It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Best of Intentions meet the Worst of Intentions  (Read 58493 times)

Offline golden25

Re: Best of Intentions meet the Worst of Intentions
« Reply #125 on: June 12, 2011, 01:01:23 PM »
In the thread 2 above / before this one 1russiangirl1 asked If Sasha / Aleksandra's modeling career ever took off. see the photo enclosed
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 01:13:08 PM by golden25 »

Offline golden25

« Reply #126 on: June 12, 2011, 01:05:57 PM »
1russiangirl1  heres 1 more photo showing Sasha / Aleksandra's modeling career

Offline Maxx2

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #127 on: June 12, 2011, 01:09:38 PM »

correcting
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 01:12:40 PM by Maxx2 »

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #128 on: June 12, 2011, 01:09:54 PM »
Gary,

Do you own the copyright to those photos? If not, your posts may be a violation of the RWD Terms of Service - AND - they may expose you to claims for copyright infringement.

- Dan

Offline golden25

« Reply #129 on: June 12, 2011, 01:14:56 PM »
Hi Dan  these are from her facebook account,  So i assumed it was OK,  please advise?

Offline BC

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #130 on: June 12, 2011, 01:25:19 PM »
Hi Dan  these are from her facebook account,  So i assumed it was OK,  please advise?

Might make a difference if the photo's in the facebook account can be openly viewed without first being invited to view as a 'friend'.  Best to read facebook's terms of service and copyright statements.

Offline justme121

« Reply #131 on: August 15, 2014, 09:45:50 PM »
This woman, Elena, now is in Florida, milking other rich gents. Be careful, guys.

Offline golden25

« Reply #132 on: August 16, 2014, 06:17:47 AM »
WOW JUSTME121 you sure hit the nail on the head with the term MILKING !!

She gives massages now, i know what kind of massages they are, they are a vertical massages with a happy but messing ending, i have had those from her, shes not that great at it and you sure would not want to have to  pay for her for it.

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #133 on: August 18, 2014, 11:04:10 AM »
This woman, Elena, now is in Florida, milking other rich gents. Be careful, guys.

Sounds like Elena made another enemy.

Offline Slumba

• Banned Member
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #134 on: August 20, 2014, 12:53:36 PM »
Any photos that appeared in a print ad, or on a modeling agency site - the use of such pictures could be covered under fair use, I think?  Of course I don't know the origin of the above photos.
Me gusta ir de compras con mi tarjeta verde...

Offline Sender

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #135 on: July 25, 2015, 11:50:02 PM »
Okay, so we know what happened to the women.  What I want to know is, nine years later, what happened to Gary?  Is he okay?  Did he find someone?

Offline RoboCop

• Spouse's Country: Azerbaijan
« Reply #136 on: August 21, 2015, 06:43:50 AM »
Thanks for sharing Gary's story. I am sorry to hear about what he's gone through. I hope things work out for him in the end and that he finds the love he is looking for.
Married 3 years now, with a 2 year old son. Wife is from Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan.

Offline Eximio

« Reply #137 on: November 15, 2015, 12:35:35 PM »
This sort of thing is exactly what I fear when it come to EW.

DV laws in the US are a scam.  Yes, some women really are abused and need help.  But these laws (supported by the federal law "Violence Against Women Act") in most states mean that a man is guilty until he can prove himself innocent - e.g., the opposite of "innocent until proven innocent."  It is impossible to prove a negative, so men that are falsely accused can rarely exonerate themselves.  Pretty much any lawyer (except the "DV advocate" type lawyers) that works in this field will tell you this.

So, what we have in the US is a DV system that is easily scammed.  And EW are exceptionally good at scamming "the system."  They have to do that in order to survive in their corrupt home countries.  Thus, it is a perfect combination of a very scam-able and corrupt DV system and women that have been trained since birth to scam such systems.

I am sure there are a lot of wonderful EW women with good values.  But the risk is very high, so if you are going in this direction, keep your eyes wide open!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 04:17:48 PM by Eximio »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Best of Intentions meet the Worst of Intentions
« Reply #138 on: November 15, 2015, 01:11:02 PM »
This sort of thing is exactly what I fear when it come to EW.

There is nothing that can be written in these pages to help protect the truly
gullible. If a man can't tell if a woman loves him or not then he shouldn't
pursue an FSUW he should go to his local church and get the pastor to
recommend a girl for him.

Here are three pieces of advice that all men should keep in mind.

FSUW are not for entry level daters: If you are a beginning dater, stop
and get some local experience first, before dipping your toe in international
waters.

If you expect a scam everywhere you look, you will find a scam
everywhere you look:

Paranoia big destroyyyyaaa! You can wreck more international
relationships by falsely accusing an FSUW of being a scammer.
Want to avoid a scam? listen, watch her face and eyes and remember
what she says. The scammers will out themselves if you just pay attention.
The good girls will enjoy your attentiveness. It's a win-win

Never marry a woman you don't know if you only have two weeks of vacation
a year then you are barking up the wrong tree. It's impossible to know a woman
with only two weeks of boots on the ground. If you have limited vacation time,
change jobs, offer to work weekends and holidays and get more time for travel
or don't pursue a foreign woman.

Udachi!

Bill
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 01:14:26 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #139 on: November 15, 2015, 01:15:51 PM »
If a man can't tell if a woman loves him or not then he shouldn't pursue an FSUW he should go to his local church and get the pastor to recommend a girl for him.

I disagree with this, primarily because I saw Ukrainian men, who obviously know their language, and are part of the culture, and had the luxury of time, be fooled by women who married those men until their goal was achieved.  Unless you have personally witnessed this, you can't know how easy it is to be fooled.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #140 on: November 15, 2015, 01:28:07 PM »

I disagree with this, primarily because I saw Ukrainian men, who obviously know their language, and are part of the culture, and had the luxury of time, be fooled by women who married those men until their goal was achieved.  Unless you have personally witnessed this, you can't know how easy it is to be fooled.

That's why I wrote this:

There is nothing that can be written in these pages to help protect the truly
gullible.

Gullibility comes from all types and all walks of life. Some men are not as gullible as
they might seem. They often lie to themselves about things that their eyes, ears and
brain tell them aren't true.

I can't help a man who is either gullible or refuses to admit the truth. There was a man
on another forum who got locked in his room by his girl on New Years eve so that she
could go out and have fun. She hit him with a taxi scam as well. Myself and several others
(that are here on this forum) tried an intervention on his behalf and he refused.

That man was unteachable, unreachable and doomed. We can't help the doomed, we
can only point it out to the newbies and lurkers so that they can hopefully learn from it.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #141 on: November 15, 2015, 01:40:04 PM »
I agree with a lot of what 2tall wrote and with Boethius' amendment. I guy can never tell so hopefully luck will be on his side. I've seen some pretty clueless men succeed and some real sharp guys fail. By "sharp guys" I mean Divorce and Immigration attorneys having what happened to Gary happen to them.

Gary and I keep in regularly touch. We just talked last week.

Sasha, are you out there? Join up and gives us your side and the latest OK?

« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 01:46:48 PM by Maxx2 »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #142 on: November 15, 2015, 01:57:20 PM »
That's why I wrote this: Gullibility comes from all types and all walks of life. Some men are not as gullible as they might seem. They often lie to themselves about things that their eyes, ears and brain tell them aren't true. I can't help a man who is either gullible or refuses to admit the truth. There was a man on another forum who got locked in his room by his girl on New Years eve so that she could go out and have fun. She hit him with a taxi scam as well. Myself and several others (that are here on this forum) tried an intervention on his behalf and he refused. That man was unteachable, unreachable and doomed. We can't help the doomed, we can only point it out to the newbies and lurkers so that they can hopefully learn from it.

I disagree.  It has nothing to do with gullibility.  It is our inborn quality to want to be in something clean, that is unsmeared.  A person in love cannot see that someone will use the weakness of his or her  love for her or his advancement. 

You probably got smart after the first or second time you were burned there.

Very, very many of the women you WM marry were, or come from families that were, informants, that did horrible things, destroyed the lives of others, and they did so with honour and satisfaction.  They don't advertise this to you, in fact, they actively lie about it, and you believe them.  Is that gullibility?

You also refer to all the "tips" Elena's Models gives to FSUW to attract a man.  This is gullibility, yet you endorse it, rather than see it for what it is.

I was once in chat at one of these sites when two RW, very popular on the forum, women that many of the WM praised on the forum, they were exactly the type of woman they wanted, were chatting, in Russian, purposely employing language that could not be run through google.  I understood about 75% of it (my vocabulary of dirty words is rather limited), but I passed it on to the better half, as I thought what I did understand had to be mistaken.  His conclusion (and he remembers it to this day, though it was some time ago) was, to put it mildly, neither was looking for love from a WM, they were looking for a lifestyle, and their discussion, in terms of its cynicism and potential exploitation, was shocking.  Well, not so shocking to him, he's seen a lot of that.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 02:43:50 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #143 on: November 15, 2015, 02:18:40 PM »

I have noticed since 2003 a false bravado from men that because they are experienced they understand the true intentions of their women. I've seen some spectacular failures with them years later.

Offline Larry1

« Reply #144 on: November 15, 2015, 04:06:08 PM »
I can't help a man who is either gullible or refuses to admit the truth. There was a man
on another forum who got locked in his room by his girl on New Years eve so that she
could go out and have fun. She hit him with a taxi scam as well. Myself and several others
(that are here on this forum) tried an intervention on his behalf and he refused.

That man was unteachable, unreachable and doomed. We can't help the doomed, we
can only point it out to the newbies and lurkers so that they can hopefully learn from it.

I was there that evening in the chatroom. Six or eight people tried to explain to the guy what was happening and encourage him to meet someone else while he was there. He wouldn't budge. Bill scoured EM and pulled up 12-15 profiles of girls in the city he was in. I offered to introduce him to a nice girl I knew in the city.

He was in his apartment New Year's Eve because the girl (WOVO trip) he went to visit told him she was at the city's police department all night because the store she managed had been burglarized that night. I related this entire story to a sharp FSUW I knew. Out of curiosity she called the police department and asked them if there had been any burglaries of businesses there on New Year's Eve. The police told her there had not been.

And this was after he took the girl shopping and bought her a dress to wear on New Year's Eve. 

Incidentally, her photo is in the gallery here.

Offline Eximio

« Reply #145 on: November 15, 2015, 04:35:04 PM »

Gullibility comes from all types and all walks of life. Some men are not as gullible as
they might seem. They often lie to themselves about things that their eyes, ears and
brain tell them aren't true.

I can't help a man who is either gullible or refuses to admit the truth.

I agree with this.  In fact, I would go further and to say that a large number of WM are gullible when it comes to American Women.  Gullible, ignorant, probably willfully oblivious, and deeply influenced by Western media.

I suppose most people here know about the DV laws.  But most men do not.  They do not realize that just one call placed to 911 by a devious woman can put him out of his house for a very long time, perhaps for good.  They do not realize that an accusation of DV will be treated as gospel truth in the courts.  They do not realize that 99% of the time they can't get justice.  They do not realize that "justice" has nothing to do with it.  DV laws are about feminist ideology, giving the power of the state to women.

This environment is starting to extend to rape.  Just witness all the hysteria about "rape culture" on college campuses.  Enrollment in US universities is 60% women now.  Women that attend college in the US are among the most privileged women in the entire women.  They are also in one of the most safe environments in the world when on the campus of their university.  There is no "rape culture" on college campuses, but the media laps it up.  Even Obama cited feminist's bogus statistics about rape on college campuses ("1 in 3 women on campus will be raped").  Again, this is about feminist ideology, about giving the power of the state to women in order to beat down "The Patriarchy."

Another poster recommended not going into things with too much paranoia.  But in my view, there is a healthy degree of paranoia when dealing with any woman.  Keep your thoughts to yourself, but observe carefully with your eyes wide open, and do your best to delay the deep dive of falling in love until you have a lot of evidence that the woman can be trusted.

If you are a combination of smart and lucky, you can find an FSU that doesn't buy into any of this feminist nonsense and will literally take up arms to help you if you get caught up in it.  Because, the fact is, most of them thing feminism is nonsense.  But if you chose poorly or you are unwise or unlucky, you get the worst of everything - a scammer that can play the system 1,000 time better than your average American women.

In my opinion, pursuing an FSU is a high risk, high reward equation.

Offline Eximio

« Reply #146 on: November 15, 2015, 04:35:40 PM »
I agree with this.  In fact, I would go further and say that a large number of WM are gullible when it comes to American Women.  Gullible, ignorant, probably willfully oblivious, and deeply influenced by Western media.

I suppose most people here know about the DV laws.  But most men do not.  They do not realize that just one call placed to 911 by a devious woman can put him out of his house for a very long time, perhaps for good.  They do not realize that an accusation of DV will be treated as gospel truth in the courts.  They do not realize that 99% of the time they can't get justice.  They do not realize that "justice" has nothing to do with it.  DV laws are about feminist ideology, giving the power of the state to women.

This environment is starting to extend to rape.  Just witness all the hysteria about "rape culture" on college campuses.  Enrollment in US universities is 60% women now.  Women that attend college in the US are among the most privileged women in the entire women.  They are also in one of the most safe environments in the world when on the campus of their university.  There is no "rape culture" on college campuses, but the media laps it up.  Even Obama cited feminist's bogus statistics about rape on college campuses ("1 in 3 women on campus will be raped").  Again, this is about feminist ideology, about giving the power of the state to women in order to beat down "The Patriarchy."

Another poster recommended not going into things with too much paranoia.  But in my view, there is a healthy degree of paranoia when dealing with any woman.  Keep your thoughts to yourself, but observe carefully with your eyes wide open, and do your best to delay the deep dive of falling in love until you have a lot of evidence that the woman can be trusted.

If you are a combination of smart and lucky, you can find an FSU that doesn't buy into any of this feminist nonsense and will literally take up arms to help you if you get caught up in it.  Because, the fact is, most of them thing feminism is nonsense.  But if you chose poorly or you are unwise or unlucky, you get the worst of everything - a scammer that can play the system 1,000 time better than your average American women.

In my opinion, pursuing an FSU is a high risk, high reward equation.

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #147 on: November 15, 2015, 04:41:13 PM »

Good post Eximio.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #148 on: November 15, 2015, 04:45:48 PM »
I disagreed with almost everything in his post, Maxx. :)

Eximio exhibits the type of attitudes that give WM a bad name.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #149 on: November 15, 2015, 04:47:16 PM »
I was there that evening in the chatroom. Six or eight people tried to explain to the guy what was happening and encourage him to meet someone else while he was there. He wouldn't budge. Bill scoured EM and pulled up 12-15 profiles of girls in the city he was in. I offered to introduce him to a nice girl I knew in the city.

He was in his apartment New Year's Eve because the girl (WOVO trip) he went to visit told him she was at the city's police department all night because the store she managed had been burglarized that night. I related this entire story to a sharp FSUW I knew. Out of curiosity she called the police department and asked them if there had been any burglaries of businesses there on New Year's Eve. The police told her there had not been.

And this was after he took the girl shopping and bought her a dress to wear on New Year's Eve. 

Incidentally, her photo is in the gallery here.

I recall telling that poster that no one works on New Year's Eve, and he was being lied to.  Was he gullible?  No.  He was lonely and wilfully blind.  He wanted to see something good and clean.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541386
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 3510
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 3503
Total: 3513

+-Recent Posts

Re: Navigating the longest story ever told by Stirlitz
Today at 02:18:56 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Stirlitz
Today at 02:12:24 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Trenchcoat
Today at 01:56:55 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:07:31 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 11:31:49 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Manny
Yesterday at 11:07:15 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:50:04 AM

Re: international travel by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 08:20:37 AM

Re: Trippin........... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 08:06:00 AM

Re: Trippin........... by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:09:50 AM