It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Poll

If it turns out that the Woohan Institute of Virology incubated and accidentally distributed the Corona Virus what would be your response?

I would be upset with China but would not do anything.
2 (16.7%)
I would boycott China and everything it produces because the government hid a deathly plague
7 (58.3%)
I would believe China - that the disease really started in the US
0 (0%)
I would send China the bill for the lost economies and seek replacement of its government.
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: April 19, 2020, 02:15:29 PM

Author Topic: If China is Really Responsible......  (Read 47848 times)

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: If China is Really Responsible......
« Reply #175 on: April 12, 2020, 11:57:52 AM »
I am always amazed at the level of expertise here. Forget Ghostbusters, here you will find answers for anything!!!!

Maybe discuss world peace???? Then start again the arguing, name calling, bitching, right\wrong , i'm better than you attitude.

Easy. Lest you like getting your post deleted.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Gator

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #176 on: April 12, 2020, 12:02:39 PM »
I am always amazed at the level of expertise here.

It would be even more informative if my wife participated in RWD topics - she knows everything.   ;)

Offline jone

« Reply #177 on: April 12, 2020, 12:16:33 PM »
Years ago, when we were all much younger, there was something called the 'Great Game'.  It was the clash of the titans of government.  And a battle which defined our generation(s).   It was communism vs. democracy.   But in the older days China was never part of that discussion because they had, for so many years, isolated themselves.

Now Russia no longer claims to be communist.   And, for all practical purposes, Russia is a gas station masquerading as a country.   

I looked at two topics this morning when I woke up (Happy Easter, everyone, by the way).   The first was the ongoing oil glut and the inability of the producers to stem the flow.   DJT actually did some creative work here and it will soon be appreciated by much of the world (except, of course, the American liberal press).

Without Russia to backstop the US, the game was no longer played.   But now there is a new 'great game'.   And that game is centered around the old great game.   The game, of course, is between Communist China and the US.   (Notice no one ever uses the name Communist China any more.  It has to do with China winning the information war and desiring to minimize the exposure of the Republic of China.)  This was my second topic I looked at today.

China is operated by a very few elderly men who sit on what is called 'The Central Committee'.   It should be called The Central Committee of the Communist Party.

This group is insular.   It is also very dogmatic in what it believes is right for the average Chinese citizen.   Unfortunately, such dogmatism can have tragic results for the rest of the world.   Now we are seeing an active cover-up of anything that sheds light on the origins of the Corona Virus.  It is unconscionable that China should do this when the rest of the world is desperate to figure out the origins and spread of the disease.  But China is attempting to protect its economy so it has put up a wall around the information it has, releasing only information that will exonerate China.

We have China apologists who state that because China has such a vice like grip on its populace that it is more efficient at quelling a virus than Western democracies.    So, once more, we are targeted towards that great game that is again being played.   The obvious factor that is ignored by the apologists is that no information condemning China is allowed to surface, so the (so-called) facts that these apologists base their praise on is dubious at best.  Let me re-state it a different way:  Obscuring the truth does not make a governmental policy more effective.   It just highlights that there is no access to information that would condemn the government policy.   And there is the rub.

Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline LAman

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #178 on: April 12, 2020, 04:37:16 PM »
It would be even more informative if my wife participated in RWD topics - she knows everything.   ;)

You should be very much at home here!! ))
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline fathertime

« Reply #179 on: April 12, 2020, 05:44:40 PM »
It started in China, they lied about it and it's their fault.
Use Google and find a reference that thinks this isn't on
China.

We know
The US does in fact rely on China to build much of our stuff. That is nobody's fault but our own. 

I didn't say the virus didn't start in china, it probably did.  Unlike conservatives who like to blame blame blame china, I realize that Virus's are the world works.  I don't believe all the conspiracies designed to drum up hatred of china.  The US's action has shown that we are more concerned about our economy then the lives we may lose along the way.  Can't blame China for that one. 

Fathertime! 
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline fathertime

« Reply #180 on: April 12, 2020, 05:47:50 PM »
FT would have to defend the claims in those articles. He makes proclamations 
and then he gets called on it and then he never backs up what he says.
I often don't find it necessary to post a bunch of slanted links like you often do.  I'll make my assertion and leave it at that.  It will be up to the others to decide if the point is valid or not.  In this case, I don't blame China like you do, because it is the US's fault for the higher death count.  Somewhere early on, it was decided not to take drastic action because of it's affect on the economy. 

Fathertime! 

Offline fathertime

« Reply #181 on: April 12, 2020, 05:50:38 PM »
The point is.... people throwing articles about the virus as if they are proving their point.
It is only to shows their self interests. Who knows what is true or not.

I'm going to have to agree with LAman here.  Posting a bunch of slanted links to 'prove' a point only shows what type of 'information' YOU are susceptible to.  Given that, often your links amount to less than a hill of beans to me.

Fathertime! 

Offline Gator

« Reply #182 on: April 12, 2020, 06:07:59 PM »
But now there is a new 'great game'.   And that game is centered around the old great game.   The game, of course, is between Communist China and the US

Interesting.  In this new game, China is more formidable than the old CCCP.  The reason?  Two:  1) global focus and 2) money.

The Soviet's primary goal  was protecting its borders, focusing on their neighbors as a buffer.  World domination was a secondary goal.  Not having trade currency, economic expansion was impossible, so the Soviets relied on muscle to control its "satellites."  The West meanwhile was expanding its global influence on the heels of trade and business development. 

In contrast to the Soviet Union, China uses its mammoth foreign trade to generate money for gaining control in economic ways.  China loans money to underdeveloped countries around the globe to build infrastructure and industry, and later gains more and more control as these nations are unable to repay the loans.  An oversimplification, yet a better plan than the Soviet plan.   

But China is attempting to protect its economy so it has put up a wall around the information it has, releasing only information that will exonerate China.

I don't expect this to change.   The monoculture society of China accepts this autocracy as a patriotic way to keep the nation expanding, reaping the benefits in the form of a better life.   

The West by conceding to unfair trade has helped China in your game of world domination.  These trade policies need to change.  The coronavirus pandemic may just help crystallize the need to make these changes.   

Offline fathertime

« Reply #183 on: April 12, 2020, 06:20:42 PM »

In contrast to the Soviet Union, China uses its mammoth foreign trade to generate money for gaining control in economic ways.  China loans money to underdeveloped countries around the globe to build infrastructure and industry, and later gains more and more control as these nations are unable to repay the loans.  An oversimplification, yet a better plan than the Soviet plan.   
China EARNS money, and then uses their earned money to broaden their interests everywhere else rather than squander it on frivolous items.  Now they are to be blamed for being good capitalists, while we (The US) sit on our widening tails eating Cheetos.  If we were to apply this to individuals, we would call the Chinese the hard go getter providers, and the US would be the fat entitled slob on welfare.   If there is to be change it would need to come from our populous.   

Fathertime!   

Offline fathertime

« Reply #184 on: April 12, 2020, 06:33:28 PM »

FT,

Here you go...
http://www.nationalreview.com/news/pentagon-bashes-bombshell-abc-report-denies-u-s-intel-identified-coronavirus-threat-in-november/
HDL

Thanks I see that trump is denying it, and perhaps others are backing him up.  While browsing the internet today, I happened to find another article that states Trump was behind the curve on the virus all along.  I found this one sentence to be quite revealing. It is discussing Trump's response in late January.   Here is the sentence. 

"In recent days, Trump has denied that he saw the memo at the time. But the Times report reveals that aides raised it with him at the time and that he was unhappy that Navarro had put his ideas in writing."

What this reveals to me is something I already strongly suspect all along.  Trump doesn't want a paper trail.  That is obviously why he was angry with Navarro.  I wouldn't be at all surprised if trump did know in November as the ABC report states.  No paper trail would be the trump way of doing things of course to later have the deniability option. 

