It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Lady with child - Advice needed  (Read 22772 times)

Offline Gator

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Lady with child - Advice needed
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2006, 09:41:51 AM »
Bruno,

You have some very stringent standards:

Eliminate women over 121 pounds (55kg) and under 5'4" (1.65m).

I guess I do not have to fear competition from Belgium men.

Offline Bruno

« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2006, 10:14:15 AM »
Bruno,

You have some very stringent standards:

Eliminate women over 121 pounds (55kg) and under 5'4" (1.65m).

I guess I do not have to fear competition from Belgium men.

::) ::) ::) They are not my standards... more old i become, more i become difficult on the side of character, mind, heart, etc... from the selected lady...

Offline HookSwoop

« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2006, 03:34:46 PM »

Gator, Thank you for your input. That is exactly the advice I was hoping for. Your words will help me greatly as I think this through.

Bruno, docetae, viking: Thank you for your kind and helpful posts, I appreciate your time and understanding.

Momma D, your posts touched something inside me and gave me a lot to think about, thank you.

Albert, thank you very much for your support – I think you understand my position well.

JB, you seem to have missed the point of my post.

As some of you understood, I am not making marriage plans or trying to come to an ultimate decision today. I am just trying to work out how I truly felt about the situation and the possibilities, and I thought it would be good to ask for a little help and guidance from some people who might have been there.

I have full understanding of what a HUGE responsibility it is, hence why I asked for advice.

The main reason for the post was to help me decide if I should continue to correspond with the lady while I am unsure if I am mentally and emotionally prepared to be a father to her child IF (If! If! If! If! If!) things were to progress to that point.

As I tried to convey in my first post, I like this girl and would like to continue to get to know her; but I am trying to consider what is best for her since I have never really faced the idea of possibly falling for a lady with a child.

My brain tells me it is logical to continue correspondence and then travel to meet her, and let destiny decide it all. But my heart is asking, “is that fair to her?”

What if, hypothetically, she falls for me only for me to come to the realization that I could not handle the responsibility?

However, what if she is the right one for me and I am destined to fall in love with her AND her daughter, but I never realized it because I ran away too soon?

I feel myself in a delicate and difficult situation and I want to do what is both right and smart.

Maybe you're not telling us ALL of your thoughts, such as your possibly doubting : "Could it be that she's showing herself to me in her best colours because she's looking for someone mainly to take care of herself and her daughter ?" 
No, absolutely not. I know she is a genuine and very sweet girl who only wants to find love, happiness, and a little security for herself and her daughter.

Don't force yourself into a relationship with a woman and child if you don't want her child.
I never meant to imply that I don’t want her child. I just meant it is an important decision and I asked for a little help.

Again, thank you all for your time and help. I will let you know how it goes!  ;D

« Last Edit: October 28, 2006, 03:36:40 PM by HookSwoop »

Offline Thor

« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2006, 05:53:22 AM »
Hi HookSwoop.

If you really like this girl then go and meet her. You have nothing to loose. But always have back up options, never go all the way to meet only one girl. Plan your trip and also plan for that this is not the girl for you. Many guys have traveled to meet only 1 girl and when there have been no chemistry between them they had no plans what to do the last 2 weeks of their trip..

Also remember that their can be more easy for a girl to settel down in a new country with a child. 5I lived 3 years with a girl that had a 10 month boy when we meet. When our relashionship ended the boy was 4 years old and I was in many ways his father. I loved that boy like it should be my own. Don't worry about the child, she is only 4 and she will soon love you like a father. Every child is a gift from God, always remember this. Also remember that you migth need to pay the father of the child money to take the child out of the country, even if the father don't care about the child at all. This is FSU tradition, where they can earn money they do, even on their children....

I wish you good luck and I hope that you Will post a trip repport on this site if you go..

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Lady with child - What factors should you consider?
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2020, 11:10:14 AM »
Here is another thread about a subject that hasn't been discussed recently
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Lady with child - Advice needed
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2020, 12:29:27 PM »
I restarted this thread not to give the OP advice but to discuss
FSUW with children and what marrying into a ready made family
entails.

It seems the political threads are too captivating for members to
comment on this important subject.
FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Lady with child - What factors should you consider?
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2020, 12:37:52 PM »
Factors to consider

1. Is the father a part of the child's life?
2. Will the father let the child move to your country?
3. How old is the child?
4. How will rules be enforced?
5. How will this affect your existing children?
6. Does the child know English?
7. This is a lot of responsibility is this something you
are willing to take on? Children don't come with return
or exchange policies or warranties.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2020, 12:52:31 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline japtats

• Restricted
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2020, 01:43:26 PM »
I have no idea why someone 35 would go to the FSU and seek someone that has a family and add complications to their lives .

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2020, 03:40:33 PM »
I have no idea why someone 35 would go to the FSU and seek someone that has a family and add complications to their lives .

Isn't it almost inevitable that, when looking for a gal under age 40 . . . that a child or 2 will be involved ?
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Davo

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2020, 04:31:54 PM »

I don’t know how things were back in 2006, but here’s the reality for the average 35 year old guy now online, who’s searching for a woman in her 30’s with English skills and no children.... It’s not an easy task and has the same issues that men find online dating in western countries.

I’ve been chatting regularly with and offering advice to 3 men in their 30’s about how to meet genuine women online.

In January, I met one after he posted on a facebook group that gives support and dating advice for those moving on after infidelity .... He’s 36, divorced, has been dating in the US successfully and has a 12 year old son. He has a good job in the mining industry and a house on some acreage.

A Russian woman on Zoosk messaged him..... After we chatted he realised the woman he was developing feeling for was a visa scammer. I showed him what sites to use, how to write a good opening letter that stands out and how to identify scammers from genuine women.

Being a single father he wasn’t fussed if he met a woman with or without a child and wrote to both. If I remember correctly he sent messages to 30 women. About half a dozen replies were scammers (mostly from those without children). One from
a genuine woman who didn’t have kids and approximately 15 replies from genuine women with children, in their early 30’s.

One woman from a city east of Moscow,  who also has a young son, stood out from the rest. He book a ticket to visit her just as covid hit..... He couldn’t believe how easy it was meeting fsu women online compared with online dating at home, which he was successful at.

The second guy is older (late 30’s), a successful business man divorced with no kids, but wanted children. He was struggling on PPL sites. He joined fdating, dmnotify and Russian dating. At first messaged women without children and struggled getting replies and again those that did were usually scammers. He met several childless women online but there was no chemistry. He started messaging women with children under 10 and was inundated with replies from women who on paper didn’t have any red flags.

The last man (33) is only a month into the online phase and has not deviated from childless women in their late 20’s / early 30’s. As of a few days ago when we last chatted he’d sent hundreds of messages and didn’t have any promising replies, just a lot of scammers..... He’s bitterly disappointed and wondering why any man would contemplate FSU dating. I will admit he needs some guidance on writing good opening messages.

We’ve had some discussion about their different experiences and drawn some conclusions....A childless women in her 30’s, with good English skills is the most sought after FSU woman, by men in their 30’s, 40’s and even 50’s. Because of this, scammers create more fake profiles to take advantage of the demand...... In reality there’s a huge demand and a very small supply when you take scammers out of the picture.

Conversely single mothers in their 30’s and 40’s make up the largest percentage of legitimate profiles and get the least attention from men. Those who choose single mothers have countless more women to pick from and a lot less competition.

I was waiting to find the right place to put a reply like this and mainly for trenches benefit. We are probably the only two here who are in the early stages of this adventure and his biggest battle is finding genuine women. So far he’s not found a “good girl” as Bill puts it.

He’s busy improving his life and circumstances, but the best advice anyone could give him is to get online and get a dose of reality. He could have his shit together like the men above and struggle big time finding even one quality childless woman in her 30’s to visit.

Trench mastering your online “game” is just as important as making more money and getting physically fit. Without it you are going to keep struggling and never get to the first milestone of of FSU dating.... spending time with a good girl, that may lead to a relationship and marriage. A very good test for you right now is seeing if you can get a single mother to reply and move to video chat. If you can’t achieve this I wouldn’t waste another minute of your time FSU dating.

Lastly I’ll add that I’ve experienced fist hand the difficulties when it comes to moving forward with a single mother... Ex husbands etc... but for me, I have a large house and as my children leave home, I have a place in my life for a step child and for my younger children (early to mid teens), I think it would be a great experience having a step brother or sister from another culture.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2020, 05:01:11 PM by Davo »

Offline msmob

« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2020, 12:56:38 AM »
Isn't it almost inevitable that, when looking for a gal under age 40 . . . that a child or 2 will be involved ?

This ^^^^^^^

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2020, 04:19:23 PM »
This ^^^^^^^
Moby .....can you translate that for the mentally challenged?
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline tfcrew

« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2020, 04:29:36 PM »
...that a child or 2 will may be involved.
There are exceptions of course but consider a lady who had a child at her age 20...that child is grown at her age 40. My wife is an example.
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

ViVi

« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2020, 03:26:47 PM »

I don’t know how things were back in 2006, but here’s the reality for the average 35 year old guy now online, who’s searching for a woman in her 30’s with English skills and no children.... It’s not an easy task and has the same issues that men find online dating in western countries.

I’ve been chatting regularly with and offering advice to 3 men in their 30’s about how to meet genuine women online.

In January, I met one after he posted on a facebook group that gives support and dating advice for those moving on after infidelity .... He’s 36, divorced, has been dating in the US successfully and has a 12 year old son. He has a good job in the mining industry and a house on some acreage.

A Russian woman on Zoosk messaged him..... After we chatted he realised the woman he was developing feeling for was a visa scammer. I showed him what sites to use, how to write a good opening letter that stands out and how to identify scammers from genuine women.

Being a single father he wasn’t fussed if he met a woman with or without a child and wrote to both. If I remember correctly he sent messages to 30 women. About half a dozen replies were scammers (mostly from those without children). One from
a genuine woman who didn’t have kids and approximately 15 replies from genuine women with children, in their early 30’s.

One woman from a city east of Moscow,  who also has a young son, stood out from the rest. He book a ticket to visit her just as covid hit..... He couldn’t believe how easy it was meeting fsu women online compared with online dating at home, which he was successful at.

The second guy is older (late 30’s), a successful business man divorced with no kids, but wanted children. He was struggling on PPL sites. He joined fdating, dmnotify and Russian dating. At first messaged women without children and struggled getting replies and again those that did were usually scammers. He met several childless women online but there was no chemistry. He started messaging women with children under 10 and was inundated with replies from women who on paper didn’t have any red flags.

The last man (33) is only a month into the online phase and has not deviated from childless women in their late 20’s / early 30’s. As of a few days ago when we last chatted he’d sent hundreds of messages and didn’t have any promising replies, just a lot of scammers..... He’s bitterly disappointed and wondering why any man would contemplate FSU dating. I will admit he needs some guidance on writing good opening messages.

We’ve had some discussion about their different experiences and drawn some conclusions....A childless women in her 30’s, with good English skills is the most sought after FSU woman, by men in their 30’s, 40’s and even 50’s. Because of this, scammers create more fake profiles to take advantage of the demand...... In reality there’s a huge demand and a very small supply when you take scammers out of the picture.

Conversely single mothers in their 30’s and 40’s make up the largest percentage of legitimate profiles and get the least attention from men. Those who choose single mothers have countless more women to pick from and a lot less competition.

I was waiting to find the right place to put a reply like this and mainly for trenches benefit. We are probably the only two here who are in the early stages of this adventure and his biggest battle is finding genuine women. So far he’s not found a “good girl” as Bill puts it.

He’s busy improving his life and circumstances, but the best advice anyone could give him is to get online and get a dose of reality. He could have his shit together like the men above and struggle big time finding even one quality childless woman in her 30’s to visit.

Trench mastering your online “game” is just as important as making more money and getting physically fit. Without it you are going to keep struggling and never get to the first milestone of of FSU dating.... spending time with a good girl, that may lead to a relationship and marriage. A very good test for you right now is seeing if you can get a single mother to reply and move to video chat. If you can’t achieve this I wouldn’t waste another minute of your time FSU dating.

Lastly I’ll add that I’ve experienced fist hand the difficulties when it comes to moving forward with a single mother... Ex husbands etc... but for me, I have a large house and as my children leave home, I have a place in my life for a step child and for my younger children (early to mid teens), I think it would be a great experience having a step brother or sister from another culture.

Hi.

It is also difficult to find a real mans (legitimate profiles) 40-50 years old from Europe on sites...most of them are scammers-Nigerians or men with other goals, far from creating a family.

In Russia, when meeting a woman who has a child, men ask exactly the same questions:)
...and a woman also asks similar questions when a man has children from a previous relationship, if she doesn't have children of her own.

I wonder how this story ended in 2006?

(I apologize for my English)

Offline tfcrew

« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2020, 04:29:13 PM »
(I apologize for my English) I wonder how this story ended in 2006?
The English is just fine. Even if it is to your country [ Turkey]...the man must first visit the woman at his own expense. Otherwise...dismiss him as unsuitable. 
There are many stories that have vanished without conclusive endings.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 04:30:54 PM by tfcrew »

ViVi

« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2020, 08:38:03 AM »
 I totally agree with you, tfcrew...Not matter what country a woman lives in.

The author of this post raised a difficult topic, but he was sincere in his reasoning about how ready he is to become a father and whether he needs it is general.
 A woman with a child, entering into a new relationship, first of all pays attention to how well a man approaches the role of a father and only then a husband.
 I hope, that he made the right decision, focusing on his own feelings, experience and goals. And I hope so, they both found what they were looking for and needed.

Offline japtats

• Restricted
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2020, 10:22:33 AM »

In Russia, when meeting a woman who has a child, men ask exactly the same questions:)

My ex fiance's mother stayed celibate for since my fiance, never went on a date. Because she didn't trust another man around her daughters. I dated a ukrainian girl, her step dad tried to sexually pressure her , she told her mum, the mother spoke with the guy, they are still together, all live in the same house.

You will struggle finding a russian man who takes care of his biological kids after divorce, let alone another man's child. It is not the West down here, FSU don't shame dead beat fathers.

ViVi

« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2020, 11:43:34 AM »
You will struggle finding a russian man who takes care of his biological kids after divorce, let alone another man's child. It is not the West down here, FSU don't shame dead beat fathers.
[/quote]

In most cases, everything happens as you described, unfortunately.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2020, 12:11:02 PM »
Hi.

It is also difficult to find a real mans (legitimate profiles) 40-50 years old from Europe on sites...most of them are scammers-Nigerians or men with other goals, far from creating a family.

The thin and prettiest girls get 80% of the letters. So it's super important
that a woman is thin and has at least shoulder length hair (longer is better)
and if you have that AND speak English then you are gold.

I don't know you or what you look like but it's super important that you
are thin. Western women who are over 35 who are thin and have long
hair are treated like rare gems, even if they have average looks.
Make sure you are a rare gem.

Secondly, join Elena's models. There are more men members than women.

Third, develop a good well thought out written answer as to why you live
in Turkey. Men will want to know if you are Muslim, previously belonged
to a harem, or something negative.

Lastly, you want a European man rather than American, Canadian, New
Zealander or Australian etc. My advice is when fishing for a husband is
to use a large net to gather as many prospects as possible then to sort
out the ones you don't like. Don't exclude hundreds of millions of men
because it takes longer to fly home to see Mamma.

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW don't do vague

ViVi

« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2020, 01:39:59 PM »
The thin and prettiest girls get 80% of the letters. So it's super important
that a woman is thin and has at least shoulder length hair (longer is better)
and if you have that AND speak English then you are gold.

I don't know you or what you look like but it's super important that you
are thin. Western women who are over 35 who are thin and have long
hair are treated like rare gems, even if they have average looks.
Make sure you are a rare gem.

Secondly, join Elena's models. There are more men members than women.

Third, develop a good well thought out written answer as to why you live
in Turkey. Men will want to know if you are Muslim, previously belonged
to a harem, or something negative.

Lastly, you want a European man rather than American, Canadian, New
Zealander or Australian etc. My advice is when fishing for a husband is
to use a large net to gather as many prospects as possible then to sort
out the ones you don't like. Don't exclude hundreds of millions of men
because it takes longer to fly home to see Mamma.

Udachi!

Bill

Thank you, Bill, for your advice)

I use many sites, but so far they have not led me to fateful acquaintance. In fact, I like to communicate and get to know other countries, mentality, language. There are no problems with correspondence, and the reason for my stay in Turkey at the moment is simple.
 Oh, by the way, this is my real photo on avatar;)

Offline ML

« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2020, 01:47:15 PM »

I use many sites, but so far they have not led me to fateful acquaintance. In fact, I like to communicate and get to know other countries, mentality, language. There are no problems with correspondence, and the reason for my stay in Turkey at the moment is simple.

As you can tell, photos in profiles to the left on this screen are too small for anyone to be able to tell what another person looks like.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

ViVi

« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2020, 02:03:44 PM »
As you can tell, photos in profiles to the left on this screen are too small for anyone to be able to tell what another person looks like.

You're right, ML...

...but I can also tell that the person in your photo is wearing sunglasses and has a short haircut;)...this is not so small.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2020, 02:11:28 PM »

I wanted you to feel welcome and not defensive (Russian women sometimes
get offended) when I made the general comments about long hair and being
thin. Obviously your avatar photo doesn't show whether you have long hair
in a bun or whether your popka requires one or two chairs to sit down.

Regarding your hair, popka size or how many Turkish harems you've been
a member of are your personal business and I advise not telling sharing
them publicly with the forum. You surely get letters from weirdo's and
we have weirdo's around here as well, so I advise not feeding them
personal information.

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #48 on: December 11, 2020, 02:13:21 PM »
You're right, ML...

...but I can also tell that the person in your photo is wearing sunglasses and has a short haircut;)...this is not so small.

He's a secret agent and must hide his identity. :D

PS. Don't tell anyone it's a big secret  :D
« Last Edit: December 11, 2020, 02:14:54 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

ViVi

« Reply #49 on: December 11, 2020, 02:29:11 PM »
I wanted you to feel welcome and not defensive (Russian women sometimes
get offended) when I made the general comments about long hair and being
thin. Obviously your avatar photo doesn't show whether you have long hair
in a bun or whether your popka requires one or two chairs to sit down.

Regarding your hair, popka size or how many Turkish harems you've been
a member of are your personal business and I advise not telling sharing
them publicly with the forum. You surely get letters from weirdo's and
we have weirdo's around here as well, so I advise not feeding them
personal information.

Udachi!

Bill

Of course, Bill, I understand and appreciate your kindness)

As the ML agent stated above, the photo is too small to have a clear idea of what a person looks like.
No personal information, of course, weirdo's are everywhere, you're right again...but I think that in my proposals, the information was non-confidential, but rather ordinary and general.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 1926
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1917
Total: 1927

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM