It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Poll

If it turns out that the Woohan Institute of Virology incubated and accidentally distributed the Corona Virus what would be your response?

I would be upset with China but would not do anything.
2 (16.7%)
I would boycott China and everything it produces because the government hid a deathly plague
7 (58.3%)
I would believe China - that the disease really started in the US
0 (0%)
I would send China the bill for the lost economies and seek replacement of its government.
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: April 19, 2020, 02:15:29 PM

Author Topic: If China is Really Responsible......  (Read 46873 times)

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: If China is Really Responsible......
« Reply #225 on: April 15, 2020, 06:06:16 PM »
Thanks Jon E for posting that WP article.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline jone

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #226 on: April 15, 2020, 07:18:14 PM »
Appreciate the nod, ML.

Couple of questions stand out in my mind:   

1.  What is the official Chinese line of how the virus originated?   I can't find any official line.  They have come up with many theories.   I especially liked the one whereby they blame the US Army for planting the virus in Wuhan. (Such a theory is infantile.)  It reminds me of the Russians trying to figure out any possible way to misdirect the public away from the shooting down of the flight over Ukraine.  Seems to me they came up with at least three theories that pointed to anyone but them.  To this day, even though the international community has convicted the Russians, they refuse to admit culpability.

2.  Why do the Chinese refuse to allow any interviews with people that were working in the Institute of Virology?  When the virus was in its early stages, these people were accessible and encouraged to speak.  As soon as Wuhan went into lock down, the scientists were no longer available and suspiciously no longer posting on any social media.

3. Why does China not update its infection/death figures?   China, the epicenter for the disease, who is now putting its people back in quarantine, still claims that only 3341 people have died from the disease.   

As the article states:  While there is no conclusive evidence of the origin of the virus, there are many bullet points in favor of the virus being linked to the lab in contrast with other purported origins which have no bullet points lining up.

China is pulling out all stops to try and improve its image.  It would be safe to say that China would do much to improve its image by providing transparency and direct access to its findings and research, rather than attempting a P.R. campaign.   To the uneducated, like me, such hiding of information leads to suspicions of some massive secret that the CCP is trying to hide from the world.

I talked to my sister, last night, in North Carolina.   She tells me that in her city of Raleigh people are actively beginning to shun things that have a Chinese label on it.   China would do much better to come clean than to allow this snowball to slip out of their grasp and gain momentum down the mountain.    This is too big to go away.  And while the Russians only shot down a jetliner, they received world condemnation.   The Chinese are in for much greater condemnation as is outlined by the results of the poll above.   

As a tangent of the above points, I wonder if there is a threshold of danger to the state that would have the CCP go into denial and if that is a tenant of all governments or simply those whose leaders have an iron grip on the media and population.

No matter your perspective, I have the feeling that massive amounts of excrement is about to hit the fan.   
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline BillyB

« Reply #227 on: April 15, 2020, 08:25:15 PM »

Republican Senators start probe demanding WHO to turn over all documents pertaining to the origin of the virus. Why doesn't WHO cooperate? Isn't 500 million dollars worth it?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/gop-senators-starting-probe-demand-who-turn-over-details-on-covid-19s-origin/ar-BB12DkV8?ocid=spartanntp

China allows millions of their citizens to travel and party right before the lockdown.

http://www.yahoo.com/news/china-didnt-warn-public-likely-050457679.html

At the 53:17 mark in the video of today's briefing a reporter asked if it true the government has high confidence an intern got infected at a Wuhan virology lab. She then infected her boyfriend and then he went to a wet market and infected the people there. Trump is looking into it.

Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #228 on: April 15, 2020, 09:19:09 PM »

Couple of questions stand out in my mind:   

1.  What is the official Chinese line of how the virus originated?   I can't find any official line.  They have come up with many theories. 
Theories are just fine.  It is quite possible that it is unknown how the virus started. 

.   I especially liked the one whereby they blame the US Army for planting the virus in Wuhan. (Such a theory is infantile.)
I put nothing past the US when it comes to foreign policy and nasty tricks.  Much of the world probably thinks the same.  That said, it doesn't seem sensible that the US did this because it is backfiring more here than in China. 

China is pulling out all stops to try and improve its image.  It would be safe to say that China would do much to improve its image by providing transparency and direct access to its findings and research, rather than attempting a P.R. campaign.   To the uneducated, like me, such hiding of information leads to suspicions of some massive secret that the CCP is trying to hide from the world.
It is people like yourself trying to use this virus as a tool to inflict harm on a business competitor.  China recognizes this and doesn't need to satisfy your version of transparency.  The US and allies like Israel are often extremely secretive and I don't begrudge any nation for not sharing information with the US given our history. 

I talked to my sister, last night, in North Carolina.   She tells me that in her city of Raleigh people are actively beginning to shun things that have a Chinese label on it.   China would do much better to come clean than to allow this snowball to slip out of their grasp and gain momentum down the mountain.    This is too big to go away.  And while the Russians only shot down a jetliner, they received world condemnation.   The Chinese are in for much greater condemnation as is outlined by the results of the poll above.   
Sounds like a load of BS regarding what you say your sister said.    No China would not be better off 'coming clean', as that implies they spread the virus intentionally.  I'm not convinced China will suffer to the extent your are desperately hoping because of the virus.   Consumers here in the US want inexpensive products that China is making.  We have proven over decades that we are not capable of competing with China.  We don't have a willing workforce, if not for the illegal aliens we even be worse off in that regard. 

Fathertime! 

I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline jone

« Reply #229 on: April 16, 2020, 02:23:02 PM »
Heilongjiang, the capital of the most northern of China's provinces is leaking social networking pictures that demonstrate lines outside of hospitals.   Three independent sources are reporting figures of around 5000 people waiting to receive treatment (for COVID 19).   Unfortunately most are being turned away according to these sources.   

In addition, it is also being reported that in Wuhan, anyone exposed to COVID 19 is now being hauled to 'camps' for the infected.   Obviously, if people aren't infected and are being held with people who are infected, it is more likely that they will be infected too.

Source for much of this information:  China in Focus

Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #230 on: April 16, 2020, 02:37:14 PM »
jone, tell me...

Listening to the briefing yesterday when Trump was asked to confirm how the virus came/escaped from the laboratory in Wuhan, Trump somewhat confirmed it but refused to share what he and Xi spoke about.

I had heard this virus 'escaping' before.

If a staff was careless and infected himself while 'working' on the virus and started this entire silliness, I do not understand the use of the word 'escape' instead of 'carelessly spread' etc...
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #231 on: April 16, 2020, 03:10:53 PM »
jone, tell me...

Listening to the briefing yesterday when Trump was asked to confirm how the virus came/escaped from the laboratory in Wuhan, Trump somewhat confirmed it but refused to share what he and Xi spoke about.

I had heard this virus 'escaping' before.

If a staff was careless and infected himself while 'working' on the virus and started this entire silliness, I do not understand the use of the word 'escape' instead of 'carelessly spread' etc...

You heard it from me about 4 weeks ago, maybe less. I couldn't buy in the the bat/ wet market theory at all. That was the WHO and Chinese narrative from the git go and MSM was carrying that water. The virus muting there and that fast was damn near an impossibility and all probability is an impossibility. Much of the early "experts" were saying the same thing and then suddenly, we didn't hear from those people anymore. It would appear Trump has some new information he hasn't told us about, yet.

It came from Wuhan China. Best case scenario it was as you say a careless accident. Worse case scenario it wasn't an accident

Offline Boethius

« Reply #232 on: April 16, 2020, 03:31:34 PM »
The World Health Organization doesn't have a narrative.  They accept the information they receive from member countries.  That was the case with Ebola, and it's been the case with COVID-19.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #233 on: April 16, 2020, 03:57:37 PM »
You heard it from me about 4 weeks ago, maybe less. I couldn't buy in the the bat/ wet market theory at all. That was the WHO and Chinese narrative from the git go and MSM was carrying that water. The virus muting there and that fast was damn near an impossibility and all probability is an impossibility. Much of the early "experts" were saying the same thing and then suddenly, we didn't hear from those people anymore. It would appear Trump has some new information he hasn't told us about, yet.

It came from Wuhan China. Best case scenario it was as you say a careless accident. Worse case scenario it wasn't an accident

Thanks FP...I believe it's a given that regardless of genesis, lab / wet market, the virus came from Wuhan, China.

What the put-off with me is the use of the word 'escape', LMAO. Call me literal, I'd rather it be said 'carelessly carried out' but *escape* almost suggests the virus have a mind of its own.

Dunno, maybe that's just 'lab-speak'.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline jone

« Reply #234 on: April 16, 2020, 04:06:51 PM »
We are at a point in time whereby there is no irrefutable evidence as to the origins of the epidemic.  Therefore, anything we say is speculation.   Are all the pointers pointing at the Virology Institute?   Yes.

People on this forum may call Trump whatever they wish, but when the bet is a big one, he holds his cards pretty close to his vest.   I have a feeling that Trump knows exactly how the virus originated.   But doesn't see any value for the US at disclosing his hand.

As for Faux Pas' declaration, he probably will be proven correct.   But, as of now, there is not enough evidence to claim, with certainty, what he is claiming.   

As for the WHO, there is an implied mandate to see through the BS that a country issues to protect the world, in general.   That mandate was not met.   WHO is meant to be pro-active and immediately advise of threats to the health of the world.

Frankly, I didn't know any of this stuff when the epidemic broke out.   But sitting on my ass in my home for three weeks kinda left me a bit restless as to the cause of my sequestration.

And a codicil added specifically for F.P.:   You and I think alot alike.   I created this thread because I knew pretty much where we were going with this all the way back to the time the thread was created.  Too many markers showed up early for this not to be originally spread by man.   Could even have been engineered by man.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #235 on: April 16, 2020, 04:47:58 PM »
As for the WHO, there is an implied mandate to see through the BS that a country issues to protect the world, in general.   

Nope.  Here is its constitution.

http://apps.who.int/gb/bd/pdf_files/BD_49th-en.pdf#page=7

The WHO doesn't collect its own data.  It is completely reliant on data from member states for its data.

I think where the WHO can be faulted is not in being deferential to China, but in ignoring contemporaneous reports from other countries, such as Taiwan (which is not a member of the WHO, because of Chinese pressure), South Korea, and Singapore.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 04:58:20 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #236 on: April 16, 2020, 05:24:07 PM »
Republican Senators start probe demanding WHO to turn over all documents pertaining to the origin of the virus. Why doesn't WHO cooperate? Isn't 500 million dollars worth it?
Will most likely say that China has all the records which most probably has already been destroyed.
Begging the question if it hasn't been asked here ...why didn't the virus ever spread big time to Bejing or Shaighai or other big cities in China?
Why did they elude the bug that is everywhere else?

~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline Boethius

« Reply #237 on: April 16, 2020, 05:36:54 PM »
Shanghai has been extra vigilant re infectious diseases since SARS in 2003.  It recorded its first case in late December, about six weeks after the first case in Wuhan, and that person was tested before Chinese authorities had reported COVID-19.  It did tracing of every person who was ill beginning January 3.   Beijing also had its first reported case in January, and did the same kind of tracing.  This is also how Taiwan kept its infection rate low. 

Keep in mind that culturally, when people in China are ill, they wear masks.  That would have given some protection to those with whom the ill person came in contact, after that person showed any symptom.

Offline tfcrew

« Reply #238 on: April 16, 2020, 05:43:53 PM »
How [ir]responsible is this outfit.......... The China News Network?

Start at 1:10 and see this sniveling puppet blast away..
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline tfcrew

« Reply #239 on: April 16, 2020, 05:45:52 PM »
Keep in mind that culturally, when people in China are ill, they wear masks.  That would have given some protection to those with whom the ill person came in contact, after that person showed any symptom.
So Wuhan got a late start then huh?

Offline jone

« Reply #240 on: April 16, 2020, 05:53:11 PM »

The WHO doesn't collect its own data.  It is completely reliant on data from member states for its data.

I think where the WHO can be faulted is not in being deferential to China, but in ignoring contemporaneous reports from other countries, such as Taiwan (which is not a member of the WHO, because of Chinese pressure), South Korea, and Singapore.

Seems to me I used the word IMPLIED.   You have your opinion.  I have mine.   They are, of course, opinions.   If things were as cut and dried as you seem to make them, then the WHO would have no problem answering the questions put forth by the US Senators. 

Offline Boethius

« Reply #241 on: April 16, 2020, 06:13:55 PM »
So Wuhan got a late start then huh?

I believe November comes before January.  :)

Wuhan did get a late start in controlling the virus. 

Seems to me I used the word IMPLIED.   You have your opinion.  I have mine.   They are, of course, opinions.   If things were as cut and dried as you seem to make them, then the WHO would have no problem answering the questions put forth by the US Senators. 

Based on their statements to the press, it appears they've already made up their minds.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #242 on: April 16, 2020, 06:56:35 PM »
Here is its constitution.

If WHO wants to see $500 million from America again, they will have to change their Constitution and policies or hope Biden wins the Presidency.

The World Health Organization doesn't have a narrative.  They accept the information they receive from member countries. 

They unnecessarily went further than just relaying information they received from China. They repeatedly praised China for their transparency and for the good job they were doing containing the virus. They gave the world confidence China was doing a good job, was honest with the data they submitted and human to human transmission wasn't possible when the truth was they didn't know Jack...

Heilongjiang, the capital of the most northern of China's provinces is leaking social networking pictures that demonstrate lines outside of hospitals.   Three independent sources are reporting figures of around 5000 people waiting to receive treatment (for COVID 19).   Unfortunately most are being turned away according to these sources.   

Outbreaks still happening as weather gets hotter? China going through a second wave? China not being transparent again? They should reveal what is going on in their country to give us an idea what will go in in our country in another month or two. If draconian style lockdowns don't work, surely our country club style lockdowns aren't going to work.

The intelligence being reported said it was a female intern that got infected. Being an intern, she was definitely not an expert in handling dangerous pathogens which increased the chance she was careless and made a mistake.

Most coronaviruses can't penetrate human cells. Of course a bio weapons lab would be tasked to get a dangerous coronavirus to eventually do that to observe the effects. I hope China is not testing on live people.

People on this forum may call Trump whatever they wish, but when the bet is a big one, he holds his cards pretty close to his vest.   I have a feeling that Trump knows exactly how the virus originated.   But doesn't see any value for the US at disclosing his hand.

I'm sure he's going to use it for negotiating purposes which is a smart thing to do. Realistically, we are not going to go to war over this so how can we get compensation for the damage done? If China was negligent and the truth got out, they will pay with people boycotting their products. Trump may get a much better trade deal out of this and some freebies.

We have spy planes that fly the coast of China often and spy satellites. Computers know which phone numbers are important and can also pick up many of millions of calls at a time from common citizens. Computers figure out which calls have important info we are looking for and turn the calls over to human ears to verify if there's anything truly important. We may have intercepted a high level Chinese official's call where there is talk of the origin of the virus and how it escaped. There are people in China that know the truth about the virus. Some have disappeared but not all. Some are trusted to keep their mouth shut but too late, the beans have been spilled in a number of phone calls that we probably have on record.

why didn't the virus ever spread big time to Bejing or Shaighai or other big cities in China?
Why did they elude the bug that is everywhere else?

Bejing reported under 600 infections and 8 deaths. Shanghai 723 infections and 7 deaths. China gives us the impression they were not hit hard. Both cities have twice the population as NYC. Trust them if you want.

Dangerous pathogens escaping from Chinese labs happens a lot but they do a good job suppressing news so they don't get a bad reputation. If one Googles for old articles, they are many but here's a couple.

By 2004 SARS escapes Chinese lab twice. Female student got infected at the lab. Sounds familiar.

http://www.the-scientist.com/news-analysis/sars-escaped-beijing-lab-twice-50137

By 2014 SARS had escaped out of Chinese labs 6 times. There's a long history of pathogens escaping Chinese labs in this 2014 article.

http://nationalpost.com/news/a-brief-terrifying-history-of-viruses-escaping-from-labs-70s-chinese-pandemic-was-a-lab-mistake

« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 07:24:13 PM by BillyB »
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Gator

« Reply #243 on: April 16, 2020, 08:31:34 PM »

It would take a day to read the 245-p document; however, this jumps out in its list of WHO's functions: 

"(a) to act as the directing and co-ordinating authority on international health work;  Certainly would apply for an epidemic of a new disease with high fatality ratio and high transmissibility.

(d) to furnish appropriate technical assistance and, in emergencies, necessary aid upon the request or acceptance of Governments;   China evidently did not request WHO assistance.

(f) to establish and maintain such administrative and technical services as may be required, including epidemiological and statistical servicesBINGO!  WHO has highly educated technical staff to analyze possible epidemics, including statistical analysis of data.  WHO can not claim China did not provide data because somehow Imperial College obtained data and performed a statistical analysis.  Imperial College reported formally on January 17 that China was underreporting number of COVID-19 cases. Their report  concluded "the magnitude of these numbers suggests that substantial human to human transmission cannot be ruled out. Heightened surveillance, prompt information sharing and enhanced preparedness are recommended."  This is exactly what WHO should have been doing.  

(g) to stimulate and advance work to eradicate epidemic, endemic and other diseases;   Yes, epidemics justifiably are important in the WHO Constitution.

WHO will collect data if a member government requests such.  That is exactly what I did when working for WHO for two years.  In my two years of service with WHO, one word dominated policy: collaboration.  Where was the genuine collaboration between China and WHO?  If not there, why should the WHO Director General praise China's efforts?     

And as I have shown above, WHO has renown technical resources  to analyze data provided to them.  In face WHO is already analyzing a variety of health data sets about China on malaria, TB and many other issues.  See:  http://www.who.int/data/gho/data/countries/country-details/GHO/china?countryProfileId=adf73789-9c42-4bc5-a39b-b4d7ba337beb

Au contraire, WHO stated in their first COVID-19 Situation Report, dated 21 January (4 days after the Imperial College Report): 

"WHO has been in regular and direct contact with Chinese as well as Japanese, Korean and Thai authorities since the reporting of these cases. The three countries have shared information with WHO under the International Health Regulations. WHO is also informing other countries about the situation and providing support as requested...."

WHO has now released a total of 87 different COVID-19 situation reports, releasing one each day.  A close examination of these reports will show 1) a repeated pattern of essentially praising China and 2) understating the possible huge ramifications of this disease.   Why? 

Offline Gator

« Reply #244 on: April 17, 2020, 06:44:10 AM »
ACCOLADES TO JONE AND FAUX PAS

RWD's Jone and Faux Pas should be commended for recognizing early that China misled the world about the origin of this virus. its mode of transmission, and how it was first "released" to start spreading throughout the world.   

FP is from AR.  Who else is from AR?  That would be Senator Tom Cotton (R), who was the first public proponent of this theory.  Cotton announced in January that China was both culpable and dishonest.  The liberal media immediately criticized Cotton profusely as starting a conspiracy theory.  Much of this criticism centered on Cotton's claim that the virus may have been part of a Chinese bioweapons program, and indeed that claim is still debatable.  Yet the preponderance of information today supports the remainder of Sen. Cotton's accusations, accusations that the world did not support.   

How did Cotton derive this counter theory?  By sitting on two Senate Committees (Armed Forces and Intelligence) Cotton likely would have been privy to early information and put 2 + 2 together. 

This begs the question of where was the House Intelligence Committee in this period.   Answer - the House Committee chairman was totally occupied in masterminding the impeachment of Trump, demonstrating the travesty of  elected officials focusing on frivolous, partisan endeavors that consume the nation's attention. 

Information is steadily being revealed that the House Intelligence Committee under the direction of its chairman Schiff (D) was not only preoccupied with unseating the President but hid information about the less than forthright workings of the DOJ, FBI and Intelligence community.   Schiff wants to have a commission appointed to investigate the nation's response to COVID-19.   Again showing Schiff is preoccupied with exacerbating the partisanship that hurts America.  Might such an investigation point fingers at Schiff for being asleep at the switch?   

Offline ML

How did Corona get out into the public
« Reply #245 on: April 17, 2020, 07:27:12 AM »
Heard a female MD on news show last night who was on National Security team for a couple of years and now with private organization.

She reviewed the 3 theories:
1) Corona was man made by China and released.
2) Corona was natural and was being worked on in lab and got out due to carelessness.
3) Corona was natural from animals and got out from the wet market.

