It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: i have a question about agencies  (Read 11017 times)

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: i have a question about agencies
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2017, 02:56:59 AM »
Anyone who have used RusDating.com and have experience with it??

I have never trusted paid dating websites who required payment...as i see it as they have conflict of interest issues. So I only used free sites in the past. Have meet some really nice girls and some im friends with today even :)

??

Parked domain for sale

Offline Goombah

« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2017, 06:33:04 AM »
I use to use http://freepersonals.ru/ - made a few pen-pals, but everything seemed on the up-and-up.

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2017, 10:55:44 AM »
Nothing wrong with paid match making sites . . . provided they are monthly pay for unlimited, unrestricted contacts directly between persons with no intermediaries.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Goombah

« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2017, 03:14:32 PM »
Been awhile, but those types of sites use to be quite rare.  Are they more plentiful now?

Offline ML

« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2017, 04:43:44 PM »
Been awhile, but those types of sites use to be quite rare.  Are they more plentiful now?

YES, I never used any that weren't 'those types.'
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2017, 04:58:20 PM »
I use to use http://freepersonals.ru/ - made a few pen-pals, but everything seemed on the up-and-up.

How come it was just penpals you made?  :-\
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Goombah

« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2017, 08:42:11 PM »
Just timing mostly.  Had been introduced to the lady that became my future wife shortly after starting there.  Was keeping my options open until we actually met, so had a few months of overlap.

Offline ML

« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2017, 12:27:20 PM »
Goombah, aren't your 'females' about 10 years or so older now than shown in your picture?  Girl off to University yet ?

Offline Goombah

« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2017, 12:33:04 PM »
11!  Thursday is our anniversary, marking 11 years of marriage and 12 years since our introduction. 

That means that Nastya (the young girl) has spent over half her life her now.  She is currently a student at Kansas City Art Institute and unrecognizable from that photo...

Offline ML

« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2017, 12:42:27 PM »
Thanks for update.
I hope the daughter is taking some 'practical' art classes (advertising layout, brochure design and printing, etc.), so that she can earn some money in the real world.

Offline Goombah

« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2017, 01:02:51 PM »
I've tried having those conversations.  Apparently I'm a math guy and don't understand an "artist" mindset.  Lets not even get started on the subject of student loans, to which I'd get replies like "but its my dream", and "Lots of kids have $300,000 student loans today" (actually, those do exist, but its hardly the average when even the average is frightening.)

Offline LiveFromUkraine

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2017, 02:04:47 PM »
I've tried having those conversations.  Apparently I'm a math guy and don't understand an "artist" mindset.  Lets not even get started on the subject of student loans, to which I'd get replies like "but its my dream", and "Lots of kids have $300,000 student loans today" (actually, those do exist, but its hardly the average when even the average is frightening.)

haha  Even as a kid, I was in some kind of art classes.  I even followed it through college and got a degree in art (graphic design).  I knew better and stayed in school for an extra year to get a computer degree which has been my main lifestyle provider.  I do find the art background helps a lot since I work for myself.

I probably wouldn't have stayed in school that extra year if I hadn't take a couple of years off mid-way and worked two jobs to barely survive.  That changed my outlook to more "math" oriented.   :P
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 02:13:06 PM by LiveFromUkraine »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2017, 07:33:01 PM »
Thanks for update.
I hope the daughter is taking some 'practical' art classes (advertising layout, brochure design and printing, etc.), so that she can earn some money in the real world.

Nah, she's a woman so no doubt on the look out for a rich dude ;)
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2017, 05:25:58 PM »
11!  Thursday is our anniversary, marking 11 years of marriage and 12 years since our introduction. 

That means that Nastya (the young girl) has spent over half her life her now.  She is currently a student at Kansas City Art Institute and unrecognizable from that photo...

And what about you?  Do you now have roughly the same amount of hair as Fathertime, so you're afraid to post an updated photo?  ;D

Offline JeffreyAgisk

• Spouse's Country: Latvia
i have a question about age
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2017, 11:11:19 AM »
If you have a question about the status of your support ticket - for example if it has taken a long time without a response from support staff - note that including the ticket number in your query will make it much easier to check.

Also note that at no time should you ever post any personal information further than the ticket number here. That is, no e-mail, no site username, etcetera - this is for your own account security. If required, such information will be solicited through the ticket system itself, but usually it is not required at all since whatever is necessary can be obtained through the ticket number and its associated information in the system. Always think security first. Describing the problem you are seeking assistance with is, however, fine; perhaps community members will be able to answer you as well.
Необычный подарок - материалы раздела   подарок коллеге мужчине ...

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541274
Total Topics: 20859
Most Online Today: 2190
Most Online Ever: 12701