Here is a link to the article I quoted from:

http://www.yahoo.com/news/five-takeaways-trump-knew-virus-160133219.html 

Fathertime! 

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #185 on: April 12, 2020, 07:06:50 PM »

That's like my wife. Our wives couldn't marry men their age because they would be too stupid. That's why they married older wiser men. Unfortunately we are still not wise enough.

The day my younger son turned 4 yo, he said "Today I'm 4 yo and now I know everything."  I asked it what will he know when he turns 5 yo. He spent a few seconds thinking and came up with an excellent answer "I will know more than everything." He's a chip off the old block.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline mhr7

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #186 on: April 12, 2020, 08:29:36 PM »
I don't believe all the conspiracies designed to drum up hatred of china. 
Fathertime!

I don't either, and I have no particular love of China.
"After your death, you will be what you were before your birth." - Schopenhauer

Online krimster2

« Reply #187 on: April 13, 2020, 07:22:36 AM »
The force of an idea lies in its inspirational value.
It matters very little if it is true or false.
the anti-China rhetoric is merely to deflect anger from Trump...
China isn’t guilty of anything that Trump himself hasn’t done multiple times
but Trump wants to make sure that China gets ALL the blame instead of him...
and because you’re a bunch of dumb asses you get fooled by Trump yet again...
especially if Fox and Friends repeat it often enough for you to memorize it

there will be 3 peaks this year folks, we ARE gonna have multiple shutdowns
by the 4th we crash...
and burn...

ok, got it dumb asses
thanks ONCE MORE for your Trump vote
freakin dumbest people who ever walked on the earth
enjoy your turn at the Corona Punch bowl dumb asses
who STILL think the virus is a hoax cause that’s what they heard on Fox
so they don’t wear any protective gear and practice ZERO social distancing
this is 3 out of 4 people in Texas right now, ALL Fox viewers

Darwin had something to say about your future
but his views are probably not compatible with your “faith”
hope ya’ll had a DAMNED good time in church on Easter

our first year peaks will be very similar to the Spanish Flu
second verse, just like the first
but the third will be the worst

did Daniel feel as I feel now?
reading the writing on the wall to the goyim
what good is anyone who calls himself a prophet
he's really just someone who can read what others cannot
nothin really special
sorry Danny boy
we're just scribes

« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 07:53:57 AM by krimster2 »

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #188 on: April 13, 2020, 07:26:57 AM »
The force of an idea lies in its inspirational value.
It matters very little if it is true or false.
the anti-China rhetoric is merely to deflect anger from Trump...
China isn’t guilty of anything that Trump himself hasn’t done
but Trump wants to make sure that China gets ALL the blame instead of him...
and because you’re a bunch of dumb asses you get fooled by Trump yet again...
especially if Fox and Friends repeat it often enough for you to memorize it

there will be 3 peaks this year folks, we ARE gonna have multiple shutdowns
by the 4th we crash...
and burn...

ok, got it dumb asses
thanks ONCE MORE for your Trump vote
freakin dumbest people who ever walked on the earth
enjoy your turn at Corona Punch bowl dumb asses
who STILL think the virus is a hoax cause that’s what they heard on Fox
so they don’t wear any protective gear and practice ZERO social distancing

Darwin had something to say about your future
but his views are probably not compatible with your “faith”
hope ya’ll had a DAMNED good time in church on Easter

SMH. Before you go back to the woods behind your house to play fort anymore, you should probably get your weed checked. You're smoking the bad shit Krimster. Either that or the meth has eaten the reality side of your brain.

Online krimster2

« Reply #189 on: April 13, 2020, 07:39:29 AM »
physician heal thyself...

drugs are for people who want to escape reality
that would seem like a really useful commodity right about now...
I smoke my own Krimskaya variety of homegrown Cannabis Indica and all by lonesome self have bred the genetics of this plant over a 12 year period
it is well regarded for its medicinal value...

you may dwell in poverty in your world
I do not choose to live that way, I have earned all the riches that I enjoy
sex, drugs and money are just some of those riches
everything I have comes from nature
all that I am comes from nature
I am in harmony
sleep only when tired
eat only when hungry
I want for nothing
« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 07:47:18 AM by krimster2 »

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #190 on: April 13, 2020, 08:37:09 AM »

Petition going around to remove WHO's director Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus. I signed it. China wanted the guy in charge but America wanted somebody else. China got their way and it's paid off since WHO covered for China and praised their efforts throughout the crisis. WHO has failed to do the job they were asked to do. They failed the world. China, along with WHO will have cost the world many lives and ruined economies for many years to come. A couple of days ago Trump said he's going to have a meeting this week to discuss ending $500 million a year we pay to WHO for their poor performance. The leaders of WHO probably didn't sleep very well this weekend.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/petition-calling-for-who-boss-tedros-to-resign-nears-1m-signatures/ar-BB12v8G2?ocid=ientp
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #191 on: April 13, 2020, 08:59:05 AM »

Petition going around to remove WHO's director Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus. I signed it. China wanted the guy in charge but America wanted somebody else. China got their way and it's paid off since WHO covered for China and praised their efforts throughout the crisis. WHO has failed to do the job they were asked to do. They failed the world. China, along with WHO will have cost the world many lives and ruined economies for many years to come. A couple of days ago Trump said he's going to have a meeting this week to discuss ending $500 million a year we pay to WHO for their poor performance. The leaders of WHO probably didn't sleep very well this weekend.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/petition-calling-for-who-boss-tedros-to-resign-nears-1m-signatures/ar-BB12v8G2?ocid=ientp

'Well done', BillyB

For a guy who claimed he can sniff out BS you're trying your hardest to disprove it ...

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
« Reply #192 on: April 13, 2020, 09:37:27 AM »
MI6 is also understood to have told ministers that China was significantly under-reporting the number of coronavirus cases and deaths in January and February, echoing similar briefings given by the CIA to the White House.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/12/uk-spy-agencies-urge-china-rethink-once-covid-19-crisis-is-over
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
If China is Really Responsible......
« Reply #193 on: April 13, 2020, 09:51:11 AM »
'Well done', BillyB

For a guy who claimed he can sniff out BS you're trying your hardest to disprove it ...

Billy is late to the party. 4 days ago I posted a ton of articles that WHO
covered for China. You think China is innocent? WHO isn't corrupt?
That the USA should pay for their budget while China runs the
organization?

U.S. Funds World Health Organization That Boot-Licks China, With Deadly Results
http://thefederalist.com/2020/03/17/u-s-funds-world-health-organization-that-boot-licks-china-with-deadly-results/

Did WHO's China ties slow decision to declare emergency?
http://asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Coronavirus/Did-WHO-s-China-ties-slow-decision-to-declare-emergency

China Helped Put This Man In Charge Of the World Health Organization—Is It Paying Off?
What does Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus owe to Beijing?

http://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/china-helped-put-man-charge-world-health-organization%E2%80%94-it-paying-136002

Top WHO Official Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus Won Election With China’s Help. Now He’s Running Interference For China On Coronavirus
http://dailycaller.com/2020/03/22/who-director-general-tedros-adhanom-ghebreyesus-china-coronavirus-pandemic-cover-up/

China and the WHO's chief: Hold them both accountable for pandemic
http://thehill.com/opinion/international/487851-china-and-the-whos-chief-hold-them-both-accountable-for-pandemic

The WHO and China: Dereliction of Duty
http://www.cfr.org/blog/who-and-china-dereliction-duty

The coronavirus crisis is raising questions over China's relationship with the World Health Organization
http://www.cnn.com/2020/02/14/asia/coronavirus-who-china-intl-hnk/index.html

Mission impossible? WHO director fights to prevent a pandemic without offending China
http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/02/mission-impossible-who-director-fights-prevent-pandemic-without-offending-china

WHO and Its Leader Play China’s Puppets on Coronavirus
http://www.heritage.org/asia/commentary/who-and-its-leader-play-chinas-puppets-coronavirus

Blaming the WHO and China Is Not Scapegoating
http://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/04/08/who-china-trump-coronavirus-176242

Dr WHO?
The World Health Organisation launders China’s appalling record

http://www.spectator.com.au/2020/03/dr-who/
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #194 on: April 13, 2020, 09:56:06 AM »
Here is an politically unbiased and without the terror tactics of the national media, an explanation of where the origin of the virus comes from. It's a long watch but very detailed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Gdd7dtDaYmM&fbclid=IwAR1SJI1SmIOI3erpUERKOJVCttSbi8D94gQAbs5og5F9-wm7DWqq-RfsffE&app=desktop

Offline BC

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #195 on: April 13, 2020, 11:07:21 AM »
When looking at various reports and interpretations, I have found it useful to compare with the timeline of events available here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_2019%E2%80%9320_coronavirus_pandemic#Timeline_by_month

Offline jone

« Reply #196 on: April 13, 2020, 11:14:32 AM »
Faux Pas,

I had read the history of the Genome mapping two weeks ago and thought it significant.   This YouTube video is very important.   Note that it said that the virus (prior to alteration) was present in bats in Eastern China?   The gal who was responsible for mapping the genome stated that this was the only species of bat whereby the virus could survive.   These bats, as presented in your video, are not present in the Wuhan live food market.   

http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-bats-behind-the-pandemic-11586440959

A picture is beginning to emerge.  The hints were all there from the onset. 

This reminds me of seeing the shrapnel holes in the sides of the airliner brought down in Iran.   Everyone knew what happened.  But it took a period of time for the Iranians to exhaust every other possible story before they would admit to the truth.

I don't believe that, as this video suggests, that the Chinese intentionally infected people in other nations.  The risk factors associated with such actions are unfathomable and not even the Communist Party is that stupid.

I don't remember who said it recently, but I agree that the Communist Chinese are much more sophisticated than their predecessors.  My take on things the other day remains the same:   They are trying to spin something that too many eyes are on.   Their spin won't be successful.

Thanks for sharing Faux Pas.  I don't think anyone has put it together this completely, so far.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 11:29:18 AM by jone »
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline jone

« Reply #197 on: April 13, 2020, 11:27:59 AM »
When looking at various reports and interpretations, I have found it useful to compare with the timeline of events available here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_2019%E2%80%9320_coronavirus_pandemic#Timeline_by_month

BC,

The case history you present is the official line of the Communist Party of China.   Surely you must be suspect of those figures.

It is amazing that you didn't catch it.   Where it says 'National Health Commission'?   Well, the full name is 'National Health Commission of the Peoples Republic of China'.  Anyone can post to Wiki.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #198 on: April 13, 2020, 11:30:17 AM »
BREAKING NEWS

To punish China for their uncooperative behavior in information sharing with the global community at the onset of this pandemic, and their ensuing under reporting of their infection and death rates, the United Nation condemned China earlier this morning and a unanimous decision by all the world leaders to ban Chow Mein and Chop Suey with Shrimp Fried Rice from every Chinese restaurants around the world.

China reacted angrily to the decision of politicizing the crisis and had instead offered to further discuss the matter over a bowl of hot and sour soup.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline jone

« Reply #199 on: April 13, 2020, 11:32:05 AM »
BREAKING NEWS

To punish China for their uncooperative behavior in information sharing with the global community at the onset of this pandemic, and their ensuing under reporting of their infection and death rates, the United Nation condemned China earlier this morning and a unanimous decision by all the world leaders to ban Chow Mein and Chop Suey with Shrimp Fried Rice from every Chinese restaurants around the world.

China reacted angrily to the decision of politicizing the crisis and had instead offered to further discuss the matter over a bowl of hot and sour soup.

Bat soup?

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541334
Total Topics: 20861
Most Online Today: 2843
Most Online Ever: 12701