It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Getting married and making beautiful babies  (Read 7425 times)

Offline Eduard

• Commercial Member Restricted
  • Family is where it's at!
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Getting married and making beautiful babies
« on: May 10, 2017, 09:14:34 AM »
Hello every one,
I haven't been participating on RW sites lately. Hope all is well. As for myself I'm happy to report that my guys are still getting married and making beautiful babies. Got this message and photo from one of my guys a few days ago that made me very happy, so wanted to share this with you.
realrussianmatch.com

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Getting married and making beautiful babies
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2017, 01:36:48 PM »

Thanks for sharing

~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2017, 01:41:15 PM »
Hello every one,
I haven't been participating on RW sites lately. Hope all is well. As for myself I'm happy to report that my guys are still getting married and making beautiful babies. Got this message and photo from one of my guys a few days ago that made me very happy, so wanted to share this with you.
Personally,  I think services like you offer do a good job getting the job done.  It is always up to the individuals, but you open the door to many.
Fathertime!   
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline BillyB

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2017, 04:45:46 PM »
Welcome back Eduard.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Eduard

• Commercial Member Restricted
  • Family is where it's at!
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2017, 06:09:49 PM »
realrussianmatch.com

Offline sprotz

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2017, 06:20:45 AM »
Will this website help me? I'm single and very desperate. I feel like I will never be able to do what these men are doing.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2017, 07:10:02 AM »
Will this website help me? I'm single and very desperate. I feel like I will never be able to do what these men are doing.

No, you need to get some experience. From what I understand
you don't have the financial wherewithal to hire a pro like Ed.
You have been given a number of suggestions, why don't you
try some of them out and see if that helps.

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2017, 06:54:49 AM »
Maybe Ed will do some pro bono work for our man Sprotz as good publicity on here ;D

To be honest Ed might be on the level, I was kind of suspicious he might be out for some easy bait when he was on here a few months ago as there is a lot of that going on in this game. If he earns money from sourcing women for wealthy clients then that's fair enough. It's not the sort of money I have available to pay as from what I heard before its could be up to tens of thousands.

Sprotz there are of course marriage agencies you could go into like the one 2tallbill went into in his trip report. Just be carefult not to be ripped off by real dodgy ones as they are about but perhaps more prevalent in Ukraine around Nikolaev. I looked up a few about 18 months back for St. Petersburg but never ended up going to St. Pete's in the end. There can be a lot of carry on with some of them I heard but if you use some of them that seem not too expensive just to get you used to meeting with women it might be a way to get started. After you've got familiar with the dating scene you can call up your own women using the free online dating sites. Just be prepared to bail if demands for a lot of money come forth.

If you can't afford a guy like Eduard and prefer that route then hire a cheap local terp and once you've found one that you're comfortable with ask them to help. Being a local Russian they will have similar access anyway even if it takes them a bit of time to get their head around it. End of the day I wanted to do the search myself since I've always been motivated that way but others of course may prefer someone to assist them along the path.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2017, 08:43:39 AM »
Maybe Ed will do some pro bono work for our man Sprotz as good publicity on here ;D

Is it just me or as I am VERY tired of Trench's humour' ..?

To be honest Ed might be on the level,

Wow, I am sure he will be happy for your 'expert' evaluation...

« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 10:11:22 AM by msmob »

Offline HoundDaddyLee

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2017, 10:07:26 AM »
Is it just me or as I am VERY tired of Trench's humour' ..?

Wow, I am sure he we be happy for your 'expert' evaluation...

The problem is, the only thing funny about Trench is his efforts so far and that he seems to think he is an expert. But if anyone ever needs someone from Ol' Blighty to evaluate cheap costume jewelry, Trench is the man.  8)

HDL

Offline jone

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2017, 10:49:43 AM »

To be honest Ed might be on the level, I was kind of suspicious he might be out for some easy bait when he was on here a few months ago as there is a lot of that going on in this game. If he earns money from sourcing women for wealthy clients then that's fair enough. It's not the sort of money I have available to pay as from what I heard before its could be up to tens of thousands.

Sprotz there are of course marriage agencies you could go into like the one 2tallbill went into in his trip report. Just be carefult not to be ripped off by real dodgy ones as they are about but perhaps more prevalent in Ukraine around Nikolaev. I looked up a few about 18 months back for St. Petersburg but never ended up going to St. Pete's in the end. There can be a lot of carry on with some of them I heard but if you use some of them that seem not too expensive just to get you used to meeting with women it might be a way to get started. After you've got familiar with the dating scene you can call up your own women using the free online dating sites. Just be prepared to bail if demands for a lot of money come forth.

If you can't afford a guy like Eduard and prefer that route then hire a cheap local terp and once you've found one that you're comfortable with ask them to help. Being a local Russian they will have similar access anyway even if it takes them a bit of time to get their head around it. End of the day I wanted to do the search myself since I've always been motivated that way but others of course may prefer someone to assist them along the path.

Perhaps you would like to contribute a month's wages to the betterment of WM FSUW Relations?  You evidently have absolutely no clue as to what someone like Ed does for a living.  Having an uninformed partial endorsement from Trench is weightless. 

Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline sprotz

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2017, 08:03:04 AM »

there are of course marriage agencies you could go into like the one 2tallbill went into in his trip report.

I will go to an introduction agency in spb 'romantica-spb.ru '. They promised to introduce me to a good girl. Also I tried online but it's useless, unless I use a fake photo. Also, I met a guy who promised to introduce me to girls soon.  I might consider other dating agencies, so I can establish a personal relationship with them so they may be more sympathetic.  I also have my brother, who is in university in spb, I might ask him to introduce me to some girls but I prefer not to turn to him. He has a sweet girlfriend and I'm ashamed.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2017, 10:51:11 AM »
He has a sweet girlfriend and I'm ashamed.

Why would you be ashamed? Do you have mental problems?
do you hate your brother? One of my brothers has a beautiful
amazing wife and I am very, very happy for him. You see, I
don't hate nor am I jealous about my brother.

You want to use people that are successful to help you. Would
you want somebody with an ugly, mean, bitter, smelly and stupid
wife/girl friend to help you? Maybe they can help you when they
can't help themselves?

Are you purposely acting pathetic? If you have actual mental
problems*, you should work to fix those before trying to bring an
FSUW into it.

Lastly, you have your own thread and don't need to latch on to
everyone else's.

Udachi!

Bill

* Edit to add: When I said mental problems it was probably a bit harsh.
What I should have said, is if you have personal issues then you should
work on those first, get yourself in a good frame of mind and then pursue
an FSUW.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 11:56:51 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline HoundDaddyLee

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2017, 11:27:30 AM »
I will go to an introduction agency in spb 'romantica-spb.ru '. They promised to introduce me to a good girl. Also I tried online but it's useless, unless I use a fake photo. Also, I met a guy who promised to introduce me to girls soon.  I might consider other dating agencies, so I can establish a personal relationship with them so they may be more sympathetic.  I also have my brother, who is in university in spb, I might ask him to introduce me to some girls but I prefer not to turn to him. He has a sweet girlfriend and I'm ashamed.

According to your introductory post you claim to be an attractive man. Why would you need to use a fake photo? Also being dishonest at the start will not give you success. As Bill says, work on yourself first.

HDL

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2017, 02:09:48 PM »

I agree with 2tallbill your brother is an obvious source you are overlooking. Imagine if you did not have this source to hand you would have even lees options. The thing is Sprotz is how you approach your brother or whoever it is in life. You should choose your words carefully beforehand, you will only come off looking desperate & pathetic if you choose words that make you come across that way. Decide on an angle on how to approach your brother, if he is a bit up himself just explain in terms that he won't be able to look down on you with contempt if that is how he is. You might be surprised as to he's willingness to help. You know him so you likely have an idea on how he will react depending on what you say so say what will work best.

The intro agency will at least be a start for you I would go from there, just watch out for any real over the top obvious ploys to milk you for money. I mean they will cost obviously so it won't be a free ride so don't be too sensitive on the money front. Also, don't worry about your photo, just put on a smart shirt smile pleasantly and there you have it. Its not about being the most handsome guy going, the woman wants someone right for her so it could very well be you even if you and/or your photo is not male model quality.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline ML

« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2017, 05:39:55 PM »
In order to make beautiful babies . . . don't both of the partners need to be such ?
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2017, 01:06:16 AM »
In order to make beautiful babies . . . don't both of the partners need to be such ?

Depends where the baby gets its genes from the ugly parent or the handsome one ;D

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2017, 01:20:55 AM »
This is the part of Ed's website that is the best:

"But the single women I was meeting were either feminists acting like men, or gold diggers who were only interested in what kind of car I drive, my net worth, etc. or BBWs – “Big Beautiful Women” (I’m sorry many of them are wonderful people, but personally I don’t find obesity beautiful)" LOL  :ROFL:

So true, I don't find them attractive either and I think sums up what many men are up against in the West. I know some have disputed such on here when this has been discussed not so long ago - that it was the guy that was insufficient but I think the level of problems with women in the west means that its real difficult for many decent guys, i.e.  up to 40 percent of women with obesity, around 40 percent of women with mental health problems, then feminism, gold diggers, etc. For me looking in the FSU is the best choice in life I have ever made :D women of the same quality at home are few & far between.

Perhaps with my success I could do the same for others, become like Eduard and earn a fortune :usd: I've already helped Wall out on here ;D Sprotz how much would you be willing to stump up on this venture?

Offline msmob

« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2017, 04:35:40 AM »

Perhaps with my success I could do the same for others, become like Eduard and earn a fortune :usd: I've already helped Wall out on here ;D Sprotz how much would you be willing to stump up on this venture?

1/ 'Success'? .. So you've married your g/f 'imported her' to the UK and you're still together after five years ? ( Clearly my idea of 'success' doesn't match your 'concept' of same)

2/ Trench will protest he was, "only joking" - but the scary thing is - some newbie might actually think he was being serious ..((

Offline BillyB

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2017, 08:08:27 AM »
BBWs – “Big Beautiful Women” (I’m sorry many of them are wonderful people, but personally I don’t find obesity beautiful)" LOL  :ROFL:

Most people don't find obesity beautiful. The guy who said that doesn't consider obesity beautiful either based off him complaining about the girls he's meeting. (BBW) is acronym that obese women use to describe themselves. On dating websites in America, it's not unusual for obese women to say they are a BBW. I don't think it'll help guys change their minds about those women but maybe it gives them confidence about their bodies and acceptance they will never change because they've accepted themselves as beautiful.

As for the other things he said about women about being feminists and materialistic that he meets, it could be true. There are many good and beautiful women in America but they usually are married and stay married. America has a high rate of marriage. One of the highest in the world. Those who didn't get married are usually not in demand.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2017, 08:13:10 AM »

According to your introductory post you claim to be an attractive man. Why would you need to use a fake photo?

He claimed to be a hot man in his introductory post. Now he insinuates he has to use another man's photo to attract girls.

Also being dishonest at the start will not give you success.

Won't be successful in the dating world or on this forum.

Offline Jumper

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2017, 09:36:24 PM »

No.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541314
Total Topics: 20860
Most Online Today: 3934