It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: List of Russians and parties 'banned' from holding office on bogus prextexts  (Read 4478 times)

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
It's not okay for Russians to manipulate an election to get their way but it's okay you not honoring one such as Brexit and fighting against it for years? Fortunately Boris put an end to the expensive and destructive mess your side created. Putin probably had a good laugh over what happened in the UK and in America watching the Democrats try to bring down a duly elected President non stop.

BillyB, I realise you are still butt-hurt re your fail across forums for posting FAKE NEWS re what BoJo said about China, but this is not going to 'level the score'

BoJo hasn't sorted out 'Brexit', yet and the GBP falls EVERY time he or a senior Minister ignores the Elephant in the room, no deal = WTO trade terms.

No do TRY to grow up

1/ The UK 'Brexit referendum' result was not fixed .. Sl.more people voted to leave on terms that were promised and bear no relation to the current govt 'negotiating stance' ..

2/ In Russia, or in parts of nations belonging to other sovereign states, 'referendums' are held after military take-overs and elections exclude candidates under bogus pretexts.... that's a finding of FACT according to the European Court of Human Rights and Russia signed up to be bound by its rulings .

Offline Shadow

BillyB, I realise you are still butt-hurt re your fail across forums for posting FAKE NEWS re what BoJo said about China, but this is not going to 'level the score'

BoJo hasn't sorted out 'Brexit', yet and the GBP falls EVERY time he or a senior Minister ignores the Elephant in the room, no deal = WTO trade terms.

No do TRY to grow up

1/ The UK 'Brexit referendum' result was not fixed .. Sl.more people voted to leave on terms that were promised and bear no relation to the current govt 'negotiating stance' ..

2/ In Russia, or in parts of nations belonging to other sovereign states, 'referendums' are held after military take-overs and elections exclude candidates under bogus pretexts.... that's a finding of FACT according to the European Court of Human Rights and Russia signed up to be bound by its rulings .
I believe that facts about local fixing of elections can be found in any election.The question is does this actually change the outcome?
And if you wish to have facts:1. In the last Dutch parliament elections a party went to old peoples homes colleting ballots to "Help" them voting.2. In the same election in two voting stations recounts were needed as procedures were not followed. In both cases the recounts showed a different result.This in a country where elections are believed to be fair and nobody ever questions results.
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Offline msmob

I believe that facts about local fixing of elections can be found in any election.The question is does this actually change the outcome?
And if you wish to have facts:1. In the last Dutch parliament elections a party went to old peoples homes colleting ballots to "Help" them voting.2. In the same election in two voting stations recounts were needed as procedures were not followed. In both cases the recounts showed a different result.This in a country where elections are believed to be fair and nobody ever questions results.

Shadow,

May be you missed that I'm against vote rigging ( including the legalised form .. non proportional representation, voting [ Eng, Wales and Scotland and the US' 'Electoral College ] )

I'm waiting for you to find any democracy ( may be Turkey is a close competitor) that makes it so onerous to form a political party / be a candidate or has SO many rulings against the state for such skullduggery ..

http://www.echr.coe.int/Documents/Stats_violation_2019_ENG.pdf

Which nation  'tops the charts' in 2019 ..?

Russia

« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 05:08:36 AM by msmob »

Offline Shadow

MsMoby,
It is kind of hilarious to hear such comments from a country that effectively has two political parties, and where getting elected without being a member of either of them is near impossible
Of course you will say that two is better than one.....

Offline msmob

MsMoby,
It is kind of hilarious to hear such comments from a country that effectively has two political parties, and where getting elected without being a member of either of them is near impossible
Of course you will say that two is better than one.....

Shadow,

IF you bothered to read my posts, less selectively ... you'd have noticed my criticising the UK electoral system ( well, GB's )

Now, the title of this thread is still the same ;)

Offline Shadow

Shadow,

IF you bothered to read my posts, less selectively ... you'd have noticed my criticising the UK electoral system ( well, GB's )

Now, the title of this thread is still the same ;)
The challenge was done and it is clear there is nobody ou can show. Just a million of excuses about why there is nobody.

Offline msmob

The challenge was done and it is clear there is nobody ou can show. Just a million of excuses about why there is nobody.

The Challenge isn't over.. you should be patient ..

In the meantime, as you suggest I 'failed' . just check back on how many stats you couldn't wouldn't rebuff and we can wonder WHY you still think the current powers that be in Russia are in charge of a Democracy ....

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541010
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1908
Total: 1919

+-Recent Posts

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM