It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: What's the Best Way to Find a Russian Bride?  (Read 5714 times)

Offline ukrainet

• Commercial Member
  • Contact Russian Brides @ http://bit.ly/GLL1xp
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: None (yet)
What's the Best Way to Find a Russian Bride?
« on: March 16, 2012, 02:36:21 AM »
I have been counseling men and helping them to search for their foreign brides for almost a decade now and no matter how many different slants I see on the whole “Russian Bride” scenario, correspondence, “chat,” socials, etc, the song remains the same.The best way to find your Russian Bride is to visit reputable, legitimate and recommended local agencies in the Former Soviet Union. That being said, it’s not exactly that simple either.
Correspondence is simply a crapshoot at best. Chat is really just the new “900” number for foreign “dating.” Socials are just a breeding ground for opportunists that don’t mind getting their hands “dirty” in person. Websites that utilize these methods simply provide those with less than honorable motives a vehicle to rob men not only of their money, but of their hopes, dreams and self respect as well. Conversely, they prevent many women that are genuinely trying to find a foreign husband from doing so as well. After experiencing these things, most men and women, not realizing that there is a better and more efficient way, simply give up and go on about their lives. Are these sites the driving force behind this problem?
I wouldn’t say that they are the driving force, but they certainly are not doing anything significant to protect either party from harm. It’s like I have always said, “If there is a way to manipulate the system, someone will find it and manipulate it.” After years and years of taking clients to the Former Soviet Union and trying to help them meet the ladies to whom they have written and with whom they have chatted I have formed an opinion about why things are the way that they are. It’s no shocker or revelation. It all comes down to money.
This is my theory; you see the problem is that in the beginning of the internet, finding a Russian Bride on line was probably much more innocent and straight forward, in the same way that ...
To read the rest of this article visit the Russian Brides Blog at
RBS:http://www.ukrainetx.com/kherson-brides-blog-details-13.htm
Contact Russian Brides @ http://www.ukrainetx.com

Offline BC

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: What's the Best Way to Find a Russian Bride?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 08:13:00 AM »
My experience to finding a Russian Bride?...

Don't even look for one..

quello che sarà sarà

Offline ECOCKS

• To those who deserve it, good luck.
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2012, 09:36:47 AM »
My experience to finding a Russian Bride?...

Don't even look for one..

quello che sarà sarà

Ditto.
Pick and choose carefully among the advice offered and consider the source carefully. PM, Skype or email if you care to chat or discuss

Offline vaiano777

• Commercial Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2012, 12:44:46 PM »
I explained many different ways in my book. I hope I am able to promote it here. This is where the moderator sent me.

www.lovinginukraine.com

I will include my intention that I wrote in the book, prior to the introduction.

Intention of this book

For many men, the quest for the girl of their dreams has taken them through many twists and turns and has eluded them despite many years of time, effort, and energy trying to satisfy that which all men crave; love and companionship. Unfortunately the majority of men approach the process of finding love in a fashion that inevitably leads to failure, which in turns leads to emotional and financial devastation. The casualties far exceed the successes and it is this knowledge which has inspired me to commit years of my time and tens of thousands of hours of research into understanding the reasons behind these failures, but more importantly, helping to understand how to make men’s quest a success. The ultimate goal of this publication is to help each man to find and keep the girl of his dreams, and thus breaking down previously impenetrable barriers to matrimonial happiness.   

This book is for that man who wants to get married, perhaps wants children, has children, or that doesn’t mind a girl with a child. I believe in a healthy, long-lasting, beautiful relationship between a man and a woman. My goal is to try to help the man who is coming to Russia, Ukraine, or Eastern Europe with the purpose of finding a bride. I want to help the man who is looking for love and is looking for a life partner.

This book is not geared toward those men who might be seeking the casual encounter. While you will likely find some of the information in this book useful, it wasn’t designed specifically for you. The book might help you too, but that is not my intention.

The ultimate goal of this book is to help those with an open mind and those that are open to being helped. If you believe you already know exactly what to do in order to succeed in your quest for a Russian/Ukrainian bride, then you do not need this book. But, if you believe it is possible for you to see, hear, or learn something you had not seen, heard, or learned previously; then this book will help you. If you think it is possible for you to learn at least one useful piece of information from this book, then this book will be worth it for you to read. You will get out of this book as much as you put into it. My request is that as you begin to read this book, you ask yourself a few simple questions;

What can I see that I have not seen before?

What can I learn that I had not learned before?

What new point of view can I consider that I had not considered before?

How can I tweak my current knowledge or opinion in a way that might improve my chances of reaching my goals?

How can I achieving my dream of finding a Russian/Ukrainian bride and having the long term, healthy relationship that I so deeply desire?
You can get everything you want in life by helping enough other people get what they want - Zig Ziglar  - Ukrainian Girls

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 1994
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1983
Total: 1993

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM