It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Hello from UK/India  (Read 1926 times)

Offline Surfer

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Hello from UK/India
« on: February 07, 2018, 04:33:20 PM »
Hi Everyone,

I have been visiting this site quite often however I finally decided to register here.

A bit about me. I am 30 years old. I was born and brought up in India however I live in the UK now. I have a good job and I stay in UK. I am very interested in Russia and Ukraine. I am well acquainted with the Russian culture and I can speak Russian at intermediate level as well. So, there is not much of a language barrier.

I met a few Russian girls in the past 3 years. They were from different parts of Russia. Izhevsk, Chelyabinsk and Novosibirsk. I met them all through Internet however I must mention that I did not meet them through any dating or marriage agency. We started as friends on Internet and later I decided to meet them in person. I dated 2 of them. Things were going well however it did not work out finally. I realized I haven't found the one for me yet and I must continue the search.

I am only interested in serious relationships which ultimately result in marriage. Traveling is no problem for me. I have never tried the dating or marriage agencies for this purpose. I would like to try them though. If I like a girl who is interested in me as well, I am willing to travel and meet her in person.

I'd be very glad if I could be pointed in the right direction from time to time as I continue with my search. I am willing to learn and invest my time. I would also be glad to share what I have learned with members of the Forum. I hope my experience will be useful for others too.

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Hello from UK/India
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2018, 04:52:50 PM »

Welcome to the forum Surfer. If you find some girls you like on the internet, call and/or Skype with them often. Make sure you both enjoy talking to each other before planning a visit. Some guys never call, spend $4000 for a date with the lady and learn the lady doesn't enjoy talking to them.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Surfer

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2018, 05:25:31 PM »

Welcome to the forum Surfer. If you find some girls you like on the internet, call and/or Skype with them often. Make sure you both enjoy talking to each other before planning a visit. Some guys never call, spend $4000 for a date with the lady and learn the lady doesn't enjoy talking to them.

I agree with you completely. I really prefer girls who are open to calls on Skype especially video calls. It is about as realistic a face to face conversation can get on Internet. I have also experienced cases where the girls really enjoy talking to me, they themselves ask to make Skype calls and talk a lot. But after sometime (usually a few weeks) when I express interest and the fact that I like them, some of them back out. They say, "oh, I think of you only as a friend.". This is especially after having had a lot of personal discussions with them even about partner preferences :)

I think, regarding dating sites, that is the advantage because you know for a fact that if a girl from a dating site is taking interest in you and wants to have calls on Skype, she is interested in relations in future. Of course, I'm excluding any possible scams here :)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 06:02:07 PM by Surfer »

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2018, 02:12:05 AM »
Welcome, Surfer

We wish you success in the venture and fulfillment of your venture.

I have an Indian friend - married to a Russian lass - in Sochi

Offline Surfer

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2018, 08:24:11 AM »
Thanks for your wishes! I am always glad to hear of such success stories :)

If I personally knew someone who is married to a Russian, it would have helped a lot because meeting a girl through common friends and introductions appears to be a very good method. There is an initial level of trust and then you can take it further from there.

Welcome, Surfer

We wish you success in the venture and fulfillment of your venture.

I have an Indian friend - married to a Russian lass - in Sochi

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541483
Total Topics: 20864
Most Online Today: 3235