It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Krimster’s Adventures in Ukraine  (Read 8762 times)

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Krimster’s Adventures in Ukraine
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2019, 03:58:06 PM »
Don't know what the point is . . . but yes, I first met AM Art in Sevastopol and his new young wife way back in 2003 or so.
Visited with him in 2 of his apartments.  One downtown and the other a boat ride across the bay.
He was retired as airline pilot.
We kept in touch for several years.  He and his wife did have twin girls.
They went to his home town of San Diego for her to give birth.
Also met another AM and his wife in Sevastopol, and a couple of AM and their wives in Simferopol.
Met up with one of them again when they moved to Kharkiv and he later passed away.
Also met another AM and his wife living in Dnipro who also passed away later.
Used to be acquainted with several of the American folks at Embassy in Kyiv, but they have all moved on now.  They used to give me spare tickets to Ballet and Orchestra performances.
My wife owns apartment (we would call it a condo) two buildings away from Embassy.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2019, 04:20:02 PM »
"Don't know what the point is . . ."

point is Art is an IMPOSSIBLE story
that's 100% true...
and verifiable...
and the NOOBS don't know what they think they know
cuz they're NOOBS!!!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 04:32:36 PM by krimster2 »

Offline ML

« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2019, 04:57:52 PM »
"Don't know what the point is . . ."

point is Art is an IMPOSSIBLE story
that's 100% true...
and verifiable...

I still don't understand the question or the point.

Yes, I can verify that Art, his Ukrainian wife and their twin girls are real, but . . . what's so impossible about it?

There are hundreds, thousands or more such relationships and marriages.

I am even an example, except not the same age difference . . . and certainly not with the twins, thank heavens !!!
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline jone

« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2019, 05:12:32 PM »
Why do you think that us 'NOOBs' as you've called us can't get dates?  I've seen lots of men hook up with younger women.   You were being critical of a guy who was trying to sort a relationship.   And telling him it would never work, blah, blah, blah.   And then telling him how successful you were, even though you are already married and in Ukraine to hook up with young twenty year olds because your wife gave you permission.   

There are lots of different stories out there.   And most of them are true.   But that doesn't give you Carte Blanche to go blowing up Davo's story with outlandish tales of your own prowess without push back from the peanut gallery.

Because the truly outlandish tale is one who comes on the forum and has to diminish other people around him with tales of infidelity to make himself feel better.   You don't think we have outlandish stories to tell?   That paint us in a wonderful light?   

The first thing I thought when you said you bought that gal her iPhone (yes, you did say that!) is that a girl is probably sitting there thinking what an old wasted creep you are thinking you could buy her affections with the purchase of an iPhone.  And the mis-matched relationship that resulted from it could never ever achieve fruition. 

Sorry, Krimster, but that is what comes to mind when you tell your tales of conquest.   I am a father of a daughter.   She is a beautiful woman and a special one.   I can imagine what her opinion would be of me if I put tales of  how I bagged a girl, her or her friend's ages, on the internet.

One of the rules I hope to abide by, but I haven't always in the past:  That anything I write on the internet is going to be read by members of my family.   I cannot imagine that your daughters would be proud of the things you write on here.   But then that is just me.   And we have only your opinion to say that they think appreciative thoughts that you share here how you 'bag' young women.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2019, 05:31:52 PM »
what's da point, as you ask?

that conventional wisdom would say a balding 65 yr old dewd that looks like Mr Magoo with a hot 25 yr old redhead is impossible
but as you say, you've seen it 100 times...
THE BOTH OF US HAVE SEEN THIS LITERALLY!!!
though I met Art, after you by maybe 2 year or so...

I've seen more camel toe in the FSU than a gynecologist!
in the summer in Crimea, there were two stretches of beach
where it was clothing optional
there were two groups that went there
either groups of very young girls late teens early 20s
or single women 30ish and 40ish

I used to take my kids "tubing" in the black sea
and we'd float past these beaches on the way home
and I'd see these lovely, lovely tanned girls with long blond hair
tanned like the the deep brown color of a baby fawn
with long slender limbs
so beautiful and innocent
they would smile and wave
as the current carried us by
and remember us the next day
when they waved again
one of these girls came over and gave my oldest daughter a hug (but not me, damn it!)
I ended up eventually talking to two of these, one younger and one older
the older one I spent quite a long time talking with
she was an environmental chemist and spoke pretty good English
she was pissed when I bailed and didn't take her home!!!!
but that's how hard it is for an old dewd to find a (naked!)woman in Crimea
not freakin' hard at all....

if you are well heeled,
and can afford an in ground concrete pool in your mega dacha
then your fame will spread far and wide among the local villages in the summer
including local village girls, "the rich American with the pool"

but only do this, if there are no nearby rivers or lakes
I was lucky in my location
there was once a lake, but it dried up in front of my house many, many years ago
and I had my own deep well pump
feeding a concrete pool with a german filtration and salt-chlorine cell system

the first time I had local girls over in the pool they wore these funny 30 year old bathing suits that belonged to their mom or grandmom
but if they see you without your suit
they will go au natural...
and do so automatically next time (providing my wife has taken the car and left)
all will go topless first time in the pool, if you give them margaritas
so I had a 50 meter 220V Heavy Duty Russian extension cable
running to the blender on the table by the pool
under the shade
the amount of uncovered camel toe displayed by the edge of that pool on a warm summer's evening would blow your mind
and that was from just two medium sized villages
in my absence, my sister in law's son lives there
a young big blond Russian guy, who is now in the military
but last summer I spent a week with him in my old dacha
and he partied EVERY night with the hottest local girls
I really didn't want to go into the pool because of all the DNA being spilled in it

mind boggling...
I was fu^&king speechless!
never in my life did I see such a large number of naked Russian girls at one time and place...
and we had the perfect setup
because about 30 feet away from the pool were rows of Apricot Trees blocking the view + fence + house
VERY discreet location, no street lights, girls would walk naked back and forth to the house bringing us stuff to eat...
and that poor son of a bitch is now in the Russian Army getting ready to invade Ukraine
ain't the world a funny ole kinda place?

« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 09:39:11 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2019, 05:45:23 PM »
Why do you think it's so impossible?

Ukraine is a poor country, more so in the past, and morality was virtually destroyed by over seven decades of communism.  So some young women, offered with the opportunity of escaping that poverty, will take it.  This happens in the West as well.  Do you believe Melania would have married Trump if he couldn't keep her in Manolo Blahniks and Chanel dresses?

It would only be surprising if some 60 year old American schmuck landed a woman who wasn't in desperate circumstances (and no access to a 25 year old neighbour).

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2019, 05:52:42 PM »
"Why do you think it's so impossible?"

I DON'T, NOT AT ALL
it's my belief that most of the raketa scientists on this board
would think that such a relationship would never work

and based upon my own empirical observation,
I can tell you that they're wrong

not only about this...
but about everything...

and are exactly as I have described them
nooby little turtles, lying upside down on their backs
with their tiny little feet spinning helplessly in the air...
so adorable...

« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 06:06:48 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2019, 08:14:36 PM »
Hmm, are such relationships "working"? 

If that 60 year old lost his American pension, and was living as a pauper in Ukraine, how long do you believe the 25 year old would stay with him?

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2019, 08:25:43 PM »
or, what if sex is a commodity that can be bartered for material things
and, you're also able to form a compatible relationship with your trading partner?
why not, since you have so much else in common...

I think there are some women in Ukraine who are in such "dire straits"
that they would take that deal without hesitation
and 2 or 3 years from now
someone like Art
if he looked in all the right places
could easily find a sweet flower with a fragrant bloom just a few years out of childhood
that he could transplant to his garden back in San Diego
but, that's IMPOSSIBLE right?

Ukraine has SUCH rich potential, that it BOGGLES the mind...
there's really NOTHING impossible there...
sky is the freakin limit
and sputnik after that
say hello to little strelka!

« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 09:25:45 PM by krimster2 »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2019, 09:50:49 PM »
if someone threatened to harass a Ukrainian girl in my actual presence
I would break some of their bones...

1) What if the guy is a slug?

2) What if the girl is transgender? Do you discriminate?
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2019, 12:16:16 AM »
or, what if sex is a commodity that can be bartered for material things
and, you're also able to form a compatible relationship with your trading partner?
why not, since you have so much else in common...

I think there are some women in Ukraine who are in such "dire straits"
that they would take that deal without hesitation
and 2 or 3 years from now
someone like Art
if he looked in all the right places
could easily find a sweet flower with a fragrant bloom just a few years out of childhood
that he could transplant to his garden back in San Diego
but, that's IMPOSSIBLE right?

Ukraine has SUCH rich potential, that it BOGGLES the mind...
there's really NOTHING impossible there...
sky is the freakin limit
and sputnik after that
say hello to little strelka!

That rich potential only exists, though, if the man doesn't move the woman to his home country, in most cases. 

People can do as they wish, but in the end, it is exploitation, and it isn't natural. 

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2019, 07:05:49 AM »

That rich potential only exists, though, if the man doesn't move the woman to his home country, in most cases. 

People can do as they wish, but in the end, it is exploitation, and it isn't natural. 

Exploitation is everywhere in this world. It varies as to how much Exploiters can exploit. Employers work on exploitation, it's how they get money by creaming off the top of the value their employees produce to the lesser value they pay those Employees.

Back in the nineties in the UK when there was recession and no minimum wage Employers offered abysmal wages for doing some jobs, is like in the film the Full Monty, sat at a sewing machine earning £2.50 an hour or whatever. It's not fair but prospective Employee is given a choice between that and hardship on dole money, great choice eh? Many of course chose dole money over being stuck doing many hours of hard work for pointlessly low money where after tax and extra costs they could be worse off than on the dole.

Exploitation today exists in the UK housing market where due to the high population and lack of housing supply tenants pay most of their salary out for sometimes very squalid conditions and get fleeced by Lettings Agents. Even those that buy can be made slave to the workplace through to having to pay off a vast mortgage for a piddly place depending on where they live. Only low interest rates keep the situation from becoming unbearable for many, so far.

So people exploit each other and the exploiter often exploited by those above him in a hierarchical pyramid of exploitation that most of us are subject to in some way. The more at the bottom you are usually the greater and more obvious the exploitation.

Pretty girls could be said to be the lucky ones in Ukraine, they have their looks to offer. Their are of course many pretty girls in Ukraine so they have competition. The ugly girls in dire straits and the guys can be in more of a fix. Unless they have something else then a more miserable situation than some older WM getting it on with them no doubt exists. So we could well see the pretty UW in a far superior position to their counterparts and perhaps less expoited than them. Some might dmsay for a chance to get out of Ukraine, live a comfortable life with a wealthy WM with far more wealth than they could be linked to at home they are getting a rather good deal for very little depending of course with how they feel about their family, etc.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2019, 08:11:20 AM »
"People can do as they wish, but in the end, it is exploitation, and it isn't natural.  "

a mutually beneficial relationship between two different organisms
nature does it all the time... it's called symbiosis... VERY natural....

Offline ML

« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2019, 08:46:12 AM »
We all know that gals can trade on their looks to gain an entry to a more economically prosperous country via marriage to a guy from the latter country.

I feel somewhat sorry for the guys in the disadvantaged countries who cannot do this, except in rare cases . . . like maybe 1/10th or 1/100 the volume that gals have achieved.

Yes, I know that some guys in Egypt, etc., have married obese western women . . . but focus on the vastly larger number of gals who can and do it compared to guys.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2019, 09:18:13 AM »
it's nature's way...
the animals that are more 'fit'
are the ones selected for breeding...

for "Homey" Sapiens money is a proxy indicator of fitness...
perception is reality...

100 years from now...
wealthy Chinese Executives from top tier industrial Robot mfgs
will be crusin in self-driving cars past dilapidated over crowded trailer parks in the Mid West
looking for 18 yr blond bimbos...

my Chinese name is "Sah-Mut"
it means "sand and grain"
this is my nickname in China
China is my second "spot" after Ukraine
my experience in China was about 100 times what they were in Ukraine
but NOT suitable for this forum...

if I wasn't married with Children, I'd consider living in China
but it would be hard for me to make the adjustment that would be required for living there
but, I could live the kind of lifestyle in China that only a roman emperor could enjoy...
complete with a live in bath attendant, personal valet, all young and innocent and fresh off the farm
after handing their family some cash...
would I like an 18 year old with long graceful limbs gently scrubbing my scrotum in the morning?  especially a "northener"
YES!
YES, I WOULD!!!
and I CAN GET THAT IN CHINA!!!
easily...

« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 09:39:39 AM by krimster2 »

Offline pitbull

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2019, 09:37:33 AM »
I understand that it’s easy to meet younger women in Ukraine and I’m sure most of the older guys have some amazing stories, but why fabricate stores to impress a bunch of strangers on online. I saw that picture and realised he must have met her recently, despite the context of the post seeming like it was years ago. I ask the question and was told it was an old picture and that he had even shown his wife, like you might with a picture of a past girlfriend. How do you now believe anything he says?

Putting that aside my main issue is, if I’m going to get fed absolutely useless advice presuming he knows my state of mind and and supposed past issues in relationships, at least getting it from someone who is honest, has some basic morals, doesn’t screw hookers behind his wife’s back and watch porn with his teenage daughter etc... would be much more palatable for me..... I don’t think I know a least likely guy I would want to be getting relationship advice from!!!..... Or is that BS also?
Yep you are right. The only truth is that krimster is a sex tourist and he pays for hookers. Big accomplishment for sure ;)Everything else is pure BS.
Be the person that your dog thinks you are

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2019, 10:05:01 AM »
Ignorance is more than a lack of knowledge PitBully
it's a state of mind

so don't waste my time telling me ALL about my life
because you have less than NO CLUE about my life, horrosho?...

my photos speak for themselves
so your charming thoughts on them aren't necessary
so please run along
do you know what a Venn diagram is PitBully
it's a "logic" diagram

I'm enjoying my life
how about you?

« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 03:43:40 PM by AnonMod »

Offline pitbull

« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2019, 10:12:06 AM »
I am not complaining sweetie, just stating the fact: you are just an old sex tourist with some leftover wet dreams that you spill over on this board. That's exactly the extent of you "sexuality"  :rolleyes: Well, hookers don't care much i guess ;)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 03:44:56 PM by AnonMod »

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2019, 10:30:26 AM »
Yep you are right. The only truth is that krimster is a sex tourist and he pays for hookers. Big accomplishment for sure ;)Everything else is pure BS.
Spot on.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2019, 11:03:38 AM »
"Spot on. "

see you don't know MY life
anywhere near as much as how well I know YOURS buckaroo

EVERYTHING I wrote is verifiable
but I shouldn't expect nooby little turtles to understand ANYTHING about what I write regarding Ukraine
cuz you're nooby little turtles
and I'm not gonna flip y'all over any more
so you can twirl those little legs all around trying to get upright in Ukraine
and I'm just gonna smile with just a trace of pity
and walk away
and just let nature take its course

« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 12:08:27 PM by AnonMod »

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2019, 11:15:37 AM »
"Spot on. "

see you don't know MY life
anywhere near as well as how well I know YOURS buckaroo

EVERYTHING I wrote is verifiable
but I shouldn't expect nooby little turtles to understand ANYTHING about what I write regarding Ukraine
cuz you're nooby little turtles
and I'm not gonna flip y'all over any more
so you can twirl those little legs all around trying to get upright in Ukraine
and I'm just gonna smile with just a trace of pity
and walk away
and just let nature take its course
Amusing.

You know nothing about me.
Your sexcapades are of interest to no one.
Pitbull has you pegged right.
You’re nothing but an entitled pillock and a sex tourist to boot.
One doubts whether you’re even married but if so, pity the poor woman who has to pick up your crap.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 12:08:39 PM by AnonMod »

Offline msmob

« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2019, 11:28:38 AM »

You know nothing about me.

