It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Dnipro january travel advice  (Read 28978 times)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Dnipro january travel advice
« Reply #125 on: March 22, 2019, 03:00:29 PM »
Bill there is a back up plan.  See where this road leads.  If necessary end relationship and Start again.  Definetly with a Ukrainian as the 2 I have dated have been exactly what I like in a woman except their network of lovers and ex husbands
Life for young FSU women is accelerated by five to ten years.
As i suppose you are in the fourties the ladies you are dating are at least 35, probably in the beginning of 40.
So you cannot expect them to be blank from their birth. Marriage, divorce, lovers that's common for this age.
And network is encapsulated in women soul, it is exactly a great composant of their status in the society.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 04:13:04 PM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #126 on: March 22, 2019, 03:03:39 PM »
Bill there is a back up plan.  See where this road leads.  If necessary end relationship and Start again.  Definetly with a Ukrainian as the 2 I have dated have been exactly what I like in a woman except their network of lovers and ex husbands

Why? You are proudly being one of them, you are not seeking a relationship or a wife, you want to "have a blast" aka you want sex with beautiful ladies and are getting just that - mission accomplished I would say.

Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Online Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #127 on: March 22, 2019, 06:35:32 PM »
Why? You are proudly being one of them, you are not seeking a relationship or a wife, you want to "have a blast" aka you want sex with beautiful ladies and are getting just that - mission accomplished I would say.

Well said.  :clapping:
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #128 on: March 22, 2019, 07:54:15 PM »
 :rolleyes:
Sure there are thick sugar babes in London but one with an engineering degree and not totally  in love with themselves is not easy to find

You are just like Trench

Plenty of local lasses to be found..

Some of us choose to look overseas..some make excuses

« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 12:13:10 AM by msmob »

Offline rwd123

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #129 on: March 22, 2019, 11:45:36 PM »
James - you are a sex tourist in denial.

No woman fit for a long-term relationship would invite a man from a foreign country to stay with her without first meeting him (and developing a relationship).

You are cheap, and you are getting milked. Enjoy the phone sex because there is an inevitable pothole you'll eventually realise you have stepped in. Admit it for what it is - a FWB online hook-up. Nothing immoral about that, but you seem to be lying to yourself and immigration officials.

Keep calm and carry on in the knowledge you are a common garden-variety sex tourist.

Offline msmob

« Reply #130 on: March 23, 2019, 12:19:37 AM »

No woman fit for a long-term relationship would invite a man from a foreign country to stay with her without first meeting him (and developing a relationship).

May be you have a point..

My now ex Russian wife ca.e to stay at my apartment in Cyprus the first time we met. Not the same bedroom .. I was a gentleman...for as long as possible..

When I first visited SC, I stayed at her apartment.  We had v chatted for five months and decided it was plain silly for me to stay at another place...

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #131 on: March 23, 2019, 05:23:26 AM »
I think due to most of FSU culture being working class they are less bothered about stay overs. It will be dependent on the individual, some will still be quite modest, etc but many will be easy going and want to just get on with whatever sort of relationship is ongoing.

I think with the FSU Dating on the internet it is so easy to go for the hottest girls and when they respond get carried away. Recently I have been viewing girls and come across a few really hot girls in the 9 or 10 looks category. The thing is now having met at least one 8-10 girl I know what I'm in for, it's enticing but I really want a serious relationship and I know particularly in my position these girls are unlikely to be able to deliver it. Like James has said they can be a blast to be with but it takes a bit of discipline in search to avoid these type of hotties if a serious relationship is what is wanted. After all many of these sites are full of film star look a like girls and it's easy to want to try one after another. It is true though what James says in the UK the equivalent girl or less would come with a major attitude issue.

I personally think James strays quite easily, I think he's initial outset is for a relationship but hasn't developed the discipline yet to stick with that and avoid the hotties. He already has had a LTR with kids with an English woman so does he really want another LTR so soon or spend a bit of time having a blast with various hot FSW before going for a more serious relationship again, if he decides he wants that at all?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline GenMish

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #132 on: March 23, 2019, 05:56:34 AM »
James - you are a sex tourist in denial.

You are cheap, and you are getting milked. Enjoy the phone sex because there is an inevitable pothole you'll eventually realise you have stepped in. Admit it for what it is - a FWB online hook-up. Nothing immoral about that, but you seem to be lying to yourself and immigration officials.

Keep calm and carry on in the knowledge you are a common garden-variety sex tourist.

I completely understand your statement rwd, and you might very well be correct. But lets not be too hasty. I think James is looking for affection, not sex. These are two different chemicals in the brain, the former requires an amount of bonding to take place, the later is released during sex. The later is dominant in most men, but not all. Since James might be looking for the former, I think that is why he is willing to live a 3rd world conditions 24/7 in order to form that bond. If I am correct, I would only advise James to slow down and take his time. I too would suggest his first visit be from his own apartment

imo- The garden variety sex tourist pays when he WANTS the girl to leave. Or as Charlie Sheen unashamedly said, I pay them to leave.

Offline msmob

« Reply #133 on: March 23, 2019, 06:02:24 AM »
Trench...did you ever vosit the USSR?

Thought not..

Do not think...  it rarely works out well for you.

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #134 on: March 24, 2019, 01:26:44 PM »
Well on London bus home not sure where to go with this.  I have never visited the f s u where I have not stayed in her apartment that's 5 out of 5.  I'm seriously trying to find a wife but also realise the perils of choosing unwisely.

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #135 on: March 24, 2019, 01:31:33 PM »
It's not easy both the women and I  met our partners in our early 20s raised families and our partners traded us in for new models.  So now instead of growing together we are trying to put 2 busted families together it's not easy and unless you have tried it you have no idea what it's like to try.

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #136 on: March 24, 2019, 01:35:57 PM »
I don't think I'm a sex tourist as sex is not my objective.  Obviously it's part of a relationship  .  I could just go to my local music bar and allow myself to get  picked up

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #137 on: March 24, 2019, 03:24:32 PM »
Well on London bus home not sure where to go with this.  I have never visited the f s u where I have not stayed in her apartment that's 5 out of 5.  I'm seriously trying to find a wife but also realise the perils of choosing unwisely.

You're home and back already! Well how did it end with Megan Fox? Did you get your leg over? Did she get her mobile? Did you find out how she manages to keep herself in a city centre apartment? And do you she a relationship going anywhere with her?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #138 on: March 25, 2019, 08:28:20 AM »
I don't think I'm a sex tourist as sex is not my objective.  Obviously it's part of a relationship  .  I could just go to my local music bar and allow myself to get  picked up

yes, yes you are
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline jone

« Reply #139 on: March 25, 2019, 09:27:09 AM »

Megan Fox without makeup does not strike me as beautiful.   My guess is that the woman you are dating would look better than Miss Fox on a skin to skin comparison.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline msmob

« Reply #140 on: March 25, 2019, 09:56:57 AM »
OMG..
More subjective 'opinions' on lasses'  beauty...who could be the poster's daughter..

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #141 on: May 13, 2019, 06:42:01 AM »
In reply to trench .  Still in touch with miss dinipro .  I'm having one of those runs where every time you have some holiday money you spend it on essentials.   She may be coming to visit me in UK in July.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541004
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1886
Total: 1897

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM