It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: How does a girl choose which guys she wishes to meet?  (Read 28077 times)

Offline lyndontom

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: How does a girl choose which guys she wishes to meet?
« Reply #100 on: March 10, 2019, 09:08:31 AM »
You could indeed meet many outside of Kiev because you'll have less competition. Anywhere other than Kiev, Odessa & Kharkiv will have have a lot less other WM around particularly on the ground. However, how many will you bring up, how tight a criteria, and method of bring up women all come into play. Meet many could mean meeting any number of women from 2 upwards. You might decide to use a walk in agency or independent agent who could set up many dates, but how legit? What I'm saying is if you are after using ML's method of applying to 1000 down to 10 or 20 you are going to struggle outside of Moscow. Some cities such as Kiev you might manage it if you have little in the way of criteria, ie she can smoke, have 3 kids, be very young or old, looks ugly, etc but to have much in the way if criteria at all you'll need Moscow using ML's method or be prepared to travel far and wide.

No, you won't. You're not getting it. Other people here have been and done it, time and time again. Do you think you're the only one who applies search criteria? So nobody ever did a WMVM in a City outside of Moscow?

Nobody starts with 1000 possible matches in one go. A combination of Ukrainedate, Elenasmodels, Mamba, Tinder, Bumble, fdating, local agencies, friends of friends, meeting people out and about and you don't think there are enough options?

Always an excuse or an illogical response for why something hasn't worked or won't work for you. You spend too much time theorising a lot about subjects you don't know much about.

Offline Jamesukjames

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #101 on: March 10, 2019, 10:05:04 AM »
Lyndon .  I find fsu women escalate far faster than UK women so that you are in a virtual relationship before you even land in Ukraine.  I never ask or mention sex but all have started talking about our first sexual potential encounter.   With work commitments for me it's about 2 months between initial contact and visit.  In UK it would be a coffee or meal in the first week.  In fact I've found coffee is a disaster and meal is a winner.  So Lyndon I'm genuinely interested how do you keep the f s u women at bay the ones I meet just want me into their bed as soon  as possible.  I genuinely can't see how visit many works.

Offline lyndontom

« Reply #102 on: March 10, 2019, 10:39:27 AM »
Lyndon .  I find fsu women escalate far faster than UK women so that you are in a virtual relationship before you even land in Ukraine.  I never ask or mention sex but all have started talking about our first sexual potential encounter.   With work commitments for me it's about 2 months between initial contact and visit.  In UK it would be a coffee or meal in the first week.  In fact I've found coffee is a disaster and meal is a winner.  So Lyndon I'm genuinely interested how do you keep the f s u women at bay the ones I meet just want me into their bed as soon  as possible.  I genuinely can't see how visit many works.

I am not saying my way is necessarily the only way, but that depends on the level and length of interaction you have beforehand. I'm not going to start messaging 100 women in great detail 6 months before I plan a visit, that would be silly. If you're getting into sexual talk with women who are supposedly serious about a long-term relationship, you're either a) getting to know a woman in too much detail for a WMVM, b) choosing the wrong women or, c) our own British equivalent of Brad Pitt.

Once you're in town, you meet for a coffee and something will develop romantically and sexually if there is mutual chemistry. Everyone is different but if there is no chemistry I won't take her to bed for the sake of it and there wouldn't be any future dates without a good reason. So, it's not likely I'm going to have 50 dates lined up in Kiev and bed 50 different women. That's the reality. I'm sure ML will be able to give you a better play-by-play.

FWIW - my experience ranks Ukranian women lower than those from Latin America and South East Asia in being ones to want me in their bed quicker, so having to politely reject the advances of dozens of women in FSU isn't something I've had to do a lot of.  ;D

Offline ML

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #103 on: March 10, 2019, 11:20:20 AM »
Surely everyone who is still looking for their FSU gal has read in detail and thought about the plan laid out in: Pursuing FSUW 101.

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=14615.0

I have followed that plan several times in several FSU cities and have always ended up with 10-15 gal to have first meetings with.  And I usually found 2-3 in each city who would have made a good wife for me and most any man.  Many (most) men here would have proposed during the first trip to these 2-3 (or more) gals.
But importantly, in virtually no instance was my beginning (pre-trip) number 1 gal in the final 2-3.
That suggests if I were on a WOVO trip, I probably would have ended up proposing to number 1, when interaction with more women made me realize the WOVO gal was not the best choice.
You can go down probably top 10 cities in either Russia or Ukraine and still find close to 1000 gals who meet your minimum criteria.

