It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Where are all the average girls?  (Read 8813 times)

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Where are all the average girls?
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2019, 12:33:15 PM »

Different times, different situation so not comparable. Theoretically a not so pretty girl may want the same/similar as a model girl but her options are fewer. In the UK a woman has to be married to a guy for 5 years before she gets a claim on the guys wealth. So they are unlikely to have the clout they need to make the same/similar happen as you describe.

In Ukraine divorce laws favour the guy even more than in the UK in general depending on situation.

I've no doubt with most 8-10 girls I would find they are out for the most they can get, like Anfisa, they know what they are worth, she did.

The situations are indeed comparable.  Only the ultimate "goal" changes. 

You can find women who are stunningly beautiful who just want a simple life, and you can find women who are average or below who are monsters inside.  Women always have options, even women who you deem unattractive.  Men aren't all superficial. 

The woman I was referring to was married to the guy for longer than five years.  I can think of a few posters here who I knew would end up divorced, and all of them were married longer than five years.

Divorce laws don't "favour" men in Ukraine. In fact, quite the contrary.  The difference there is, almost everyone is asset poor.

Stop making excuses and look at yourself.  Analyze yourself.  You are your own worst enemy,and unless you change that, it won't matter who you marry.  You will end up alone.  I don't mean to be cruel, it's just obvious.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2019, 12:42:30 PM »
The situations are indeed comparable.  Only the ultimate "goal" changes. 

You can find women who are stunningly beautiful who just want a simple life, and you can find women who are average or below who are monsters inside.  Women always have options, even women who you deem unattractive.  Men aren't all superficial. 

The woman I was referring to was married to the guy for longer than five years.  I can think of a few posters here who I knew would end up divorced, and all of them were married longer than five years.

Divorce laws don't "favour" men in Ukraine. In fact, quite the contrary.  The difference there is, almost everyone is asset poor.

Stop making excuses and look at yourself.  Analyze yourself.  You are your own worst enemy,and unless you change that, it won't matter who you marry.  You will end up alone.  I don't mean to be cruel, it's just obvious.

Ukraine divorce law states that any property he held before marriage he keeps after a divorce.

I know less attractive girls can have bad traits also too, I've come across them. I just see a lot of model type of girls on these websites which are attracted by the trappings of moving to a western country to a wealthy guy or at least using a guy as a mule. I don't think guys are being realistic and will accept any reason to rationalize these girls won't mostly be like Anfisa, most will be. Even if you find one with chemistry they will find other guys with chemistry in the UK who have more better looks, personality, wealth, etc.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2019, 12:48:15 PM »
Can we all focus on the question in hand please. [? question mark]
Would be glad to.
Where are all the average girls?
          Who wants 'average'?  :rolleyes:
 Why not....Where are all the special ladies?
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline Boethius

« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2019, 12:53:12 PM »
Ukraine divorce law states that any property he held before marriage he keeps after a divorce.

Which is exactly what the law states in many common law jurisdictions, at least those with statutes on division of matrimonial property.    Assets acquired before marriage are exempt from matrimonial division.  Only the increase in those assets is considered divisible.  This is the law in Ukraine.  I know that as a fact.  The Ukrainian division of matrimonial property is based on Canadian law.  The woman who drafted the Ukrainian law practiced family law in Canada for 30 years before moving to Ukraine.  She drafted legislation on matrimonial property division in Canada, as well.

I know less attractive girls can have bad traits also too, I've come across them. I just see a lot of model type of girls on these websites which are attracted by the trappings of moving to a western country to a wealthy guy or at least using a guy as a mule. I don't think guys are being realistic and will accept any reason to rationalize these girls won't mostly be like Anfisa, most will be. Even if you find one with chemistry they will find other guys with chemistry in the UK who have more better looks, personality, wealth, etc.

You do realize Anfisa was on a scripted television show, right?  If she is so materialistic, why hasn't she left her husband now that she is supporting herself, while he is in prison?

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2019, 12:54:42 PM »
So looking on fdate and I would say approx 80 percentage of the girls are 8-10 model girls,
then about 10 percent of girl 5-7's then about another 10 percent of girls in the 1-4 looks
category.

Point One
I think that you are comparing apples and oranges and your 8-10 is a lot
different than others. I don't remember your age, let's say you are 38.

If you compare the looks of a 38 year old woman from Blighty that you can
wrangle a date with to a 24 year old from Minsk that you probably shouldn't
be writing, the woman from Blighty is going not going to fair well in looks
and body against the girl. 

Since you are used to looking at overweight women in the UK, you add
points to the looks of the thinner Eastern gals.

Point Two
Any girl with 1-4 looks will get ZERO letters from anybody. Eventually
they will leave the site. The prettier girls will get enough attention to
stay on the site.

So you won't get a true cross section of people on an international dating
site.

Point Three
My wife Angel Eyes looks amazingly beautiful without makeup. She looks like a
dream when she wakes up. One of my wife's hobbies is doing manicures for and
with her friends. She has friends who come by to drink tea, eat cookies and do
their nails and talk 175 mph in Russian.

Some of them come in the morning without makeup. Some of them I didn't even
recognize without make up, thinking that they were two different people unless
they showed up with her kids. This is especially confusing because she has all
these friends with all the same names.

Some of those 8's that you rated as 8's because they are thin and have expertly
applied makeup and hair, and clothes that accentuate their figures, when they
are in fact 5's when they wake up in the morning or step out of the shower.

My thoughts are that nothing good is likely to come from going for the 8-10 girls,
that they are in it for what they can get in an insincere way. Even if I found one
with chemistry because they rate so highly on looks they would be a load of guys
chomping at the bit to get with them and chemistry with a fair amount of other
guys also.

This is your insecurity speaking again and what you should realize that if you find
good girl and win her heart then you don't have to worry about the other guys.
You DO need to make more money in my opinion to find and marry a good girl, 
currently you are hoping to find a girl and live in near poverty. 

So apart from the few girls I can scrape from sites like fdate, where do I go for the
everyday 5-7 girl in Ukraine. The type of girl that works in a grocery store (who
doesn't look totally drained of life) or other bog standard job. I imagine they
are more numerous than on International Dating websites and are not the
prettiest girls so past over by most locals, so where online might they be
found?

Try writing only to girls within 2 years of your age. You can find a gal who
looks just as good when she wakes up in the morning and you are a better
catch for a girl who is your same age.   

« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 01:08:32 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2019, 12:58:25 PM »
Would be glad to.          Who wants 'average'?  :rolleyes:
 Why not....Where are all the special ladies?

I know slot of people see 'average' as derogatory, just like categorising women. I don't mean it as anyone lesser but what on reality most people are in the looks scale, or those where most don't readily see them as hot model looking women. Doesn't mean they can't be dressed up to be pretty nice looking or have a great relationship with by being into each other and mutually compatible on some level.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2019, 01:01:15 PM »
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah divorce.

You worry about all the wrong things and ignore all the stuff you
really need to think/worry about.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 01:06:26 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2019, 01:13:05 PM »
Which is exactly what the law states in many common law jurisdictions, at least those with statutes on division of matrimonial property.    Assets acquired before marriage are exempt from matrimonial division.  Only the increase in those assets is considered divisible.  This is the law in Ukraine.  I know that as a fact.  The Ukrainian division of matrimonial property is based on Canadian law.  The woman who drafted the Ukrainian law practiced family law in Canada for 30 years before moving to Ukraine.  She drafted legislation on matrimonial property division in Canada, as well.

You do realize Anfisa was on a scripted television show, right?  If she is so materialistic, why hasn't she left her husband now that she is supporting herself, while he is in prison?

In the UK we are not so lucky, after 5 years a woman will have claim on half of all assets. Similar in the US and probably other places from what I hear.

Jorge net Anfisa before they went on the show, I doubt any of their previous history is false. I doubt much since is, jail, etc, they might as well film as is. I don't think it's scripted like a lot of the reality stuff is as the entertainment is there to begin with so does away with unnecessary work. Anyway, Anfisa is typical of many FSW international dating and Jorge no doubt is of many of the guys, fat or not. Jorge being in Jail is of no bother to Anfisa he is a non issue to her now, she has here Green Card and he is now useless in supporting her. She will no doubt divorce when a better option comes along. Being shown in TV though is probably making that a harder task. I see they have shown no Anfisa prison visits Jorge clips, what viewing would that make, which she would do if she was remotely into him or not out for what she could get.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2019, 01:25:27 PM »

Point Two
Any girl with 1-4 looks will get ZERO letters from anybody. Eventually they will leave the site. The prettier girls will get enough attention to stay on the site.

So you won't get a true cross section of people on an international dating
site.

This is a good point bill and would explain it. Guess I would have to be quick of the mark chasing the mingers hey, lol :D

Seriously though, there must be some dating site out there that is really just aimed at locals.

Offline Olga_Mouse

« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2019, 02:19:27 AM »
So looking on fdate

So apart from the few girls I can scrape from sites like fdate...

fdate? What's this?
"If I get through this job without completely losing my mind, it will be a miracle of Biblical proportions" [Commander Susan Ivanova, Earth Alliance space station Babylon 5]

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2019, 02:23:37 AM »
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline Olga_Mouse

« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2019, 02:25:48 AM »
fdating.com

Thanks Nightwish! I know fdating.com, was just wondering if fdate is some different site...
"If I get through this job without completely losing my mind, it will be a miracle of Biblical proportions" [Commander Susan Ivanova, Earth Alliance space station Babylon 5]

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2019, 02:31:31 AM »

Thanks Nightwish! I know fdating.com, was just wondering if fdate is some different site...

Trench is not only cheap with money, he cant afford writing all the letters in a word either.
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline Olga_Mouse

Fdating.com = fdate (Trench and Latin alphabet)
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2019, 02:45:12 AM »
Trench is not only cheap with money, he can't afford writing all the letters in a word either.

:D  LOL  :D  Had no idea that the usage of cyberspace has become that expensive nowadays :)

Offline Darth_Budda

« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2019, 07:21:09 PM »
Fun Fact

Few Women actually want to find a husband.
Many already have a boyfriend or husband..
Some are actually men behind the pictures..

But some are real,,,  it might be a job answering letters,,,
But if you can talk the talk and they take an interest,,
They will actually talk to you when they are not working answering letters,,,
On their own time with normal shit like Facebook...
We need a government of action to fight for working families!
Caleb Maupin

Offline msmob

« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2019, 12:09:50 AM »
Fun Fact

Few Women actually want to find a husband.
Many already have a boyfriend or husband..
Some are actually men behind the pictures..

But some are real,,,  it might be a job answering letters,,,
But if you can talk the talk and they take an interest,,
They will actually talk to you when they are not working answering letters,,,
On their own time with normal shit like Facebook...

Ok...so it is seriously your suggestion that women with a dating profile are not serious about marrying?

Methinks that is not a 'fact'...and your truth applies less and less the older a lady might be.

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2019, 01:38:33 AM »
The easiest answer is to ask yourself if I was a woman would I want to live with me.  If the answer is yes then proceed.  If not change or embrace singledom both are viable options and have their advantages.

Offline Darth_Budda

« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2019, 06:24:36 AM »
Ok...so it is seriously your suggestion that women with a dating profile are not serious about marrying?

Methinks that is not a 'fact'...and your truth applies less and less the older a lady might be.

Maybe,,, but any place where the put a pay wall between you and the other person,,, the possibility for abuse is still their...
We need a government of action to fight for working families!
Caleb Maupin

Offline msmob

« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2019, 03:41:21 AM »
My  apologies for 'missing' you had previously included the 'paywall factor.'

I assumed you meant all dating sites......

Frankly, and we may even agree here, I see no harm in paying to be a member of a dating site..as long as  no further payments are required to chat or nothing to stop passing on contact details is in place.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540999
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1884
Total: 1895

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM