Forum > Odds and Ends

2018 Winter Olympics South Korea

(1/7) > >>

tfcrew:
  Opening ceremony was great.
Better than Sochi as I remember.
How much did they spend on all this Olympic stuff in comparison?

Olympic Athletes from Russia [size=90%](OAR)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Winter_Olympics_Parade_of_Nations
[/size]

msmob:
Only seen the highlights but the emotion factor - the unified team - certainly added to the 'good feeling' ... A master-stroke or a fatal error by N.Korea's wack-job leadership?

THe first image is from Sochi - the phallic Olympic torch

The Korean Olympic flame looks akin to a water tower in a Florida town

tfcrew:

Weird  how there was an American skating for So Korea...a French girl and Ukrainian guy skating for Germany...what's up with all that?

The Russians are skating for themselves.
 I can't find it right now...but if you didn't see their program find it and watch. It was fantastic!

CountrySkatersScoreTeam points1Olympic Athletes from RussiaEvgenia Tarasova, Vladimir Morozov80.9210

whynotme:

--- Quote from: tfcrew on February 09, 2018, 09:47:49 PM ---  Opening ceremony was great.
Better than Sochi as I remember.

--- End quote ---
So you are an Olympics fan? Was in Sochi, and now is in Korea  :D Nice, waiting for fresh photos from the event  :clapping: :P  :popcorn:

whynotme:

--- Quote from: tfcrew on February 10, 2018, 08:42:49 PM ---
Weird  how there was an American skating for So Korea...a French girl and Ukrainian guy skating for Germany...what's up with all that?

The Russians are skating for themselves.
 I can't find it right now...but if you didn't see their program find it and watch. It was fantastic!

CountrySkatersScoreTeam points1Olympic Athletes from RussiaEvgenia Tarasova, Vladimir Morozov80.9210

--- End quote ---

It's yesterday... new day - new heroes. Evgenia Medvedeva  :clapping:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version