It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 11098 times)

Offline Carson007

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Hello
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2016, 08:11:46 PM »
Yeah haters gonna hate but, I ain't one of them. I don't give one wit what you look like. It's no sweat off my ass either way. I'm just giving you some much needed reality, advice worth what you paid for it. You might think you look in your 20's but, the 20 year olds don't. One thing about growing older, the eyesight is the first thing to go.  ;D

The 20 years old exes and their families happen to be the source of my information.  But you seem eager to give much needed reality so carry on. 

Offline Gator

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2016, 09:04:18 PM »

Btw, Gator, I'm curious where your source of information is from as to why you feel the FSU women in general are not attracted to asians?

I never asked a RW their opinion about Asian men, Black men, etc.  However, I have spent years and years with two RW, and I have heard their comments in general conversations.  I have met hundreds of other RW and a few of them made an unsolicited comment about what they like, etc.

OTOH, I have seen RW with Asian men.  In fact, my stepdaughter dated briefly a ruggedly handsome SE Asian medical doctor. 

So you want to pursue the exotic angle.  Worth a try especially if you can back it up by being a guru for  some profound aspect of life.  Maybe you can teach Zen and Feng Shui and give a convincing demonstration of Thai massage, palm reading, Asian cuisine, meditation, and the Kama Sutra.  If so, you will need to carry a paddle with you to drive away the hordes of women craving your body. 

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2016, 10:01:27 PM »
I actually don't look 36.  Sorry to bust your bubble but i'm Asian and we generally age very well.

Don't sweat it. What really matters is what the girls think. I'm half Asian and everybody I dated said I look younger than my age. At 36, you're at an excellent age to catch ladies of a wide range of ages in the FSU. You're young enough and at 36, you should be mature enough. Life is tough in the FSU. Many women don't have the time and patience to be babysitting boys.

Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Hello
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2016, 11:29:46 PM »

Thanks gator for the honest advice and tips! my ideal target range is 24-28.  And you're probably right to some degree about the attraction but I also think I could play that in my favor and rock my asian-ness to the max and have it as a plus Ya know like an exotic! Lol   I've been seeing lots of articles showing a high amount of Russian and chinese marriage activity lately so that looks promising.

Btw, Gator, I'm curious where your source of information is from as to why you feel the FSU women in general are not attracted to asians?

Carson, some FSUW won't be attracted to you and some will. Ignore the ones
that don't and focus on the ones that do. Amazingly there were some girls that
weren't interested in my fine self as well, difficult to believe but true.

So here is what I recommend to get started.

1. Start here where to look and a few strategies http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=14615.0

2. Read the free ebook
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?action=ezportal;sa=page;p=47

3. Then read all the trip reports here's mine. You can probably skip the
pages about antidate and not miss much.
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=3432.0

As you read you will have questions, you can either use the search feature
or come back here and ask them. When you do, you will get a lot of answers
some good and some more dubious. Use what works best for you, your
personality and your situation, but don't take anything personally. Use the
best advice and ignore the rest.

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Carson007

« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2016, 01:53:05 AM »

Don't sweat it. What really matters is what the girls think. I'm half Asian and everybody I dated said I look younger than my age. At 36, you're at an excellent age to catch ladies of a wide range of ages in the FSU. You're young enough and at 36, you should be mature enough. Life is tough in the FSU. Many women don't have the time and patience to be babysitting boys.

Appreciate it BillyB!  I can sorta tell from your avatar that you scooped up a cutie. :) What's your story on how you met your special girl?

Offline Carson007

« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2016, 01:55:50 AM »
Carson, some FSUW won't be attracted to you and some will. Ignore the ones
that don't and focus on the ones that do. Amazingly there were some girls that
weren't interested in my fine self as well, difficult to believe but true.

So here is what I recommend to get started.

1. Start here where to look and a few strategies http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=14615.0

2. Read the free ebook
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?action=ezportal;sa=page;p=47

3. Then read all the trip reports here's mine. You can probably skip the
pages about antidate and not miss much.
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=3432.0

As you read you will have questions, you can either use the search feature
or come back here and ask them. When you do, you will get a lot of answers
some good and some more dubious. Use what works best for you, your
personality and your situation, but don't take anything personally. Use the
best advice and ignore the rest.

Udachi!

Bill

LOL thanks Bill.  Hey man we can't win them all, right? :)  I read the free e book last night and it was an enjoyable and easy read.  I'll also look at your other items you suggested.  Thanks a lot!

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2016, 05:42:34 AM »

The 20 years old exes and their families happen to be the source of my information.  But you seem eager to give much needed reality so carry on.

Not to worry Einstein, that will be the last nugget I'll pass to you that can help you. Good luck in your search  ;)

Offline Muzh

« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2016, 11:16:14 AM »
Welcome Carson!

Yes, Asian people do appear younger than Caucasians of the same age due to skin collagen, pigment, pores,  etc.  Plus many cover themselves when in the sun knowing that sun damages their skin.  I have found that once disrobed an Asian woman's physical body has no advantage over Caucasian women of the same age. 

Great assessment from Dr. Phil.  ;)

You asked about what age woman to pursue. 

If you indeed look 22-25 yo, the 18-22 yo FSU dyevs will be interested in you.  One problem with them - at such a young age they are not sure of what they want (I have a 26-yo stepdaughter).   So you could be wasting your time and money to make numerous trips to date a fine young woman, and suddenly she changes her mind.  Her reason will likely be something you can not influence much less control.

The FSUW from 28-35 yo will not want a man who looks like a kid. 

So stay with women about 25-yo who have completed their education, have worked enough to know their career desires, and have been through a couple of LTRs and have a better idea of what they want in a man. 

+1

The majority of these young dyevs just want to disco and spend money, regardless if they are from the village or the city. I have a good friend who fell for the 18 yo fantasy and to be honest, he said he had 7 great years with her and then POW. She decided to do all the things she "should have done" when she was 18.

[/size]

You need to write many candidates because most FSUW are not attracted to Asian men.  Sorry to be blunt, but you need to know this.  Keep in mind there are exceptions everywhere, so keep trying.   If you have a confident, charming personality you will do fine.

I'll cast my dissenting vote here. The good ones want a good man regardless of skin color.

Bon Chance
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline Shadow

« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2016, 08:52:54 AM »
If you look at the Russian-Chinese marriages did you check out how many of the men wereChinese? In the big cities like Moscow there is an uprise in Asian on the street compared to a couple of years ago, and being less exotic might raise your chances.
After all, the exterior is just an initial attraction, to keep interest going you will need more than just an exotic exterior or even a large bank account combined with it.

How to do this? First prepare yourself. You will need to have both the financial means and the time to trave frequently, especially while in the hunt. After that the funds wil be needed to form and feed your family, including regular trips to meet the family back in the FSU.
No need to be super rich, but you need to be able to travel.

Prepare yourself to be able to travel in a few months. That includes (if you have none) getting a passport and knowing when your work schedule will allow you to take time off. No need to make a booking yet, but have an idea of when you might be on the ground.

Then the search begins. Read every profile carefully and learn to understand whic ones are written by an agency and which by the women. Check their pics and notice ifthey are professional or not, and if you like their expression. Seek out a number that you feel to be interesting and write. Do not expect to be scooped up, though it might happen, but be the man and do the work.
Once there is initial communication, get het phine number and details of Skype and Whattsapp. There is not a single 24-28 year old in the FSU who does not have a GSM phone or does not have internet. Believe me. Establish direct communication and see if there is some chemistry that way. If there is, book a trip. Up to your personal habits if you want to visit one with some backup plan in case it goes wrong or juggle the trip to meet several and evaluate them later. Both ways work, and both ways you can strike out completely.
Do not plan marriage until after meeting the woman of interest.

As you see it is pretty simple. All you need is activityl
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Offline Carson007

« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2016, 05:23:50 PM »
If you look at the Russian-Chinese marriages did you check out how many of the men wereChinese? In the big cities like Moscow there is an uprise in Asian on the street compared to a couple of years ago, and being less exotic might raise your chances.
After all, the exterior is just an initial attraction, to keep interest going you will need more than just an exotic exterior or even a large bank account combined with it.

How to do this? First prepare yourself. You will need to have both the financial means and the time to trave frequently, especially while in the hunt. After that the funds wil be needed to form and feed your family, including regular trips to meet the family back in the FSU.
No need to be super rich, but you need to be able to travel.

Prepare yourself to be able to travel in a few months. That includes (if you have none) getting a passport and knowing when your work schedule will allow you to take time off. No need to make a booking yet, but have an idea of when you might be on the ground.

Then the search begins. Read every profile carefully and learn to understand whic ones are written by an agency and which by the women. Check their pics and notice ifthey are professional or not, and if you like their expression. Seek out a number that you feel to be interesting and write. Do not expect to be scooped up, though it might happen, but be the man and do the work.
Once there is initial communication, get het phine number and details of Skype and Whattsapp. There is not a single 24-28 year old in the FSU who does not have a GSM phone or does not have internet. Believe me. Establish direct communication and see if there is some chemistry that way. If there is, book a trip. Up to your personal habits if you want to visit one with some backup plan in case it goes wrong or juggle the trip to meet several and evaluate them later. Both ways work, and both ways you can strike out completely.
Do not plan marriage until after meeting the woman of interest.

As you see it is pretty simple. All you need is activityl

Great information, Shadow.   I very much appreciate it and how condensed and straight the the point it is.   What does everyone think of Elena's Models or AnastasiaDate? Loveme.com?

Offline Gator

« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2016, 06:08:13 PM »
I will express my opinion based on meeting about 20 women in 2002-2006.   Someone with more recent experience will know of resources for meeting women that are better than the MOB agencies you mentioned. 

Based on direct experience, Elena's Models was excellent years ago.  Very reputable.  Good model - you send an expression of interest to a woman.  If she is also interested, you contact her directly.  Your messages are not filtered through an agency.

Anything with Anastasia and "pay by letter" is to be avoided.  Many men have reported being scammed by such tricks as the agency writing the letters and the woman (if she even exists) is never shown your letters.  After becoming worked up by a long, expensive letter campaign with bogus expressions of affection, some men have flown to Ukraine to meet their dream woman.  Surprise!  She does not show because her "grandmother is ill."  Do not fear, the agency sets you up with new women, none of whom look as good as the woman in the photo.  If the woman in the photo does meet you, do not be surprised if you dine at expensive restaurants, take expensive tours, and stop at expensive shops. 

Read Shadow's post again.  He said you need to speak directly to the women.  Skype is your friend.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2016, 12:54:51 AM »
Appreciate it BillyB!  I can sorta tell from your avatar that you scooped up a cutie. :) What's your story on how you met your special girl?

You really want to know? I wrote a thread about it. Click the link below. It's long but a good read. You'll either like me or hate me by the time you finish it. I've been accused of being a man whore, criminal, and child molester. I was aggressive during the process of dating. I dated women older than 50 and younger than 20. I even dated 3 women living in the same apartment complex. I've had 2 dates in the same day. The only thing limiting my ability to date was myself. I'd get worn out if I scheduled 2 women a day. I've dated doctors, engineers and business owners. I've dated women who came to America winning the green card lottery, on a tourist visa, student visa, work/travel visa, granted asylum, fiancée visa, and an overstayed visa. Most of the FSU women I dated was right here in America. Found them on Mamba.ru It's free, just click the English language to navigate the site. If you don't have a lot of FSU women where you live, find a city in the FSU and write women there. I found my wife there. She was living in Libya. I bought her tickets to get out of Libya when the civil war began but it moved to Tripoli so fast she had to evacuate by a Ukrainian military transport plane. If you follow the news often conflict is no stranger to FSU citizens.

I wrote this thread in real time as I was pursuing FSU women. It's easy to do when you can predict your own success and land a woman that blows people's minds. Now I just got to acquire the same talent finding money as I do women. Finding a woman to marry you is actually easy. Finding a quality woman is harder. Don't fall in love with the first women that gives you attention. Chances are she's not the one. Write a massive amount of women. Being Asian, many FSU will reject you but there are some that will find you attractive. You don't have to attract 100% of the women. If just 10% like you, you'll be a very busy man.

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=11638.0

The good ones want a good man regardless of skin color.

Everybody has flaws. Just because a person is racist doesn't mean they're bad. A white girl may not like Asians or Blacks to marry but she can still be a good wife and mother to somebody else.

What does everyone think of Elena's Models or AnastasiaDate? Loveme.com?

There is a sticky thread in the Starting Out forum that has recommended sites. Do lots of ready before spending money. There are sites that are counter productive to your goals. AnastasiaDate is one of them. Try the free site I mentioned earlier and get a feel of the amount of women that are and are not interested in you.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline LAman

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2016, 01:12:04 AM »
I will express my opinion based on meeting about 20 women in 2002-2006.   Someone with more recent experience will know of resources for meeting women that are better than the MOB agencies you mentioned. 

Based on direct experience, Elena's Models was excellent years ago.  Very reputable.  Good model - you send an expression of interest to a woman.  If she is also interested, you contact her directly.  Your messages are not filtered through an agency.

Anything with Anastasia and "pay by letter" is to be avoided.  Many men have reported being scammed by such tricks as the agency writing the letters and the woman (if she even exists) is never shown your letters.  After becoming worked up by a long, expensive letter campaign with bogus expressions of affection, some men have flown to Ukraine to meet their dream woman.  Surprise!  She does not show because her "grandmother is ill."  Do not fear, the agency sets you up with new women, none of whom look as good as the woman in the photo.  If the woman in the photo does meet you, do not be surprised if you dine at expensive restaurants, take expensive tours, and stop at expensive shops. 

Read Shadow's post again.  He said you need to speak directly to the women.  Skype is your friend.

Gator, is that from personal experience or just what you 'heard' or 'was told'?  I have no sympathy for those foolish men who go for models or someone out of their league. Yes, I heard stories too, most were fat and old,
with zero personalities who have trouble dating at home so they go somewhere where they think a few bucks will land them a 'lottery pick'.  And IF they don't get what they pay for, they look for someone/something to blame.
Of course, no one from RWD would fit that description...huh? :o
BTW- I don't advocate any site. Yes the PPL's are definately more risky. It is play pay at your own risk.
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline BC

« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2016, 05:50:20 AM »
BTW- I don't advocate any site. Yes the PPL's are definately more risky. It is play pay at your own risk.

Nowadays there are plenty of social sites available such as FB, VK etc.  but yes, such is playing on a level field and maybe many seeking FSUW will not be able to adapt, still seeking the 'easier, softer way'.

Although I'm no longer in the 'game' and never really was, it seems to me that FSUW have a lot of new alternatives on the net to find an appropriate mate.  I highly doubt that the FSUW seeker will have much luck with what remains of the bride bizness..  After all, practically every FSUW has access to the internet today.

Offline Gator

« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2016, 09:59:20 AM »
Gator, is that from personal experience or just what you 'heard' or 'was told'? 

I never used Anastasia because I smelled a rat 14 years ago  before I found resources such as  RWD and its predecessors. 

Yes, I heard stories too, most were fat and old, with zero personalities who have trouble dating at home so they go somewhere where they think a few bucks will land them a 'lottery pick'.  And IF they don't get what they pay for, they look for someone/something to blame.
Of course, no one from RWD would fit that description...huh? :o

All feel some anger for allowing themselves to be fleeced.  However, you don't know most were fat, old,......   Most probably felt lonely and like many of us, pursuing women younger or better looking than our average date. 

Men have a choice:

-   a) very hot, frequently titillating photos of women who quite possibly are with Anastasia just for the money.  Note:  beautiful young women receive a lot of attention from local men with jingle in their pocket and they see no need to spend time communicating with strangers from a strange land (unless they are looking for a mule).

-  b) good looking women  who are serious about finding a life partner, yet are not "hot, hot, hot" and frequently show only ordinary photos because that is the way sincere FSUW behave (before they meet you). 

The pursuit of the former set of women is likely nothing more than chasing a fantasy.  The process violates multiple commandments of RWD's Ten Commandments.   Having said this, I do recall one or two men having met their wives on Anastasia. 

I suggest a broad approach.  Use the social media as BC suggested (not around when I was looking) plus pay a few coins for a site like Elena's Models.  Try Anastasia if you feel receiving  contrived attention and chasing a fantasy with gorgeous, hot women is worth a thousand dollars. 

Gee, this is the type of advice we gave out 10 years ago before men were better informed. 

Offline SANDRO43

« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2016, 11:11:04 AM »
Nowadays there are plenty of social sites available such as FB, VK etc. 
However, caution is needed there, too, witness my latest Double Dealer who is on VK:
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=1598.msg422637#msg422637 

Google Images and TinEye are very useful tools to check if their photos appear "elsewhere" ;).
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline BC

« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2016, 11:21:51 AM »
However, caution is needed there, too, witness my latest Double Dealer who is on VK:
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=1598.msg422637#msg422637 

Google Images and TinEye are very useful tools to check if their photos appear "elsewhere" ;).

Sandro,

Indeed.. Google images and TinEye are great tools.  Simply googling an email address or username can also be helpful.

Offline Shadow

« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2016, 12:21:51 PM »
Or in many cases common sense will do it. Most Fat Yuri's have little time to actually read the letters. Be specific and ask out of the box questions. If they are not answered, move on.
That is unless you ahve extra time to play with scammers.... which might be put to better use.

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2016, 02:31:50 PM »
Or in many cases common sense will do it. Most Fat Yuri's have little time to actually read the letters. Be specific and ask out of the box questions. If they are not answered, move on.
That is unless you ahve extra time to play with scammers.... which might be put to better use.

Ya know there is probably a whole 'other subset of guys who like nothing more than to seek out and play with scammers. Beats the hell out of me as to why and what pleasure could be derived from it but there's at least a dozen or so in the last few years here at RWD.

Offline Shadow

« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2016, 02:43:01 PM »
Ya know there is probably a whole 'other subset of guys who like nothing more than to seek out and play with scammers. Beats the hell out of me as to why and what pleasure could be derived from it but there's at least a dozen or so in the last few years here at RWD.
I have done it myself in the past, simply because it did not take a lot of time and was good fun to seen how they would react.
Broke it off once I got short on time, and wished the scammer well. Still wonder if I would have managed to get the $25 'reality deposit' if I had continued....
But if you start spending just as much time in playing with scammers as writing to real women, you need to rearrange your priorities.

Offline ML

« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2016, 12:51:39 PM »
If one really wants to have fun playing with scammers, try one of the sites dedicated to 419 scams.

I once looked at one thread and it was hilarious how the USA guy lead on the Nigerian guy for weeks (if not months).  One of funniest, belly laughs I have ever experienced.  In one instance, the USA guy tells that he can't send the money he promised because he just bought an artificial vagina and had it well broken in.

http://www.419eater.com/
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Shadow

« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2016, 03:29:47 PM »
If one really wants to have fun playing with scammers, try one of the sites dedicated to 419 scams.

I once looked at one thread and it was hilarious how the USA guy lead on the Nigerian guy for weeks (if not months).  One of funniest, belly laughs I have ever experienced.  In one instance, the USA guy tells that he can't send the money he promised because he just bought an artificial vagina and had it well broken in.

http://www.419eater.com/
One of my favourites was the guy who introduced himself as Police Officer Tengo No Cojones from Mexico and invited the scammer to call him at work

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541314
Total Topics: 20860
Most Online Today: 3934
Most Online Ever: 12701