It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Hello from New Jersey  (Read 11427 times)

Offline Newmpiece

Hello from New Jersey
« on: August 23, 2017, 05:23:15 PM »
Hey everyone!  My name is Greg.  I am 29 years old and I am an accountant living in New Jersey.  I love to travel and have always been much more attracted to foreign women.  It is kind of hard to meet any through traditional avenues.  I am brand new to all of this so any advice would definitely be appreciated!

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Hello from New Jersey
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2017, 06:02:59 PM »

Welcome to the forum Greg. You are of excellent age to start this endeavor. Most guys who start this are much older and there's a lack of younger men for ladies to choose from. Plenty of advice here. Don't know what you need the most. Do lots of reading and if you can't find anything, start a new thread and ask questions to get what you need.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2017, 06:48:11 PM »
 :welcome:, Greg!

There's a huge amount to digest on here, but most of the information is well worth reading.  There are also many members who have succeeded in finding a wife from one of the countries of the Former Soviet Union (FSU), and whose tales are normally very instructive - for those who are prepared to listen.

Have fun!

Offline msmob

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2017, 08:50:23 PM »
Welcome, Greg !

I'm an 'ol git from the UK who is exactly twice your age - so we have a lot in common ...... ;)

Whilst I get you are into foreign women - what do you think is the attraction of a Former Soviet Union lass ?

I'm asking this question - not as a test - I'm genuinely interested in how a young man views the dating prospects?

There's no such thing as a daft question on here  - just lots of differing opinions - you'll figure out who has a clue after a while;)

HINT - Some of the contributors are FSU LADIES and their responses / opinions might surprise / shock you...   

Good luck in your search.

Offline HoundDaddyLee

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2017, 04:56:30 AM »
Welcome Greg. Happy to have a new member. There is much to read here. Ask questions, have fun.

HDL

Offline jone

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2017, 09:25:31 AM »
Hi Greg,

Welcome aboard.  We are happy to have you here.  FSUW are both better and worse than their counterparts in New Jersey.  This forum will help you figure out if they are for you.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Hello from New Jersey
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2017, 10:45:19 AM »
Hey everyone!  My name is Greg.  I am 29 years old and I am an accountant living in New Jersey.  I love to travel and have always been much more attracted to foreign women.  It is kind of hard to meet any through traditional avenues.  I am brand new to all of this so any advice would definitely be appreciated!

Welcome to the forum Greg

My recommendation/advice is to read until your eyes bleed and then read
some more. You can find all the information about seeking, finding, pursuing
and romancing a woman from the FSU (Former Soviet Union).

I would start by reading the following threads

How to get started
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=14615.0

The Ten Commandments
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?action=ezportal;sa=page;p=34

The Free E-Book
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?action=ezportal;sa=page;p=47

Here is how I did it. It was a 9 year journey with more than a few entanglements
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=3432.0

As you are reading you will have questions, you can either use the search feature or
come back here and post them. When you ask questions you will get lots of advice
and answers. Some of the advice will be very good and some advice will seem to
be dubious, nasty or worse. Above all don't get offended, your job is to sort through
the advice and use what fits best to your goals, personality and style. Use the best
and discard the rest.

Udachi! (that means good luck)

Bill
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Newmpiece

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2017, 01:01:49 PM »
There certainly seems like there is a ton of topics and stories to review...I am not getting any work done today haha.  Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone here seems friendly and ready to help and share there experiences.  Looking forward to chatting with you all!

Offline Newmpiece

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2017, 01:04:33 PM »
Welcome, Greg !

I'm an 'ol git from the UK who is exactly twice your age - so we have a lot in common ...... ;)

Whilst I get you are into foreign women - what do you think is the attraction of a Former Soviet Union lass ?

I'm asking this question - not as a test - I'm genuinely interested in how a young man views the dating prospects?

There's no such thing as a daft question on here  - just lots of differing opinions - you'll figure out who has a clue after a while;)

HINT - Some of the contributors are FSU LADIES and their responses / opinions might surprise / shock you...   

Good luck in your search.

I have always been extremely attracted to Russian and Brazilian women in particular.  Most women from that region really...a big reason why I am here

Offline ML

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2017, 02:04:08 PM »
. . . Russian and Brazilian women in particular.  Most women from that region really . . .

WOW . . . I hadn't kept up with continental drift, I guess.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2017, 04:27:31 PM »
everyone here seems friendly

We are friendly until we learn you have different political or religious views. That will be the time you get hammered. Good lesson when you see the bickering going on between people who disagree and that is to make sure the lady you bring into your life has similar beliefs as you.....unless you like constant bickering and drama.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Jumper

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2017, 05:51:29 PM »
There certainly seems like there is a ton of topics and stories to review...I am not getting any work done today haha.  Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone here seems friendly and ready to help and share there experiences.  Looking forward to chatting with you all!
Welcome!

There are a LOT of FSU women within 4 hours of you.
I advise you to be open to  pursuing dating  them to get an understanding of whether  the differences you find,if any, are worth taking on this long distance cross cultural venture, which is rife with so many potholes.
  FSU women here already will generally have a far greater grasp of English, so the  constraint on communication is relieved right off the bat,as well as a much bether understanding of your culture, the economics of here, etc.

For what its worth I advise the same for anyone living reasonably close to places like sac, nyc, chicago, Toronto etc.
And also to keep dating locally in general  (any nationality)

Offline Newmpiece

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2017, 07:31:46 PM »
Welcome!

There are a LOT of FSU women within 4 hours of you.
I advise you to be open to  pursuing dating  them to get an understanding of whether  the differences you find,if any, are worth taking on this long distance cross cultural venture, which is rife with so many potholes.
  FSU women here already will generally have a far greater grasp of English, so the  constraint on communication is relieved right off the bat,as well as a much bether understanding of your culture, the economics of here, etc.

For what its worth I advise the same for anyone living reasonably close to places like sac, nyc, chicago, Toronto etc.
And also to keep dating locally in general  (any nationality)

That's interested I know I have a lot to learn about their culture and this entire process before I even begin pursing a potential partner.  Where does one even find FSU women in the NYC area?  I certainly don't see many at the bars, concerts and music festivals I go to.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2017, 09:41:10 AM »
Where does one even find FSU women in the NYC area?  I certainly don't see many at the bars, concerts and music festivals I go to.

Sign up for Mamba.ru They have the site in English so you can easily follow the directions to sign up. Search for ladies in your area. I've got tons of dates there since many FSU women live around the Seattle area. Scammers are there too. Easy to detect. They talk different and claim to be "Native American" on their profile even though they are blond haired and blue eyed.

Offline SANDRO43

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2017, 04:49:18 PM »
We are friendly until we learn you have different political or religious views.
Speak for yourself, fortunately not everybody here is that narrow minded :(.
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline msmob

« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2017, 09:07:42 PM »

Sign up for Mamba.ru They have the site in English so you can easily follow the directions to sign up. Search for ladies in your area. I've got tons of dates there since many FSU women live around the Seattle area. Scammers are there too. Easy to detect. They talk different and claim to be "Native American" on their profile even though they are blond haired and blue eyed.

...and I'm told mamba.ru is now a lousy site to look for a woman - based on FSU womens' ( FSU still in the FSU)  attitude to the men on that site - that I know ... They think is a lousy site to find a genuine man.

If you try, let us know what your experience / opinion is, please

Offline BillyB

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2017, 10:00:18 PM »
Speak for yourself, fortunately not everybody here is that narrow minded :(.

Don't be offended Sandro, I didn't mention you by name. What goes on here when people disagree is real and it can be magnified in a relationship. Newbies are just hoping a girl will like them. They need to figure the girl out. Imagine two people in a marriage. Woman wants an abortion and man doesn't believe in it or man tells wife to have an abortion and wife doesn't believe in it. Making noise isn't always about being narrow minded. Remaining silent and a gentleman over differences may lead a bigger problem. Important a guy marry a woman with similar beliefs on hot topic issues instead.

If you try, let us know what your experience / opinion is, please

Mamba.ru is a great place to find women. Seems like there aren't a lot of quality men there so the competition is easy to beat. I found my wife there. In the thread below, I'm using the site again to show newbies how easy it is to find a quality woman. Singles.ru = Mamba.ru

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=22112.msg466910;topicseen#msg466910

Offline msmob

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2017, 10:11:45 PM »

Mamba.ru is a great place to find women.

Yeah, as far as many FSU ladies are concerned  - for quick sexual gratification ....

Seems like there aren't a lot of quality men there so the competition is easy to beat. I found my wife there. In the thread below, I'm using the site again to show newbies how easy it is to find a quality woman. Singles.ru = Mamba.ru

If the quality of guys on the has dropped - do you think the quality ladies will hang around?[/quote]

I found my wife there. In the thread below, I'm using the site again to show newbies how easy it is to find a quality woman.

1/ Do you still recommend EM ? Times move on

2/ Your thread on testing is somewhat distasteful

Offline BillyB

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2017, 10:31:46 PM »
If the quality of guys on the has dropped - do you think the quality ladies will hang around?

It's still the premier local internet dating site in the FSU. The crappy men on that site are the same crappy men that the women can meet at work or walking down the street. The crappy men don't disappear if they leave the site. Women will always have to put up with them hoping a real MAN comes along into their life.

1/ Do you still recommend EM ? Times move on

I've never recommended EM. Although not a pay to play site, they use feeder agencies who may feel a need to perform if the ladies don't.

Offline msmob

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2017, 11:06:03 PM »

It's still the premier local internet dating site in the FSU.

IS it ? ... I think you are mistaken - on what do your base your assertion ? I'm mindful that you advised a newbie to use this site to find FSU W in America .....

The crappy men on that site are the same crappy men that the women can meet at work or walking down the street. The crappy men don't disappear if they leave the site. Women will always have to put up with them hoping a real MAN comes along into their life.

I think our OP is looking for a long-term relationship. Why advise him to use a site increasing synonymous ( with FSU ladies ) with anything but.

I've never recommended EM. Although not a pay to play site, they use feeder agencies who may feel a need to perform if the ladies don't.

Well, plenty of guys found their partners there, in the past - I think you got my point - things change ...

As for EM and feeder agencies - whilst what you say may be factual - the ladies I encountered using this site were not 'agency ladies' ....

Offline BillyB

« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2017, 11:42:19 PM »
IS it ? ... I think you are mistaken - on what do your base your assertion ? I'm mindful that you advised a newbie to use this site to find FSU W in America .....

There is no larger or more active local internet dating site in the FSU. Can you name something else bigger? I've got plenty of dates with FSUW using the site in America. Very little chance in running into a girl wanting a green card. Somebody else can have the same success in dating without having to go to the FSU so I recommend it. It's also free. Because it's to get local dates, a guy would have a harder time convincing women to move abroad should they get into a relationship compared to if he used an international dating/marriage site.

I think our OP is looking for a long-term relationship. Why advise him to use a site increasing synonymous ( with FSU ladies ) with anything but.

You  think there's nothing but scammers, prostitutes, and gold diggers at the site? Plenty of girls there looking for LTR. The search engine can narrow things down. There's something for everyone there. Just got to know how to look for it.

As for EM and feeder agencies - whilst what you say may be factual - the ladies I encountered using this site were not 'agency ladies' ....

And by your and other people's testimonies, I don't label EM a scam site. But based off other people's testimonies, I don't recommend them either.

Offline msmob

« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2017, 12:27:36 AM »

There is no larger or more active local internet dating site in the FSU. Can you name something else bigger?

:ROFL:

You ARE out of touch, Billy

mamba.ru is in 9th place in Russia

http://proficomment.ru/rejting-sajtov-znakomstv-2017/

I've got plenty of dates with FSUW using the site in America. Very little chance in running into a girl wanting a green card. Somebody else can have the same success in dating without having to go to the FSU

Remind us, again . How long have you been married ?  Things move on ...

Offline BillyB

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2017, 09:03:00 AM »

http://proficomment.ru/rejting-sajtov-znakomstv-2017/

You are out of touch. On the ranking list, Mamba holds the # 2,3,4 and 9 spots. The #1 spot is very similar to Mamba's layout but I'm not ready to claim it's owned by Mamba. Mamba also owns many other sites by other names not on your list. Mamba is by far the biggest dating site in the FSU. If you tell someone they are wrong, make sure you don't supply a ranking list that proves them right. ;)

Offline Jumper

« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2017, 09:48:58 AM »
To the OP,
My experience is dated ,but it was quite easy to find dates with women interested in more than a fling,on mamba at that time. Yes it maybe different in your local area than in Kharkov.
  If you are dating locally trying to see if you even like the differences(if any) in cultural views etc, i am not sure it matters.A woman on a singles dating site is looking for a date,  and that's what i recommend you do , date FSU women locally . If you fall for one ,or she falls for you, is time to worry about the horse being in front if the cart or not.
 It's not the only site to use,I'm not even recommending it since I have no recent experience.
I can't see what harm taking a look at a free site with a search engine for local single fsu women would do though. Lol.
  Elenas models  (EM)  then wasn't really used much for dating within the usa.wasn't intended to be. still there were 3 or 4 local to me fsu women I met thru that site,most were already established here with   careers etc, so while not a great place to look by its structure and target audience,  it still held interesting prospects.Be open,be creative. 
 Obviously in your shoes I'd also try facebook, vkontake, odnoklasniki(schoolmates),  etc.
None of them are perfect for this   or really dating sites per say.
   It sure doesn't stop my single  buddies from lining up dates with local American women on fb, so use social media as you can.
 I'm sure there are other ways to meet local FSU women,  I know a local Lithuanian cafe here has a singles meet and greet on thursday evenings as an example of funny things you might find in your area.

Point is don't rule out local women period, and how you'd meet them,  and certainly don't rule out locall FSU women.
   I advise treating a search overseas as simply expanding your local dating. Yes the logistics change things,but the mentality should be you are open to ,and interested in meeting someone further away, not a mentality of targeting a nationality, in that country to the exclusion of local women.

Only as example: There are half a million or more FSU people in Chicago,  (actually far more thsn that if including the surroundung areas)so if you are open to flying to Minsk to meet one, why not Chicago?
  NYC has a lot if single FSU women, 
so if the thought is you like FSU women for some reason, I would at least be open minded about dating them when less than 3 hours or so  away.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 10:05:09 AM by Jumper »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2017, 10:24:11 AM »

I want to add one more thing about Mamba and their many other sites under different names they own Moby didn't know about. This could apply to other dating sites and marriage agencies owned by other companies too. Many of these sites reward people who are active a place at the front of the line. Some sites get a reputation for having lots of scammers, gold diggers, green card girls, pro daters, and hookers when in reality, most of the women there are sincere, marriage minded girls. Girls who have jobs, kids, and other responsibilities in life do not have the time to burn lots of hours on the internet. They don't have the luxury of writing us men at 1 AM-4 AM their time when us western men are awake and are more likely to communicate. Insincere women with little responsibilities have lots of time to write men and lure them it so with them being more active and online, they get to the front of the line. You will see a high percentage of the bad girls on the first few pages of profiles while many of the good girls get shuffled back to the middle end of the line. Good girls can get to the front of the line when they are online but that isn't often.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2017, 05:22:16 PM »

It's got facebook and classmates listed as a dating site.
FSUW don't do vague

Offline rw_recruiter

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2017, 11:11:46 PM »
Where does one even find FSU women in the NYC area?  I certainly don't see many at the bars, concerts and music festivals I go to.

Try Brooklyn? Any of the rooftop bars in Manhattan? Pick any random woman taking pics in the city and there is a 20% percent chance she is Russian. Been that way for the last ten years.

Offline msmob

« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2017, 12:43:49 AM »

If you tell someone they are wrong, make sure you don't supply a ranking list that proves them right. ;)

BillyB

1/ I am in Russia .. I really DO know what I'm talking about .. ...   When you register on mamba.ru - does one's profile appear on the other sites ? .......

2/ you specifically said mamba.ru sas no.1 - it isn't ..  - 9th place is not the most popular - no matter what 'spin' you try to put on it ..

3/ If 2,3.4 were owned by the same group then SIX ( Odnoklassniki / OK.ru ) would be in your list  ...  Mail.ru which is 70 percent Kremlin and 30 percent Oligarch owned seem to have fingers in mamba.ru and OK.ru - at the very least ...  But if you are on OK.ru - which *I* think is more of a social media site - your profile is defo NOT on mamba.ru ))

You might like to apply your own sage advice ? ...

Offline BillyB

« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2017, 12:53:21 AM »
I really DO know what I'm talking about .. ... 

No you don't. You provided a list and failed to look at the sites and failed to understand how it works with Mamba. The sites that are owned by Mamba.ru are identical except for the name. Mail.ru doesn't own a dating site, they use mamba's site on their website for people to use calling it a different name. If you signed up on one site, your profile appears on every site and you can use the same login and password on any of Mamba's site. They have more sites that aren't listed in your top 10.

Offline msmob

« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2017, 01:12:51 AM »

No you don't. You provided a list and failed to look at the sites and failed to understand how it works with Mamba. The sites that are owned by Mamba.ru are identical except for the name. Mail.ru doesn't own a dating site, they use mamba's site on their website for people to use calling it a different name. If you signed up on one site, your profile appears on every site and you can use the same login and password on any of Mamba's site. They have more sites that aren't listed in your top 10.

Best you re-read your own words - before further compounding your daftness, BillyB

Mamba.ru -is but one site of a VERY large Kremlin controlled group of media companies ...

Once again - YOU - recommended mamba.ru as the 'most popular'- it is NOT anywhere near the most popular site -as my RU based info showed.

It's been waning for at least 3  years - according to single ladies who had / have accounts and don't bother to log in or read mail announcing 'interest'..

My experience is more than 3 years old, but when you logged in to mamba.ru - it did NOT  allow you access to other websites owned by the mamba group - you had to register .  That certainly applies to mail.ru, ok.ru today

Best you ask questions... 

Offline BillyB

« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2017, 01:20:51 AM »

Moby, I can't help you if you don't help yourself. You think Mamba is ranked low on the top ten list when they are the parent company of the 2,3,4 sites and possibly the #1.

GM is a parent company but sales are far behind Chevrolet. Same cars and truck with a different name tag. Lower sales make GM less popular than Chevrolet? When sales are tallied, credit goes to GM. Based on what I'm reading from your list, credit goes to Mamba after tallying up all the users of their site.

Offline msmob

« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2017, 01:40:56 AM »
Moby, I can't help you if you don't help yourself.

Once again - YOU told us it mamba.ru was the most popular site - it isn't ...  you learnt from someone who spends half his time in Russia, understands Russian FAR better than you do and you still think you 'know' the situation better ? )))

Then you suggested that a login from mamba.ru meant your profile appeared on other sites...   in the mail.ru group - I pointed out two specific instances of your being wrong

Having failed, you now try to apply an analogy between dating sites and cars ? ! ;) 

OK, in times gone by Ford owned Jaguar and the Mondeo platform formed the basis for the Jag, too - sharing many components ...  Sadly, owning a Mondeo would not permit me to buy a Jag for the same price....

I think you are bored...

Offline BillyB

« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2017, 01:51:30 AM »
Once again - YOU told us it mamba.ru was the most popular site - it isn't

Take a look at the most popular auto makers below. Toyota includes Lexus, etc.., Volkswagon includes Audi, and Porsche, etc.., GM includes Chevy, Buick, and a whole slug of foreign automakers. Your list splits the different entities of a company apart and fail to say some of those sites are identical except for the name. You have not listed one company larger than Mamba. Count the users if you want.

http://www.google.com/search?newwindow=1&q=biggest+car+company+in+the+world&oq=biggest+car+company+in+the+world&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0l3j0i22i30k1.1275442.1282661.0.1282898.36.34.2.0.0.0.160.2636.26j8.34.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.36.2656...0i131k1j0i67k1j0i131i67k1j0i13k1.AjJLe_4M24U

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Hello from New Jersey
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2017, 11:34:42 AM »
That's interested I know I have a lot to learn about their culture and this entire process before I even begin pursing a potential partner.  Where does one even find FSU women in the NYC area?  I certainly don't see many at the bars, concerts and music festivals I go to.

If you met a cute gal from Ireland or Canada or Spain you wouldn't say
it would be cool to go out with you but I've got to learn more about your
culture first. There is no better or more effective cultural learning event
than romance.

So my advice is to learn as you go.

My wife Angel Eyes is not here today, so I risked death and went on Mamba.
I searched for a girl from 25-29 years old from New Jersey. They had a ton
of them but many aren't FSUW and probably have dubious reasons for being
on the site.

Having said that there are a lot of cute FSUW on the site that currently live
in NJ. If you do join Mamba, get a new email address and then make a new
FB page first then join Mamba and use FB to authenticate yourself. Then
make yourself a VIP member so you can do decent searches, then search
by Russian or Ukrainian language skills in NJ.

It would take many pages of explanation to tell you why to do everything the
way I just said and I am watching mini-me who is 2 years old and in the bath
tub.

It looks like Mamba has been slipping.

Mila 29 speaks Russian and Ukrainian and probably real

Alicia Wood looking for a man 31 - 80 years old speaks ONLY English Probably a scam

FSUW don't do vague

Offline danieln_2000

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2017, 07:46:49 AM »

Welcome Greg. You have found a good place. There are a number of people on this site who were very helpful answer questions for my first trip to the FSU. I have since made a number of trips. My suggestion is when you travel, have another purpose than just to meet women. Have it be something like (1) explore a new city while getting to know a (2) local woman. This way if that woman isn't right for you, or the several women you met isn't right for you, you still get something that makes your trip worthwhile. I have found that once you find a woman that you like (and she likes you), making plans to see each other a second time is very valuable. If she knows you are serious, you will probably get more attention from her.

Offline msmob

« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2017, 08:58:52 AM »
I want to add one more thing about Mamba and their many other sites under different names they own Moby didn't know about. This could apply to other dating sites and marriage agencies owned by other companies too. Many of these sites reward people who are active a place at the front of the line. Some sites get a reputation for having lots of scammers, gold diggers, green card girls, pro daters, and hookers when in reality, most of the women there are sincere, marriage minded girls. Girls who have jobs, kids, and other responsibilities in life do not have the time to burn lots of hours on the internet. They don't have the luxury of writing us men at 1 AM-4 AM their time when us western men are awake and are more likely to communicate. Insincere women with little responsibilities have lots of time to write men and lure them it so with them being more active and online, they get to the front of the line. You will see a high percentage of the bad girls on the first few pages of profiles while many of the good girls get shuffled back to the middle end of the line. Good girls can get to the front of the line when they are online but that isn't often.

Moby keeps making specific points / questions your 'info' and

1/  mamba.ru is simply NOT as popular as you suggested - and I have been stating this for c.3 years

2/ mamba and other related sites are owned by a mega media group that is largely owned by the Kremlin and Oligarch mates of the Kremlin....

Offline BillyB

« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2017, 02:03:18 PM »
1/  mamba.ru is simply NOT as popular as you suggested - and I have been stating this for c.3 years

Mamba has over 23 million members and it's just past midnight Moscow time and there are over 18,400 women online right now, not including the men.

You have opportunity to do your own research but you are too afraid to be wrong. Come back when you find a dating site in the FSU that's as big and as active as Mamba,

Offline msmob

« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2017, 02:34:01 PM »

Mamba has over 23 million members

NO ..it hasn't ..Where  DO you get this guff ?

Offline BillyB

« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2017, 02:57:09 PM »
NO ..it hasn't ..Where  DO you get this guff ?

Where did you get your guff? Afraid to Google "Mamba 23 million users"? Since you're too lazy, I'll help you out. You seem to be in denial of Mamba and their copy cat sites under different names give it a huge database of users. They've had up to a million users online at the same time during it's peak hours. They have millions of users using the site everyday. First link says Mamba is the largest dating site in the world. Quit debating about something you don't know anything about and go investigate it for yourself.

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/best-dating-app-android/

http://heavy.com/tech/2014/10/top-best-dating-apps-iphone-android-free-paid/

http://vk.com/page-303429_53581938

http://download.cnet.com/Mamba-Dating-meet-new-people-date-chat/3000-12941_4-75230234.html

http://www.visahunter.com/articles/the-best-online-dating-sites-in-russia/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mamba_(website)

Offline msmob

« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2017, 12:45:31 AM »

Where did you get your guff? Afraid to Google

I don't NEED to 'Google' .. you conveniently 'forgot' your lesson of only a week ago, when I posted the rankings in Russia and mamba.ru was...

NINTH

You then proceeded to pint out other 'member' sites - and forgot OK.ru - which is more of a Facebook for old classmates

Mamba is but part of a mega media group  in Russia that owns TV stns, internet mail social media sites AND dating sites.

MY info was from Russia, in Russian and I KEEP telling members that Russian ladies regard mamba.ru as a poor site to find a long term relationship .... but you carry on telling someone who lives half the year IN Russia, that  he knows less than you do ))

Offline BillyB

« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2017, 02:00:37 AM »
I don't NEED to 'Google' .. you conveniently 'forgot' your lesson of only a week ago, when I posted the rankings in Russia and mamba.ru was...

NINTH

You forgot Mamba also owned the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th spots which are identical to the Mamba site, just with a different name. They also have many spots outside the top 10. Add them together and they are by far the number 1 site. On the form for the K-1, my government asked how did we find each other. My wife used Love.mail.ru and I used Singles.ru which is not in the top ten of your list. That's when I learned these sites are Mamba but under different names. 

MY info was from Russia, in Russian and I KEEP telling members that Russian ladies regard mamba.ru as a poor site to find a long term relationship .... but you carry on telling someone who lives half the year IN Russia, that  he knows less than you do ))

I've talked to women on that site that say there are a sex seeking men there. I'm not disputing you on that. Our own Aloe said she had more guys looking for sex than serious relationships but in the end, what is said and what is happening are two different stories. TENS of thousands and sometimes HUNDREDS of thousands of FSU women are online at any given time. It's a very active and large dating site. They still have faith a decent guy can be found there. My wife found me there. 8)

Offline msmob

« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2017, 07:09:12 AM »

You forgot Mamba also owned the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th spots which are identical to the Mamba site, just with a different name. They also have many spots outside the top 10. Add them together and they are by far the number 1 site. On the form for the K-1, my government asked how did we find each other. My wife used Love.mail.ru and I used Singles.ru which is not in the top ten of your list. That's when I learned these sites are Mamba but under different names. 

Sighs...

Still 'spinning like a top' rather than simply admitting .... "Moby, spotted my howler"

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=22108.msg466932#msg466932

BillyB .. said "Mamba.ru is a great place to find women." 

But as my link proves .. it isn't and if you bothered to translate - you'd have read:

"During 2016, this portal occupied the most popular place in the rankings by the number of visitors. Although, it is worth acknowledging the fact that fewer people are using Mamba - their are quite a lot  more modern and free sites.

Therefore, their popularity is steadily declining."

1/ The mega media organisation that owns many of the sites you mention DOES not mean registering for one site means you'll appear on another.

2/ You mention a specific site, that I keep telling the board - based on local ladies comments- that it's popularity is waning

I've talked to women on that site that say there are a sex seeking men there. I'm not disputing you on that. Our own Aloe said she had more guys looking for sex than serious relationships but in the end, what is said and what is happening are two different stories. TENS of thousands and sometimes HUNDREDS of thousands of FSU women are online at any given time. It's a very active and large dating site. They still have faith a decent guy can be found there. My wife found me there. 8)

NO.. she didn't - she found you on another site ... the dating part of mail.ru... which is listed higher than mamba.ru

Offline BillyB

« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2017, 07:29:42 AM »
"During 2016, this portal occupied the most popular place in the rankings by the number of visitors. Although, it is worth acknowledging the fact that fewer people are using Mamba - their are quite a lot  more modern and free sites.

Therefore, their popularity is steadily declining."

There are ups and downs with any company and always challengers rising but Mamba quadrupled their members since 2006. It continues to enjoy the most popular place in the rankings.

1/ The mega media organisation that owns many of the sites you mention DOES not mean registering for one site means you'll appear on another.

Why state something that is false when it only takes a few minutes to investigate it for yourself? Sign up for singles.ru and you'll immediately find yourself on mamba and love.mail.ru and other sister sites as a member that. Your profile will be listed even though you didn't sign up on those sister sites. You can log into any of those sites with the same user name and password. It's hard to debate you when you make stuff up instead of using facts that are easily obtained.

Offline msmob

« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2017, 02:52:54 PM »

There are ups and downs with any company and always challengers rising but Mamba quadrupled their members since 2006. It continues to enjoy the most popular place in the rankings.

Why repeat nonsense ?

1/ YOU made a rod for your own back by SPECIFICALLY mentioning mamba.ru... when I pointed out it was one the wane 'all' sites run by the main holding company became 'mamba' ... 

Why state something that is false when it only takes a few minutes to investigate it for yourself? Sign up for singles.ru and you'll immediately find yourself on mamba and love.mail.ru and other sister sites as a member that. Your profile will be listed even though you didn't sign up on those sister sites. You can log into any of those sites with the same user name and password. It's hard to debate you when you make stuff up instead of using facts that are easily obtained.

'False'  :D

2/ Unlike you - I don't feel the need to go on dating sites when married - but I am a member of mail.ru , vk.com and ok.ru and my logins DO NOT grant me access to the dating sites ... I have to register ..... 

3 /You state that you have been married more than 5 years and I was using sites such as singles.ru and mamba.ru more recently ...  three years ago ..and I COULD see the same images, but was taken to a new registration if the user was on another site within the group ...

4/ My opinion on mamba.ru is based on local ladies recent experience and my partner's up to three years ago ...   However, it appears to backed up by the 9th place ranking and the review .... "newer... better sites .."

5/ The only possible discrepancy could be that the ladies I know - personally  - as opposed to being 'interviewed' for your 'research' online - while bored - is that I am talking - face to face  - to women in their thirties and forties as opposed to kids my daughters' age...

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541299
Total Topics: 20860
Most Online Today: 3548
Most Online Ever: 12701