It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Poll

If it turns out that the Woohan Institute of Virology incubated and accidentally distributed the Corona Virus what would be your response?

I would be upset with China but would not do anything.
2 (16.7%)
I would boycott China and everything it produces because the government hid a deathly plague
7 (58.3%)
I would believe China - that the disease really started in the US
0 (0%)
I would send China the bill for the lost economies and seek replacement of its government.
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: April 19, 2020, 02:15:29 PM

Author Topic: If China is Really Responsible......  (Read 46829 times)

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: If China is Really Responsible......
« Reply #275 on: April 18, 2020, 08:17:38 PM »

Although the coronavirus most closely related to SARS-COV-19 is in a horseshoe bat over a 1000 miles away from Wuhan, I finally found that bat coronavirus in Wuhan. But it wasn't found in a wet market. In the article below, a scientist says Wuhan's level 4 virology lab houses the virus most closely related to SARS-COV-19. This supports my theory that SARS-COV-19 escaped from a lab and  it was genetically altered or was helped in it's evolution to becoming something more dangerous that can effectively infect humans since most coronaviruses can't infect humans. This article is a good read. Pass it along and get people educated. If I were Trump, I'd ask WHO and China for all the documents on that horseshoe bat virus housed in the level 4 lab and if refused or we see years worth of missing work related documents, I think we know what happened.

The Wuhan lab does work with the closest known relative of SARS-CoV-2, which is a bat coronavirus called RaTG13, evolutionary virologist Edward Holmes, of the Charles Perkins Center and the Marie Bashir Institute for Infectious Diseases and Biosecurity at the University of Sydney, said in a statement from the Australian Media Center. But, he added, "the level of genome sequence divergence between SARS-CoV-2 and RaTG13 is equivalent to an average of 50 years (and at least 20 years) of evolutionary change." (That means that in the wild, it would take about 50 years for these viruses to evolve to be as different as they are.)

Though no scientists have come forth with even a speck of evidence that humans knowingly manipulated a virus using some sort of genetic engineering, a researcher at Flinders University in South Australia lays out another scenario that involves human intervention. Bat coronaviruses can be cultured in lab dishes with cells that have the human ACE2 receptor; over time, the virus will gain adaptations that let it efficiently bind to those receptors. Along the way, that virus would pick up random genetic mutations that pop up but don't do anything noticeable, said Nikolai Petrovsky, in the College of Medicine and Public Health at Flinders.

"The result of these experiments is a virus that is highly virulent in humans but is sufficiently different that it no longer resembles the original bat virus," Petrovsky said in a statement from the Australian Media Center. "Because the mutations are acquired randomly by selection, there is no signature of a human gene jockey, but this is clearly a virus still created by human intervention."

http://www.livescience.com/coronavirus-wuhan-lab-complicated-origins.html
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
If China is Really Responsible......
« Reply #276 on: April 18, 2020, 09:54:02 PM »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline msmob

« Reply #277 on: April 19, 2020, 11:42:57 AM »
The US is telling the world that the virus started in Wuhan, which possibly isn't true, either ....

http://metro.co.uk/2020/04/18/coronavirus-may-started-september-scientists-say-12576961/

"it may not have started in the Chinese city of Wuhan as is widely believed. Researchers from the University of Cambridge are trying to trace the origins of the deadly disease by mapping its genetic history to patient zero. So far they have mapped out its journey from China, to Australia, Europe then the rest of the world. The scientists have found three distinct but related variants of the bug more prevalent in different parts of the world. Having created a network using over 1,000 coronavirus genomes, researchers believe the pandemic kicked off some time between September 13 and December 7. Team leader Dr Peter Forster says finding out where the virus really originated is crucial to stop a future pandemic

Type A of coronavirus is believed to be the original human virus genome and the closest to the type of Covid-19 found in bats. It has been found in Chinese and American patients but it is not China’s most common variant. The People’s Republic along with Britain and Europe has mostly been hit with type B – the variant found most often in Wuhan, Hubei Province which was in circulation as early as Christmas Eve."

But about 500 miles away in Guandong province, seven of 11 samples found in patients were found to be variant A, casting doubt on the origin of the outbreak. Dr Foster says the theory that coronavirus originated at a seafood market in Wuhan is looking increasingly unlikely. A study in the Lancet showed some of the first patients had never been there."

Offline jone

« Reply #278 on: April 19, 2020, 12:14:41 PM »

No one can say for certain where the virus originated.   Because the Chinese have refused access to their Genome tracking and have hidden all of the researchers who did the work on the genome from access by Western countries.   Including the researcher mentioned in the previous post.  Absent that crucial trail of crumbs, no one is certain.   Except, of course, Moby.  (True to form.  Trollers gotta troll.) 

China got a great big guilty sign on its forehead, but there are people who will ignore it simply to aggravate readers.

It is only a matter of time before some of this missing information leaks out.  Then we will know for certain.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Gator

« Reply #279 on: April 19, 2020, 01:56:34 PM »
Researchers from the University of Cambridge are trying to trace the origins of the deadly disease by mapping its genetic history to patient zero.

Ah ha!  The esoteric field of evolutionary virology.  It will be very helpful in understanding the origin and spread of the disease.  The Chinese destroyed much of the evidence, yet have co-operated in other regards.   

Dr Foster says the theory that coronavirus originated at a seafood market in Wuhan is looking increasingly unlikely. A study in the Lancet showed some of the first patients had never been there."

Old news. 

Offline msmob

« Reply #280 on: April 19, 2020, 02:28:03 PM »

No one can say for certain where the virus originated.  Except, of course, Moby.  (True to form.  Trollers gotta troll.) 

Jone, I realise you get butt-hurt when I point out your serial fails and this is but another one ..

I said, "The US is telling the world that the virus started in Wuhan, which possibly isn't true, either ....

You started this thread with an IF China.. and despite your, "No one can say for certain where the virus originated", conveniently have forgotten same ....

Now, it's

"China got a great big guilty sign on its forehead"..

Old news. 

'Old' but possibly quite vital, in that Wuhan seems to be a red herring ...

Offline LAman

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #281 on: April 19, 2020, 03:11:58 PM »
The US is telling the world that the virus started in Wuhan, which possibly isn't true, either ....

http://metro.co.uk/2020/04/18/coronavirus-may-started-september-scientists-say-12576961/

"it may not have started in the Chinese city of Wuhan as is widely believed. Researchers from the University of Cambridge are trying to trace the origins of the deadly disease by mapping its genetic history to patient zero. So far they have mapped out its journey from China, to Australia, Europe then the rest of the world. The scientists have found three distinct but related variants of the bug more prevalent in different parts of the world. Having created a network using over 1,000 coronavirus genomes, researchers believe the pandemic kicked off some time between September 13 and December 7. Team leader Dr Peter Forster says finding out where the virus really originated is crucial to stop a future pandemic

Type A of coronavirus is believed to be the original human virus genome and the closest to the type of Covid-19 found in bats. It has been found in Chinese and American patients but it is not China’s most common variant. The People’s Republic along with Britain and Europe has mostly been hit with type B – the variant found most often in Wuhan, Hubei Province which was in circulation as early as Christmas Eve."

But about 500 miles away in Guandong province, seven of 11 samples found in patients were found to be variant A, casting doubt on the origin of the outbreak. Dr Foster says the theory that coronavirus originated at a seafood market in Wuhan is looking increasingly unlikely. A study in the Lancet showed some of the first patients had never been there."

You do know that is old news. It was published on Friday. Same article on 2 different sites, Look at posts #255 BillyB, #259BC
I even referenced it in #260.

Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline BillyB

« Reply #282 on: April 19, 2020, 03:44:36 PM »

Every major nation has experimented with biological weapons. For China, the only level 4 bio lab in the country to handle the most dangerous viruses that could be designed for war is in Wuhan.

The more I think about it, the more SARS-COV-2 is an excellent virus for war if only a vaccine existed to protect the army and nation that chooses to use it. The virus has a case fatality rate higher than most viruses. It also allows some people to silently carry and become super spreaders. An outbreak on military ships will quickly put ships out of commission. A highly contagious disease will demoralize troops and their will to fight. Politically, it will divide and increase finger pointing and blame. The virus damages economy, the engine to fund a war. The virus damages industry, the engine to create machines and supplies for war. Could China possess a more efficient virus for war? Possibly but they won't let anybody investigate the lab in Wuhan.

If China is truly innocent, it would be best they invite experts to inspect the labs, go over documents, and offer to pay for an army of international people to find the animals that are infected with the virus....but they can't. There's no doubt in my mind there's an American military satellite watching the lab in Wuhan constantly to see if they will move out equipment and documents the same way Saddam Hussein play games with international inspectors in the 90's. Who knows? America probably already has it on video the lab moving out documents and equipment. Although Trump says there will be an investigation, he probably already seen some hard evidence to have brought it up to the media and world. If Trump has evidence, he will probably use it for leverage to get some things from China. Releasing the evidence to the world right now wont' get us paid back for the damage done so it's best to use evidence as a bargaining chip. That's what I'd do if I were President. Don't expect evidence to be release soon or ever.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
If China is Really Responsible......
« Reply #283 on: April 19, 2020, 03:58:21 PM »
....but they can't.

They are commies, they couldn't tell the truth if they tried.

We need to gradually phase China out. We can phase them out
of our economy, our schools, our industry and our manufacturing.
We don't need cold hard scientific proof. They will deny whatever
comes out anyway.

We need a report to justify scaling back China and it's intersection
with the US and our economy. One thing that we need is somebody
to identify their propaganda arm and the politicians they give money
to.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline BC

« Reply #284 on: April 19, 2020, 04:19:31 PM »
If Trump has evidence, he will probably use it for leverage to get some things from China. Releasing the evidence to the world right now wont' get us paid back for the damage done so it's best to use evidence as a bargaining chip. That's what I'd do if I were President. Don't expect evidence to be release soon or ever.

It must feel awful silly resorting to discourse fallacies, touting as brilliant all which can neither be proven nor disproven.  In layman terms, 'hiding under a rock', 'head in the sand', or 'where the sun doesn't shine'.

ignorantiam ad nauseam

Offline jone

« Reply #285 on: April 19, 2020, 05:00:50 PM »
It must feel awful silly resorting to discourse fallacies, touting as brilliant all which can neither be proven nor disproven.  In layman terms, 'hiding under a rock', 'head in the sand', or 'where the sun doesn't shine'.

ignorantiam ad nauseam

Wow.  Are you Catholic?  ;)
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline fathertime

« Reply #286 on: April 19, 2020, 07:36:38 PM »
Jone, I realise you get butt-hurt when I point out your serial fails and this is but another one ..

I said, "The US is telling the world that the virus started in Wuhan, which possibly isn't true, either ....

You started this thread with an IF China.. and despite your, "No one can say for certain where the virus originated", conveniently have forgotten same ....

Now, it's

"China got a great big guilty sign on its forehead"..

'Old' but possibly quite vital, in that Wuhan seems to be a red herring ...
Nailed him...with 'jone' it was never IF, he was just pretending to be reasonable, his mind was already made up, and will present, encourage,  and create evidence to try to support his early conclusion. 

Fathertime! 
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline fathertime

« Reply #287 on: April 19, 2020, 07:40:42 PM »
China falsely telling Arab world U.S. behind coronavirus
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/apr/18/china-falsely-telling-arab-world-us-source-coronav/
We in the US are busy attempting to demonize China.   China's message is going to resonate with a lot of people based on the history of the US.   China isn't sending their military around the globe instigating conflicts.  China didn't drop nuclear bombs on nations in the past.  China didn't fabricate 'evidence' to try to convince the world it was ok to attack other nations.  China didn't try to create circumstances for coups in many spanish speaking nations south ot the US border.    It isn't surprising that the Chinese narrative gets a fair amount of play, whether it be true or not.

Fathertime! 

Offline BillyB

« Reply #288 on: April 19, 2020, 08:54:09 PM »

ignorantiam ad nauseam

BC, sounds like you feel there's nothing that can be proved or disproven. This whole time you never criticized once China may be to blame for the death and ruined economy in Italy, not to mention the world. You scared evidence may be found against China forcing you and your nation to take action that you don't want? It's so much more comforting to blame Trump for all this mess, isn't it?

I hope Trump will find evidence of China's negligence and use it to recover some of what America lost instead of disclosing the evidence for free getting nothing in return.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #289 on: April 19, 2020, 09:19:44 PM »

I hope Trump will find evidence of China's negligence and use it to recover some of what America lost instead of disclosing the evidence for free getting nothing in return.
We owe china trillions because of their hard work and our laziness. Weaseling out of our debt is what it all boils down to for people like jone trying to pin blame on china.  I don't think we will be able to do that without consequences.  If the US can't elevate itself through work, we will do it through dirty tricks, we have proven that over and over again through the decades.   

Here is an informative science based non-partisan article talking about how coronavirus wasn't produced in a lab in china.

The coronavirus was not engineered in a lab. Here's how we know.

.....One persistent myth is that this virus, called SARS-CoV-2, was made by scientists and escaped from a lab in Wuhan, China, where the outbreak began.

A new analysis of SARS-CoV-2 may finally put that latter idea to bed. A group of researchers compared the genome of this novel coronavirus with the seven other coronaviruses known to infect humans: SARS, MERS and SARS-CoV-2, which can cause severe disease; along with HK......

http://www.livescience.com/coronavirus-not-human-made-in-lab.html?fbclid=IwAR2qX-Z34WVwL3YM8HvVwZij5NxKzF7trIWIDFfd_2xvoxfNoqW06qfSuKY 

Offline BillyB

« Reply #290 on: April 19, 2020, 09:27:55 PM »

Here is an informative science based non-partisan article talking about how coronavirus wasn't produced in a lab in china.

The coronavirus was not engineered in a lab. Here's how we know.

.....One persistent myth is that this virus, called SARS-CoV-2, was made by scientists and escaped from a lab in Wuhan, China, where the outbreak began.

A new analysis of SARS-CoV-2 may finally put that latter idea to bed. A group of researchers compared the genome of this novel coronavirus with the seven other coronaviruses known to infect humans: SARS, MERS and SARS-CoV-2, which can cause severe disease; along with HK......

http://www.livescience.com/coronavirus-not-human-made-in-lab.html?fbclid=IwAR2qX-Z34WVwL3YM8HvVwZij5NxKzF7trIWIDFfd_2xvoxfNoqW06qfSuKY 

Twice already I've addressed articles like that. They rely on the Nature Medicine article. If you go to the Nature Medicine article, the authors of the article didn't do their own research of the virus. Their references state the studies were done by Chinese scientists in China. The livescience link you provide is from a month ago, Check out my livescience article from 2 days ago below. The virus may have come from a lab and humans could have helped it evolve. The virology experts in that article aren't Chinese State controlled.

The Wuhan lab does work with the closest known relative of SARS-CoV-2, which is a bat coronavirus called RaTG13, evolutionary virologist Edward Holmes, of the Charles Perkins Center and the Marie Bashir Institute for Infectious Diseases and Biosecurity at the University of Sydney, said in a statement from the Australian Media Center. But, he added, "the level of genome sequence divergence between SARS-CoV-2 and RaTG13 is equivalent to an average of 50 years (and at least 20 years) of evolutionary change." (That means that in the wild, it would take about 50 years for these viruses to evolve to be as different as they are.)

Though no scientists have come forth with even a speck of evidence that humans knowingly manipulated a virus using some sort of genetic engineering, a researcher at Flinders University in South Australia lays out another scenario that involves human intervention. Bat coronaviruses can be cultured in lab dishes with cells that have the human ACE2 receptor; over time, the virus will gain adaptations that let it efficiently bind to those receptors. Along the way, that virus would pick up random genetic mutations that pop up but don't do anything noticeable, said Nikolai Petrovsky, in the College of Medicine and Public Health at Flinders.

"The result of these experiments is a virus that is highly virulent in humans but is sufficiently different that it no longer resembles the original bat virus," Petrovsky said in a statement from the Australian Media Center. "Because the mutations are acquired randomly by selection, there is no signature of a human gene jockey, but this is clearly a virus still created by human intervention."

http://www.livescience.com/coronavirus-wuhan-lab-complicated-origins.html

Offline BC

« Reply #291 on: April 20, 2020, 01:00:34 AM »
Wow.  Are you Catholic?  ;)

No, agnostic ;) 

Offline BC

« Reply #292 on: April 20, 2020, 01:32:12 AM »
BC, sounds like you feel there's nothing that can be proved or disproven.

At this point in time that is indeed the case with this virus.

This whole time you never criticized once China may be to blame for the death and ruined economy in Italy, not to mention the world. You scared evidence may be found against China forcing you and your nation to take action that you don't want?

On what basis should I throw stones?  Suspicions, guesses, conjecture, what others believe, or what BillyB believes?  I'll simply await the facts and draw my conclusions at that time.

It's so much more comforting to blame Trump for all this mess, isn't it?

I haven't blamed Trump for the virus.  Should I?

Trump is incapable of finding evidence.  Scientists and other investigators all over the globe might.  Much of what Italy, 'America' and all other countries are losing is due to inaction, mistakes and bad timing, maybe throw in a bit of ignorant/arrogant exacerbation with one country in particular.  It is not like we knew nothing and were totally blind sighted.  Of all, we in the US had the most time to prepare.  Need evidence?  Just look at early posts in RWD virus-related threads.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #293 on: April 20, 2020, 07:06:17 AM »
I'll simply await the facts and draw my conclusions at that time.

Your choice. Don't get worked up people on the forum are doing their homework instead of believing a CNN article written by one journalist. I don't know why you decided to wait for facts on this one issue. You had a habit of making plenty of predictions America was going to be bad off like Italy in the past. My prediction was only NY was going to get hit hard because they didn't take it seriously until it was too late.

I haven't blamed Trump for the virus. 

Plenty of times you've blamed Trump for more people getting the virus than they should have based off his actions. Sweden did less and acted slower than Trump but you don't criticize them. Trump certainly acted more appropriately than Italy. You don't like to criticize World leaders that are to the left of Trump. I've criticized leaders to the right of Trump many times.

Trump is incapable of finding evidence.  Scientists and other investigators all over the globe might. 

You're already formulating an argument so Trump doesn't get any credit. No one person can go find evidence in China. Trump is the only person in America that can order a large scale investigation of a team of people into another nation. He can order many spies to go into China, rewards for information, and special forces to extract witnesses willing to talk if he wanted to. Didn't you give Obama credit for finding, and then going into Pakistan to kill Osama Bin Laden or when he ordered 3 Somali pirates getting shot for hijacking an American tanker? I did.

Offline BC

« Reply #294 on: April 20, 2020, 08:10:14 AM »
Your choice. Don't get worked up people on the forum are doing their homework instead of believing a CNN article written by one journalist. I don't know why you decided to wait for facts on this one issue. You had a habit of making plenty of predictions America was going to be bad off like Italy in the past. My prediction was only NY was going to get hit hard because they didn't take it seriously until it was too late.

Oh.. so google will give the results and answers on your homework quiz?

It ain't over in Italy, nor is it over in the US. Will it bounce back in another city or not?  Neither of us knows Billy...

Plenty of times you've blamed Trump for more people getting the virus than they should have based off his actions. Sweden did less and acted slower than Trump but you don't criticize them. Trump certainly acted more appropriately than Italy. You don't like to criticize World leaders that are to the left of Trump. I've criticized leaders to the right of Trump many times.