She said all science has rejected number 1.

Said that science may never be able to determine if 2 or 3 true.

Decision between 2 and 3 (if even possible) will come from intelligence work with emails and other detective work with documents, interviews, etc.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline BC

« Reply #246 on: April 17, 2020, 07:29:44 AM »
So we went from China to Arkansas, to Senate Intel, Senate Armed Forces to Cotton, to the liberal media, to House Intel, to impeachment, to derive that Schiff is culpable of distracting the President from fighting the Coronavirus.

Ok...

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #247 on: April 17, 2020, 07:54:02 AM »
Thanks FP...I believe it's a given that regardless of genesis, lab / wet market, the virus came from Wuhan, China.

What the put-off with me is the use of the word 'escape', LMAO. Call me literal, I'd rather it be said 'carelessly carried out' but *escape* almost suggests the virus have a mind of its own.

Dunno, maybe that's just 'lab-speak'.

That's the Chinese narrative "escaped" and being mocked by the MSM and the WHO. The wet market made no sense from the beginning but the mush melon head Tedros from the WHO was parroting it as often as he could. Knowing it made no sense, why would he do that? He's not a doctor, I get that but he supposedly has some of the finest in the world at his beck and call. The Chinese have been eating bats for literally 1000's of years. Certainly the WHO had knowledge of what they were doing in two separate labs in Wuhan?

ACCOLADES TO JONE AND FAUX PAS

RWD's Jone and Faux Pas should be commended for recognizing early that China misled the world about the origin of this virus. its mode of transmission, and how it was first "released" to start spreading throughout the world.   

FP is from AR.  Who else is from AR?  That would be Senator Tom Cotton (R), who was the first public proponent of this theory.  Cotton announced in January that China was both culpable and dishonest.  The liberal media immediately criticized Cotton profusely as starting a conspiracy theory.  Much of this criticism centered on Cotton's claim that the virus may have been part of a Chinese bioweapons program, and indeed that claim is still debatable.  Yet the preponderance of information today supports the remainder of Sen. Cotton's accusations, accusations that the world did not support.   

How did Cotton derive this counter theory?  By sitting on two Senate Committees (Armed Forces and Intelligence) Cotton likely would have been privy to early information and put 2 + 2 together. 

This begs the question of where was the House Intelligence Committee in this period.   Answer - the House Committee chairman was totally occupied in masterminding the impeachment of Trump, demonstrating the travesty of  elected officials focusing on frivolous, partisan endeavors that consume the nation's attention. 

Information is steadily being revealed that the House Intelligence Committee under the direction of its chairman Schiff (D) was not only preoccupied with unseating the President but hid information about the less than forthright workings of the DOJ, FBI and Intelligence community.   Schiff wants to have a commission appointed to investigate the nation's response to COVID-19.   Again showing Schiff is preoccupied with exacerbating the partisanship that hurts America.  Might such an investigation point fingers at Schiff for being asleep at the switch?   

Still too early to tell at this juncture but it's becoming increasingly apparent my hunches were correct. It's not like I am privy to information that the talking heads on the MSM are not. I do tend to recognize when someone is pissing on me and calling it rain though. Ironically, I have met Sen Cotton on numerous occasions and have several phone and email conversations with him. Not in a year or so now.

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #248 on: April 17, 2020, 08:00:48 AM »
So we went from China to Arkansas, to Senate Intel, Senate Armed Forces to Cotton, to the liberal media, to House Intel, to impeachment, to derive that Schiff is culpable of distracting the President from fighting the Coronavirus.

Ok...

Sounds crazy doesn't it? Fact is stranger than fiction. The timing, the players involved, the world damage must all be questioned and scrutinized.

Offline BC

« Reply #249 on: April 17, 2020, 08:10:05 AM »
Sounds crazy doesn't it?

I guess it is a hypothesis, but not much more at this point and certainly not a 'eureka!' moment.

If the pie arrives, we'll be able to proof the pudding.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541019
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2385
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 2199
Total: 2208

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 06:44:55 AM

Re: Arctic Blast hit hard in most areas of USA by 2tallbill
Today at 06:36:29 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Yesterday at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:17:08 PM