It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: The Brilliance of Putin  (Read 8645 times)

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
The Brilliance of Putin
« on: October 02, 2019, 08:06:32 AM »
a couple of years from now all you Americans are going to realize how utterly brilliant and ruthless a politician and strategic thinker Vladimir Putin was during the years 2012-2020...

it will take a couple of years for MOST of the information to be public, but eventually the whole world will have to accept the fact that, the esteemed President of The Russian Federation, Vladimir Putin:

brought down the presidency of the united states, and used Trump to influence American foreign policy to Russia’s and NOT America’s favor...
seriously damaged the state department, CIA, FBI, and US foreign relations

did the same to Ukraine by helping Zelensky win, and Zelensky just agreed to allow the Donbass to be autonomous and hold its own vote, just like Crimea, he already withdrew battalions!!!! 
after that, Donbass will be just one simple step away from joining Russia...

he has agreed to give back PrivatBank to Kolomoisky!!!!
Chivo?
it cost the Ukrainian government 5% of a year’s GDP to bail out this bank, because Kolomoisky walked away with every kopec the bank had, and if the government hadn’t bailed out PrivatBank, the country’s largest bank, the whole economy would have crashed...

GUESS WHAT’S GOING TO HAPPEN ALL OVER AGAIN, BUT ON A BIGGER SCALE THIS TIME?

oh my, WHO will want to bail out poor Ukraine another 10 billion or 20 billion this time
when every day there’s a news story about some slimy Biden/Ukraine related this or that?
yeah, I thought so...

and that’s all it’s gonna take folks!!!!!
it goes WAYYYYY down hill from there....

all of this was engineered here, in this very building!!!!

pics enclosed, typical Moscva weather...

BTW, save all your Ukrainian kopecy!!!
they’re going away!!!!

http://www.unian.info/economics/10704210-coins-of-small-denomination-withdrawn-from-circulation-in-ukraine-from-oct-1.html

PS
this chess game is far from being over!!!
when Russian tanks are in Odessa being cheered by crowds...
THEN IT'S OVER!!!

haha, despite warnings to soldiers...
I still track Russian military units with iphone presents to relatives in the Western Military District
I know what units my relatives are in
I GPS tracked them when they were on maneuvers!!!
I will know when it's all gonna roll

« Last Edit: October 02, 2019, 08:20:15 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Gator

• Trips: > 10
Re: The Brilliance of Putin
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2019, 01:57:21 PM »
Russia is taking over Ukraine?  Reminds me of Winston Churchill when informed that the Italians had allied with Hitler.  "We had Italy in WW I.  It's only fair that Germany has them for WW II." 

Hasn't much of the wealth of Ukraine, its young brilliant STEM graduates, already left?  It was corruption not Putin that compelled them to leave.  Sad.

Offline msmob

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2019, 02:15:34 PM »
Krimster

I am a little 'confused'...

The UA President...if he is Mr K's byatch...Privat Bank being saved is hardly going to make VVP over the moon...

It's not like Mr K and he were busom buddies..

Mr K paid big money to ensure pro Russia 'rebels' met with a sticky end on his watch as da guv man in DnPr......

Are you telling us you are in with the franchised corrupt bunch, now?...

« Last Edit: October 03, 2019, 12:44:44 AM by msmob »

Offline BC

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2019, 04:01:23 PM »
I do agree that having our dirty laundry (not only those worn by Trump) hanging in the trees has considerably tarnished the image of the US and limited our influence on many fronts.

We really are a 'checkers' clan while others play chess. I do get the feeling we are being played on many fronts.

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2019, 04:58:07 PM »
a couple of years from now all you Americans are going to realize how utterly brilliant and ruthless a politician and strategic thinker Vladimir Putin was during the years 2012-2020...

it will take a couple of years for MOST of the information to be public, but eventually the whole world will have to accept the fact that, the esteemed President of The Russian Federation, Vladimir Putin:

brought down the presidency of the united states, and used Trump to influence American foreign policy to Russia’s and NOT America’s favor...
seriously damaged the state department, CIA, FBI, and US foreign relations

Does it matter what the Americans think. I just talked to a 70 yo RW. She just came back from Moscow and Kaliningrad. She was in near tears when describing the life in Russia. Her son and daughter in law are struggling. Her sister can't live on the pension in Moscow since cost of living is so expensive. She helps her sister. She said everybody is angry and stressed. She can feel it just walking down the street. At any given time she can hear one Russian can tell another F U! She sees her friends get old and grumpy complaining all the time. She looks young and vibrant for a 70 yo. She says she's happy in America and will never go back to Russia to live. Putin is in charge. He is the primary driver for molding his country into the way it is. Brilliant?
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2019, 12:47:39 AM »
Sad story,

VVP is keeping the lid on a volcano...

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2019, 11:58:08 AM »
You overestimate Putin.  Russia can't even get its own house in order, let alone bring down the US.

The best way to manipulate Americans is to yell "Russia", "Russia", "Russia".  Would an allegation that the UK or Italy interfered in US elections have had any effect on Americans, conditioned to distrust Russia?

This post was composed without the aid of google. 

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online krimster2

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2019, 08:53:48 PM »
over 100 pages of the Mueller report documented the use of Russian political engineering in the 2016 election in the USA...

no mention of any other country ever doing the same thing was in the report, for the simple reason, that no one other than Russia interfered....

instead, other countries like the UK and Australia tried to warn us...

Trump’s electoral college victory can be attributed to 76,000 actual votes...

and the negative campaign based on WikiLeaks, targeted facebook ads from Cambridge Analytical, the phony FBI server scandal, etc. produced a big drop in Hillary’s numbers, more than enough to produce the 76,000 vote difference...

so yeah, the GRU is what made Trump President in 2016....
and it wants to repeat it’s success for 2020....

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2019, 11:57:25 PM »
Unless James Comey is a Russian asset, I don't think you can attribute Hillary Clinton's loss to the Russians.  IIRC (and I may be wrong), Comey's reopening of the email investigation, only two weeks before the election, was a bombshell.

This is Michael Moore on July 20, 2016. Is he a Russian agent too?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/07/21/_michael_moore_i_think_trump_is_going_to_win.html

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online krimster2

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2019, 06:40:17 PM »
I would urge yo to read the first 100+ pages of the Meuller Report...
it shows how the GRU used Cambridge Analytica to influence 50 million facebook users for Trump

http://epic.org/privacy/facebook/cambridge-analytica/
http://www.businessinsider.com/second-ex-cambridge-analytica-employee-subpoenaed-by-mueller-report-2019-2

this magnified what comey did
and what wikileaks did
and was just one of a 100 tricks the Russians used in 2016 and again in 2019...
because one thing you can be SURE OF WITH RUSSIANS!!!
if something succeeds, 100% there will be sequels...
kinda like a Rambo movie...

Offline BillyB

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2019, 07:31:00 PM »
Comey's reopening of the email investigation, only two weeks before the election, was a bombshell.

Trump would be lucky to have an email investigation opened on him by the FBI right before an election and then announced he did no wrong. Trump instead were bombarded by the media on other things.

He had a dozen sexual assault and rape allegations announced a month before the election. Some were allegations he walked into rooms where girls were changing their clothes to raping a child.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/allegations-women-have-made-against-donald-trump-n665731

Right before the election, it was announced the FBI was investigating the Trump campaign for dealings with the Russians.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html

Two weeks before the election, it was announced Trump is involved in 4000+ lawsuits.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/10/25/pending-lawsuits-donald-trump-presidency/92666382/

There's more dirt brought out on Trump right before the election but too tired to Google.

I would urge yo to read the first 100+ pages of the Meuller Report...
it shows how the GRU used Cambridge Analytica to influence 50 million facebook users for Trump

After talking to people about this and reading these forums, there is nobody I know or anybody knows that decided to vote based off what they read on Facebook. Almost everybody made up their minds about the candidates way before election day.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2019, 08:13:38 PM »
And nearly 3 million more who voted in the wrong place for the 'winner'...

Online krimster2

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2019, 05:39:02 PM »
http://www.kyivpost.com/article/opinion/op-ed/timothy-ash-ukrainegate-donbas-and-privatbank.html

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! people in the West are starting to see the new picture that is emerging from Ukraine/Russia....
SURPRISE!!!!

are all you MAGA cucks in the USA enjoying your Peach Mint Ice Cream?
remember, a little sodium hydroxide into solution before the sodium cyanide otherwise the cyanide gas just slowly fizzes out...

I'll miss you guys when you all disappear from the board...

Offline BillyB

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2019, 06:14:26 PM »
Ukraine investigating Burisma is a good thing but the author of the article think it’s a bad thing. Ukraine is not targeting any of Trump’s political opponents to affect an American election.

Online krimster2

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2019, 08:41:05 PM »
"Ukraine is not targeting any of Trump’s political opponents to affect an American election. "

YOU'RE RIGHT!!!  RUSSIA IS!!!!  NOT UKRAINE!!!!!

Ukraine
  Is
    Not
      Dead
        Yet!!!

but there are a lot of ugly lookin' birds gatherin' in the trees above...

« Last Edit: October 08, 2019, 08:43:35 PM by krimster2 »

Online krimster2

« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2019, 12:55:56 PM »
http://www.citjourno.org/peoplebib

disclaimer: moy krisha organizatsiya “org chart” is under one of the squares...

isn’t it darned funny how kolomoisky is singing the praises of Russia, pochemo?
http://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/13/world/europe/ukraine-ihor-kolomoisky-russia.html

because... this is AFTER his TWO most recent legal setbacks, first in Kyiv and then in London
he might NOT be getting PrivatBank back after all...
Putin’s next step is to cut the gas supply to Ukraine by at first 75% and then later by 90%
sometime early next fall...

about a month after he cuts the gas, he will announce a “military exercise” of the western military district in Rostov....

ok, are you guys ready for this?
it WON’T actually be an exercise, but the real deal to surround Kyiv and Odessa in 48 hour from launch....

I’ve SEEN the freakin’ charts in two separate Russian military bases that I was wandering around in last year!

last year there was a lot of “pushback” from the senior military leadership about this plan...
this year, they are more accepting...
it’s coming folks!
they will take half of Ukraine almost without firing a single shot....
and the positions the Ukrainian military has withdrawn to, will be decimated by the Russian and Belarussian airforce by the time ground forces reach them in 24 hours

« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 01:00:50 PM by krimster2 »

Offline jone

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2019, 01:31:21 PM »
Right,

Lukashenko is going after Ukraine.   I think everyone here believes that already.   He decimates Ukraine, along with Russia and then gets.....what?   A kiss on the cheek from Putin?   

:ROFL:
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Gator

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2019, 02:12:52 PM »
...they will take half of Ukraine almost without firing a single shot....
and the positions the Ukrainian military has withdrawn to, will be decimated by the Russian and Belarussian airforce by the time ground forces reach them in 24 hours

Will never happen.  Putin is too busy pursuing another aspect of his brilliance - his singing career.   He received a recent boost when winning the TV talent show "The Voice."  Putin's voice mesmerized one judge to the point of catatonia (or did he have a stroke?). 

http://www.georgianjournal.ge/entertainment/24611-putin-sings-on-russian-voice-show.html

Offline BillyB

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2019, 02:30:47 PM »
I’ve SEEN the freakin’ charts in two separate Russian military bases that I was wandering around in last year!

Are you a spy or just a tourist and top secret battle plans were just lying around for anybody to see?

Putin has plans to invade Ukraine. He also has plans to negotiate. The people working for Putin offers a wide array of plans for Putin to choose from. Usually military action is considered a last resort for any world leader. Anyway, if you took a photo of those charts, send them to Trump so he can prepare counter measures accordingly.

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2019, 03:21:42 PM »
Russia has one aircraft carrier...the Kuznetsov...and it is out of commission.
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Online krimster2

« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2019, 03:26:59 PM »
Russia has a HUGE aircraft carrier called Crimea....
big airbase capacity increase - double just in last year

Offline ML

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2019, 03:29:00 PM »
Russia has one aircraft carrier...the Kuznetsov...and it is out of commission.

I don't think it would really be needed for an invasion of Ukraine.

Not a real big body of water between the two countries.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online krimster2

« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2019, 08:18:03 AM »
all of northern crimea has long range Iskander missiles on the ready!
they arrived in Simferopol last year and with these specialized road transports and crews from Rostov
and these svoliche clogged up the freeways outta simpheropol ALL summer long - svoliche!

Belbeck is now twice as big as it used to be and full of long range SU-30 bombers baby!
Russian military has also taken over part of the main airport while new runways are being constructed EVERYWHERE in Krim...
if you ever get to see how MASSIVE an SU-30 is up close and even feel and touch it
you will understand that this is a DEATH MACHINE ON FREAKING STEROIDS comparable in every way to the American F-15
I would not want to be on the receiving end of even one of these
and I see SU-30s on every available runway there is in Crimea!
you could bomb Dresden or Tokyo with what Russia has assembled on Crimea
I've seen it WITH MY OWN EYES!!
PLUS ISKANERS all up and down the northern coast of crimea mainly off of the mountain roads
so there's NOW a lotta military traffic on these roads - so be careful! spossiba bratya!

in addition to air power, there is an amphibious assault force that has been established and is training in Sevastopol
this is going to be deployed to secure the southern flank while the main force rushes out of Donbas en masse towards Odessa and Kyiv
with simultaneous attacks coming from Belarus and Transnystria

Ukraine has had to pull its forces back from from Donbas and are currently deployed in under fortified positions that are completely vulnerable to Russian air power

once the Belbeck shock battalion gets activated (and they're ALREADY in Ukraine)
and once they start doin all kinds of mischief....game over...

if you happen to be in Ukraine during this time period, STAY INSIDE! have two weeks of food, fill your bath tub and large containers with water...
wait out the first week before surrendering to anti-fascist coalition forces and be escorted to your embassy
and wave goodby to Ukraine!

save all your Ukrainian coins, these will be super popular items on ebay about 10 years from now!
they'll make good presents for your grandchildren
but hurry! they are QUICKLY disappearing!

« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 12:27:49 PM by krimster2 »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2019, 09:53:18 AM »

Today, Russia returns 3 naval vessels they seized from Ukraine a year ago. Why would they do that if they're going to war against Ukraine? Me thinks Putin is going to give peace a chance as long as Ukraine allows autonomy to the Eastern regions which opens the door to Russia claiming that land in the future without firing a shot.

http://www.dw.com/en/russia-returns-navy-vessels-seized-from-ukraine/a-51286196

Offline Gator

« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2019, 11:32:24 AM »

if you ever get to see how MASSIVE an SU-30 is up close and even feel and touch it
you will understand that this is a DEATH MACHINE ON FREAKING STEROIDS comparable in every way to the American F-15

I realize Russia dedicates a higher percentage of its budget to the military, and the F-15 is old (introduced in 1967), and is being replaced by the F-22 and F-35.  Are you sure the Russian economy can produce something "comparable in every way" to the fourth-generation F-15?   

Who is buying the SU-30?  Didn't India return its SU-30s to Russia? 

Over the years how has Russian military fighting equipment (tanks, fighters, etc.)  compared with American equipment in actual combat?  I concede the Ak-47.   

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541008
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1859
Total: 1870

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM