to meet my RW. Fuel is lot more cheaper in CA countries and russia. Camping on open grounds of kazak is fun. :) These countries don't even need to have carnet de Passages for a motorcycle. All I need is to have some visa formalities charges.

Let's say you're right and you can make it to Russia on $250 but if you and a lady fall in love, how will you bring her to India? A motorcycle ride back through Afghanistan and mail(air freight) her the rest of the way to India? I think she would prefer to fly first class the whole way.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline petewilliam

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #53 on: February 17, 2016, 08:53:40 AM »
Mate,

It shows you have imagination, a stout heart and have obviously considered your 'travel' modes. If you have 5 to 10k USD in savings, you can probably make a a few trips to FSU with few or no backups once the funds are expended.
Assuming you do find a lass to marry for love, there is the costs to marry then bring her to India. [size=78%]Unless she's related to Indianna Jones, I'm doubtful if she can handle your adventurous method.[/size]
Yes 600 USD is a decent working wage in India for a family and will probably do until she needs to start reconnecting with family. The minimum cost is a few thousand every few years and rising once you have kids. It may help if she has tertiary education and can work in India.
The heart wants what it wants LOL
Sorry mate but we are just realistic. Not impossible but damn near.
Good luck

Offline BC

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #54 on: February 17, 2016, 02:45:53 PM »
and will probably do until she needs to start reconnecting with family. The minimum cost is a few thousand every few years and rising once you have kids.

IMHO the costs of finding a woman and getting married in this venture are just a down payment.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 02:48:09 PM by BC »

Offline Willby

« Reply #55 on: May 09, 2016, 06:10:16 AM »
I all.. I am a male from southern part of India. Aged 37. After getting rejected by several girls from my own land due to high expectation for monthly Income and old in age, I have opened up my Idea of trying out my search beyond borders. :)

But why Russia? I have heard that there are lot of ladies who are single in Russia due to some crises (don’t know what that means). I got introduced to the term “mail order bride” from an daily news article. So I thought why should not I venture into this horizon.

Can anyone guide me? :)
I spent enough time and money on chatting. This led to nothing. so i found a quite good site where you just pick the girl, call her or meet her. They seem real. And they do not syphon money as much as other traditional agencies. So think over if you want i'll write you... if not... that's ok

Offline Willby

« Reply #56 on: May 09, 2016, 06:23:40 AM »
I have to buy my woman a yacht now?
Yeah! A yacht! So did you find a Russian woman? How?

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541380
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 1449
Most Online Ever: 12701