You must have missed my posts regarding Sweden.  You must have also missed my posts criticizing how things were done here also in the beginning, that a weeks difference in lockdown could have saved half.  You are shooting from the hip again, or ankle.

You're already formulating an argument so Trump doesn't get any credit. No one person can go find evidence in China. Trump is the only person in America that can order a large scale investigation of a team of people into another nation. He can order many spies to go into China, rewards for information, and special forces to extract witnesses willing to talk if he wanted to. Didn't you give Obama credit for finding, and then going into Pakistan to kill Osama Bin Laden or when he ordered 3 Somali pirates getting shot for hijacking an American tanker? I did.

Formulating an argument?  I'm just saying what is happening.. But ok Trump is going to send in spies, find out all kinds of stuff, use it for trade negotiation leverage, and not even tell you.  I'm sure you'll be happy with that but do me one little favour, don't try to keep selling that line to me.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #295 on: April 20, 2020, 08:40:36 AM »
But ok Trump is going to send in spies, find out all kinds of stuff, use it for trade negotiation leverage, and not even tell you.

Did JFK got a lot of credit for keeping the Soviet nukes out of Cuba but did he tell Americans what he had to give up? There are many things done behind closed doors without the need for Americans to know.

Sure Trump and other smart people will figure out how we can recoup some losses. If we find evidence and simply throw it out there, China will go on with a big propaganda war. They may submit fabricated evidence and get half the world to believe America did it. Iran's propaganda worked for awhile getting many people to believe the Ukrainian passenger jet had mechanical problems or America shot it down in retaliation for the missiles they sent into Iraq. A Chinese propaganda war will get many people in the world angry at America and they will boycott our products. Trump knows a Chinese propaganda war will work on 100% of the people but it will work to some extent in harming America. Why would we want all that over a stupid lab worker accident? Sure Trump and many people want China to pay but the best way to get them to pay is not to humiliate them. Trump may disclose evidence to our allies and as a group, figure out the best way forward or he may figure he'll keep the evidence and go after China himself. We know the prominent scientists that work in that lab. We may be able to get someone to talk in exchange for a green card....and take care of them for life.

Offline BC

« Reply #296 on: April 20, 2020, 08:59:35 AM »
Good lord Billy... that makes as much sense as a penny in a drawer full nuts and bolts.  You forgot to throw in the kitchen sink.

Offline jone

« Reply #297 on: April 20, 2020, 10:49:23 AM »
I think we're all waiting for more evidence and valid authorities to chime in on the origins of the pandemic.  I have yet to see anything that could be contrived as a conclusion as to how the virus originated.   So, if one starts from that perspective, then everything is on the table.   However, as I've stated before, there are many bullet points that do point back to the Institute of Virology.   There really aren't any bullet points that point to other specific origins of the virus.  Only disparate facts that might be anecdotal.

If one were to couple the bullet points with the Chinese efforts at hiding information and people involved at the outbreak of the disease, it looks like China is guilty.   But such assumptions are (and my humor here) not bullet proof.

Offline BC

« Reply #298 on: April 20, 2020, 01:12:20 PM »
But such assumptions are (and my humor here) not bullet proof.

Assume is an acronym for makes an Ass out of u and me.

Offline Gator

« Reply #299 on: April 20, 2020, 02:11:35 PM »
Here is another thought to ponder. 

I suggest that we should not now take a hard approach against China.  At least not now.   

The sonofabitches may very well be the first to develop a vaccine to COVID-19.  Their safety standards are not those of the FDA, and given their history of stealing Intellectual Property, they maybe have already been testing a number of possibly viable vaccines on a million or so people.

Think about the implications if China is first to develop a proven vaccine.   Holy batshit, Batman. 

Conspiracy theory people can now talk about whether China already has a vaccine and put it in Wuhan's water.   ;D   

If we are the first to develop a vaccine........   

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541017
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2385
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 2233
Total: 2244

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Yesterday at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 01:09:03 PM