It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: 4 ways to repulse a lady  (Read 16012 times)

Offline Sculpto

Re: 4 ways to repulse a lady
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2009, 04:32:09 PM »
So tell me something 2012.   At what point do you tell the ladies that you are corresponding with that you are into drugs?   

I am not into drugs.  I occasionally smoke some weed which is a plant and far less processed than even wine or other alcohol.  And I tell them almost from the beginning, right about the time when I tell them I almost never drink.  Most ladies who put on their profiles they do not drink are liars, much as the non smoking tag, and such comments are added to the profiles by agencies.  I have not encountered a single lady that ended a communication because I smoke weed.  They are far more concerned, in general, about men who abuse alcohol.

Offline groovlstk

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2009, 04:33:24 PM »
My wife and I know several RW who occasionally toke up, it's not really a big deal among younger women.

Offline Gator

« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2009, 04:34:46 PM »
A short break from comments about dope.

Be calm shallow pockets!! :)  brave girl

You should know!

JR sent all the men a PM about how you put your hands in his pockets. BTW, he liked it.  

Offline SMS60

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2009, 04:37:51 PM »
In all seriousness what are the laws in Russia for weed?? If you have a dime bag in your hand bag whats the most you can expect?
Quote from: Simoni on Today at 09:06:15 AM
But my understanding is that "Anything Goes" does not really mean "anything" if that "anything" violates the TOS.

Offline Sculpto

« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2009, 04:46:10 PM »

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2009, 04:59:22 PM »
You would be surprised how many have and do on a regular basis..

You'd be surprised on how many people don't do drugs on a regular basis. None of the people I know, friends and relatives, do drugs. If I want to know people who like to do drugs, I know where to find them. It's a personal choice anyone can make on who they want to associate with.

I occasionally smoke some weed

A few days ago you said you only experimented with it. Which 2012isFiction is telling the truth? The one from a few days ago or the one today? What do you tell the ladies? It would be nice if everyone who uses drugs, has an alcohol problem or criminal record to be open with the ladies so they could make a decent decision if they can accept the man's behavior.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 05:06:35 PM by BillyB »
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline brave girl

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2009, 05:01:02 PM »
You should know!

JR sent all the men a PM about how you put your hands in his pockets. BTW, he liked it.  

Yes and I found nothing!! :)
nothing unusual!!
understand??
Please do not excite shallow pockets with such fantasies!! :evil:  brave girl

Offline Blues Fairy

« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2009, 05:09:18 PM »
hahahhaha - Brave girl - i love your style ))))))

Really?  :-\

Offline mies

« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2009, 05:18:28 PM »
Really?  :-\

absolutely! It is almost like a minimalistic abstract art  :cheesygrin:

Offline Sculpto

« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2009, 05:22:08 PM »
A few days ago you said you only experimented with it. Which 2012isFiction is telling the truth? The one from a few days ago or the one today? What do you tell the ladies?

I never said I "experimented" with weed.  I carry a medicinal card and may or may not have a grow room at different periods of time.  I have always on this site, as everywhere in my life, been open about enjoying a smoke.  Other non narcotic things, I may have experimented with on rare occasion.  No regrets for sure.  See my re to Turbo for the answer to your second question.  Why would I even consider being anything less than open about what I smoke when I would not want to be married with someone who did not either accept my habits or share them?  Thats just another stupid assumption and feeble attempt at character assassination on your part.

I always find it interesting when people like you have an opinion about something you have absolutely no experience with.  So.. lets get it straight.. there were WMDs, there is no Global Warming (which is really an AIR POLLUTION problem) you constantly demonstrate conditional ethics particularly in regards to women, and an inability to discuss things without vendetta or personal attacks and you have the proud distinction of stating you have a clear mind because you never smoked a joint.   :rolleyes2:

Billy, you of just about everyone here could use a toke.  You might be surprised at the positive impact.  Lighten up dude.  Life doesn't have to be so painful.

BTW.. I am proud to say I have smoked inside the US Capital in DC, while sitting on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial, with a number of well known political and entertainment celebrities, and a large number of other interesting places.  Between 1986-1990 I was one of thousands of "Johnnie pot seed" people who planted cannabis EVERYWHERE as a form of social protest and resistance to the insane drug war policies.  In my neck of the woods more people smoke cannabis than tobacco.  Walk down the street on a Friday night and the pungent smell is wafting out of almost every bar and nightclub.  WE have about 40 legal dispensaries providing medicine to tens of thousands of patients.  Yet, Billy is still stuck back in the 1950s or even worse in the "just say no" (with your fingers crossed) generation.  Dinosaur.  

Ladies typically are repulsed by ignorant narrow minded men.  ;)

Offline boaterguy

« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2009, 05:27:47 PM »
And, as I have proven in the past, cannabis culture does exist in the FSU.  It might not be as widespread as it is in the USA, but, there is a decent sized and growing population that understand the positive affects of the plant.

LOL! I got a good wiff of pot walking behind a couple of dudes in Downtown Novosibirsk over 5 years ago!

Offline vwrw

• Each post of mine is expression of MHO, not a fact
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2009, 05:29:35 PM »
For me the most repulsive traits include:
-a lack of good hygiene (dirt under nails, not shaved or showered, etc. )
-a skinny body especially when coupled with narrow shoulders (I perceive men with such  figure as if they are teens and I feel zero attraction.)
- facial hairs
- tantrums and other outbursts of aggressive behavior
-pessimism, depression, compulsive obsession  and other abnormal mental states.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 05:36:06 PM by vwrw »
If you don't understand something, why the other person is the idiot?
~ A member of this forum.

Offline mies

« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2009, 05:35:42 PM »
For me the most repulsive traits include:
-a lack of good hygiene (dirt under nails, not shaved or showered, etc. )
-a skinny body especially when coupled with narrow shoulders (I perceive men with such  figure as if they are teens and I feel zero attraction.)
- facial hairs
- tantrums and other outburst of aggressive behavior
-pessimism, depression, compulsive obsession  and other abnormal mental states.

i second all, facial hairs is ok if man will agree to shave it :D

Offline Sculpto

« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2009, 05:37:14 PM »
in re: to the PM I can not answer because it is still turned off..

I don't judge anyone because they do or don't smoke weed.  I could care less.  It is a small part of my life that I enjoy a lot, for medicinal and sometimes recreational reasons.  I would never impose on someone who doesn't smoke to join me or reject them as friends because they don't, the same as I wouldn't for someone that doesn't enjoy a glass of wine.  I can't stand to be around drunks the same as I can't stand tweekers and junkies.  Hope that answers the question of the person who wrote me in PM.  

Offline BillyB

« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2009, 05:44:24 PM »
I always find it interesting when people like you have an opinion about something you have absolutely no experience with.  

I knew a guy a few years ago that had a major problem with alcohol, destroying his health, his family and going through counseling. I talked to him about alcohol and I was trying to give him tips to quit. He cut me off and basicially said what you said. He told me that I will never understand him or what other alcoholics are going through until I drink and walk in his and their shoes. I told him "I understand more about alcohol than you know and if you knew what I knew, you'd be walking in my shoes and you wouldn't be screwing up your life".
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline boaterguy

« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2009, 05:49:20 PM »
- facial hairs

LOL! Good thing you didn't meet me in my college years! I was a supper twig! I was 185cm tall and weighed 69 kilos! Washboard abs,Could split a shirt that fit me by flexing up,did all my weight lifting repetitions with 60 kilos(various types of curls,straight press,etc),could do around 25 repetitions on the bench press with somewhere approaching twice my weight,ran 10 kilometers on the off weight lifting days and 4 or kilometers on weight lifting days,and best of all! I had a virgin mustache!  :cheesygrin:

Offline Sculpto

« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2009, 06:29:32 PM »
I knew a guy a few years ago that had a major problem with alcohol, destroying his health, his family and going through counseling. I talked to him about alcohol and I was trying to give him tips to quit. He cut me off and basicially said what you said. He told me that I will never understand him or what other alcoholics are going through until I drink and walk in his and their shoes. I told him "I understand more about alcohol than you know and if you knew what I knew, you'd be walking in my shoes and you wouldn't be screwing up your life".

Apples and and swiss cheese.  Pot heads 99.9% of the time do not encounter the kinds of problems alcoholics and junkies do.  On the contrary. 

Offline BillyB

« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2009, 07:03:28 PM »

2012, Based on some of your past postings about some of your struggles in life and in business, you've given me the impression that you are not financially well off. I'm not saying you're poor but wouldn't you think quitting drugs and saving it for your future family would be a worthwhile investment? I'm sure finding a woman you could spend your life with is more important than smoking dope. IMO doing drugs hurts accomplishing some of your important goals in life. My advice would be the same for those guys abusing alcohol. You know who you are. 2012, somehow I have a funny suspicion that you will come back and lecture me about the financial benefits of dealing drugs and how it's improved your financial standing.

Offline Sculpto

« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2009, 07:13:44 PM »
2012, Based on some of your past postings about some of your struggles in life and in business, you've given me the impression that you are not financially well off. I'm not saying you're poor but wouldn't you think quitting drugs and saving it for your future family would be a worthwhile investment? I'm sure finding a woman you could spend your life with is more important than smoking dope. IMO doing drugs hurts accomplishing some of your important goals in life. My advice would be the same for those guys abusing alcohol. You know who you are. 2012, somehow I have a funny suspicion that you will come back and lecture me about the financial benefits of dealing drugs and how it's improved your financial standing.

Again more ignorance.  I dont do drugs Billy.  Weed is a plant that grows on every continent and has been consumed by every culture for the positive effects it has on personal well being.  I haven't spent money on weed in over 2 decades.  I do not deal, on the occasions I grow it has been for personal consumption and gifts.  My financial status has more to do with trying to use my business enterprises to finance a conceptual art practice that never had any monetary motive or potential for creating wealth, and to finance extended travel experiences.  Chances are my net income is equal to or higher than yours if you are a GC.  It has only been recently, in the last 5 years, that I seriously considered "settling down" with a woman.  I have had an amazing life with tons of travels to exotic locations, amazing people, and unforgettable experiences.  No regrets.  I do however, have pity for people who have bitterly worked themselves to a pulp always chasing the elusive golden egg only to discover they missed out on all the beauty this world and life have to offer. 

Offline BillyB

« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2009, 07:28:50 PM »
Again more ignorance.  I dont do drugs Billy. 

I must be old school and didn't realize they changed the definition of "drug".

Since you don't spend any money on weed, send me a box of those free weed seeds and I'll pay ya for the postage.

When your future wife shows up, what do you think she's going to say when she sees the bathroom windows painted black, heat lamps all over the place, an electric bill through the roof, and the bathtub full of dirt growing weed?

Offline Sculpto

« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2009, 07:31:13 PM »
I must be old school and didn't realize they changed the definition of "drug".

Since you don't spend any money on weed, send me a box of those free weed seeds and I'll pay ya for the postage.

When your future wife shows up, what do you think she's going to say when she sees the bathroom windows painted black, heat lamps all over the place, an electric bill through the roof, and the bathtub full of dirt growing weed?

god you are thick.. she knows.

Offline boaterguy

« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2009, 07:37:11 PM »
 :cluebat: Do you 2 guys wanna borrow some boxing gloves?  :cluebat:

Offline BillyB

« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2009, 07:49:33 PM »
god you are thick.. she knows.

Then my hat off to you if you're that honest. Most marijuana growers searching for a RW would not enlighten a RW about the farm in their home. You see, I don't have to smoke it, drink it, inject it, or snort it to have some understanding what people doing drugs are going through and how they live their lives.

Offline Sculpto

« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2009, 08:00:08 PM »
Then my hat off to you if you're that honest. Most marijuana growers searching for a RW would not enlighten a RW about the farm in their home. You see, I don't have to smoke it, drink it, inject it, or snort it to have some understanding what people doing drugs are going through and how they live their lives.

LOL.. you have absolutely no idea what is going on in my life.  The level of assumption you make is beyond even being worth ridicule and is just hilarious.  Don't you realize everyone is laughing at you?

Offline Vaughn

« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2009, 08:05:36 PM »
You two are derailing the thread.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541451
Total Topics: 20864
Most Online Today: 1973
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1932
Total: 1941

+-Recent Posts

Re: Trippin in St Pete by krimster2
Yesterday at 12:26:08 PM

Re: Trippin in St Pete by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:34:19 AM

Trippin in St Pete by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 06:20:16 AM

Re: Hard work -- How can I explain this to my Russian wife? by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 01:03:56 AM

Re: Trippin in St Pete by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 01:01:18 AM

Hard work -- How can I explain this to my Russian wife? by 2tallbill
April 28, 2024, 01:53:18 PM

Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by 2tallbill
April 28, 2024, 10:57:05 AM

Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by 2tallbill
April 28, 2024, 10:55:23 AM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
April 28, 2024, 10:11:31 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
April 28, 2024, 09:44:27 AM