I HAD to peek ..

" You know nothing about me" ...

priceless 

Whoooooosh went the Irony

:ROFL:

Offline Boethius

« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2019, 11:28:58 AM »
it's nature's way...
the animals that are more 'fit'
are the ones selected for breeding...

for "Homey" Sapiens money is a proxy indicator of fitness...
perception is reality...

Money is not a proxy indicator of fitness.  Money changes mentality, though, and entitlement.  Plus, those actions are predictable.

Show me in nature where an old specimen is accepted by a young mate.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2019, 11:31:21 AM »
Exploitation is everywhere in this world. It varies as to how much Exploiters can exploit. Employers work on exploitation, it's how they get money by creaming off the top of the value their employees produce to the lesser value they pay those Employees.

Back in the nineties in the UK when there was recession and no minimum wage Employers offered abysmal wages for doing some jobs, is like in the film the Full Monty, sat at a sewing machine earning £2.50 an hour or whatever. It's not fair but prospective Employee is given a choice between that and hardship on dole money, great choice eh? Many of course chose dole money over being stuck doing many hours of hard work for pointlessly low money where after tax and extra costs they could be worse off than on the dole.

Exploitation today exists in the UK housing market where due to the high population and lack of housing supply tenants pay most of their salary out for sometimes very squalid conditions and get fleeced by Lettings Agents. Even those that buy can be made slave to the workplace through to having to pay off a vast mortgage for a piddly place depending on where they live. Only low interest rates keep the situation from becoming unbearable for many, so far.

So people exploit each other and the exploiter often exploited by those above him in a hierarchical pyramid of exploitation that most of us are subject to in some way. The more at the bottom you are usually the greater and more obvious the exploitation.

Pretty girls could be said to be the lucky ones in Ukraine, they have their looks to offer. Their are of course many pretty girls in Ukraine so they have competition. The ugly girls in dire straits and the guys can be in more of a fix. Unless they have something else then a more miserable situation than some older WM getting it on with them no doubt exists. So we could well see the pretty UW in a far superior position to their counterparts and perhaps less expoited than them. Some might dmsay for a chance to get out of Ukraine, live a comfortable life with a wealthy WM with far more wealth than they could be linked to at home they are getting a rather good deal for very little depending of course with how they feel about their family, etc.

Employment is not exploitation,  There are unions, and people aren't forced to work for a particular employer.

Two hundred  years ago, you'd be the guy saying slavery is normal.

Offline pitbull

« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2019, 11:37:30 AM »
The fact that your Wife allows you to fly to Ukraine and Ukrainian teenage village girls for money (prostitution)……….

The fact that your Wife allows you to “”stick your fingers up her ass”” (your exact words Krimster, not my words. Those were your own words buddy and anyone can do a simple search and find you say those words.) and allows you to brag about it to everyone here on RWD…..

The fact that you brag over and over again how you, a 60 year-old Man, get extremely horny and nearly cum by rubbing suntan lotion on not only your Daughters’ 18 year-old friends in bikinis at your pool, but you even get horny rubbing suntan lotion on your own 18 year-old Daughter in a bikini !! (Face Palm)

Krimster, you are a disgusting, creepy 60 year-old Man.
I bet you my lunch these are just the wet dreams of the old impotent creepy ex- sex tourist.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 03:46:26 PM by AnonMod »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541387
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 2512
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2260
Total: 2270

+-Recent Posts

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:36:35 AM

Re: Navigating the longest story ever told by Stirlitz
Yesterday at 02:18:56 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Stirlitz
Yesterday at 02:12:24 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 01:56:55 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by krimster2
April 23, 2024, 07:07:31 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
April 23, 2024, 11:31:49 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Manny
April 23, 2024, 11:07:15 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
April 23, 2024, 09:50:04 AM

Re: international travel by 2tallbill
April 23, 2024, 08:20:37 AM

Re: Trippin........... by 2tallbill
April 23, 2024, 08:06:00 AM