It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: newbie 46 here  (Read 3732 times)

Offline Sparky75

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
newbie 46 here
« on: July 06, 2018, 07:27:11 PM »
i am a newbie and 46 and keep in shape and more like 35.  Looking for a ukraine women.  Women in US jsut does not hae the same values they used too.

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
Re: newbie 46 here
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2018, 08:25:43 PM »
so in other words, you can't get laid, and it's society'd fault...

Offline Davo2

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2018, 09:21:22 PM »
I understand where you're coming from ..... In my experience one in ten or  fifteen dates I went on locally suited my ideals in a woman.

I've experienced some ridiculous behaviour on first dates and even had women try to move into my house after a week of dating. It's easy to find a recently divorced party girl in her late 30's early 40's who wants to have some fun. I met a 47 year old  woman in a pub one night who had her hands down the front of my pants, 2 minutes after we met..... She was a fire cracker in bed ( and a little scary ) but wasnt wife material to say the least.

"Casual, but exclusive" is the catch phrase I found half the women wanted. It gave them a way to keep you interested, but they have an easier way out when someone else come along. I actually enjoyed these relationships for a while, but eventually  I worked out  I was getting no closer to finding someone to spend the rest of my life with.

Dating locally at 40 was nothing like I expected. It's time consuming, often frustrating and requires going on many dates to find a normal woman who doesn't have emotional baggage and behaves like a woman with integrity....... On the other hand I've read many horror stories hear also.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 12:30:18 AM by Davo2 »

Offline LAman

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2018, 12:10:41 AM »
i am a newbie and 46 and keep in shape and more like 35.  Looking for a ukraine women.  Women in US jsut does not hae the same values they used too.

What I find interesting, is every Tom, Dick and Harry that comes here looks much younger than He really is!! ))

Well,  the Ukrainian women will certainly value your money!!!
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2018, 11:52:04 AM »
What I find interesting, is every Tom, Dick and Harry that comes here looks much younger than He really is!! ))

Not me; I am older than I look.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline GenMish

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2018, 02:31:10 PM »
I understand where you're coming from ..... In my experience one in ten or  fifteen dates I went on locally suited my ideals in a woman.

I've experienced some ridiculous behaviour on first dates and even had women try to move into my house after a week of dating. It's easy to find a recently divorced party girl in her late 30's early 40's who wants to have some fun. I met a 47 year old  woman in a pub one night who had her hands down the front of my pants, 2 minutes after we met..... She was a fire cracker in bed ( and a little scary ) but wasnt wife material to say the least.

"Casual, but exclusive" is the catch phrase I found half the women wanted. It gave them a way to keep you interested, but they have an easier way out when someone else come along. I actually enjoyed these relationships for a while, but eventually  I worked out  I was getting no closer to finding someone to spend the rest of my life with.

Dating locally at 40 was nothing like I expected. It's time consuming, often frustrating and requires going on many dates to find a normal woman who doesn't have emotional baggage and behaves like a woman with integrity....... On the other hand I've read many horror stories hear also.

Dating at our age is different from our 20s

In my mid 50s, I think much of the issue is me. Im set in my ways. Recently divorced, I have been introduced to 2 wonderful ladies locally. While I didn't date them long enough to know if they have emotional baggage,  I do know they are not what I want in my spouse. At my age, I have such a narrow idea of what I want. This is why I cant just jump on a plane to Russia for a pretty face.
  25 years ago I went to Russia, and I am happy I did. But I was a blank canvas then, wanting a beautiful, classy, intelligent, well educated and mannered spouse and mother for my children. I was willing to give up a lot for that, and I did. I gave 100%, and she gave up 100%. 

fast forward....I am talking to a few FSU ladies now, but its going to take a whole lot of convincing to get me to spend precious vacation time there. Ive been there, its no joy ride. Also Im not feeling the perfect match. Im not even feeling someone that I like willing to give 100%. It seems I would have to give 150% for arm candy....nyet

Offline BdHvA

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2018, 04:16:17 PM »
Welcome to RWD! There are some here who will give good advice.

Not me; I am older than I look.

Not me as well, I am older than I think.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 04:19:09 PM by BdHvA »
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Offline BillyB

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2018, 05:43:37 PM »
Welcome to the forum Sparky. There are women with low morals and values overseas too. Make sure the always think with the big head.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Online krimster2

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2018, 06:17:47 PM »
look man,

agencies are so “pre-Trump” it’s a new era now, why not “Make America Great Again” by snaggin yourself some nubile young ukrainian girl to bolster the declinin caucasian population

forget agencies, these places are just “money-mills” for the owner and the girls who get paid a commission per letter and are likely writing one or more guys and probably make more money doing this then they do from their “day job”

they’re pretty much ALL scammers to some degree, some partially, some all the way

no, if “your’re all that” as you say, then you want to show it!

decide what region you want to target, ukraine or russia, etc, hire yourself a personal on-line translator from this area, have them write a VERY flattering bio and with some professionally shot photos put these on vcontakt

you also want to have an immaculately kept house, and a skype account

and just sit back and wait for the responses...

for each response of interest...
you have to have full on skype conversation within 3 emails
if they don’t do this, drop them, they’re a scammer
if the vid matches the pic then you’re in business
after initial conversation, offer a “walk-through” of your house
I promise you her attention will be “glued” to the video

if you did a good job of presenting yourself
and she’s giving you positive feedback
then you should compliment her on her appearance
and move on from there

then it’s just setting up a trip to meet
you don’t even need a visa for Ukraine just your passport

as they say, "run the flag up the flagpole and see who salutes it"

this approach guarantees the following:

1. women will be interested in you
2. women will be "real"

other than going there in person, which is what I did, I don't think there is any better way

Online krimster2

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2018, 06:25:05 PM »
oh and the following addendum:

skype features a 3-way, which sounds enticing, however it does allow you and your personal translator to share in a 3-way conversation, in case your Russian or her English is not sufficient for video chats, don't let language be an impediment

but this way, YOU have total control over the process and not some agency!!

word to your Mama!!

Offline IvanM07

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2018, 06:45:53 PM »
oh and the following addendum:

skype features a 3-way, which sounds enticing, however it does allow you and your personal translator to share in a 3-way conversation, in case your Russian or her English is not sufficient for video chats, don't let language be an impediment

but this way, YOU have total control over the process and not some agency!!

word to your Mama!!

I found that the Skype auto translator isn't too bad either if you don't want to pay for a translator. I only spoke to one woman, A Colombian, where I needed to use it and it translated in real-time admirably.

Online krimster2

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2018, 06:49:38 PM »
yeah, I did that too in Russian, it was "so-so" and made some embarrassing mistakes
like "excited" was "horny"
awkward...

Offline IvanM07

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2018, 06:51:41 PM »
yeah, I did that too in Russian, it was "so-so" and made some embarrassing mistakes
like "excited" was "horny"
awkward...

Sounds like a robo-wingman to me ;)

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541279