It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: What happened to appeal of foreign wife ???  (Read 11482 times)

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
What happened to appeal of foreign wife ???
« Reply #75 on: March 08, 2024, 12:10:22 PM »
There is much better advice for men to tape on their bathroom mirror.

Don't date an overweight woman.  It is better to stay single than to date a fat girl.
I agree

Don't date a woman who has kids.  It is better to stay single than to date a single mother.
I married a woman with a child, we have grand kids now

Don't date a woman who is divorced. It is better to stay single than to date a divorced woman.
I did this as well, our 10th anniversary will be in this year 

Don't date a 304. It is better to stay single - you can't make a housewife out of a hoe.
I agree

Don't date a woman with a lot of tattoos. It is better to stay single than to date crazy.
I totally agree. I would add, if you see cRaZy run, don't walk away. Add piercings apart from the ears

Don't get married again if you are divorced. It's better to stay single than to get remarried.
This falls under the you don't know, what you don't know category.

Don't marry a woman who is financially irresponsible. It's better to stay single than to marry a girl who can't handle money.
Agree

These things seldom end well when you make foolish choices.
Agree

It is better to be single than to end up miserable.
Agree

Marriage is supposed to be sacred and special.  Choose wisely, and marry for life.  Marriage is not about you.  It is about doing what is best for the FAMILY.
Agree

My comments in Bold above. Much of the advice seems to be catered to local women more than foreign.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 12:16:23 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: What happened to appeal of foreign wife ???
« Reply #76 on: March 08, 2024, 02:06:38 PM »
A lot of Western men don't really get a choice in whether to be single I think, that is largely determined by the women and overall by society/government. If a western woman is massively overweight through her own fault, overeating, poor diet, etc then apart from a very few men with a fat fetish they are a no go as far as most men are concerned. Not just through men's values and visual attractiveness but through how living with that person permanently is in terms of the man being turned on enough, etc. Then there are of course Career girls that either don't want to know or just aren't suitable as they are too hung up on their career to be viable in a relationship. Then there are girls who because of the so called 'equality' in the West, equal pay, etc don't see any guy as suitable enough for them even though they may not be all that, etc , etc.

So for each western woman that is a no go, a non starter, it creates a western
guy who has no one to go with through no fault of his own.

Too many years I let pass me by trying to get with western woman who I now see were never really serious in the first place. I thought it was down to me and knew no better, that I thought society was just that way. I just kind of hoped that one would come around but none of them never really did. The ones that showed any interest either weren't serious enough and just mucking around, ego trip, etc or had many other guys interested in them, etc. A few girl that were interested of course I had no interest in as they weren't my type.

So possibly still for many men they are holding out hoping that a girl from their home country will come good for them but not realising how slim their chances are and knowing that their is better abroad. I think there are many men wasting good years away chasing both careers that are going nowhere and hoping on a woman that will never materialise for them in the West.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 07:43:16 PM by Trenchcoat »
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Trips: > 10
What happened to appeal of foreign wife ???
« Reply #77 on: March 08, 2024, 02:17:59 PM »
A lot of Western men don't really get a choice in whether to be single I think

Sure they do. If you/they would be happy with a homely, nearsighted local librarian who is 3 years older,
then you would be married.

Your problem is that you want something above and beyond what you can get with your looks, personality,
money and with your idiosyncrasies. You twist things around on the forum posted in English beyond any
reasonable recognition surely you are equally bad if not worse when communicating with women.
I know Rush-glish.  Meaning I can understand what a Russian woman is saying when she says it
upside down, backwards and with the words in seemingly random order.

Seek out a 45 year old divorced woman. She would settle for you. You would be preferable to loneliness
She won't have kids living at home that you can't support or desire to have any additional kids that you
can't support. If you don't get drunk every day, sleep around or beat her, you would probably be better
than life alone with no prospects for marriage.   

« Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 08:20:40 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Bee Farmer

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #78 on: March 08, 2024, 07:25:04 PM »
I married a woman with a child, we have grand kids now

No, "we" do not.  Her daughter is not your daughter.  She has a grandkid through her daughter, but it is not your grandkid.  You have a step-grandchild.

I think you are foolish for marrying a woman with a child.  I also think she was foolish to marry you.  (What mother who loves their child wants to expose their child to an 8 times increase in the chance of being abused?  That's the increased chance of abuse when a man who is not blood related is in the house with kids.)

Don't date a woman who is divorced. It is better to stay single than to date a divorced woman.
I did this as well, our 10th anniversary will be in this year 

Once again, I think you're a fool.  You have a 66% chance of divorce.  She made a vow to be with a man always, until death separated them.  He was (or should have been) the most important person in the world to her.  And you think you're special?  Her vows didn't mean anything to her so how can you trust her now?

Don't get married again if you are divorced. It's better to stay single than to get remarried.
This falls under the you don't know, what you don't know category.

No, it is never good to act dishonorably.  A person is only as good as their word.  When you make a vow to forsake all others until death do you part...that means if you should stay single or reconcile.  It is better to stay single than to get remarried.

The whole point of marriage is to create a family, and to provide any children with the best possible environment.  (The kids always suffer from divorce.) 
And if a man is past 40, and the woman is much past 35, it's foolish to have kids.  Are you going to be playing catch with the boy when you are 60?  I believe you have told about having serious health issues already...and you still have a young kid at home to support, for several more years.
You will rob those kids of a grandparent for their kids who can help nurture them.  Taking care of grandkids is part of a grandparent's job, but it's kinda hard to be a very good grandparent when you are 80 years old.
People are supposed to have the kids out of the house by about age 50, and from 50-65 is your peak earning years.  You get the house paid off, and you save money for your retirement years.  But if you have kids when you are older, you are still having to hustle to raise your kids...and the money you should be saving for retirement is money you are spending on raising the kid.  By the time you should be retiring, your body is starting to fall apart...but you can't afford to retire, and have to keep working to support your family and try to save for retirement.

I wouldn't wish that life on anyone.

Offline Bee Farmer

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #79 on: March 08, 2024, 07:40:39 PM »
A lot of Western men don't really get a choice in whether to be single I think, that us largely determined by the women and overall by society/government.

A guy can always make the choice to be single.  Whether he has a relationship is determined by a woman.

So for each western woman that is a no go, a non starter, it creates a western
guy who has no one to go with through no fault of his own.

The man chooses to consider those women to be a no go.  He can always work to improve himself, so that more appealing women will like him.  Once again, it is the man's choice how hard he works to improve himself.

Too many years I let pass me by trying to get with western woman who I now see were never really serious in the first place. I thought it was down to me and knew no better, that I thought society was just that way. I just kind of hoped that one would come around but none of them never really did.

A man usually peaks about age 52.  If women aren't showing interest in you, then you are not improving yourself.  Women don't just fall in your lap by fate.

A few girl that were interested of course I had no interest in as they weren't my type.

Oh, so you chose to reject them...but it's their fault that you are single?

So possibly still for many men they are holding out hoping that a girl from their home country will come good for them but not realising how slim their chances are and knowing that their is better abroad. I think there are many men wasting good years away chasing both careers that are going nowhere and hoping on a woman that will never materialise for them in the West.

From my observations, most men get married.  A good many end up unhappy too.
There appear to be two types of single men.  Men who keep trying to better themselves, and women keep showing interest (even if they are not women the men are interested in.)  Or men who won't do anything to help themselves, and just accept their declining lot in life as fate, and only the very bottom class of women will show an interest in them.

If you want women to notice you, all you have to do is accomplish something.  Start growing roses/apple trees/whatever and become an expert.  (Women always like beekeepers.)  Give talks at the local club about grafting or pruning or breeding...and you will have women wanting to get to know you.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #80 on: March 08, 2024, 08:11:10 PM »
Sure they do. If you/they would be happy with a homely, nearsighted local librarian who is 3 years older,
then you would be married.

Your problem is that you want something above and beyond what you can get with your looks, personality,
money and with your weird idiosyncrasies. You twist things around on the forum beyond any reasonable
recognition surely you are equally bad if not worse when communicating with women.

Seek out a 45 year old divorced woman. She would settle for you. You would be preferable to loneliness
She won't have kids living at home that you can't support or desire to have any additional kids that you
can't support. If you don't get drunk every day, sleep around or beat her, you would probably be better
than life alone with no prospects for marriage.   

Check out my profile Beel, you'll find it changed recently ;)

The point I was trying to make was western government/society has decided that populations need to be reduced. We are now outstripping the world's resources as it is and that can only go on so long. Apart from the virus which I suspect was released to reduce population there has been a good 30 year approach in the West to reducing population. Namely take away this woman's desire to have children thereby taking the woman out of the reproduction equation. You take out the woman out if the reproduction equation and the man has no one to reproduce with. It's useless trying to take out the man of the reproductive equation, men will want to go at it whatever, whenever with a female they see as decent enough.

So how to take the female out of the reproductive equation of man & woman, easy you 'expand higher education' as was done in the 90s onwards and send her down the path of her head in books and hence her legs together. A females attention is much easier to divert that way from a guy's attention. A guy will go to uni and still want to do it, a girl will go to uni and want to avoid doing it and get all career obsessed instead. Sure the popular.pretty boys & girls will still get it on at uni but the government aren't bothered by them, they are a very small minority. The government's aim is to avoid women getting it in with guys by getting them involved with careers. They avoid an even bigger population than we already have and they lower wages by over supplying graduate level jobs, a win, win from their outlook.

We are all being played in the West by this system, most are too dim to realise what is going on. Like they believe we hit the 90s and everyone in the West suddenly became super intelligent and capable of University lol. They don't realise that it was all dumbed down and expanded just to fool them into thinking they were capable, compared to how things were they would have never stood a chance.

Anyhow, the point being is while for sure it's what people want to accept and both genders could aim higher than perhaps they should do, the point is that large amounts of women have been taken out of wanting to get with a guy for a relationship to have children with etc. The roughly 5 years from 16 - 21 is pivotal, its the prime dating years and there's a cost benefit situation going on. Do you wish to learn academic stuff or do you wish to get skills in dating?

Most chose the former not realising that it is screwing them in the latter, I did. My parents generation did the latter as University wasn't open to most of them, I did the former as I believed the horseshit of getting on in life, etc. I failed to realise that there was a cost in following the prescribed academic route as did pretty much all of my generation, we were young and didn't have a clue what was going on. We failed to realise that there was value in just getting out there and getting dating and the fun life that could be had with that but otherwise would be missed out on, opportunity cost.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 08:33:25 PM by Trenchcoat »
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541330
Total Topics: 20861
Most Online Today: 2843
Most Online Ever: 12701