You don't use just one website, but rather virtually every website that is either free or has monthly subscription price for unlimited direct contact with all gals on the site.

The idea that WMVM is immoral is patently ridiculous AND the women are also doing it.
And both men and women do it within their own country.
Adding in travel to another country to do it, and suddenly it becomes immoral is beyond laughable.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #104 on: March 10, 2019, 11:46:44 AM »
Lyndon, there's a difference between ML's WMVM and the WMVM method most of use.

When ML says to write 1000 women he means it as a short time situation. It's essentially merely to see what ones are interested as the ones that are reply the ones that aren't don't.

Of the ones that reply he chooses which ones he wishes to send a second letter, judging by their responses to his first letter, his interest in them, etc.

Those that are interested enough the guy to respond to the second letter are then likely quite interested in the guy. From their responses the field can be narrowed down again to around the 20 or whatever wished for.

The trip can then be planned as soon as possible to see all these women on a meet for each women. This strategy also allows for back ups from calling up those previously cut out unless they came across as basically unsuitable at all.

Note, it is standardised letters being used here, just the name changed at the top. Apart from meet up scheduling there is no real back and forth if individual emails like in VO strategy.

Most guys like me probably don't have a high reply rate and if there is there could be an unfortunate reason for it. There is stuff that can be done to boost reply rate both good and bad but in general to get the 1000 women or anywhere close Moscow is the only option. Unless as said you don't mind having no/little criteria or don't mind travelling to girls in different places or happen to look as good as a film star.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline lyndontom

« Reply #105 on: March 10, 2019, 11:58:44 AM »
Lyndon, there's a difference between ML's WMVM and the WMVM method most of use.

When ML says to write 1000 women he means it as a short time situation. It's essentially merely to see what ones are interested as the ones that are reply the ones that aren't don't.

Of the ones that reply he chooses which ones he wishes to send a second letter, judging by their responses to his first letter, his interest in them, etc.

Those that are interested enough the guy to respond to the second letter are then likely quite interested in the guy. From their responses the field can be narrowed down again to around the 20 or whatever wished for.

The trip can then be planned as soon as possible to see all these women on a meet for each women. This strategy also allows for back ups from calling up those previously cut out unless they came across as basically unsuitable at all.

Note, it is standardised letters being used here, just the name changed at the top. Apart from meet up scheduling there is no real back and forth if individual emails like in VO strategy.

Most guys like me probably don't have a high reply rate and if there is there could be an unfortunate reason for it. There is stuff that can be done to boost reply rate both good and bad but in general to get the 1000 women or anywhere close Moscow is the only option. Unless as said you don't mind having no/little criteria or don't mind travelling to girls in different places or happen to look as good as a film star.

The concept is the same. The results depend on the specific methodology pre-visit and during visit. None of us here look like film stars.

ML has just spelt it out for you. Tweak as one sees fit. What aren't you getting?

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #106 on: March 10, 2019, 12:51:17 PM »
Skim read MLs post.  Luckily it states its ok to be a visit one type of guy as well as a many visit guy.  So i'll just stick to what I like.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #107 on: March 10, 2019, 01:25:40 PM »
Skim read MLs post.  Luckily it states its ok to be a visit one type of guy as well as a many visit guy.  So i'll just stick to what I like.

If you do a visit one then you need a back up plan.

I went to Voronezh Russia and met a tall beautiful Russian girl and it didn't work out.
I met my wife Angel Eyes using my back up plan.
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline jone

« Reply #108 on: March 10, 2019, 01:28:07 PM »
If you do a visit one then you need a back up plan.

I went to Voronezh Russia and met a tall beautiful Russian girl and it didn't work out.
I met my wife Angel Eyes using my back up plan.

Were you her backup plan, too?
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #109 on: March 10, 2019, 02:51:03 PM »

The concept is the same. The results depend on the specific methodology pre-visit and during visit. None of us here look like film stars.

ML has just spelt it out for you. Tweak as one sees fit. What aren't you getting?

The concept is not the same. Most WMVM would be more responsive to replies to email since you couldn't afford to send an email back where she might start to suspect it's a spam email and ask 'Am I really that bothered with this guy'. If girls start dropping out/losing interest you're heading back to VO as you'll start to see the girl that gives the most interested as the only option.

ML says to apply to 1000 for a reason, he has personally used this technique and states there were at least 3 or more girls that he could have married. The reason I believe is to get up the most girls that are serious and interested in you. Now that won't always translate to chemistry on the ground but for some it will. As others have often said there are many ways around this whole FSU Dating stuff.

I'm not saying go do it, I'm saying it is another way at WMVM that ML has come up with. I just state that it is only likely to work in Moscow realistically speaking.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #110 on: March 10, 2019, 03:02:26 PM »
Lyndon .  I find fsu women escalate far faster than UK women so that you are in a virtual relationship before you even land in Ukraine.  I never ask or mention sex but all have started talking about our first sexual potential encounter.

You're 45 years old and you still don't see that this is about the position those women are in, and therefore, they are using something with which to manipulate you?

You are either a bad hunter, or need a few deer to teach you how to hunt.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline lyndontom

« Reply #111 on: March 10, 2019, 03:05:23 PM »
The concept is not the same. Most WMVM would be more responsive to replies to email since you couldn't afford to send an email back where she might start to suspect it's a spam email and ask 'Am I really that bothered with this guy'. If girls start dropping out/losing interest you're heading back to VO as you'll start to see the girl that gives the most interested as the only option.

ML says to apply to 1000 for a reason, he has personally used this technique and states there were at least 3 or more girls that he could have married. The reason I believe is to get up the most girls that are serious and interested in you. Now that won't always translate to chemistry on the ground but for some it will. As others have often said there are many ways around this whole FSU Dating stuff.

I'm not saying go do it, I'm saying it is another way at WMVM that ML has come up with. I just state that it is only likely to work in Moscow realistically speaking.

Again, you're over-thinking it. Your problem is simple - you're worried you don't/won't/can't get enough replies. For that you need to:

1) Write to more women
2) Improve your online profiles
3) Improve your approaches to women
4) Lower your expectations and search criteria
5) Accept that for XYZ reasons you aren't that popular with women online

The concept of a WMVM is the same. 100 or 1000 emails, it doesn't change the strategy. It's simple. That's why we differentiate between a WMVM or a WOVO.

Offline lyndontom

« Reply #112 on: March 10, 2019, 03:09:05 PM »

Of course you can be a WOVO guy. There isn't a law. The problem that you James will have is that you continue to WOVO but choose the wrong sort.

You say you like your mini-relationships, which is fine, but that's what they'll continue to be, and you'll continue to be regarded by many as a sex tourist, even if it is only to one woman at a time.

Where your strategy will fall down - if you are serious about finding one long-term partner - is if like most here you don't have unlimited time or money, which are both precious commodities in this search.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #113 on: March 10, 2019, 03:32:10 PM »
Excuse me Trench. What you wrote raised a orange or red flag for me. I have dated more than 60 FSU women (with possible second dates / girlfriends / sex ... from  Belarus Russia Ukraine) and i had had many virtual contacts (from paid sites free sites agencies ....) but NEVER and i say NEVER a girl started to talk about sex by herself before a meeting, and morever before i f.... her.
It never happened. And the first FSU i dated it was in 2007/2008 in my country.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline JayH

« Reply #114 on: March 10, 2019, 03:41:41 PM »
Excuse me Trench. What you wrote raised a orange or red flag for me. I have dated more than 60 FSU women (with possible second dates / girlfriends / sex ... from  Belarus Russia Ukraine) and i had had many virtual contacts (from paid sites free sites agencies ....) but NEVER and i say NEVER a girl started to talk about sex by herself before a meeting, and morever before i f.... her.

Ditto -- on every point.  :clapping:
For me -- it is crass  and lacks dignity and is a totally unnecessary conversation  .  :cluebat:
Basically -- a guy doing it joins the ranks of the internet clueless who needs to get his "kicks" that way -- and most likely- will never actually show up !  Guys  who ask to see tits-- who ask if a girl will have sex if he shows up -- all = cretins.
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #115 on: March 10, 2019, 03:46:40 PM »
Ditto -- on every point.  :clapping:
For me -- it is crass  and lacks dignity and is a totally unnecessary conversation  .  :cluebat:
Basically -- a guy doing it joins the ranks of the internet clueless who needs to get his "kicks" that way -- and most likely- will never actually show up !  Guys  who ask to see tits-- who ask if a girl will have sex if he shows up -- all = cretins.
:applaud: Guys, never show you photos half naked, never ask her to be naked, never ask her if she likes sex (what a stupid question), how many partners she had, what position she likes and such s.....
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #116 on: March 10, 2019, 03:49:20 PM »

You mean James ;)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #117 on: March 10, 2019, 03:59:33 PM »

You're 45 years old and you still don't see that this is about the position those women are in, and therefore, they are using something with which to manipulate you?

You are either a bad hunter, or need a few deer to teach you how to hunt.

This post was composed without the aid of google.

Not sure but think James might be in his early fifties.

I tend to agree with you though Boethius. If any sort of offering is made up front then the only thing for these girls to offer in return is themselves.

I have never deliberately gone down the route of offering women such. I have never asked about a girls sex life before meeting or at the start of meeting. I do wonder that I might inadvertently allured to offering Kherson girl stuff or maybe she had that on her mind already, idk, but I never had the intention of seeking such.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #118 on: March 10, 2019, 04:00:37 PM »
Raising a sexual tension, it has never to be named, it has only to be a metaphore, an idea. It is something very subtle when the lady starts to imagine that you are going to meet, that you are going to touch each other, and this idea becomes her, and so she cannot at the end figure out if it was coming from you.
In fact it comes from the nature, the logical way of the world which leads naturally a man and a woman who feel an attraction to land in a bed. THis is irrestible, this is naturel.
Have i spoke about sex, vagina, dick ? No. Never. That's vulgar. It largely carries on that the lady is EASY.Women HATE men who believe they are easy.

repeat after me :
Women HATE men who believe they are easy.Women HATE men who believe they are easy.
Women HATE men who believe they are easy. Women HATE men who believe they are easy.Women HATE men who believe they are easy.
why? it makes them low value, and a large part of their princely kingdom, so important for them, is their value. This their world of reference, Their world, not your men. But that is what is worthly to consider.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 04:03:03 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #119 on: March 10, 2019, 04:01:45 PM »
You mean James ;)
sorry, lets say James so  :D

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #120 on: March 10, 2019, 04:13:36 PM »
sorry, lets say James so  :D

I'll let you off ;D

Offline ML

« Reply #121 on: March 10, 2019, 05:12:17 PM »
To Pat and others.
I have some disagreement, but depends on how 'talking about sex' is defined.

I also never talked about size of my equipment, asked to see her breasts, asked what positions she liked, etc., etc.

But I still got many women to indicate their interest in sex with me.

My tactic was very low key.

e.g. Sign off my 2nd or third message (this was back in the e-mail only era) with . . . 'kiss to your left cheek.'
Sign off next message . . . 'kiss to your right cheek.'
Next message . . .  'kiss to your neck.'

Not one woman ever told me that they didn't like this in my message, even as they never responded in kind.
But several picked up on it and started signing off with . . . 'kiss to you also, etc.'
Others got even more forward and said: 'I wonder where your next kiss will be on my body.'

Result . . . by the time I was arriving in country I knew that it was a virtual certainty that there would be sex with X number of women . . . even as I never mentioned the word sex or anything close to it.

And I did and still do rate those women as top flight, intelligent, professional grade women.

In fact, I would go so far as to say that the higher the grade of the woman, the more educated,  and the more confidence she had in herself, the more likely it was that there would be sex.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #122 on: March 12, 2019, 01:02:02 PM »
Were you her backup plan, too?

I don't try to understand why women like me or even why they like
men in general since it doesn't make sense to me. I found her so I
doubt that I was part of her plans at all until I convinced her to meet 
me for tea. 

Once she met me she surely fell head over heels for me because after
all she's only human.

My back up plan was to meet other girls if things didn't work out. So
Angel Eyes had no idea that I existed until I sent her that first message.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 01:07:16 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline msmob

« Reply #123 on: March 12, 2019, 01:13:56 PM »
I believe WMVM is daft....not immoral..based on MY preferences...not wanting to go a long way and have a 'blind' date...

Of course sex came up before we met and would we stay in the saame place?, etc.

One simply cannot achieve that with a VM...

NO back up plan(s) were needed...

« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 04:47:49 PM by msmob »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
How does a girl choose which guys she wishes to meet?
« Reply #124 on: March 12, 2019, 01:22:02 PM »
but NEVER and i say NEVER a girl started to talk about sex by herself before a meeting, and morever before i f.... her.

Pat,

I have a hundred times better social skills than Trench does, but for my WOVO trips
I talked to most of them 90%+ about sex before I met them in person. Trench would
screw it up and sound weird but I can do with them laughing and smiling the entire time.
I will expand on this later, I must go on an errand with Angel Eyes and mini me

On my WMVM trips of course I didn't.

FSUW don't do vague

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1997
Total: 2006

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM