It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Crashed and burned, but Resurrected by Mila  (Read 10323 times)

Offline kk3ds

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Crashed and burned, but Resurrected by Mila
« on: July 22, 2014, 03:49:36 PM »
Hmmm… it's a long story but I'll try to make it brief as I don't want to think about my bitter taste in my experience too much.  I wanted to write because I want to warn innocent men out there like me and wanted to protect them from being scammed like I was scammed last week. 

I met this lady, Olga Golovach, through "My Partners Forever" and the agency in Poltava was Unona.  Olga and I have started our communication from early March this year and I finally decided to visit her after 3 months of endless mails.  Let's not forget I also sent her flowers twice to make sure that I'm communicating to the real Olga, and the agency sent me the pictures of her receiving the flowers twice.  So I was confident that it's real one.  I was completely wrong. 

I am so disappointed, I am hopeless, I am in anger, and my heart is hurt so much that I've lost interest in communicating with any women. 

When I went to Poltava with many gifts for herself, her mom, dad, grandma, I was shocked to see the one who showed up at the meeting.  This person is completely different person from the one I thought I was communicating.  Eyes, eyebrows (the fake Olga who showed up at the meeting got almost no eyebrows), nose, lips, all different, yet the agency insisted that it's the same person, and blamed me that I can't tell the difference when a woman is wearing makeup and without.  Can you guys please tell me what you think of these pictures???  Because the agency keeps making me to believe that I'm a blind.  Not to mention there are stories that can backed me up as the fake one failed to answer some of my questions to verify what the original Olga said in the earlier communication.

1.  I had been told from Olga that she went to Cuba and took a picture last year.  But the fake Olga told me that it was taken 4 years ago when I asked about the same vacation to Cuba.  How can you get mixed up when we talked about the same picture that was taken in Cuba?  One was saying last year and the other one was saying 4 years ago??? 

2.  I had been told from Olga that the profile pictures were taken more than a year, but, at the meeting, I was told that the profile pictures were taken only 6 months ago. 

Please check the pictures taken when the flowers I sent was delivered.  It was only few months ago, and please check the pictures that I took at the meeting last week.  It is so obvious that it's NOT the same person.  Eyes, eyebrow (you see how thick it was and the fake Olga got almost no eyebrow at the meeting??), nose, etc.. all different.  Please ask someone around you what they think about these pictures.    Can you honestly tell me that it's the same person?  After i reported what I have just experienced, it's the same person but who is not wearing makeup, lost weight, etc... lame F*&^%$## excuses.  I know exactly what I saw and I'm not a F(*&&^%$ blind. 

So far what I can conclude based on my experience from last week was that, Olga I thought I was communicating with was paid to pose with the flowers I sent, Olga at the meeting was pro-dater, and the interpreter was the story writer in responding to my mails etc…

The night I was still in a recovery status, I called Mila from Kharkov whom I knew from this site.  She promptly responded to my email/call and arranged a meeting with two beautiful ladies from Kharkov.  From what I have been hearing I think she's got a pretty good reputation and I believe that I've met few ladies whom are genuine to meet the men from west side  whom are seriously interested in getting married. 

All of those scammers and its associates will be reported to numerous web sites to protect the innocent men like myself.  I will use every means necessary to make sure that these filthy scumbags will be on Google's first page.  They have no rights to play with innocent men's heart as if it's their toys.  This agency, Unona in Poltava, and all of its associates who participated this scam will have to pay for what they have done to me.  With my IT technical knowledge I'm going to use every means to let the whole world know about this dirty dishonest filthy scumbag agency  :devil:

I also want to send thanks to Mila from Kharkiv who helped me meeting someone who's willing to meet for marriage.

P.S.  The last picture is the fake Olga who came to the meeting

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
Re: Crashed and burned, but Resurrected by Mila
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2014, 03:59:35 PM »
......and the interpreter was the story writer in responding to my mails etc…

Regardless of what anyone tells you, or what you've read...stay away from women who doesn't speak, or pretend not to speak, English.

There's enough losers everywhere to bait this now-oldest trick in the book.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline notforone

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2014, 04:37:50 PM »
Hey! Don't sweat it, it's an experience. You won't be making the same mistake again. Report them to the scammer watch web sites. You were smart enough to have a backup plan, others in your shoes don't (made this mistake once).

As a piece of advice, do not trust pictures, get on Skype and if the girl does not want to Skype with you for whatever reason, move on. Also, if you send flowers, ask the girl directly for her address and phone number (never send flowers through an agency! they'll rip you off!) Use a reputable flower delivery service in Ukraine. It will cost you a lot less and the flowers will be much better. If you cannot obtain her address and phone number, then don't send anything until you get her actual address. Don't fall in love with pictures, etc.

Also, presents ... don't take presents in the first meeting to anyone (personal opinion, have been burned before). If you absolutely have to give a present, then bring something cheap that does not scream "i'm cheap" such as a perfume or a scarf. If you have to give an expensive present (or many presents) to make an impression, then you get the picture ...

Finally, do not go to meet only one girl (have made this mistake also). Read the advice in this forum from those who have many trips under their belt. The first trip or subsequent trips as long as you are still searching should be more of a reconnaissance mission.

Good luck and don't sweat it, sounds you did well at the end!

Offline jone

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2014, 04:56:13 PM »
I spent last summer in Ukraine.  Had a great time.  One of the events that I had was to go out to dinner with two known scammers.  It was not a situation where I was looking to meet them, but instead, it was set up by a mutual friend as an informative evening for me and free sushi for them.

As the evening progressed, they confirmed alot of what you experienced in your date in Poltava.  No sweat.  You got out of that one cheaply.  What you should know is that dating Westerners is a stable second job for many of the married / girlfriends / hot women in Ukraine.   She has no obligation to you.  You come, shower her with presents, she may even see you on Skype a couple of times.  It is a means to make money.  One of my first trips was a visit to Kharkiv.  I make note of the fact that one of the gals I met was a pro-dater.  I knew it at the time because of some tell-tale signs.  I let her know that I knew she was a pro-dater and we proceeded to have a wonderful time together.  At the end, she went her way and I went mine. 

In the United States, we have Sugar Daddies/Babies, online call girls, strippers and every other method of obtaining money through sex.  What is the problem with these girls going on a few harmless dates to make an extra couple of hundred bucks each month?  (I knew one gal whose husband was unemployed so he actually wrote all of the letters to the guys.)

There are tried and true methods for quickly determining whether a woman is sincere in her feelings towards you.  And, we've said this 100 times here before:  If an FSU woman is into you, you will certainly know it.

Good luck.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline CDW

• Opted-Out
  • Spouse's Country: Other Eastern Europe
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2014, 05:03:05 PM »
Glad that Milaaaaaaaaaaaaa rescued you !!

I am an X-MEN called "WOVO Man"

Online Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2014, 05:08:25 PM »
Really sorry to hear about your experience. I do have one question for you. Since you knew about this site before hand (I assume based on your statement), and with your IT knowledge, why did you not get her on Skype for video chatting? You could have verified what she looked like before going to see her.

You definitely share most of the blame for not verifying she was indeed real and in fact the very person communicating with you. Chances are you were communicating with the interpreter the whole time... :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 05:24:47 PM by Hammer2722 »
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline CDW

• Opted-Out
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2014, 05:17:18 PM »
Let's not forget I also sent her flowers twice to make sure that I'm communicating to the real Olga, and the agency sent me the pictures of her receiving the flowers twice.  So I was confident that it's real one.  I was completely wrong. 

Still it doesn't prove anything.  How do you know that the girl with the flowers is Olga - not a staff from the agency?  Since you haven't seen her in webcam / skype

Offline BillyB

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2014, 06:55:15 PM »
(the fake Olga who showed up at the meeting got almost no eyebrows),

Some women change styles. It's possible she went to skinny eyebrows just for you. I doubt the agency has a double for every woman posted on their website. I'm not saying she's the same women but I'm not saying she's another woman either. My wife looks different often based on how she wears her hair, makeup and clothes.

I finally decided to visit her after 3 months of endless mails.  Let's not forget I also sent her flowers twice to make sure that I'm communicating to the real Olga, and the agency sent me the pictures of her receiving the flowers twice.  So I was confident that it's real one.  I was completely wrong. 

There are other forms of communication that can help eliminate doubt and help you gauge sincerity. Emails and photo through flower trick is not enough. Best guys stick with agencies that let men and women exchange personal contact information without all kinds of requirements.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline JohnDearGreen

• It's 5 o'clock somewhere...
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2014, 08:00:37 PM »
"I've been communicating with 3-4 and they all seem, hopefully, legit and I have a very good feelings about one of them.  To be honest I want to married to all  but the reality is that I'm allowed to choose only one right?  My backup plan is that if, for some reason, I don't feel chemistry, I'll ask for others to meet that I've been communicating with."

What happened to your backup plan to meet the other 2 or 3 ladies you had been emailing some? 

Offline ML

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2014, 09:51:04 PM »
In the United States, we have Sugar Daddies/Babies, online call girls, strippers and every other method of obtaining money through sex. 

What is the problem with these girls going on a few harmless dates to make an extra couple of hundred bucks each month?

Jone, are you serious?

It's OK to do something dishonorable . . . because someone else is doing it also??
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline jone

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2014, 10:01:35 PM »
Absolutely, ML.   It is the way of the world!  I think all WM should be subjected to the type of treatment they receive upon expecting to go to a third world country and having a woman take advantage of them.  It is like having a guy go into a titty bar, only worse. 

Most of these guys haven't got a clue as to what they are up against when going to Ukraine.  It is just like leading a cow into a butchering house.  And, as for the women, it is like the Scorpion and the Frog.  The scorpion will sting the frog because it is its nature to do so.

My point is, I hold the men just as accountable for the actions of the women who are scamming them.  They want something that shouldn't be theirs.  They want a younger, prettier, innocent Eastern European woman who is willing to go with them because she needs a Western Man.  For you men who think like that, it is only natural that you should be preyed upon. 

For men who can think for themselves, and are realistic in who they seek, there are ways to discern immediately that a scam is being worked.  But the men just want to believe that these women are really falling for them.

At my age, I cannot imagine being hooked up with a twenty something young woman and expect it to last or to have a second family.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Online Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2014, 10:03:21 PM »
It seems our hero was given quite a bit of good advice by many of the forum members here:

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=17730.msg369122#msg369122

Apparently, he decided not to heed any of the advice given. You reap what you sow my friend. You have no one to blame but yourself
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2014, 01:28:40 AM »
Photos 1 and 3 could be the same girl.  #3 is slimmer and she has a tan.  She isn't wearing make up.  Women are known to pluck their eyebrows, believe it or not.  Make up can also change a woman's look dramatically.

Some here, including the OP, suggest she is a scammer, but there is no evidence for that, although most women would make themselves up when first meeting a man in whom they truly had an interest.  However, the OP is the other side of the coin so, if she is a scammer, he is no better.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 01:43:55 AM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Anotherkiwi

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2014, 04:16:42 AM »
Photos 1 and 3 could be the same girl.  #3 is slimmer and she has a tan.  She isn't wearing make up.  Women are known to pluck their eyebrows, believe it or not.  Make up can also change a woman's look dramatically.

Allowing for the different angles, I also thought that it might be the same woman but, if you look closely, the one in photo 3 has a small mark on her forehead above her right eye.  The girl in photo 1, although made up, doesn't appear to have used any concealer above her eyebrows, so where's that mark?  She also appears to me to be slightly younger than the one in photo 3, but that's just a subjective opinion from a mere male.

Offline sleepycat

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2014, 04:39:09 AM »
Send the photos to NSA or Homeland Security and ask for them to be run through facial recognition software...

Offline AC

• Banned Member
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2014, 06:25:56 AM »

My point is, I hold the men just as accountable for the actions of the women who are scamming them.  They want something that shouldn't be theirs.  They want a younger, prettier, innocent Eastern European woman who is willing to go with them because she needs a Western Man.  For you men who think like that, it is only natural that you should be preyed upon

For men who can think for themselves, and are realistic in who they seek, there are ways to discern immediately that a scam is being worked.  But the men just want to believe that these women are really falling for them.

At my age, I cannot imagine being hooked up with a twenty something young woman and expect it to last or to have a second family.

I would suggest that they can have a woman like that, if they are willing to "sponsor" her and want just a short term relationship.  It is important indeed for men to understand the culture over there, and to know that it's par for the course for these type of women to be used by Russian men on a short-term basis as well.

Offline CDW

• Opted-Out
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2014, 08:11:22 AM »
Allowing for the different angles, I also thought that it might be the same woman but, if you look closely, the one in photo 3 has a small mark on her forehead above her right eye.  The girl in photo 1, although made up, doesn't appear to have used any concealer above her eyebrows, so where's that mark?  She also appears to me to be slightly younger than the one in photo 3, but that's just a subjective opinion from a mere male.

Could be her sister or even a twin sister lol

Offline Muzh

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2014, 02:58:27 PM »

All of those scammers and its associates will be reported to numerous web sites to protect the innocent men like myself.  I will use every means necessary to make sure that these filthy scumbags will be on Google's first page.  They have no rights to play with innocent men's heart as if it's their toys.  This agency, Unona in Poltava, and all of its associates who participated this scam will have to pay for what they have done to me.  With my IT technical knowledge I'm going to use every means to let the whole world know about this dirty dishonest filthy scumbag agency  >:D

Sorry to hear what happened to you.

However, retribution is just a waste of your energy and time. Besides, there are plenty of guys out there that will read our story and state they are different and it will never happen to them.

Good luck with the new ladies.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline JohnDearGreen

• It's 5 o'clock somewhere...
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2014, 08:38:15 PM »
I am so disappointed, I am hopeless, I am in anger, and my heart is hurt so much that I've lost interest in communicating with any women. 
So, are these ladies in your league?  Or out of your league?  Just curious... 

Not to worrry, though.  Rest assured that after whiffing a few pitches from the major league ladies over there,  you can always come back to your cozy home and track down a Walmart bowling trophy wife.  Just the vision of that should keep your nose up out of your beers and in the chase.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2014, 10:31:45 AM »
What i wrote you the 30 th june, but you don't listen :

However i would you to stop to exchange mails with these women.
You could perform better : rather than to dream about your future and masturbate on these lovely photos on the site, imagining all the humans qualities they have, and all the forms that can fulfill your bed, i would tell you that it is better to live your present, rather than evaporate yourself on a computer.
It means that you have a lot of free time and except your work your live seems to be empty. Which is a bad reason to chase a woman.
...................................... Contact them with few mails, call them a little, skype with them a little, and come. THEIR INTEREST will be at the HIGHEST when you meet them.
During this time work your russian and your seduction, train your social skills, look a good porno every evening if you like, but stop to dream about women, that the best way to shoot yourself in the foot.

You started to put feelings on few photos and a lot of letters. Just love on an immaterial world.
Proceed differently next time
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline kk3ds

« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2014, 07:52:30 PM »
thanks for your input and suggestions.  I learned my lessons hard  :wallbash:   :rules: and my approach will be different next time. 

I thought exchanging many mails will help developing strong foundation first then go see, apparently I was wrong.  Like you said, little bit of phone calls and most importantly "skype"  or something similar video chatting.  Then go see. 

Mila introduced me someone and I am very interested in her, and she seems like a very sweet girl and she showed interest as well  :P , at least that's what I felt  :rolleyes:  and have been told by Mila.  She's now on vacation but I'm planning to do a 3 way call with her and Mila as soon as she comes back.

In the mean time, I started teaching myself Russian so I can better communicate with her going forward.   

wish me luck. 

What i wrote you the 30 th june, but you don't listen :

However i would you to stop to exchange mails with these women.
You could perform better : rather than to dream about your future and masturbate on these lovely photos on the site, imagining all the humans qualities they have, and all the forms that can fulfill your bed, i would tell you that it is better to live your present, rather than evaporate yourself on a computer.
It means that you have a lot of free time and except your work your live seems to be empty. Which is a bad reason to chase a woman.
...................................... Contact them with few mails, call them a little, skype with them a little, and come. THEIR INTEREST will be at the HIGHEST when you meet them.
During this time work your russian and your seduction, train your social skills, look a good porno every evening if you like, but stop to dream about women, that the best way to shoot yourself in the foot.

You started to put feelings on few photos and a lot of letters. Just love on an immaterial world.
Proceed differently next time

Offline jone

« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2014, 10:38:27 PM »
Learn Cyrillic and some phrases.  Learning Russian is a three year effort. 

Offline calmissile

« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2014, 10:41:06 PM »
Learn Cyrillic and some phrases.  Learning Russian is a three year effort.

First Russian expression to learn is "Yes Dear"             ;D
Doug (Calmissile)

Offline jone

« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2014, 10:44:36 PM »
For me it was:  ты прав.

Offline Anotherkiwi

« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2014, 01:52:40 AM »
Learn Cyrillic and some phrases.

+ several  8)

Learning Russian is a three year effort.

Sure - if you have nothing else to do with your life!

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541276
Total Topics: 20859
Most Online Today: 2190
Most Online Ever: 12701