It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Webinar Age Difference  (Read 5420 times)

Offline Mark Davis

• Commercial Member
  • Mark & Anna Davis
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Webinar Age Difference
« on: April 25, 2012, 11:45:33 AM »
I'm hosting the Topic on my Webinar tomorrow night . . . FYIhttp://archive.aweber.com/europeandream/BWEl./h/Age_Differences_What_do.htm
Best wishes for your success,
Mark & Anna Davis
Co-Founders
http://www.DreamConnections.com
Free 10-Day Video Course Available Online

Offline Mark Davis

• Commercial Member
  • Mark & Anna Davis
Re: Webinar Age Difference
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 02:46:31 PM »
Last night we hosted the full Webinar on, "What's AGE Got To Do With It?" and had over 60 men on the call.

I covered 20 slides on my experience and advice and then opened the time to Q&A.  We had guys in their 20's and 50's who all had different questions.  Here's the link to the replay:

Mark & Anna Davis
Co-Founders

Offline Mark Davis

• Commercial Member
  • Mark & Anna Davis
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 11:40:26 PM »
I want to thank 2tallbill and the others from the forum who chose to attend the Webinar on Age Gaps.  Your questions and contributions helped for making it a great discussion.  I think we covered it.  It was one of the highest rated educational symposiums we've done - and also the highest attended.  Thanks again to everyone who participated!

Mark & Anna Davis
Co-Founders

Offline vaiano777

• Commercial Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2012, 12:48:57 PM »
My book is not free like the one listed above for a reason. It is a full length book, written by someone that came to Ukraine and integrated into the culture without a translator. I will include the intention of the book, and if you are interested, let me know or check out my blog for free via the website.

www. lovinginukraine.com

I will include my intention that I wrote in the book, prior to the introduction.

Intention of this book

For many men, the quest for the girl of their dreams has taken them through many twists and turns and has eluded them despite many years of time, effort, and energy trying to satisfy that which all men crave; love and companionship. Unfortunately the majority of men approach the process of finding love in a fashion that inevitably leads to failure, which in turns leads to emotional and financial devastation. The casualties far exceed the successes and it is this knowledge which has inspired me to commit years of my time and tens of thousands of hours of research into understanding the reasons behind these failures, but more importantly, helping to understand how to make men’s quest a success. The ultimate goal of this publication is to help each man to find and keep the girl of his dreams, and thus breaking down previously impenetrable barriers to matrimonial happiness.   

This book is for that man who wants to get married, perhaps wants children, has children, or that doesn’t mind a girl with a child. I believe in a healthy, long-lasting, beautiful relationship between a man and a woman. My goal is to try to help the man who is coming to Russia, Ukraine, or Eastern Europe with the purpose of finding a bride. I want to help the man who is looking for love and is looking for a life partner.

This book is not geared toward those men who might be seeking the casual encounter. While you will likely find some of the information in this book useful, it wasn’t designed specifically for you. The book might help you too, but that is not my intention.

The ultimate goal of this book is to help those with an open mind and those that are open to being helped. If you believe you already know exactly what to do in order to succeed in your quest for a Russian/Ukrainian bride, then you do not need this book. But, if you believe it is possible for you to see, hear, or learn something you had not seen, heard, or learned previously; then this book will help you. If you think it is possible for you to learn at least one useful piece of information from this book, then this book will be worth it for you to read. You will get out of this book as much as you put into it. My request is that as you begin to read this book, you ask yourself a few simple questions;

What can I see that I have not seen before?

What can I learn that I had not learned before?

What new point of view can I consider that I had not considered before?

How can I tweak my current knowledge or opinion in a way that might improve my chances of reaching my goals?

How can I achieving my dream of finding a Russian/Ukrainian bride and having the long term, healthy relationship that I so deeply desire?

You can get everything you want in life by helping enough other people get what they want - Zig Ziglar  - Ukrainian Girls

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541279
Total Topics: 20859
Most Online Today: 2190
Most Online Ever: 12701