It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: 2019 - nCoV (novel coronavirus originating in Wuhan, China)  (Read 309940 times)

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: 2019 - nCoV (novel coronavirus originating in Wuhan, China)
« Reply #2225 on: March 05, 2021, 08:06:17 AM »
I forgot to add to my list the like of George Soros, et al. 

Soros is certainly a player but where is he seated actually in the order of the KM I have no idea. I would suspect it's not a high one given his history. As far as Soros goes, is he really a shipping magnate? Could a mere shipping magnate break the BOE and the British pound? London has actually been the financial center of the world for centuries. Still think it possible a former Nazi can bring it to it's knees? Maybe the players behind the scene of the former German Nazi party and the supporters of it should be looked at closer? Those players and the connection to the political elite of the US is quite surprising.

We elect our government leaders to consider all facts, deliberate the many issues and make tradeoffs for the better good.   If vaccinations are a sinister, mass murder plot, why are most of our government leaders volunteering to be jabbed?   

There are many questions to that that bring few answers except to those in the know. It generally brings more questions and yes there are answers but you won't find them from the news sources we've relied on for years. You know my background and I hate to admit it but journalism as we thought we knew it is dead. Our political system has been influenced and infected for many years. Since enacting the FED has run rampant with corruption.  Bribery and blackmail is very effective to even elected politicians of every country. Most folks have a difficult time grasping that this isn't a democrat/republican, black/white, Christian/Muslim,  nation vs nation thing. This is a freedom vs slavery of the world thing. The Great Reset I am convinced is slavery.

I do not know if the vaxx is a murder plot. Too many abnormalities behind the vaxx that I find very disturbing. As I mentioned before, I can't understand why others do not see it as well. Many people close to me have taken the vaxx so I hope that it isn't but, as you can see a manufactured virus is certainly a way to infect an entire world population. A vaxx to a non lethal virus for most of us, to change our natural immune system response I find highly suspect. Especially given the people and organization behind it

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #2226 on: March 05, 2021, 08:14:20 AM »
I forgot to add to my list the like of George Soros, et al. 

We elect our government leaders to consider all facts, deliberate the many issues and make tradeoffs for the better good.   If vaccinations are a sinister, mass murder plot, why are most of our government leaders volunteering to be jabbed?   

Also, didn't mean to avoid this but, are we sure they are getting jabbed? Pelosi and Biden's videos weren't very convincing. Remember, HCQ and remdesvir (sp) and other therapeutics are as successful as the vaxx. That info is out there but again, it's not on the media

Offline Shadow

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #2227 on: March 06, 2021, 02:26:04 AM »
Also, didn't mean to avoid this but, are we sure they are getting jabbed? Pelosi and Biden's videos weren't very convincing. Remember, HCQ and remdesvir (sp) and other therapeutics are as successful as the vaxx. That info is out there but again, it's not on the media
The problem with any cure or vaccine is testing. As patients can recover without medicine, a control group is needed for double blind test to establish significant results.This is one of the reasons why development takes a long time, apart from side effects. To ensure something actually works against a 90% chance of recovering without anything is not simple. You either need a large amount of people trying or a long time.
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Offline fathertime

« Reply #2228 on: March 06, 2021, 05:29:51 AM »

The one word to describe our government is repugnant.   
Well then it looks like I've rubbed off on you.  Just a few years ago, you were fully supportive of US interventions around the globe, and the goodness of the US.  Nowadays you have changed your view of the US, and US foreign policy which is indeed repugnant.

Fathertime! 
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #2229 on: March 06, 2021, 06:08:18 AM »
The problem with any cure or vaccine is testing. As patients can recover without medicine, a control group is needed for double blind test to establish significant results.This is one of the reasons why development takes a long time, apart from side effects. To ensure something actually works against a 90% chance of recovering without anything is not simple. You either need a large amount of people trying or a long time.

I'm not exactly sure of what you're saying here Shadow. The devil in is the details. Because of the rush to get a vaxx into the entire population it is okay or acceptable to inject a vaxx that in the least changes the immune system (that has a 99% chance to combat the virus) or the worst kill them? Isn't that in essence creating a solution to a problem that doesn't exist? Is there nothing ticked in your brain that says "why?"

Even after vaccination the "science" (junk science) says you can still get the virus, spread the virus so, keep your mask on and keep your distance. The science and you now, are talking out of both sides of your mouth.

I'm going to take a shot that is going to change my immune system and require that I take many more shots or, I'm going to risk not taking a shot and let my untainted immune system do what it has done since the beginning of humanity.

I'm going to take my chances with the latter  :D

Offline fathertime

« Reply #2230 on: March 06, 2021, 07:52:48 AM »
I'm going to take a shot that is going to change my immune system and require that I take many more shots or, I'm going to risk not taking a shot and let my untainted immune system do what it has done since the beginning of humanity.

One of the first things in months that makes a little sense!  Although I'm not aligned on the grand conspiricy part, I'm on board with holding off on vaccines at this time, (Which may be a signal to you to jump ship).   :D

Fathertime!
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline Shadow

« Reply #2231 on: March 06, 2021, 10:56:59 AM »

Considering that I regularly need to reset my immune system to stop looking like Freddy Krueger, I am unsure if that is a good idea in my case. But as our family is a team, vaxxing is postponed until MrsShadow considers it safe enough, or one of our sons graduates in virology, which may take a goo 15 years.

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #2232 on: March 07, 2021, 12:20:28 PM »
vaxxing is postponed until MrsShadow considers it safe enough

If you think COVID is bad, try disagreeing with the boss.

In other news, American media is claiming Russia is putting out disinformation on American vaccines. I read the article and I don't see disinformation. American vaccines were rushed and there are serious side effects. I know one woman who lost a total of two weeks work because she felt very sick after each shot of the Pfizer vaccine.

http://nypost.com/2021/03/07/russian-intelligence-trying-to-undermine-pfizer-covid-vaccine/
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Shadow

« Reply #2233 on: March 07, 2021, 01:35:33 PM »

In other news, American media is claiming Russia is putting out disinformation on American vaccines. I read the article and I don't see disinformation. American vaccines were rushed and there are serious side effects. I know one woman who lost a total of two weeks work because she felt very sick after each shot of the Pfizer vaccine.

http://nypost.com/2021/03/07/russian-intelligence-trying-to-undermine-pfizer-covid-vaccine/

As usual Russia just responds in the same way media called out the Russian vaccines as unreliable.

Offline ML

« Reply #2234 on: March 07, 2021, 01:52:28 PM »
American vaccines were rushed and there are serious side effects. I know one woman who lost a total of two weeks work because she felt very sick after each shot of the Pfizer vaccine.

This happens every year with a very few people after flu vaccine.

Probably happens to some people after vaccination for anything, even using same vaccine that has been around for dozens of years; we just don't hear about it.

I felt so bad after each of my Pfizer shots . . . I could hardly finish my second helping of pie and ice cream.  Wife had to kiss me to make me feel better.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #2235 on: March 07, 2021, 02:54:07 PM »
The vaxx deaths continue to mount. Of course they keep attempting to convince people how important it is and how bad they need it. There is a good comparison of death and adverse reaction of covid vaxx vs flu vaxx in this story

http://www.theepochtimes.com/adverse-incident-reports-show-966-deaths-following-vaccination-for-covid-19_3723384.html?utm_source=morningbrief&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2021-03-07

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #2236 on: March 08, 2021, 09:27:59 AM »
I'm not sure why people are believing the vaccine is the key to 'herd immunity' when every single information you have, including that of the indelible Mr. Anthony Fauci, that it doesn't keep you from getting infected, it doesn't stop you from infecting other and spreading the virus...all it really does is 'lessen' the effects of the symptoms...

Knowing this, why didn't they just produced Regeneron ( The therapy they used on Boris, Trump and Bolsanaro) instead of the billions spent on vaccine and the time and lives wasted waiting for the release of the vaccine/s?
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #2237 on: March 08, 2021, 09:44:17 AM »
I'm not sure why people are believing the vaccine is the key to 'herd immunity' when every single information you have, including that of the indelible Mr. Anthony Fauci, that it doesn't keep you from getting infected, it doesn't stop you from infecting other and spreading the virus...all it really does is 'lessen' the effects of the symptoms...

Knowing this, why didn't they just produced Regeneron ( The therapy they used on Boris, Trump and Bolsanaro) instead of the billions spent on vaccine and the time and lives wasted waiting for the release of the vaccine/s?

Worse....it manipulates the immune system to hinder or stop any natural herd immunity. Remember there is a treatment with HCQ

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2238 on: March 08, 2021, 11:26:11 AM »

Are you going to take up any of the vaccines Billy or are you antivac?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #2239 on: March 08, 2021, 12:15:44 PM »
Worse....it manipulates the immune system to hinder or stop any natural herd immunity. Remember there is a treatment with HCQ

Nah...too cheap bro. Plus it's widely available.
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #2240 on: March 08, 2021, 12:18:44 PM »

Nah...too cheap bro. Plus it's widely available.

And as effective as a vaxx

Offline Shadow

« Reply #2241 on: March 08, 2021, 01:11:22 PM »
Yup the heart failure and epileptic seizures are just an added bonus.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #2242 on: March 08, 2021, 01:50:32 PM »
And as effective as a vaxx

Not sure how it is elsewhere, but fascinating is happening here in California/LA. They converted the testing station sites to add and compliment the vaccine sites. Guess what happened? The *infection rate* went down!!!! It's a hotdang MIRACLE, man!!!!

An aside: Has Biden been out of the WH yet? The big house is pretty BIG, but confined inside those walls, it's still gotta get to you...soon as the COVID- relief bill gets passed, California stands to reap over half a trillion big ones! 5% of which is for COVID relief...thanks to all the taxpayers from the other 49er...
« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 01:52:38 PM by GQBlues »

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #2243 on: March 08, 2021, 02:12:12 PM »
Yup the heart failure and epileptic seizures are just an added bonus.

Are you referring to the vaxx or the HCQ?

Not sure how it is elsewhere, but fascinating is happening here in California/LA. They converted the testing station sites to add and compliment the vaccine sites. Guess what happened? The *infection rate* went down!!!! It's a hotdang MIRACLE, man!!!!

An aside: Has Biden been out of the WH yet? The big house is pretty BIG, but confined inside those walls, it's still gotta get to you...soon as the COVID- relief bill gets passed, California stands to reap over half a trillion big ones! 5% of which is for COVID relief...thanks to all the taxpayers from the other 49er...

Out? I don't think there's been any evidence he's been in it, yet

Offline Gator

« Reply #2244 on: March 08, 2021, 04:36:44 PM »

California stands to reap over half a trillion big ones! 5% of which is for COVID relief...thanks to all the taxpayers from the other 49er...

Not all the other 49 states.   IL, NY, NJ and others who locked down their economy, kept their schools closed, etc.  have their hands out too.

The economies in states such as FL, TX, and Dakotas  who mostly kept working can handle it (aka "pay their fair share").

The $1.9 Trillion is merely added to our long-term debt.  As long as Biden keeps interest rates the same as seen under Trump, the nation can handle the increased debt.   This recent doubling of the 10-yr interest rate is temporary.....right?   Tell me it is not a trend!  Biden and the Democrat Congress know high interest rates would slow the economy, so surely they have a plan, yes?   

Offline ML

« Reply #2245 on: March 08, 2021, 05:21:38 PM »
As long as Biden keeps interest rates the same as seen under Trump, the nation can handle the increased debt.   

Think how disappointed Jerome will be to find out that he doesn't control interest rates .
« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 05:23:19 PM by ML »
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Gator

« Reply #2246 on: March 08, 2021, 07:01:43 PM »
Think how disappointed Jerome will be to find out that he doesn't control interest rates .

Biden's fiscal policies indirectly affect interest rates.  The Fed's monetary policies directly control the interest rate for overnight borrowing. To pay the nation's debt, don't you think we we need more than overnight borrowing?  The Fed has some affect on long term rates if Jerome keeps buying US treasuries declined by the rest of the world.  Now think what all of this does to the dollar, inflation and the dual mandate. 

I don't worry about the economy because of the stimulus created by  waves and waves of new immigrants filling our vacant jobs at $15/hr 

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2247 on: March 08, 2021, 11:34:37 PM »

Are you going to take up any of the vaccines Billy or are you antivac?

I'm not antivac. I take a flu vaccine once every 3 or 4 years. I may take the Johnson and Johnson vaccine which uses an old tried and true method of building up immunity by taking pieces of a harmless coronavirus that causes the common cold and injecting it into our bodies so our immune system will likely attack the virus that causes COVID when it shows up.

The vaxx deaths continue to mount. Of course they keep attempting to convince people how important it is and how bad they need it. There is a good comparison of death and adverse reaction of covid vaxx vs flu vaxx in this story

Fake News Fact Checking sites are trying to dismiss the Epoch Times story. People can go to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System at the CDC website themselves and play with the search engine. For the few months COVID vaccines came out 578 deaths happened after people took the Moderna vaccine, 578 deaths happened after people take the Pfizer vaccine. 5 deaths happened after taking a vaccine from an unknown manufacture. 1153 deaths so far from all COVID vaccines. Fake news says many of the deaths is not COVID related(how do they know?) but here's a comparison. I did a search for deaths that happened for all influenza vaccines in the last 40 years and the total deaths are 1184 which is almost the same as the COVID deaths that happened within a few months. I'm sure not all deaths are influenza vaccine related but it's apparent, dying after taking the COVID vaccine is 100 times more likely than dying after taking the flu vaccine. This could be mRNA related. It's such a powerful vaccine that they can't give it in one shot. A vaccine like Johnson and Johnson's may lower the death rate as it gets distributed since it's created like many of the flu vaccines we take.

http://wonder.cdc.gov/controller/datarequest/D8;jsessionid=2E35B91B4077E739FA1CA9A38888
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2248 on: March 09, 2021, 03:47:00 AM »
I'm not antivac. I take a flu vaccine once every 3 or 4 years. I may take the Johnson and Johnson vaccine which uses an old tried and true method of building up immunity by taking pieces of a harmless coronavirus that causes the common cold and injecting it into our bodies so our immune system will likely attack the virus that causes COVID when it shows up.

Fake News Fact Checking sites are trying to dismiss the Epoch Times story. People can go to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System at the CDC website themselves and play with the search engine. For the few months COVID vaccines came out 578 deaths happened after people took the Moderna vaccine, 578 deaths happened after people take the Pfizer vaccine. 5 deaths happened after taking a vaccine from an unknown manufacture. 1153 deaths so far from all COVID vaccines. Fake news says many of the deaths is not COVID related(how do they know?) but here's a comparison. I did a search for deaths that happened for all influenza vaccines in the last 40 years and the total deaths are 1184 which is almost the same as the COVID deaths that happened within a few months. I'm sure not all deaths are influenza vaccine related but it's apparent, dying after taking the COVID vaccine is 100 times more likely than dying after taking the flu vaccine. This could be mRNA related. It's such a powerful vaccine that they can't give it in one shot. A vaccine like Johnson and Johnson's may lower the death rate as it gets distributed since it's created like many of the flu vaccines we take.

http://wonder.cdc.gov/controller/datarequest/D8;jsessionid=2E35B91B4077E739FA1CA9A38888

Yeah similarly I'm looking to take the Oxford Astra Zenaca vaccine which is similar to the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. I was offered a vaccine for this Friday with my GP way earlier than my age group would be, normally mid April. I have no underlying medical reasons for this to be so. I at first made an appointment then cancelled as I looked into it online and it looks like the site it's at is doing the Pfizer vaccine, one woman commented in the Google reviews for the sure that it was and that was just three weeks ago. Thing is they don't tell you until you are there which vaccine it is so it is all very deceptive.

I'm going to wait till mid April as it's only a few weeks away then go for the NHS vaccination centre. I know that has been doing the Oxford Astra Zenaca vaccine so hopefully will still be doing so. Again you don't find out until the day but odds are it will be doing that one as the UK has bought 100 million doses as compared to 20 million doses for Pfizer. For some perculiar reason the UK has bought millions of doses for other makes of vaccine so hopefully they won't have delivered by then anyway. If I don't have the Oxford vaccine come up when I go I'll walk but you know how they may be at these places in trying to put it on you while there. That's why I couldn't be bothered in turning up to the one on Friday as not worth the hassle in finding out for sure what I'm pretty certain off as to my mind it explains how it was so easy for me to get in so early as no one else wants it lol, why else would it be so, silly I didn't fall in sooner really :-\
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #2249 on: March 09, 2021, 05:57:18 AM »

If they counted the vaxx deaths the way they counted covid-19 deaths they would already be in the 100's of 1000's. I.E. those that died with the vaxx as opposed to died by the vaxx

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541327
Total Topics: 20860
Most Online Today: 2843
Most Online Ever: 12701