It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: DOUBLE DEALERS  (Read 256710 times)

Offline minsky

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: DOUBLE DEALERS
« Reply #450 on: November 06, 2017, 07:28:37 AM »
Does anybody know if proved scamming is enough to be banned from Shengen?  Any example?

Offline SANDRO43

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #451 on: November 06, 2017, 07:29:53 AM »
78th DD

Anhelina Shevko/Koni-Lisa-Sabrina from Minsk:
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline SANDRO43

« Reply #452 on: November 06, 2017, 07:32:51 AM »
Does anybody know if proved scamming is enough to be banned from Shengen?
I doubt it, it's not a criminal offense.
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #453 on: November 06, 2017, 10:37:48 AM »
Does anybody know if proved scamming is enough to be banned from Shengen?  Any example?

Very hard to prove scamming.
It is often very close to differing expectations between two persons.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline minsky

« Reply #454 on: November 06, 2017, 06:20:34 PM »
Of course I mean when scamming is proved... when it is clear a bad faith and typical behaviours. Anybody heard about Schengen ban because of that?

Offline SANDRO43

« Reply #455 on: November 06, 2017, 07:14:21 PM »
Of course I mean when scamming is proved... when it is clear a bad faith and typical behaviours.
INM, that would require being prosecuted and indicted for fraud, not very easy to prove.  In these times, that accusation could even be dismissed and the accuser accused in turn of harassment, sexual assault and what not 8) ;D.
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline minsky

« Reply #456 on: November 07, 2017, 05:44:23 AM »
INM, that would require being prosecuted and indicted for fraud, not very easy to prove.  In these times, that accusation could even be dismissed and the accuser accused in turn of harassment, sexual assault and what not 8) ;D.
harrasment and sexual assault to a prostitute double dealer I doubt...

Offline SANDRO43

« Reply #457 on: November 07, 2017, 07:32:13 AM »
harrasment and sexual assault to a prostitute double dealer I doubt...
Even prostitutes can be harassed and sexually assaulted if uncooperative - and even murdered. Their profession does not disqualify them from lodging a complaint with police forces, who are then obliged by law to pursue the matter.
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline minsky

« Reply #458 on: November 07, 2017, 11:44:54 PM »
78th DD

Anhelina Shevko/Koni-Lisa-Sabrina from Minsk:
You meant Lina, like AnheLINA...  so same name ...  wow, that's smart! Here you are sure who you find when she open the door.... really sure!! So she loves her hobby and she is proud of!!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 11:48:10 PM by minsky »

Offline Mod7

• Super Moderator
  • I'm NOT amused (the CossacKat)
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #459 on: November 08, 2017, 08:31:26 AM »
Minsky, stop using an avatar and signature that are not yours but another member's.

Offline minsky

« Reply #460 on: November 08, 2017, 09:48:26 AM »
@mod7  You mean that the profile settings available shouldn't be used? 

Offline Mod7

• Super Moderator
  • I'm NOT amused (the CossacKat)
« Reply #461 on: November 08, 2017, 11:31:52 AM »
@mod7  You mean that the profile settings available shouldn't be used?
Some are meant as a possible EXAMPLE, not something to be copied. And why do you insist on claiming you are from Norway, rather than Switzerland :-\?

Playing tricks with one's profile is NOT viewed favorably here :(.

Offline SANDRO43

« Reply #462 on: November 08, 2017, 11:40:37 AM »
You may have noticed from the right-hand column that a new member appeared yesterday, i.e.  Shevko.

Today I received a rather long email from her:
Good evening, Sandro 43.
Nice to met you. The guy who speaking about me in this forum,said to you a lot of lies.
I want to turn all situation back!
And explain everything! I have a lot of evidence!
Sorry, but maybe u speak in Russian, it's will be more comfortable for me?
I M VICTIM NOW. This guy stalker and blackmailing me and all my family. He block everywhere now.
I am not stolen anything from him. Before starting our relationship we had agreement that we meet with money, and he have to pay for me for sex, and he was agree with that.
After he starting love me... and I said that sorry, I don't love u,.. aaaaand after that disaster is starting... he get crazy!
He start make research, when he know that I was with another man... he said me that I whore, bitch and other!
I told him:"ok, I whore, what do u want from me! What" he didn't answer and continue stalker.
After some time he said me: "I prepare web-site with your photos and your information, if I will not answer for 2 days I will send this everywhere"
Of corse I was scary, of corse I answered, but! U want to say this not blackmailing?????? He said me that it is not.
After he start to be intouch with my family(cousin and mom), he send everything for them, and said them that he love me so much and can help me change my life, they trust him, and I said sorry and come to him! But when I come the disaster not finish, everything continue... every day he asked me where I was with whom and how I fucking with smb, EVERY DAY! I change all numbers, I change pages and didn't in touch with anybody, of corse, smb wrote me but I answered so short and not continue. Every day I scream sand we had scandal. I asked him a drop of trust, but he gave me a sea of shit.
After 1 month I had to go in Minsk, bcs I had to study! HE WANT THAT I STADY IN ZURICH! I just agree with that, sometimes I told that better I will stay in shitty Belarus, then with him in Zh! I have all screenshots! I can show everything!
I comeback in Minsk! And in first second, I am not even arrive to land he start his stupid jealous again! I crying a lot in that moment, and said him, it's was last thing! Now everything is finish for sure. Sandro, what happen now... I can say u...
h calling me every day around 100 times! It's starting from 12 September! Imagin , almost 2 month, every day 100 times!!!In my mobile phone and home phone! He send me a massages in post, viber! He send me and this massages come, I done know why!!!!!! He block everywhere! He wrote a lot to my mom ! She block him too
He wrote to my cousin, they spoke a lot! She block him too
He wrote to all my friends, they are block him too
I tired, I tired all the time speaking with him!
Yes, maybe I am a whore, who like sex and fucking a lot! But I am not scammer! In that situation I am victim.
BEFORE OUR RELATIONSHIP he knew everything!
And he apply me like that, he knew that I am whore and bla bla...
I hope u understand me!
My goal now just stop all this shit! This calls and gossip around me!
I don't want anything from him!
And I repeat, I have all evidence.
And if u speak in Russian pls answer in Russian!

Comments?

Milan's "Duomo"

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #463 on: November 08, 2017, 12:13:33 PM »
You may have noticed from the right-hand column that a new member appeared yesterday, i.e.  Shevko.

Today I received a rather long email from her:
Comments?

WOW Sandro . . . you are a middle man or arbitrater now!!
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline BC

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #464 on: November 08, 2017, 12:37:34 PM »
If I understand correctly the guy is in Switzerland / Zurich?

If so, she should fully document the calls and other harassment and send an email to gewaltschutz@kapo.zh.ch

Best if the complaint is translated into German.

http://www.kapo.zh.ch/internet/sicherheitsdirektion/kapo/de/praevention/kriminalitaet/stalking.html

Offline SANDRO43

« Reply #465 on: November 08, 2017, 12:43:34 PM »
If I understand correctly the guy is in Switzerland / Zurich? If so, she should fully document the calls and other harassment and send an email to gewaltschutz@kapo.zh.ch
That is what I suggested in the reply I just emailed her ;).
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline SANDRO43

« Reply #466 on: November 08, 2017, 12:45:56 PM »
WOW Sandro . . . you are a middle man or arbitratOr now!!
Not really, I am just a bystander in this mess ;D.
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline jone

« Reply #467 on: November 08, 2017, 12:50:21 PM »
Hey, Minsky,

What's your take on the letter that Sandro received from your beloved?  Seems to me that it was a business relationship and that she does not see you as someone other than an individual who pays her for sex. 
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline minsky

« Reply #468 on: November 08, 2017, 01:00:00 PM »
The documental attachments (names have been removed for privacy reasons) are selfexplaining and challenge the writing... There is also the request sent on her own (I wasn't cc) by Shevko to (try to) get the money back from the school which she didn't pay... This was happening when the communications were "forbidden" as for father "order"...  On the other end I'm still getting annoyed/provoked/insulted today by her mother (in Viber) which in my view is the director of such situations (the actual and the past ones).
Stalking??? LOL... This lady tried to create a nice ambigous situation... plus scamming.  Guys all documents have been delivered already to the Migrationsampt by myself so I cannot supply here more details.

Offline jone

« Reply #469 on: November 08, 2017, 01:13:57 PM »
Why would you ever want to be involved with a woman that is taking you for a ride? 

A couple of notes:  These exchanges are from September.  In a relationship, that is ancient history.

I don't think you understand how Eastern European Women think or see themselves.

You will know if an Eastern European woman is into you.  If you are her man, then she will move heaven and earth to make the relationship work. 

But if she sees you as someone providing income - and doesn't love you - then you will get the type of responses we've been reading about.

My suggestion is that you let her go and walk away.  In Eastern Europe (or the rest of the world, for that matter) every 30 seconds you can find a new woman.  Don't associate with someone who works on her back.   The energy you spend here misdirects you from time you could be spending in a quality relationship. 

She is not the first, or the last.  Don't be the spurned lover.  Pick yourself up, and move on.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline minsky

« Reply #470 on: November 08, 2017, 01:22:05 PM »
The document to Migrationsamt had to be sent because she started the procedure for long term Visa the day before leaving and then aborted cause "the father"...  Anyhow two weeks ago the situation was not yet clear like now thanks to Sandro and I went to Minsk being invited (as Stalker???) and spent the weekend with her... (cannot be more explicit here... but it is obvious how..).

I would recommend now the moderator to remove all the posts starting from the Sandro's letter... It is not serious that we make here discussions on topics where only authorities can have the insight and myself won't tell more than this.  For our purpose I think it is clear enough.

Offline minsky

« Reply #471 on: November 08, 2017, 01:27:01 PM »
Why would you ever want to be involved with a woman that is taking you for a ride? 

She is not the first, or the last.  Don't be the spurned lover.  Pick yourself up, and move on.

Jone yesterday I wrote her the enclosed... She was trying to justify that the websites found by Sandro were fakes...  LOL!!!

Offline onlyFSU4me

« Reply #472 on: November 08, 2017, 01:32:08 PM »

I would recommend now the moderator to remove all the posts starting from the Sandro's letter... It is not serious that we make here discussions on topics where only authorities can have the insight and myself won't tell more than this.  For our purpose I think it is clear enough.

Why remove them? I would guess that it would help the authorities in their investigation to see what both you and she said here

Offline jone

« Reply #473 on: November 08, 2017, 01:49:33 PM »
Jone yesterday I wrote her the enclosed... She was trying to justify that the websites found by Sandro were fakes...  LOL!!!

I would not be surprised if some are fakes.  Hookers are notorious for taking pictures of other attractive women and using them for their own.

Offline minsky

« Reply #474 on: November 08, 2017, 02:00:05 PM »

Why remove them? I would guess that it would help the authorities in their investigation to see what both you and she said here

This is already accomplished. Everybody (myself also) has the screenshots. I was meaning that we cannot make a surgery operation in the street or a trial at the supermarket... This is not professional. For this reason I was suggesting the removal. Authorities are already been documented. The letter Sandro published had the clear scope to convince Sandro to remove her from the DD database in a manipulation wise (her typical I would say...). Sandro doesn't mention if he was authorized for the publication here. So when she wrote it she didn't know that it would have been put here otherwise she would have posted herself (she has an account!). Now, even though this girl disappointed me so much I cannot approve how WE are behaving now. I think it is not fair. I hope you understand. Does this make sense to you?

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541546
Total Topics: 20868
Most Online Today: 1330
Most Online Ever: 12701