It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: PreNups, Trusts, Offshore Accounts & Protecting yourself  (Read 54803 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: PreNups, Trusts, Offshore Accounts & Protecting yourself
« Reply #275 on: March 16, 2024, 03:55:37 PM »
Trench,
I think ML was trying to tell you that if you want a father figure to guide you, he might be open to adopting a replacement son.  Don't let your chance slip away.

That's in pretty poor taste Beefarmer. Why don't you focus on getting a life for yourself instead of being the sad case that you are writing to some girl abroad pretending that she is your 'girlfriend'.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Bee Farmer

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #276 on: March 17, 2024, 11:13:18 AM »
Trench,
  I believe you are the only person pretending the girl I am talking to is my girlfriend.
  I actually have a pretty good life.  And I even earn more than minimum wage.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #277 on: March 17, 2024, 01:08:21 PM »
in other words, you're still combining the "motion" with the "lotion"
tell ya whatcha should do....
get a handful of grass seed and put it in yur pocket when you go to church
at the conclusion, stop by the minister and pull the grass seed outta yur pocket
then stand in front of him and drop the seed and say, "LOOK! I'M SPILLING MY SEED ON THE GROUND!"

Yes, Yes BeeFarmer
Trench is "deluded" and believes in "UNREAL" things
so YOU CAN call the kettle BLACK

but ya know who else is ASLO as BLACK as THE ACE OF SPADES????
go look in the mirror and see who it is!!!

hmmmm hmmmmm

« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 01:12:18 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #278 on: March 17, 2024, 01:16:05 PM »
Trench,
  I believe you are the only person pretending the girl I am talking to is my girlfriend.
  I actually have a pretty good life.  And I even earn more than minimum wage.

Ah, I see we have ourselves here at turncoat! I see from your profile that you have switched sides to Russia and restarted the clock. What happened did the good women of Ukraine see through you, that your free ham's sent weren't entirely in the spirit of generosity?

You finally fell in that the your soldier girl was having you on from the good folks in here pointing it out to you. That she's not really a soldier girl but a call girl you were paying to fulfill your fantasies but you thought was real :-\

So what now? A disaffection from those 'bad' Ukrainian girls and a hopeful shuffle over to the now desperate ladies of Russia?

You're jumping to the wrong side of the fence my dear boy, I would love to see you though hauled away at the arrivals in Russia, their next pawn to exchange for  Russian prisoners in the US, in beekeeping suit and all. That's if you're not too chicken to go there as well.

At the moment you have no life where you are, you have no girlfriend, no girl will touch you where you are, and earning more than the minimum wage won't give you a life, that you've got to go out and get it, but I'm guessing you've become one of those Keyboard Romeo's tapping away on your keyboard to stave off the loneliness.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Bee Farmer

« Reply #279 on: March 17, 2024, 02:03:09 PM »
Trench,
  I have no idea what you are trying to say.  I don't drink, so I don't know how to decode your drunken, incoherent gibberish.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #280 on: March 17, 2024, 03:02:23 PM »
 "...I don't drink, so I don't know how to decode your drunken, incoherent gibberish."

HERE!!! let me HELP!!! I can speak "JIVE"
he means you dropped your pretend ukrainian girlfriend and replaced her with a pretend russian girlfriend and he enumerated some of the implications that this would raise, IF SHE WAS REAL, but as we ALL know, she isn't REAL....
and you have LOST ALL TOUCH with REALITY!!!

communicating with your invisible sky daddy telepathically has caused you to be plagued by dreams of Ukrainian AND now Russian succubuses (and sometimes your cousin)
this leads to SINFUL THOUGHTS AND DEEDS!!!
don't you REMEMBER the time when you were little and you were caught "red handed" for this, and the whipping you got?????

OH, I SEE!!!
you liked it SO MUCH that it's the only way for you now....
SAD...

« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 03:15:40 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #281 on: March 17, 2024, 09:22:38 PM »
Our Beefarmuh was often here pointedly telling us how he was content to wait until whenever the war in Ukraine ended before going out to meet the lady he was communicating online with. He was also confident that it suited both of them and neither of them were in any hurry. She was committed to serving as a medic at the front. He seemed very self assured on it all and wouldn't wish it any other way, harping on about what kind of girl she would be if she did a runner, etc.

Now he is telling us that it really was all make believe, yeah right, he seemed real serious about it at the time and I am sure he was. I rather think that Beefarmer is wiping the egg of his face after being embarrassed and humiliated by her, so much so that he has turned to Russia and now is against all Ukrainian women. Did she tell him it was all a have on? That she was only interested in the PPL revenue, etc or that she was ditching him for a REAL relationship with a local guy?

The unhappy truth is there staring Beefarmer in the face, then had see's me on here benefitting from the good advice rendered here and gets bitter. Beefarmer, getting bitter and angry on here because you rejected the advice here and didn't want to accept won't help you. It's none of our fault you chose to ignore that advice and thought you knew better, live & learn Beefarmer.

Offline Bee Farmer

« Reply #282 on: March 18, 2024, 09:40:43 AM »
Trench,
  What are you talking about?  Where are you coming up with this idiotic nonsense?  I get the idea you are projecting your own personal delusions.

I went over and met a girl I had been communicating with.
When the war started, she felt a tremendous need to help, and started working as a medic.
We put things on hold.  If she survives the war, we will meet again and continue things.
Right now her focus is on saving lives, and is not interested in pursuing a relationship.  (The last time she saw her parents was Christmas/New Years before the invasion.  She talks to them regularly.  If she won't take time out of her life to visit her parents, I trust that she won't take time to go looking for a guy.  She's 40 years old, and looking for a husband is not a high priority for her.)
We continue to talk, but we have no serious commitment to each other.  I would consider us to be on each other's "has potential" list.
Trying to get married as soon as possible is not a high priority for me.
Right now, we are both comfortable with where things stand.  Neither of us is searching to find someone.
If she survives the war, we will meet and go from there.

The only person who considers her my girlfriend is you...or pretending that she is my girlfriend.  Are you projecting your own delusions that if you talk to a girl, suddenly she is your girlfriend?
I never harped on what kind of girl she would be if she did a runner.  I have no clue what a runner even is.
I have never portrayed it as anything other than it is.  You however, keep trying to assume things are different than they are.  It appears you are trying to project your delusions on how you think things should be.
What do you mean that I have turned to Russia?  I have never had an interest in Russia.  I have nothing against Ukrainian women.
I have no idea what a "have on" is.  Is this British slang, or is it just drunken incoherence?
What PPL revenue are you talking about?  Viber? Or Facebook?  If she is thinking she is going to get money from Viber or Facebook for talking to me, she is going to be disappointed.  Or are you projecting your unhappiness with getting involved with PPL schemes?
How is she ditching me for a relationship with a local guy?  Why do you assume that everyone is obsessed with finding a relationship?  Her focus is on trying to help wounded soldiers.
Where do you get the idea that I am angry and bitter?  It appears you are once again projecting your emotions towards someone else's situation.

I'm not angry or bitter, but I do get frustrated by your idiotic nonsense.  I do ask myself sometimes if you are just playing a fool trying to troll people, if it is drunken nonsense you are posting, or if your idiotic nonsense comes naturally.  You remind me a lot of the schizophrenic autistic boy my cousin and his wife adopted who has the mind of a 6 year old who is trapped in a 27 year old body.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #283 on: March 18, 2024, 09:57:47 AM »
"I went over and met a girl I had been communicating with."

Translation - "You went over and met a girl you had been communicating with, but when she saw what a freakin weirdo you are, she said LJBF(Let's Just Be Friends)"
looks kinda like a High School romance "strike-out" to me... but a step up from playin Doctor with your cousin, (sheeettt....I played Doctor so much, I coulda had a freakin clinic)

La Dolce Vita, Bee Farmer Style!
yeah, you 'stylin 'Bro!

if this was baseball, you STRUCK-OUT
how many strike-outs is it gonna be before you finally REALIZE that you have NO FREAKIN IDEA OF HOW TO PLAY THIS GAME, NO SKILLZ A'TALL!!
and that just might have some bearing on why you perform so freaking poorly at it!

Jeez Louise - how you hillblly's in Hawg Hollar survived this long is a mystery

« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 10:27:11 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #284 on: March 18, 2024, 05:43:43 PM »
Trench,
  What are you talking about?  Where are you coming up with this idiotic nonsense?  I get the idea you are projecting your own personal delusions.

I went over and met a girl I had been communicating with.
When the war started, she felt a tremendous need to help, and started working as a medic.
We put things on hold.  If she survives the war, we will meet again and continue things.
Right now her focus is on saving lives, and is not interested in pursuing a relationship.  (The last time she saw her parents was Christmas/New Years before the invasion.  She talks to them regularly.  If she won't take time out of her life to visit her parents, I trust that she won't take time to go looking for a guy.  She's 40 years old, and looking for a husband is not a high priority for her.)
We continue to talk, but we have no serious commitment to each other.  I would consider us to be on each other's "has potential" list.
Trying to get married as soon as possible is not a high priority for me.
Right now, we are both comfortable with where things stand.  Neither of us is searching to find someone.
If she survives the war, we will meet and go from there.

The only person who considers her my girlfriend is you...or pretending that she is my girlfriend.  Are you projecting your own delusions that if you talk to a girl, suddenly she is your girlfriend?
I never harped on what kind of girl she would be if she did a runner.  I have no clue what a runner even is.
I have never portrayed it as anything other than it is.  You however, keep trying to assume things are different than they are.  It appears you are trying to project your delusions on how you think things should be.
What do you mean that I have turned to Russia?  I have never had an interest in Russia.  I have nothing against Ukrainian women.
I have no idea what a "have on" is.  Is this British slang, or is it just drunken incoherence?
What PPL revenue are you talking about?  Viber? Or Facebook?  If she is thinking she is going to get money from Viber or Facebook for talking to me, she is going to be disappointed.  Or are you projecting your unhappiness with getting involved with PPL schemes?
How is she ditching me for a relationship with a local guy?  Why do you assume that everyone is obsessed with finding a relationship?  Her focus is on trying to help wounded soldiers.
Where do you get the idea that I am angry and bitter?  It appears you are once again projecting your emotions towards someone else's situation.

I'm not angry or bitter, but I do get frustrated by your idiotic nonsense.  I do ask myself sometimes if you are just playing a fool trying to troll people, if it is drunken nonsense you are posting, or if your idiotic nonsense comes naturally.  You remind me a lot of the schizophrenic autistic boy my cousin and his wife adopted who has the mind of a 6 year old who is trapped in a 27 year old body.

Beefarmer, move your beefy little eyes over to the left of your screen, you'll find a column on the left that says:

Bee Farmer

Spouse's Country: Russia
Trips: None (yet)

Do you notice the part where it says, 'Spouse's Country: Russia'

You have Russia down for where your Spouse (or girlfriend) is.

I have down Ukraine as that is where my girlfriend is from. So if you have down 'Russia' it would be assumed that is where yours is from or at least searching for one.

If you wish to change it then you can engage your technical abilities and shift your cursor up to the 'profile' tab along the horizontal headings bar and click over that to change it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So your situation is update is that the girl you visited and then messaged in Ukraine has given you the knock back and isn't interested in pursuing a relationship with you. I would say take that as it is meant and move on, don't waste any more time on this chick who has already told you she, "is not interested in pursuing a relationship". It is as clear as that.

Really Beefarmer life is too short to be spent guffing around hoping and waiting in quiet desperation for a girl who has already told you she, 'is not interested in pursuing a relationship'. Take it as that. Move on!

You can be searching now for another lady, that one ain't interested, forget her. You had your heart set on her and are prepared to wait, she doesn't care unfortunately for you. There are two things I learnt recently up to now:

1). A girl who wants to be with you won't want to be away from you, she won't choose anything else over you, and she won't want to ditch you and walk away from you.

- She's already chosen the Ukrainian Army over you.

2). It's a numbers game. Yes in some respects I did too long banging on here and not enough time pounding the online FSU dating sites. The more women you can get through both online and on meeting the better your chances of finding the right one.

- A few lucky people hit the right girl straight away, most don't. Most likely me have to message many ladies and turn up all sorts first and go meet all sorts. Many nights can be spent on dating sites where a lot of the profile don't do much for you, where a lot you message and don't respond (non ppl sites) but you just keep going until one does and turns out to be the right one.

That doesn't mean being real picky and rejecting anyone with faults. It means keep going until you find one you are into AND one who is into you. You will know if she is into you as she won't want to give you up, she'll feel she wants to be with you, have feelings for you and feel a connection to you.

Time over again from what I learnt I would spend more of my free time messaging FSU chicks online. It's free to do and you've just got to keep going until you end up with a girl I described above. Even on messaging the above is important and comes through. Certainly the girls who don't seem to want to make much effort with you in messaging pass over and move on, your time and efforts are better spent finding a girl that does want to maid that effort with you.

However, you want a girl who once met you is prepared to feel strongly enough about you to make the effort to move to you. If she isn't prepared to move to you then that's the tell tale sign that she is not strongly enough into you. If she isn't strongly enough into you today she will never be strongly enough into you, the way she feels about you remains the same, it doesn't change.

And there we have it Beefarmer, advice can help here a fair bit but the above is essentially it.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 05:52:38 PM by Trenchcoat »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Trips: > 10
PreNups, Trusts, Offshore Accounts & Protecting yourself
« Reply #285 on: March 19, 2024, 08:46:22 AM »
Decorum
civility
decency
politeness
propriety
deportment
etiquette

I realize the the original topic has already covered almost every argument but.
Good Grief, you guys are writing like a bunch of 140lb boys posing from their mothers
basements about who's Dad can kick the most ass.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Bee Farmer

« Reply #286 on: March 19, 2024, 06:04:04 PM »
Trench,
  I haven't touched the status info since I joined.  It still says I have never made any trips, and my first trip to Ukraine was 10 years ago.  If you are just now paying attention to that stuff...you're a little on the slow side.

When it comes to advice, I consider the source.  And seeing as how I am not interested in what you are looking for, I'll pass on your advice.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #287 on: March 19, 2024, 06:38:24 PM »
Bee Fahma?
he doesn't know a FREAKIN thing about Ukraine or Ukrainian women, or even women
what words of wisdom has Bee Farmer ever  proferred to us about Ukraine?
hmmmm...

what successful experiences in Ukraine has he EVER had to share with us?
what knowledge did he earn there, and at what price?
what good judgments and decisions did he make there?
the answer to the above questions is "nothin - not a phuqueing thing"

Bee Fahah has no freakin clue a'tall even about his own life, and WHY it's SO PHUQUED UP!!!
and he can't escape from his problem by trying to find someone in Ukraine

none of you Incels can escape from bein WHO YOU ARE by tryin to get a Ukrainian woman to validate you
your past has made you who you are
you are trapped inside your own FALSE perceptions about life
and as a result, your LIFE has failed

you don't wanna change your life
cuz change makes ya "uncomfortable"
and you Incels are all a buncha slackers, which is usually the path to bein an Incel

dewds who busted their asses to make a success of themselves
AND THEN GO TO UKRAINE
will be hit on like a pound of ground chuck thrown into a pool full of starving pirhannas
and when one of 'em latches onto ya, you decide how fast ya wanna "run away from 'em"
and trust me dear gentle RWD Reader, "Double Ds" are somethin that NOBODY in their RIGHT MIND is gonna run away from!!!!!
so if one of them latches onto ya, you done for!!
hmmmm hmmmmmm

and THAT dear RWD Readers
is what being in Ukraine was like for me
like a buncha pirhannas eagerly tryin to grab my "private parts" while I was swimmin in an Amazonian river

Russia was even MORE generous to me than Ukraine was!!
it allowed mt to have a lifestyle that I COULD NEVER have had in the West at ANY PRICE...
and as I found ways to make myself useful to Russians
I found Russians who in turn became VERY useful to me...
« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 08:51:32 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #288 on: March 19, 2024, 08:18:59 PM »
Trench,
  I haven't touched the status info since I joined.  It still says I have never made any trips, and my first trip to Ukraine was 10 years ago.  If you are just now paying attention to that stuff...you're a little on the slow side.

When it comes to advice, I consider the source.  And seeing as how I am not interested in what you are looking for, I'll pass on your advice.

Beefarmer, it makes no sense coming on here with your profile back how it was 10 years ago and not reflective of your situation today. Posters can't necessarily follow all members here from memory or just plain guess. The idea is to update it so those members that don't or can't remember or know, get an idea of where you are at.

At the moment you are at the penpal stage with this lady, stop using her as a crutch. Find a girl where you both want to be with each other. Penpals are what children do, you should be past that stage at your age. Get a real relationship and a real life going for yourself. Why waste of on silly arguments about Marriage and his exactly it should be done. You're about the same age as me and at our age we can go live life, might as well we only have do long left of it. It's fine in your teens, twenties & thirties to have set ideas about marriage as time is in your side, in theory then, but by forties, fifties and thereafter what does it really matter? Just try and get what you can in terms of life and enjoyment whatever. If it doesn't work out failure at this later stage isn't really a big deal when there are only so many years left.

At the moment you are wasting the biggest opportunity Ukraine, etc has had for Western guys for years. In Ukraine there is both a bad economy with people working around the clock and doing what they can to survive and less eligible men, probably less men in general because of the war. Krim says about 'dewds that have made a success of themselves' but I am betting now that out in Ukraine any passport waving westerner under the age of 60 with just a few bob in his pocket would get hit on by Ukrainian women. The odds are massively on your side and on most WM's side but you prefer to while it away writing penpal to some woman who doesn't feel strongly enough to get with you at all times probs not at any time. It's literally easier than if has ever been to pick up a genuine Ukrainian lady, why pass it up and risk being stuck alone through your 50s,60s,70s,80s even possibly 90s alone wishing you had acted in your 40s and not wasted this opportunity?

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #289 on: March 19, 2024, 08:33:54 PM »
you should setup a "charity" and fund raise to get a project goin in Ukraine
and then do a "Bald and Bankrupt" kinda travel-log on Youtube to document it
and have weekly updates with old ladies you rescued with food and medicine, etc from Kharkhiv, etc

trust me on this next bit...
find a stray cat and feed it and then feature it in your videos, have the cat play with Ukrainian war orphans, etc...
then KILL THE CAT!!!
show it's dead body and BLAME IT ON A RUSSIAN SHELL!!!!
watch your Youtube hitrate SOAR!!!
$$$$

you have to learn how to get ahead in this world

I don't know about ya'll
but if the only thing standin between me and infinite pooty tang AND $$$ was a cat
then that cat's a DEAD MFer!!!

« Last Edit: March 20, 2024, 08:01:26 AM by krimster2 »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
PreNups, Trusts, Offshore Accounts & Protecting yourself
« Reply #290 on: March 20, 2024, 04:51:33 PM »
you are at the penpal stage with this lady, stop using her as a crutch.

This is off topic, but.............................

Trench you've made more than 4 trips (but less than 10) to the FSU?
I have made exactly
Odesa              1
Kyiv                 2
Lugansk            1
St Petersburg    1
Dnepropetrovsk 1
Tblisi                1
Voronezh          5

« Last Edit: March 20, 2024, 05:03:58 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #291 on: March 20, 2024, 06:27:54 PM »
This is off topic, but.............................

Trench you've made more than 4 trips (but less than 10) to the FSU?
I have made exactly
Odesa              1
Kyiv                 2
Lugansk            1
St Petersburg    1
Dnepropetrovsk 1
Tblisi                1
Voronezh          5

Is this a willy waving contest Beel?

Offline ML

« Reply #292 on: March 20, 2024, 06:34:43 PM »
Not my willy . . . but I have been to FSU 35 or more times.

Many were for business before I started chasing the FSU women.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #293 on: March 21, 2024, 07:03:18 AM »
my willy is CLEARLY the largest, as you can plainly SEE...
go ahead, take a peek, don't be shy

it's SO LARGE that it graduated a year ahead of me in high school AND was Class Valedectorian and even sang in a band
yeah, he sang tenor in a band.....
that's the ticket
THANKS!!! I'll be here ALL WEEK, don't forget to get free parking validation at the bar and I hope you enjoy the rest of the show!!

Arbus
the blank eyes and gold teeth of der WaterMelon Sellers in the Meshchansky District near Lubyanka Square by the metro entrance
adds to the miasma of death and decay I felt soon as I came up from the metro
like the spot in the coliseum where the "bumzhee" urinate
Lubyanka will reek for a 1,000 yrs as a Russian slaughterhouse that overwhelms the senses

the walls of the basement in Lubyanka have fragments of bullets still embedded in them that you can pry out for a souvineer if the guide ain't lookin...
faded Russian industrial green wall paint
the russians were all herded naked in groups like animals to the slaughter
made to stand with their face towards the wall
and then shot by a volley of pistol fire in the back of the head
then their bodies piled onto a cart to be buried in a secret mass grave in a swamp
and this went on all day, every day for YEARS
and is COMING BACK

Russian Diaspora after 1917 is nothin compared to the one goin on now

I wasn't the ONLY American to ever go down to the basement in in Lubyanka...
but there ain't been that many who went down to the basement and came back up again, cuz they had an appointment to keep on the FIRST Floor!!!!

Subaka!!!

O' Dem Watemelons in in Lubyanka Square moy droog, oichen kuzna
with a gray sky the color of an old Black and White TV tuned to a dead channel
but turn the dial
and there's a cartoon show, about Russian moles who tunnel all the way to America

by a coincidence they surface next to a Denny's restraunt
the first Russian  mole sticks his head outta the exit hole he dug and says, "Comrad! I smell Amerikinski Pancakes!!"
the second mole who  was right behind him, sniffs, and says, "DA! I smell Mole-Asses to"!!!!

(Drum Roll) Spossiba Droogs!!!

Timelines
first, there was Pre-Maidan
then Pre-War
then Pre-Novichok back when yur acetylcholine esterase worked ok, instead of makin ya "spaz out" all the time
skeez!!
i'm ok...

« Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 03:23:54 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Bee Farmer

« Reply #294 on: March 22, 2024, 05:23:43 PM »
Beefarmer, it makes no sense coming on here with your profile back how it was 10 years ago and not reflective of your situation today. Posters can't necessarily follow all members here from memory or just plain guess. The idea is to update it so those members that don't or can't remember or know, get an idea of where you are at.

Why would I care of other posters follow me or not?  I'm not looking for a personal relationship with anyone here.

. It's fine in your teens, twenties & thirties to have set ideas about marriage as time is in your side, in theory then, but by forties, fifties and thereafter what does it really matter?

Yes, it does matter.  There's this funny little thing called integrity.  And no matter how old you are, you still have to live with yourself.

Just try and get what you can in terms of life and enjoyment whatever. If it doesn't work out failure at this later stage isn't really a big deal when there are only so many years left.

Actually, failure is harder to recover from the older you get.  And once again, you have to deal with that pesky integrity...and living with the consequences of your decisions.

At the moment you are wasting the biggest opportunity Ukraine, etc has had for Western guys for years. In Ukraine there is both a bad economy with people working around the clock and doing what they can to survive and less eligible men, probably less men in general because of the war. Krim says about 'dewds that have made a success of themselves' but I am betting now that out in Ukraine any passport waving westerner under the age of 60 with just a few bob in his pocket would get hit on by Ukrainian women.

But the girls attracted to a passport waving Westerner with a little money in his pocket are not the girls you want anything to do with.  They are just looking for a mule to take them to a better location...and then they will stop riding the mule and send him to the slaughter.  Don't be a dumb*ss mule.

If you want a serious relationship, don't look for a girl who is just looking for an easy ride to a life in another country.

