It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: An American is homeless in the Ukraine, his love didn't show up  (Read 22162 times)

Offline Jumper

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: An American is homeless in the Ukraine, his love didn't show up
« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2011, 12:36:37 PM »
Vincenzo-
 thanks !
that clears that up a bit. :)

Offline Vincenzo

« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2011, 01:25:16 PM »

LOL, that's amusing! You'd think that by now FSUWs would no longer be surprised about many AMs propensity to fall madly in love with anyone out of nothing at all.
But somehow Yulia has registered on the website that asks $7.25 to open a message from her.

I think a man can get a woman's email address only after opening 13 such messages or after spending $100. What happens next? A man sends a message to the email and nobody replies.

There is no way to start a Skype conversation using the website.
It's a well known network of websites with the headquarters in Romeoville.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2011, 01:45:37 PM »
Heck, I wouldn't doubt mies is right on the reality thing as a TV pilot reasearch project either..

The guy is good for one laugh. I doubt anybody is going to give him a tv contract. He does like attention though. Last year gets his name in the news by running for governer of Arizona. The he calls his local news to tell them his finding romance overseas. The news media jumps on it probably because he was a former candidate for governer. I believe he sold everything he owned to finance his trip to Ukraine and thought he was going to get married. I doubt he believed he was going to get scammed. He then loses everything and calls local Ukrainian news to help find Yulia. They jump on the story because it sounds so stupid and one can even hear the reporter laughing at him when he puts on his hat. I believe he has some real mental issues that will continue to make him do stupid things to get attention.

Yulia's boyfriend isn't jealous probably because she was never serious about finding a Western boyfriend and gets a good chunk of money from the agencies. All she had to do was submit photos wearing that teeny tight bikini and showing off a camel toe.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline mies

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2011, 03:22:09 PM »
ManLooking,
Thank you :) I can co-author on the plot with you, but will pass on your generous offer to be the UW :D
 Have other matters to take care of and never was interested in participating in a reality show  :P

Offline Maxx2

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #54 on: November 18, 2011, 05:14:37 PM »
He is only 53, he is a retired policeman. His pension can be very generous, more than $100,000.

That is why America is going broke.

Offline vaiano777

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #55 on: December 04, 2012, 11:52:03 AM »
This is too freakin' funny. I had heard something about this last year, but now that I've read what I believe to be the bulk of the story, I cannot stop smiling.

I also read where one of you believe that 10% of us are idiots and 10% are questioning, intelligent, dynamic men that are leaning from our own experiences and mistakes as well as learning from the mistakes of others, and then of course, the 80% that really need this website never actually arrive here.

Anyone interested in writing the beginnings of a TV show? There are plenty of ideas for reality or sitcoms based in Ukraine around the entire dating, marriage, mail order bride from Ukraine or Russia.

I've got a good one. I've got a young girl from a village, who is actually very pretty, and would be my type if she were about 6 years older, committed to moving in with me into my spare bedroom in Odessa. I know it may sound strange, but I find whatever attraction I might have had for her has disappeared when I found out here father died when she was 10, and her best friend died of a drug overdose after that girl's parents died just two years ago. I think she's never really had a place she felt safe with a man.

I am not really into being the a-sexual friend, but I think that is exactly what this girl needs.

By the way, I think I know that Yulia girl you were talking about in the picture with the string bikini. I think she actually lives in Yuzhny which is an hour outside of Odessa. If it is the same girl, yes, she is on multiple sights.

We, as men can accept the fact that there are women who will sell their body for money. Then, why would it be so difficult for us, western men to grasp that there are girls who date professionally? It is safer and less work than prostitution. They just have to have their picture on a website, let someone else write the letters, and then if they guy comes to Ukraine, hang out with him a few times, pretend she wants to leave her friends, family, job, and everything she knew for a few dates, and ask for things or money until the next one comes along and this one wakes up. Cool gig if you ask me. (sarcastic of course) Outside the reality of an American, but it is a living, especially in a place where there really isn't any law enforcement. 
You can get everything you want in life by helping enough other people get what they want - Zig Ziglar  - Ukrainian Girls

Offline Marian

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #56 on: December 04, 2012, 06:04:26 PM »
Hard to belive if I wouldn´t see it with my own eyes..very strange story!

Offline onus

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #57 on: December 05, 2012, 04:20:30 PM »
This guy is a bit unrealistic.

The account being frozen isn't abnormal. I went to the Netherlands and Belgium 6 months ago or so. I called my bank saying i was going there. Please unblock my card. Get there can't get money. Moral of the story bring cash atleast you can exchange it on the trip and get by for a few days while you deal with your bank.

Offline jone

« Reply #58 on: December 05, 2012, 08:51:05 PM »
I also read where one of you believe that 10% of us are idiots and 10% are questioning, intelligent, dynamic men that are leaning from our own experiences and mistakes as well as learning from the mistakes of others, and then of course, the 80% that really need this website never actually arrive here.

Anyone interested in writing the beginnings of a TV show? There are plenty of ideas for reality or sitcoms based in Ukraine around the entire dating, marriage, mail order bride from Ukraine or Russia.

I've got a good one. I've got a young girl from a village, who is actually very pretty, and would be my type if she were about 6 years older, committed to moving in with me into my spare bedroom in Odessa. I know it may sound strange, but I find whatever attraction I might have had for her has disappeared when I found out here father died when she was 10, and her best friend died of a drug overdose after that girl's parents died just two years ago. I think she's never really had a place she felt safe with a man.

My problem is that I can never figure out which 10% I fall in.

As for the TV show, great idea.  I just couldn't quite figure out a name for it.

A couple of weeks ago, I would have named it:  "Kova"

Then I was thinking:  "Love Ukrainian Style".

Finally, today, I came up with:  "Tarob"  which is Borat spelled backwards.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Bee Farmer

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2012, 11:30:16 PM »
You know, if someone just put this guy out of his misery, he could win a Darwin Award.  Survival of the fittest, and he isn't one of the fittest.

I guess I have a hard time feeling sorry for any guy who tries pursuing a relationship with a girl young enough to be his daughter.  (And some guys go after girls young enough to be their grand daughter.)

A fool and his money are soon parted.

It's unfortunate that there aren't more scammers.  Their target is the old guys who have no business chasing young girls.  (The scammers aren't as likely to target guys closer in age to the girls, because the guys closer in age often don't have the money to be scammed from them, and the girls are more likely to be serious about a guy closer to their age.)

A scammer got scammed.  The guy was trying to get a prime steak at hamburger prices, and the tables got turned on him.  If this happened more often, pretty soon the idiot old men would stop their delusions and the scams on both sides would be reduced.

Offline ECOCKS

• To those who deserve it, good luck.
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #60 on: December 08, 2012, 01:19:24 AM »
This seems like a much more effective method of redistributing wealth. Maybe Obama should look into letting in a few thousand FSUW to work at the IRS?  He doesn't seem interested in making jobs for citizens but seems to feel empathy for the plight of poor immigrants not being given a chance so this should get him a few thousand more votes. They could set up regional offices around the US and offer up a whole new category of government services for citizens who pass stringent financial and age criteria. They could work on a percentage basis, take electronic payments, have paid public healthcare, heck Obama could offer that after they have earned the first $100,000 they can bring over another family member!

I think this is change which would give hope to a whole generation!
Pick and choose carefully among the advice offered and consider the source carefully. PM, Skype or email if you care to chat or discuss

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541299
Total Topics: 20860
Most Online Today: 3550
Most Online Ever: 12701