It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: New From Houston  (Read 1946 times)

Offline Subnuclear

New From Houston
« on: August 27, 2014, 06:58:20 AM »
Hi all, I just wanted to introduce myself and i will give you a little background on me.
I worked in Russia from 2006 to 2009. At the time I was not ready for marriage but I did meet 2 wonderful women while I was there. The first turned out to seem to want America more than anything (she was willing to leave her eldest child in Russia and possible her second eldest) when she told me that i broke off the relationship. The second I have actually been back to see and she is a wonderful wonderful woman but she is forbidden immigration to the US due to a mistake she made when she was younger. Because of my success in meeting Russian women when I was there and the different views I observed from them on life and what is important i've decided to pursue finding a woman from Russia. I want to thank this forum because i've read a lot of things here that i had no idea about. Having met every woman over there naturally (1 through a friend at a club the other at the local convenient store) i had no idea about all the scams and everything. The two i met have never asked me for money and the most recent one (that can not come to America) actually flew to Moscow on her own money to facilitate my travels once in country (was nice but i was fine lol).

It seems there is a serious minefield to plow through while trying to find geniune women.

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: New From Houston
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 07:58:54 AM »
Welcome Subnuclear!

Were you working in the naval or nuclear industry?

It seems there is a serious minefield to plow through while trying to find geniune women.

You know, it's really not for those familiar with women in general and particularly RW. It's those peeps that that have no clue that seem to find the minefields with regularity. Many of those pass through these halls, here. That said, certainly, some experienced guys have their worlds blown to bits too but, the numbers are much lower

Offline Subnuclear

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 08:13:15 AM »
I was a Naval Nuclear Reactor Operator in my youth. the nickname has stuck in most of my online persona's lol. I have to say i just watched the video of a Ukrainian tour and it has disturbed me quite a bit. Made me very sad. i'm rethinking even trying to meet someone from Russia because I don't want to be associated in any way with men of that personality.

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2014, 09:24:45 AM »
I was a Naval Nuclear Reactor Operator in my youth. the nickname has stuck in most of my online persona's lol. I have to say i just watched the video of a Ukrainian tour and it has disturbed me quite a bit. Made me very sad. i'm rethinking even trying to meet someone from Russia because I don't want to be associated in any way with men of that personality.

The tours are dog and pony shows. Great for some guys that don't have their own mojo. If you've got some experience there already, stay away from the tours. You'll fair much better in finding a sincere woman on your own, naturally.

You can't help being associate with the MOB if for no other reason that the inter-cultural relationship

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541386
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 3745
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 3735
Total: 3745

+-Recent Posts

Re: Navigating the longest story ever told by Stirlitz
Today at 02:18:56 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Stirlitz
Today at 02:12:24 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Trenchcoat
Today at 01:56:55 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:07:31 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 11:31:49 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Manny
Yesterday at 11:07:15 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:50:04 AM

Re: international travel by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 08:20:37 AM

Re: Trippin........... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 08:06:00 AM

Re: Trippin........... by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:09:50 AM