It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: 2019 - nCoV (novel coronavirus originating in Wuhan, China)  (Read 311255 times)

Offline Shadow

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: 2019 - nCoV (novel coronavirus originating in Wuhan, China)
« Reply #2200 on: March 02, 2021, 10:56:42 AM »
It is a rabbit hole Shadow. Suppose that the virus is near harmless. It's not totally harmless but it isn't any different than other viruses mankind has dealt with. What is different is the manufactured, planned response to it. The idea to get a new untested, hurried vaxx into everyone on earth. The after effects, side effects and consequences be dammed. You can't sue them and Big Pharma is protected. The billions are miniscule to the quad trillions they stand to make. But even that isn't their end goal.

They have been planning it for years and what's worse is they have been telling us all along. Dr Bill Gates the scientist, no wait, he's neither a doctor or a scientist. He's just a man with a computer platform background. Have you noticed his relationship with Tony Fauci and George Soros?

Here is Gates almost 10 years ago telling us the end goal. Included in it is the justification with junk science. Reducing the population by 15% equates 1 billion people. That isn't all their plan calls for but this very likely is the beginning of a controlled genocide. The treatment for covid has been the killer, not covid. Why was effective therapeutics ignored and anyone attempting to tell the world cancelled?

And once again, they are idiots. Design a harmless virus in order to spend billions while an automutating trigger in the virus could have done it for nearly free. Whoever they are, they are certainly not Russian.
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2201 on: March 02, 2021, 01:05:34 PM »
“I believe that this virus is going to change and that the vaccines we have approved right now are just not going to be as effective as we think they are,” says Danny Altmann, an immunologist at Imperial College London. SARS-CoV-2 has already evolved several new variants—including the ones first identified in the U.K. and South Africa, which are more transmissible (though not—for now, at least—more deadly).
Gregory Poland, a vaccinologist at the Mayo Clinic, agrees it is far too early to think we have this virus beat. He points out that no vaccine for a coronavirus has ever been deployed in a public vaccination program. And mRNA vaccines such as Pfizer’s and Moderna’s—touted by many as the future of vaccinology—have never previously been brought to market. “We don’t know what we don’t know. We have no idea what surprises we might find in a virus that we’ve only been aware of for a year,” says Poland, who co-authored an extensive review of COVID-19 vaccine candidates in the Lancet last October. “And the history of vaccinology—in which I’ve been involved for four decades—is amply littered with things we thought we knew.”
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-second-generation-covid-vaccines-are-coming/
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline tfcrew

« Reply #2202 on: March 02, 2021, 01:09:11 PM »
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline tfcrew

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2204 on: March 02, 2021, 04:04:29 PM »
who could be the cabal? 

Never really paid attention to that until last year with all the weird things happening that include the behavior or our politicians and judges. The Cabal or some call it Deep State are powerful people that some say include the Rothchilds, Saudis, and the Vatican which is now controlled by the Deep Church.

More fake news. The virus hit the world scene almost instantly. Trump had no choice but to react to the fear being pumped to the masses 24/7.

Wrong. There was no fear among the masses when Trump took action. Trump was scolded for taking action with the first being travel bans. I knew China manipulated their infections and deaths so the virus wasn't looking very dangerous. Trump knew that too. Trump also knew they were lying when China told the world the virus is human to human transferable.

M  Perhaps this was a pre-planned pandemic to be executed when needed?

I can agree certain groups capitalized off the pandemic but if the virus was harmless, there would be no action taken by Trump.

Trump did tell the world to not let the cure to be worse than the disease and that is exactly whats been happening.

Trump did not say the virus was harmless and no action was needed. He told people that too much action would mean the cure would be worse than the problem. This virus is dangerous and will hurt the economy. There needs to be action but not too much action. There has to be a balance.

TTurn off your TV news Billy and research. Get out of the media fog.

I don't watch tv but I do research and right wing news can be wrong too. Trump will never say this virus is harmless or no action is needed to be taken against it. If you don't want to believe me, maybe you'll believe Trump?
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #2205 on: March 02, 2021, 05:01:25 PM »
Wrong. There was no fear among the masses when Trump took action. Trump was scolded for taking action with the first being travel bans. I knew China manipulated their infections and deaths so the virus wasn't looking very dangerous. Trump knew that too. Trump also knew they were lying when China told the world the virus is human to human transferable.

I can agree certain groups capitalized off the pandemic but if the virus was harmless, there would be no action taken by Trump.

[/font]

Trump did not say the virus was harmless and no action was needed. He told people that too much action would mean the cure would be worse than the problem. This virus is dangerous and will hurt the economy. There needs to be action but not too much action. There has to be a balance.

I don't watch tv but I do research and right wing news can be wrong too. Trump will never say this virus is harmless or no action is needed to be taken against it. If you don't want to believe me, maybe you'll believe Trump?

Who said the virus was harmless Billy? The Chinese were lying when they said it was person to person transferable?

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2206 on: March 02, 2021, 05:07:45 PM »
Who said the virus was harmless Billy? The Chinese were lying when they said it was person to person transferable?

My bad. I meant to say 'wasn't human to human transferable. A lot of people on the right are saying no action is needed to be taken against the virus that causes COVID. They say the virus is not any more dangerous than the flu. They say we should get on with life business as usual as if COVID is another flu or cold we're dealing with. If this wasn't dangerous, Trump would've called out the BS by now. My stance is I'm for some action but not too much action.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #2207 on: March 02, 2021, 05:28:00 PM »

My bad. I meant to say 'wasn't human to human transferable. A lot of people on the right are saying no action is needed to be taken against the virus that causes COVID. They say the virus is not any more dangerous than the flu. They say we should get on with life business as usual as if COVID is another flu or cold we're dealing with. If this wasn't dangerous, Trump would've called out the BS by now. My stance is I'm for some action but not too much action.

There's no sense in waiting on Trump to call out the BS. You have more than enough evidence to do that yourself but, you don't believe it is BS, do you? The virus is real Billy. I can't say I know anyone who would state otherwise. Real science also confirms this. It doesn't confirm from whence it came or why. What real science doesn't confirm is the lock downs, the masks, the medical treatments, the vaxx and more specifically the accounting of the deaths. That is the junk science of this Plandemic. None of the reaction or the fear mongering makes sense for this virus and can not be proven to make sense using real science. Is that clear enough for you?

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2208 on: March 02, 2021, 05:47:44 PM »
None of the reaction or the fear mongering makes sense for this virus and can not be proven to make sense using real science. Is that clear enough for you?

I already said I'm for some action but not too much action.

In other news China apologizes for forcing Biden officials to take COVID anal swab tests.

http://breaking911.com/china-apologizes-for-forcing-members-of-the-biden-administration-to-take-anal-swab-covid-19-test/

Offline Shadow

« Reply #2209 on: March 03, 2021, 12:54:32 AM »
There's no sense in waiting on Trump to call out the BS. You have more than enough evidence to do that yourself but, you don't believe it is BS, do you? The virus is real Billy. I can't say I know anyone who would state otherwise. Real science also confirms this. It doesn't confirm from whence it came or why. What real science doesn't confirm is the lock downs, the masks, the medical treatments, the vaxx and more specifically the accounting of the deaths. That is the junk science of this Plandemic. None of the reaction or the fear mongering makes sense for this virus and can not be proven to make sense using real science. Is that clear enough for you?
Scientists around the world will be thanking you for calling their work junk.

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #2210 on: March 03, 2021, 06:08:16 AM »
Scientists around the world will be thanking you for calling their work junk.

Those aren't scientists, they are controlled bought and paid for propagandists

Offline Gator

« Reply #2211 on: March 03, 2021, 12:50:59 PM »

Who is the next suspect?   The climate change theorists?

The next suspect for what? You and I will never agree on climate change aka global warming or what ever is the next moniker...........

I was not debating global warming, but naming "global warmists" as possibly behind the cabal, knowing that killing a few billion would reduce carbon emissions. 

Offline Gator

« Reply #2212 on: March 03, 2021, 01:09:55 PM »
FP,

I am attempting to grasp your opinions about vaccinations. 

COVID is contagious and can be lethal, yet not as severe  as the Democrats portrayed it.  With an accommodating news media, the strategy was to engender maximum fear and blame Trump, thereby influencing the election.   

It is becoming more and more evident that many of the policies to engender fear had little basis in science.  For those who see this,  it makes them suspicious of government initiatives to protect us.  And one would think now  that Biden is President, the ruse would slacken.  Such has not happened yet, as for example many schools remained closed.  And spending bills are proposed that would help states who closed their economies.   And for states that endeavored to minimize lockdowns...........

Just because the Democrats  overplayed the pandemic for political reasons does not mean the vaccinations are a devious ploy with grave consequences.   That mRNA platform you name holds much promise, and it may in the future  save your life from cancer.   

Offline Shadow

« Reply #2213 on: March 03, 2021, 01:23:06 PM »
FP,

Gator, as FP has bought in to the Alex Jones version of the world, his opinions are simple.Everything he does not like or is afraid of comes from the hands of the world government that is planning to kill off a large part of the world population.These people are anonymous yet well known, and spend billions USD, EUR and Rubles to pay scientists and media to make it look like they do science, all while attempting to ind a way to kill people.
Unfortunately for FP when you use a more skeptic part of the brain you will understand hat if people would have such amount of money and wanted to kill a large part of the population, they could do so without spending billions.

But it is more easy to monger fear, sell quackery and discredit people who dedicate their life to he advance of science.

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #2214 on: March 03, 2021, 03:59:59 PM »
FP,

COVID is contagious and can be lethal, yet not as severe  as the Democrats portrayed it.  With an accommodating news media, the strategy was to engender maximum fear and blame Trump, thereby influencing the election.   

It is becoming more and more evident that many of the policies to engender fear had little basis in science.  For those who see this,  it makes them suspicious of government initiatives to protect us.  And one would think now  that Biden is President, the ruse would slacken.  Such has not happened yet, as for example many schools remained closed.  And spending bills are proposed that would help states who closed their economies.   And for states that endeavored to minimize lockdowns...........

Just because the Democrats  overplayed the pandemic for political reasons does not mean the vaccinations are a devious ploy with grave consequences.   That mRNA platform you name holds much promise, and it may in the future  save your life from cancer.

Gator
To be clear I have never been per se' an anti-vaxxer, I am an anti covid vaxxer. The vaxx is untested and not safe, it is being provided by the same people who wish to depopulate the earth. These people have evil intent and not one shred of humanity or care for the safety of you or I. mRNA may have all the promise in the world but, that promise is unproven and it is killing people via covid vaxx. Have you checked Dr Bill Gates track record with vaccines in India, Africa, Peru?

Forgive me but I have zero faith in the government initiatives to protect us from anything. Even less faith in the UN, WHO or CDC. These are the same people that has been lying to us from the beginning and very likely the ones who foisted this virus on us to begin with. They are ALL heavily connected at the hip with China, the CCP and the Wuhan Lab. The virus, the tests and the vaxx have all been patented in 2015

But let's get back to the virus itself firstly, it is not lethal to most of those infected. It's lethal to less than .05% of those infected and most of those have pre-existing conditions. Has it killed completely healthy people? Well they tell us it has but with the accounting of deaths how are we to know? One can have a heart attack and die, get tested with a covid test that at best is only 25% accurate and the cause of death is covid. Does that warrant a vaxx for everyone on the planet?

Quite honestly I can't for the life of me see how any half way intelligent person can see otherwise and actually take the vaxx with a smile and attempt to rationalize it. Look at it this way, if they are lying to you, you're F*cked. Have they lied to you yet? If they're not lying to you I maybe F*cked. I like my odds better than yours.

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #2215 on: March 03, 2021, 04:08:28 PM »
Gator, as FP has bought in to the Alex Jones version of the world, his opinions are simple.Everything he does not like or is afraid of comes from the hands of the world government that is planning to kill off a large part of the world population.These people are anonymous yet well known, and spend billions USD, EUR and Rubles to pay scientists and media to make it look like they do science, all while attempting to ind a way to kill people.
Unfortunately for FP when you use a more skeptic part of the brain you will understand hat if people would have such amount of money and wanted to kill a large part of the population, they could do so without spending billions.

But it is more easy to monger fear, sell quackery and discredit people who dedicate their life to he advance of science.

John I can't stand Alex Jones and my opinions are my own. If you wish to have a discussion and dialogue without the condescension I willing but, anymore of this tripe I won't even respond. But, I would be interested to know how you think someone might kill off a large part of the world population?

Offline fathertime

« Reply #2216 on: March 03, 2021, 08:49:29 PM »
John I can't stand Alex Jones and my opinions are my own.   
You have opinions that is all they are.  They are based on mistrust in authority and fear.   

I read today that the Brazilian variant of the virus is especially bad and is spreading and the vaccines aren't going to stop people from getting sick again. That is concerning. 

As shadow mentioned earlier, if the virus were to mutate in a particularly bad way, it could become much more deadly.  That is also concerning. 

If you have a lot of confidence in your own ability to fight to virus then good luck when it eventually hits you.   It would seem pretty much everybody's number is going to come up one or another with this virus. 
1. fight it and win
2 fight it and lose
3. vaccinate and win
4 vaccinate and lose.
5 Never catch it....not likely

Fathertime! 
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline tfcrew

« Reply #2217 on: March 04, 2021, 05:35:40 PM »
Five states are rolling back mask mandates. More could be on the way. Here's what it could mean for all of us.
WASHINGTON – Five states have announced rolling back mask mandates in major recalls of COVID-19 safety measures over the past month – leaving many to wonder whether other states will join the tide and alter how the country is dealing with COVID-19 at a crucial moment in the fight against the disease.
BAD IDEA.
But like so much with the pandemic, the path ahead is unclear. Cities, businesses and families are often making their own choices of whether to wear masks or go to restaurants, despite governors in Alabama, Mississippi, Texas, Montana and Iowa declaring that state mandates would no longer be needed to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Major American retail chains across the country such as Kroger, Best Buy Co., Kohl’s and Ulta are sticking to their policies to require masks in stores. Some local mayors are telling residents to ignore the words of their state governors.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2021/03/03/covid-19-texas-mississippi-join-states-rolling-back-mask-mandates/6905305002/
How much trouble is it really to wear a surgical type mask?

Offline ML

« Reply #2218 on: March 04, 2021, 06:13:13 PM »

How much trouble is it really to wear a surgical type mask?

Quite a bit.

I am constantly stopped on the street and asked for medical advice.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Gator

« Reply #2219 on: March 04, 2021, 09:54:43 PM »

Unfortunately for FP when you use a more skeptic part of the brain......

Thanks Shadow for your explanation.  I am not buying your explanation because FP's track record here shows he is smarter than that.  Nor am I buying FP's explanation. 

If times were normal, I would tilt towards you explanation.  Times are not normal.   The tone of the political strife in the US is absurd.  What is worse is the disinformation.  I thpought the Russian hoax bad, especially with  offenders keeping their Pulitzer prizes.   That hoax pales with what I see today. It seems to start with some  Democrat talking points, which go unchallenged and are reported as gospel by the liberal news media.  Biden's failings are stunning, yet not as stunning as the cover provided by the liberal press.   

The disinformation has affected me.to the point  I view everything from the liberal press with suspicion.  And behold, my suspicions are usually confirmed  as the truth unfolds.  If this keeps up, conspiracy theories may seem plausible by comparison.    I spare you the  newer examples of disinformation, and besides this thread is about COVID, not politics.  Nevertheless, the world of COVID has been politicized.   

So in this vast sea of disinformation, I don't fault people for questioning the news, even it makes them reluctant to be vaccinated.    I draw a line, however.   I may question almost everything else, yet as a high risk target for COVID, I welcomed my vaccination, and look forward to the second jab.  Thank GOD for modern science and Trump's Warp Speed program. 

Offline fathertime

« Reply #2220 on: March 04, 2021, 11:09:44 PM »
   The tone of the political strife in the US is absurd.   
..and you do your part to participate and add to it. 

It seems to start with some  Democrat talking points, which go unchallenged and are reported as gospel by the liberal news media. 
...and the republican talking points which go unchallenged and reported as gospel on conservative outlets. 

.  Biden's failings are stunning
Your efforts to immediately make statements about biden's 'failings' only demonstrate your own tremendous bias.  He has only been there for 40 days, he hasn't had time to be a failure yet.  Actually he is about the same as trump, except quite a bit better so far.   

The disinformation has affected me.to the point  I view everything from the liberal press with suspicion.  And behold, my suspicions are usually confirmed  as the truth unfolds.  If this keeps up, conspiracy theories may seem plausible by comparison.    I spare you the  newer examples of disinformation, and besides this thread is about COVID, not politics.  Nevertheless, the world of COVID has been politicized.   

yes you are affected and not in a good way either.     Everything coming from the conservative outlets should be viewed with suspicion.  You have made the thread about politics with your post.   You are doing summersaults to try to defend FP.  If it had been a conservative president, and an 'evil liberal' espousing what FP is, you would be attempting to attack that poster.  In this case you are disagreeing amicably which you refuse to do in many other cases.   Humorous to view/read your explanation this time. 

Fathertime! 
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline Shadow

« Reply #2221 on: March 05, 2021, 01:22:42 AM »
John I can't stand Alex Jones and my opinions are my own. If you wish to have a discussion and dialogue without the condescension I willing but, anymore of this tripe I won't even respond. But, I would be interested to know how you think someone might kill off a large part of the world population?
Interesting that while you can not stand him you are proclaiming the same type of fear mongering. Good that you can not stand him, now to abolish he similar ideas.
Depending on ow ast you want it to happen, currently there are two options. Nuclear war and an EMP that renders our electronics useless. especially the second one will collapse society and kill off most of us as the amount of people being able to feed themselves without a store is minimal.

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #2222 on: March 05, 2021, 06:34:33 AM »
Interesting that while you can not stand him you are proclaiming the same type of fear mongering. Good that you can not stand him, now to abolish he similar ideas.
Depending on ow ast you want it to happen, currently there are two options. Nuclear war and an EMP that renders our electronics useless. especially the second one will collapse society and kill off most of us as the amount of people being able to feed themselves without a store is minimal.

I follow 'truth' wherever that may take me. I am also a man of faith and I trust God to help guide me. Should my discovered truth intersect, run parallel or dove tail with Alex Jones's opinion then from my POV he could be right. Jones is s shill and a marketing hack. Some stuff from early in his career was impressive. Since then the idea that even a broken clock is right twice a day comes to mind. I don't listen to him, I don't watch him nor follow him.

There is an inherent evil in this world apparently you have no conception of. Make no mistake, what we are all witnessing now, in this world is the centuries old battle of good vs evil. Nuclear or an EMP bomb is too destructive and uncontrolled even for the demonic but, personally I wouldn't say it was off the table.  Likely they do not want to destroy the earth just the people on it and keep the remaining in slavery. You should research and find out who "they" actually are and you'll have a better idea of their plan.

You can begin with the United Nations, the same folks would claim to be concerned for your health. Look past the flowery language and focus on the results. The now modified Agenda 21 and Agenda 30. Look for the Khazarian Mafia. These people have been hiding in plain sight for centuries controlling every aspect of the financial system and the earth's inhabitants. They have started most every war for financial gain and the death and destruction it brings.

Turn off your television and brain washing internet news. You are being programmed and the covid is but one tool at their disposal. They are lying to us Shadow. When you can accept that one irrefutable fact, much of the rest will become more clearer

Offline Gator

« Reply #2223 on: March 05, 2021, 07:14:53 AM »
..and you do your part to participate and add to it. 

I stopped reading here.

Thank you for the compliment that I have influence.  That's B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T.   What we say here temporarily affects a mere handful of people at most.  Actually, we likely affect no one because it seems every RWD participant has an intractable mentality regarding current politics.     

The damage is being done by the Administration, Congress, NGOs, and our news media.   You and I are mere citizens who express our opinions every two years when voting, save some of us who make political contributions. 

The one word to describe our government is repugnant.   Some exceptions exist, e. g.,  I support vaccinations. 

Offline Gator

« Reply #2224 on: March 05, 2021, 07:30:39 AM »
These people have been hiding in plain sight for centuries controlling every aspect of the financial system and the earth's inhabitants. They have started most every war for financial gain and the death and destruction it brings.

I forgot to add to my list the like of George Soros, et al. 

We elect our government leaders to consider all facts, deliberate the many issues and make tradeoffs for the better good.   If vaccinations are a sinister, mass murder plot, why are most of our government leaders volunteering to be jabbed?   

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541375
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 1323
Most Online Ever: 12701