It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Man ask to living at Russia with me  (Read 10423 times)

Offline nano

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Man ask to living at Russia with me
« on: November 04, 2017, 01:40:45 AM »
That the quistion :). Man asked to living in Russia with me. But as they say he have good profession at USA. Is it method to check the women if she want him she would want to live with him at Russia, dispite her willing to relocate or it could be something else?
I don't want to living at Russia with foreing husband for some resons and if I tell him this I would considering as scammer or not loving women? :wallbash:
I relatively know what say women about it but I want to know what say the man about it...
Just want to see the other side :)

Offline JayH

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Man ask to living at Russia with me
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2017, 01:51:12 AM »
Hi Nano -- welcome  to the forum :welcome:

I think I am reading correctly your question !!

You are in contact with a man -- and he wants to live in Russia with you?   Correct?
Ok-- then --have you met this man >?
   ---   have you talked on the phone?
   --    have you seen on screen in Skype etc?

Even those answers would not change my immediate thoughts-- I would not trust him -I would not believe what he says to you.
What country is he in?
What does he say his work is?
Your outline raises every red flag !

That said -- nothing is impossible -- but such big decisions need careful evaluation.
Guys here are paranoid about female  scammers -- and my guess here is you have a male scammer online !

SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline nano

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2017, 03:19:57 AM »
Hi Nano -- welcome  to the forum :welcome:

I think I am reading correctly your question !!

You are in contact with a man -- and he wants to live in Russia with you?   Correct?
Ok-- then --have you met this man >?
   ---   have you talked on the phone?
   --    have you seen on screen in Skype etc?

Even those answers would not change my immediate thoughts-- I would not trust him -I would not believe what he says to you.
What country is he in?
What does he say his work is?
Your outline raises every red flag !

That said -- nothing is impossible -- but such big decisions need careful evaluation.
Guys here are paranoid about female  scammers -- and my guess here is you have a male scammer online !
Thank you for reply...
I think too he is maybe not a pure scammer but can be something like that, maybe sexual assalt or something. He is from USA and work as doctor and we talk at videochat at skype once.  I think first I've been checked out do I am scammer or not, but anyway say to him I am not considering to live with male in Russia.
Now he don't want to talk to me and switch off his skype.  :( but still want be friend though whatsup. Don't know what to think about him. And don't know how I can to be a friend for him... :(
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 03:22:54 AM by nano »

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2017, 03:34:17 AM »
Thank you for reply...
I think too he is maybe not a pure scammer but can be something like that, maybe sexual assalt or something. He is from USA and work as doctor and we talk at videochat at skype once.  I think first I've been checked out do I am scammer or not, but anyway say to him I am not considering to live with male in Russia.
Now he don't want to talk to me and switch off his skype.  :( but still want be friend though whatsup. Don't know what to think about him. And don't know how I can to be a friend for him... :(

I honestly can't imagine any doctor in the USA giving up a lucrative practice to go and live (and work?) in Russia for next to no money, and that's supposing that he could even get a visa to do so.

It seems really strange that he would not answer Skype, but still wants to be friends on WhatsApp.  He may not necessarily be a scammer, but he certainly is NOT the man for you!

Offline msmob

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2017, 03:35:53 AM »
Hi Nano

Having talked only once on Skype and he wants to live with you ?  STRANGE (((

IF he is serious - he would want to visit you and discuss such things face to face

Many guys might think that if you don't want to remain in Russia that you only want them to be a 'Visa' - it  could have been a test.

If he is that quick to dismiss you - ( turning off Skype) you didn't miss an opportunity ! )

It doesn't hurt to make him a contact on whatsapp - if he doesn't please you - you can easily remove him

IF it doesn't make you feel excited or uncomfortable - he's not for you!

Offline nano

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2017, 05:26:52 AM »
Yes, seems so, he is not for me... But why need to ask the silly quiestion about relocating to Russia if he was need just know interesting he on me or not and check me if I want to have only visa? It's seems for me quite absurdly. Have a bit hope still but seem he's not a real interested in me man :-\

Offline ML

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2017, 06:40:59 AM »
I have different opinion.
I think he was just doing a fairly standard thing by checking whether you were interested in a man for himself, or a man because he could get you out of Russia and into a western country
Based on what you told him, he concluded you were focused on the latter.
If you want to check him out further; write telling him you have changed your mind and that it would probably be OK for you two to live together in Russia.
Yes, we all suspect he really doesn't want to do that . . . but once he feels you are more interested in  him than in leaving, then perhaps you two can develop a normal cross-country relationship which could lead to . . .
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline nano

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2017, 09:14:33 AM »
No, now he delited me from all his contact. Seems I failed this exam :(
And even if I send him a message in addition: "it would probably be OK for us two to live together in Russia" - how it would be in real? I would in worse circumstance with him even without him and need show "love" in addition in unconveninet condition with a lot of risk for me and without any risk for him. It could lead to a lot of conflict  :arguing: or slave. Nobody could live only by love, not wanting it from another.
How he can proof his love for me? Just constantly fearing and ask me to resolve any doubt? It's very heavy relationships even with love... Should say especially with love to someone who want just proof you constanly.
Seems he just not ready for international relationships and take any risk related to this.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 09:42:57 AM by nano »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2017, 12:13:04 PM »
No, now he delited me from all his contact. Seems I failed this exam :(

He probably tells all the women that he wants to live with them in Russia. It doesn't mean he's a bad guy for giving you an exam. He just wants to find a woman who will love him for himself. It doesn't mean you are bad either for not wanting to marry and live with a man in Russia. We go on international websites to meet people with the expectation that the woman will move to the man's country.

Next time a man' gives you an exam, invite him to your country so he can determine if he wants to live there and you can determine if you want to live with him.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2017, 01:16:18 PM »
This is typical of Western men, who are told on forums such as this one that asking this question is a test of a woman's sincerity - does she want the man, or does she want the country.  Of course, almost no Western men will live in Russia, because life is very different there.  There is an irrational fear by Western men of women marrying them for their wallet or lifestyle.  Most often, their views of family life are very different from what FSU individuals expect or know.

In the future, answer that if he comes to visit you, and things lead to marriage, of course you would be happy to stay in Russia with him. 

Personally, I think this is a stupid "test", because all scammers are told to answer "Yes, darling, of course I'd live with you in Russia/Ukraine/Moldova" etc.  A sincere woman is more likely to answer as you did.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 02:04:22 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2017, 04:18:10 PM »
It sounds strange that a foreign guy would say he would want to live in Russia, has he even been there?  I did meet a few expats who have lived in Russia and married, had a family, living there over a decade or 2 . But that would be the exception to the rule.  Most tend to want to return to their home country.  Having lived in Moscow short term I couldn't envision myself being there permanently.

Offline nano

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2017, 12:23:35 AM »
This is typical of Western men, who are told on forums such as this one that asking this question is a test of a woman's sincerity - does she want the man, or does she want the country. 
Hm, thats the question. He want the love itself not interesting in me person and if the true love flood up from my messages he would test and test it :deadhorse:
It position the man who want take something and don't want to give something. Usially if I see the guy from Panama or Bangladesh or Turkish man I just not reply or if the man real I send him a message I am not interesting the place he living from. There are a lot of women who going to Turkish or Bangladesh to show the "true love" to the guy and fall in very bad situation with bad condition and misery.
So if he with his sincere soul would from Bangladesh I really couldn't take this true love.
Maybe he search the love right from heaven and test it before trust and if he obtain it he crush it as it usially happend. And seems he was not ready to invite the women into his good life as she is with her complication and difficulties.
Seems he is interesting in my love or love itself I should produce for him much more than in me really and not interesting in me personally. :(
In the future, answer that if he comes to visit you, and things lead to marriage, of course you would be happy to stay in Russia with him. 
No, I can't say that mostly becouse come someone and would torture me: "you want to live with me, not with my country, so we would test our love". And then he would thrown back from me again as fast as he could. It would the same conflict as it was but face to face :arguing:
It sounds strange that a foreign guy would say he would want to live in Russia, has he even been there? 
Yes he was at St. Peterburg and like the russian culture. I don't know was he on meet other women or just come to Russia but he was.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 06:02:56 AM by nano »

Offline kynrazor

• Always optimistic :)
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2017, 12:51:23 AM »

Maybe he search the love right from heaven and test it before trust and if he obtain it he crush it as it usially happend. And seems he was not ready to invite the women into his good life as she is with her complication and difficulties.

Quoting from a fellow poster here: "Paranoia will destroy you"

Love is Opening Yourself Up. Love is being vulnerable. Love is commitment.
Sincerely,
Kyn

Offline nano

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2017, 01:38:24 AM »
Quoting from a fellow poster here: "Paranoia will destroy you"
Can't understand - is it for me? :-\

Love is Opening Yourself Up. Love is being vulnerable. Love is commitment.
Maybe, don't know :popcorn:

Offline kynrazor

• Always optimistic :)
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2017, 01:51:42 AM »
Can't understand - is it for me? :-\
Maybe, don't know :popcorn:

Hmm, both?  :rolleyes: In this context, mostly the guy of this topic as he seems to be the textbook definition of being paranoid.

I'm sure you probably have more dating experience than me. I am just theorising what love is.  :P
Sincerely,
Kyn

Offline nano

« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2017, 02:05:45 AM »
I am just theorising what love is.  :P
I see :popcorn:

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2017, 05:22:44 AM »
Tell him you want to live in the USA and see what he says.

Offline Madlen

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2017, 06:24:45 AM »
Nano, when men ask you this question, you can say:'' Why not, if it will be comfortable for both".

Some men ask, because they want to check, some - because they want understand woman's readiness for change of residence and so on....
We can not open their brain and read it.

Anyway they have the right to ask this. They want partner, but not women, who ran away from problems. We want the same.

Really, it is not important where to live. More important with who. Each couple chooses the best option for themselves, if ....they love or even like each other.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 06:27:58 AM by Madlen »
Be as You are).

Offline nano

« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2017, 03:19:37 PM »
Really, it is not important where to live. More important with who.
No I wouldn't say not trouth... I wouldn't live with mr."who" in Mexica for example, and on Gana, or Bangladesh.
Nano, when men ask you this question, you can say:'' Why not, if it will be comfortable for both".
For me not comfortable.

They want partner, but not women, who ran away from problems. We want the same.
I want a man, not a partner who resolve my problem. If the man run away from woman with problem - it's surely not mine man. Man should resolve the problem and not a arise it.
If it not mutter where to live with man I should merriage on papuan man from New Guinea. Why not? Great man in the skirt of leaves, great love and nothing matter where to live. :wallbash:

Offline Anotherkiwi

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2017, 06:08:22 PM »
If it not mutter where to live with man I should merriage on papuan man from New Guinea. Why not? Great man in the skirt of leaves, great love and nothing matter where to live. :wallbash:

I know you're just picking a random country, but it's far too dangerous for most people to live in Papua New Guinea - it's one of the most violent countries in the world.  When some of our staff worked there on a short-term contract job a few years ago they had to have armed guards 24 hours a day.

Offline nano

« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2017, 11:28:47 PM »
Anotherkiwi yes, I know this... :( It was ironically reply about papuan. I would never search someone from such country and even considering contract working man if he want to merriage and come to such country for contract...  :-\ It's very dangerouse country without good level of medicine and the level of civil rights. Any plague can come me off with all my heaven love to him.

Tell him you want to live in the USA and see what he says.
He says I am greedy and want country, not him.

Ok, I should write in profile "I want to see a civil man from civil country with civil level of life to be legally merried." To avoide such questions: "me or country". But maybe I too much demand?
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 03:41:55 AM by nano »

Offline Sting23

• Banned Member
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2017, 03:49:46 AM »
Maybe that guy is too insecure about himself, wanting to test the woman. Reminds me of Trenchcoat actually.  His main concern should be not what country the woman wants to live in.   I"ve lived in Moscow and I would prefer to live in the USA or Canada in a major city.  If you are middle class or higher it will be much more comfortable.  You need to be rich in Moscow to have the same luxuries. 

I don't know what city he's from but it seems odd that he would want to move to Russia.

Offline Madlen

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2017, 05:12:07 AM »
"I can not live in Arab country",-woman saies.

Then she met man, and...O happiness!!!! He is arabic sheikh  :). He wants marry her.
I am absolutly not sure, that she will refuse.

Why ?
Because with a lot of money person can live everywhere: 1 month in France, 1 month in Russia, 1 month in Popua. But person will live as queen, but not as pleb.

So, not important where, important with who.

Most of PS women have not good financial level. And they want love, of cource, but...they want country the same. They want better life.

It is not bad. One of my friends asked me:

-Which country you will choose for life:France or Russia?
-Of cource, France. I am not stupid to choose worser for me.
-It means, that you communicate with me just because of the country?
-No, because I love you. But, if you want, we can live in Russia.
-No, I do not want.

Many years ago I lost wonderful man, because I thought:"No, I can not live in his country".
He was absolutly for me: educated, loving, succesful. But I was soo stupid.

Never say "never".

Woman should be honest first of all before herself. Love has nothing to do with the country.

But she has the right to wish for herself the best.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 05:13:45 AM by Madlen »
Be as You are).

Offline Maxx2

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2017, 11:21:37 AM »

Nano and Madien I am curious about something. In your opinion would most Russian and Ukrainian women reject an American expat living a good life in Batumi, Georgia? In my opinion most lives lived in America are limited and drab due to the high cost of living there. Many FSU wives rarely are able to return home to visit family and friends because lack of money. And the need to work a job where two incomes are required. A job that only gives these women 2 or 3 weeks a vacation a year. 

Offline ML

« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2017, 11:24:39 AM »
Actually only 1 or 2 weeks vacation a year . . . at least for many years.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541019
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2385
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 2201
Total: 2210

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 06:44:55 AM

Re: Arctic Blast hit hard in most areas of USA by 2tallbill
Today at 06:36:29 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Yesterday at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:17:08 PM