It's literally easier than if has ever been to pick up a genuine Ukrainian lady, why pass it up and risk being stuck alone through your 50s,60s,70s,80s even possibly 90s alone wishing you had acted in your 40s and not wasted this opportunity?

Being stuck alone?  Is that how you view life?  Talk about being desperate...

You forget that women outlive men...single older men are in extremely high demand.  If you're a single older man, it is either by your own choice, or because you are so horrible that women won't have anything to do with you.  And that's pretty bad, because I've seen some broke, crusty old jerks who have women hanging around, simply because the woman doesn't want to be alone.

When a woman is young, she gets her choice of men.
When a man is older, he gets his choice of the women.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #295 on: March 22, 2024, 06:09:28 PM »
There is having integrity then there is being a stick in the mud old fuddy duddy who is letting life pass him by while clinging to all too rigid notions that makes you far too stiff and starchy for your own good. No one cares about someone's uptight so called integrity, you don't have to try to be a saint on this planet just a decent enough person and go out and find some enjoyment. No one is going to reward you for what you see as integrity. I don't like people that are assholes who look to do others no good especially to better themselves but you can go and enjoy yourself without being one of those people.

I'm not talking about a character change here, just loosen up a bit with yourself and realise you don't have to live a stale same o'l same existence. Otherwise you'll be old before you are actually are old and will have lost out on life.

You can be a decent person without being a square.

Being older can have sone draw for younger girls in certain ways but I don't think it boosts you up as high as you think, not unless you've become a very eligible (wealthy) bachelor. The age, how you look, etc and ability to relate, etc will likely weigh against. I don't see older guys with a crowd of younger girls oogling them lol. Some younger girls may like older guys confidence, seniority, etc but I think that only goes so far. As a guy gets near 60 or so unless the girl is purely out hoping for an early payday few are interested.

Offline Bee Farmer

« Reply #296 on: March 22, 2024, 08:59:07 PM »
There is having integrity then there is being a stick in the mud old fuddy duddy who is letting life pass him by while clinging to all too rigid notions that makes you far too stiff and starchy for your own good.

Who gets to decide what is too stiff and starchy for my own good...and what is the right way to live?  Why, that would be me.  Nobody else.

No one cares about someone's uptight so called integrity,

I care, and my opinion is the only one that matters.  I have to live with myself.

you don't have to try to be a saint on this planet just a decent enough person and go out and find some enjoyment.

Who gets to decide what is "decent enough?"  Oh, that would be me again.  Not you.  And I do have enjoyment in my life.

No one is going to reward you for what you see as integrity.

Oh, I disagree.  I do believe that if you treat others the way you want to be treated, it comes back to you.  I do believe that you reap what you sow.

I'm not talking about a character change here, just loosen up a bit with yourself and realise you don't have to live a stale same o'l same existence.

What if I enjoy a stale, same old same old existence?

Otherwise you'll be old before you are actually are old and will have lost out on life.

What if I don't feel like I have lost out on life?  I've seen a lot of guys in miserable relationships, divorce, etc.  My life has been far better than that, and you wouldn't believe the number of guys who envy my life for not experiencing those things.

You can be a decent person without being a square.

And you can be a decent person while being square.  If I'm happy with the lifestyle I've chosen...then I have chosen correctly.

Being older can have sone draw for younger girls in certain ways but I don't think it boosts you up as high as you think,

Since you think that you're an expert on how I think, how high of a boost do I think it gives me?

not unless you've become a very eligible (wealthy) bachelor.

How wealthy do I have to be to be a very eligible bachelor?  I've seen women go for men that didn't have much money.
I recall in my younger days, a woman in her 50's telling me about this great guy she was chasing...and how he had a little income and could help pay bills.  The guy was an alcoholic who was on welfare...  (The woman was still decently attractive, but was an alcoholic too.)

I don't see older guys with a crowd of younger girls oogling them lol.

Define younger women.  Older single guys over the age of 60 will have single women from 50+ interested in him.
While a 60 or 70 year old guy may not be able to pick up 25 year old women, he will have no problem attracting women his own age or 10 years younger if he so chooses.

I'm still in my 40's, and I have no interest in 25 year old women for a serious relationship.  We're at different places in our lives and not compatible.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #297 on: March 23, 2024, 07:45:16 AM »
Bee Campasino
you are quite WRONG in your general assessments and proclamations regarding Ukrainina wimmin
which is quite understandable considering your "so called integrity" and LACK of ANY REAL experience

because you get overwhelming negative social feeback from wimmin in general, you're a "loner" and ya end up with no socializing/dating skillz
then you end up assuming all contact with wimmin will end up this BAD way, so ya develop paranoia about it

rather than havin pointless rules about this or that
you're MUCH better off tryin to keep an open mind, with no preconceptions, and just BE at the right time and place
and EXPERIENCE life as it happens (even with all its imperfections)

this is how ya find "a good girl" by simply bein at the right place and right time, and lettin the "good girl" find you
she CHOSES you
but NONE of 'em EVER picked you....
now WHY do you suppose that is?

a good girl is worth her weight in gold, what do you offer in return for HER value?
nothin...
and so NOT surprisingly, "NOTHING" is always gonna be what you get
do you see the symetrical nature of the relationship here???
The Chinese even made an aphorism for it, "Wei Wu Way"
which means "Nothing for Nothing"

this is one reason why you will NEVER find out about Ukrainian wimmin
because all the FALSE PERCEPTIONS you have, "your integrity"
will ALWAYS stop you dead in your tracks
the rest is just "sour grapes" yeah, sure you happy the way you are, uh-huh

you ended up havin the same problem in Ukraine you had in USA
you DO NOT PRESENT WELL to a woman, so ya get rejected....
and SOLVING THIS problem is something you should work on
and not reinforcing your brain damaged integrity that only serves to hold you down
hey, if THAT's ALL ya wanna do with yur life, go ahead and knock yurself out
but, it's a "LESSER" life you've chosen to live

cuz, you are COMPLETELY unable to ADAPT to ANYTHING, especially Ukraine....
you're frozen the way you are
I seriously DOUBT that you'd EVEN be able to live with a Ukrainian woman
cuz you'd be unable to ADAPT and make the necessary changes in your life in order to do so

you wanna be SQUARE when the world is ALL DIFFERENT SHAPES
and you ain't gonna fit in any of 'em

you are JUST like ALL the others who struck out in Ukraine
you ALL blame the external "bad things" and "others" in the world for your lack of success
instead of just YOURSELF

you just don't wanna see that
you'd rather believe the lie that the world phuqued-up your chances in life and that's WHY you don't succeed
then the truth, which is your "lack of success" is EVERY BIT due to your OWN PERSONAL FAILURES

Man Up Bee Farmer
or remain livin the life of "quiet desperation" and skip the "sour grapes" BS
cuz I can see RIGHT THROUGH your thin facade and see the REAL YOU
and SO DO UKRAINIAN WIMMIN....

All you weaker men, need to "MAN-UP"
if yur gonna have ANY kinda chance with Ukrainian wimmin
or yur gonna end up like BeeFarmer
and have to deal with humiliating REJECTION by Ukrainina wiimin
i'm not sure that any ointment gonna work on the burn caused by gettin rejected by a Ukrainian woman!
gotta be PAINFUL!

« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 10:44:47 AM by krimster2 »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541451
Total Topics: 20864
Most Online Today: 1988
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 8
Guests: 1968
Total: 1976

+-Recent Posts

Re: Trippin in St Pete by krimster2
Today at 12:26:08 PM

Re: Trippin in St Pete by Trenchcoat
Today at 07:34:19 AM

Trippin in St Pete by 2tallbill
Today at 06:20:16 AM

Re: Hard work -- How can I explain this to my Russian wife? by Trenchcoat
Today at 01:03:56 AM

Re: Trippin in St Pete by Trenchcoat
Today at 01:01:18 AM

Hard work -- How can I explain this to my Russian wife? by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 01:53:18 PM

Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 10:57:05 AM

Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 10:55:23 AM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 10:11:31 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:44:27 AM