It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Irina Sharapova  (Read 7362 times)

Offline jim264

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Irina Sharapova
« on: May 29, 2016, 07:55:34 AM »
I first met Irina Sharapova early in January 2016. She had requested an interpreter. I think they may be good friends, kind of like partners in crime. They are friends on Facebook.

The first visit went well. We spent about 4 days together. We decided that Irina would take English lessons and then come and visit me.

A week after returning she requested money for English lessons. The price seemed to be like to going rate, so I decided to take a risk and sent her the money.

Later she claimed that her pay had been cut at work. A few weeks later she wanted some money for back massages. A few months earlier she stated that she did from time to time have back problems. So I decided to help her out.

Then she sent me some photos which had been taken by her friend, a photographer.  They reminded me of the photos you see on sites such as anastasiadate. She was not hiding the fact that hey had been taken. Her facebook page, and vk page had one of these new photos on them. So I did not think too much of it.

Then she lost her job at the money exchange. It got shut down at the end of April. I had already discussed coming to see her in May, due to the issues with getting a tourist visa.

I went to see her again in May 2016. She said that she wanted the interpreter for 2 days as her English was better, but was not conversational yet. Since she had mentioned about meeting her parents, I thought that would be okay, and I said that I did not expect her to interpret between myself and her parents. When I arrived I asked about meeting her parents, and I got a non committal response.

After 2 days I had not met her parents, and I decided to cut her lose, and tell her that I did not want to see her again. The look on her, and the interpreter's face was priceless. So she set up a meeting with her parents the next day.   

The meeting with parents went well. The fathers name is Mikhail, I did not catch her mothers name. They seemed to be interested in me, and seem to know about me.

The final day I spent with her, by herself. She can speak English well enough. She likes Karaoke a lot, I did a lot of Karaoke with her and she likes to drink excessively.

I got home and I was questioning if I should continue with this lady due to the excessive drinking and other reasons. I got an request a week after getting home for 300 to 400 dollars to be sent to her. I told her that I might be able to help with 100 dollars, but she would need to call on skype to discuss this. I was told that she was too busy to talk on skype.

I then received a demand for 200 dollars to be sent to her that day. I was told that boyfriends in Ukraine support their girlfriends, and that her previous boyfriend had done this.  She told me that she needed this for rent. This was despite the fact that the had just started a new job, and was only without work for a couple of weeks, and also she owns property which she rents (for 5000grv), and the rent covers her to rent a room (1600grv). I called her out of this. 

I then sent her some screen images from anastasia date. I had seen more of the photos which had been taken when I was there with her, and I was sure that I would find them on that website. She had uploaded 40 images,  plus videos, plus a private image. She told me that she joined that site, as it would help with visa, and that she did not know the login to it. Yeah right, upload 40 photos to find visa information.

Now she says we not longer have a future together due to mistrust  etc. She is not wrong there. So avoid this girl, she cannot be trusted.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 04:12:02 PM by AnonMod »

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Irina Sharapova
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2016, 09:21:23 AM »
Great story Jim (even as not great outcome).

Thanks for posting.

Tell her to get money from her tennis cousin.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline GatoMoon

• Trips: 4 - 10
Irina Sharapova
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2016, 09:52:44 AM »
Great story Jim (even as not great outcome).

Thanks for posting.

Tell her to get money from her tennis cousin.

and drug cheat too   ;D

Offline GatoMoon

Irina Sharapova
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2016, 10:03:28 AM »
Sorry to hear about your situation.  I never liked Maria Sharapova, the tennis player anyway - so glad she got caught in the drug 'cheat' business.

"  I then received a demand for 200 dollars to be sent to her that day. I was told that boyfriends in Ukraine support their girlfriends, and that her previous boyfriend had done this.   "

Did they really sent her 200 -400 dollars considering Ukrainians earn $200 or less, I believe?  So, all of her ex-boyfriends' monthly income ????  By the way, they are 'ex' for some reasons though !

« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 12:59:44 PM by AnonMod »

Offline ML

Irina Sharapova
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2016, 10:06:23 AM »
This prostitute, Irina is now looking for another 'Jim264' unfortunately :(((

I think it will be Jim265.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline GatoMoon

Irina Sharapova
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2016, 10:08:19 AM »
I think it will be Jim265.

;)

Saw her photos in VK  lol   Easy to find

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Irina Sharapova
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2016, 12:57:18 PM »
So you're bitter about your own stupidity?
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline BillyB

Irina Sharapova
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2016, 01:17:39 PM »

Welcome to the forum Jim. Today is your lucky day because there is wisdom here and if you adopt it, you will never get involved with those insincere women again plus you'll be saving thousands of dollars. Not even Geico or Progressive insurance can save you that much.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Irina Sharapova
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2016, 03:27:53 PM »

Now she says we not longer have a future together due to mistrust  etc. She is not wrong there. So avoid this girl, she cannot be trusted.

Jim, you've spent some time, energy and emotions at the school of hard knocks and
now you've found this forum. Forget the girl and move on. Every second and ounce
of energy that you spend being bitter about a previous woman is time and energy that
you aren't using to find a good woman.

Luckily you've found yourself here. This forum is an excellent resource on how to learn
the best practices and methods to find a good girl. My advice is that you read, read
and then read some more and learn how to find and pursue a foreign woman.

As you read you will have questions, write them down and you can either use the
search function or come back here and ask them here in this thread. 

I would start here

Pursuing FSUW101
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=14615.0

The ten commandments
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=1740.0

and here (my story)
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=3432.0

Read all the stickies and all the trip reports that you can

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline jim264

Re: Irina Sharapova
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2016, 06:14:32 PM »
;)

Saw her photos in VK  lol   Easy to find

Funny part is she looks a lot better on vk.com than the photos on anastasiadate.com that she had taken. The photos that she had taken recently kind of give her a beached whale kind of look, especially the ones taken lying down! She seems to have put on weight in recent years.

She has a facebook page as well.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 06:23:09 PM by AnonMod »

Offline jim264

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2016, 06:23:34 PM »
Jim, you've spent some time, energy and emotions at the school of hard knocks and
now you've found this forum. Forget the girl and move on. Every second and ounce
of energy that you spend being bitter about a previous woman is time and energy that
you aren't using to find a good woman.

Karma will catch up with her! Given her heavy drinking habits I really did not think that she was for me. She should have got over her heavy drinking habits from college by the time she turned thirty one! She seemed to think that I was going to go do a visa application for her about a week ago. That was not going to happen. I am talking to a girl from Saint Petersburg now.

Remember, owning a classic cars, and dating girls share something in common. You do not do either to save money!

Visiting Kharkov was very interesting and I saw a lot of interesting things there. Kind of makes you glad to live in the United States.

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2016, 07:03:18 PM »
Of all the tough luck stories that have been posted through the years, this is the first one  that I remember where at least the guy met the parents  :rolleyes:
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline BillyB

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2016, 08:23:31 PM »
Karma will catch up with her!

As long as she maintains her beauty and there are men who think with their dicks, she'll do fine.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline jim264

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2016, 04:30:56 AM »
As long as she maintains her beauty and there are men who think with their dicks, she'll do fine.

She needs to remember that she is a depreciating asset in business terms! She is 31 now, so this game will not last too many more years. Then you have a liability! A good summary can be found here:

http://www.yelp.com/topic/buena-park-craigslist-gold-digger-finds-out-women-are-depreciating-assets

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2016, 04:51:58 AM »
Why are you so salty? i don't hate gold diggers or scammers, they are stuck in poverty, i don't blame them for playing the game.You are playing the game also, playing on weak women in financial problems trying to look for a provider. Get your head out of your arse, you are far from perfect.

Not all of us Brits have terrible teeth, right Msmoby?

Offline Boethius

« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2016, 06:40:11 AM »
Why are you so salty? i don't hate gold diggers or scammers, they are stuck in poverty, i don't blame them for playing the game.You are playing the game also, playing on weak women in financial problems trying to look for a provider. Get your head out of your arse, you are far from perfect.

Exactly.

When the Baltics became part of the EU, the MOB industry there disappeared almost overnight.

Were there no income disparity, and free movement of women from FSU republics to the EU, there would be no MOB industry.  It's something men don't want to admit.  Not even to themselves.

This woman could be a scammer.  However, we have had women accused of being scammers appear on this forum in the past to give their side of the story, and when those women have appeared, the cut and dried, black and white view of the issue becomes much greyer.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 06:42:22 AM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2016, 07:20:23 AM »
My ex had a cousin who was financially in a bad position, she would bring her along on holidays.She told me that her cousin would happily go abroad if a man paid for her flights, and if she liked the guy then she would pursue the person further, if not she would just enjoy the trip. It is up to the guy to charm and win the girls affection, lots of the women are scammers, but if the right man came along, they would happily give themselves to that person fully. They are probably not upfront about this, but if you actually knew them, and had sympathy, you wouldn't judge them really. Us guys can't blame them, we are aren't exactly saints, we know the game, we are providing them with a better life, playing on their weakness, it is only right they play the game also.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 07:25:18 AM by dragonkid »
Not all of us Brits have terrible teeth, right Msmoby?

Offline jone

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2016, 07:39:01 AM »
Welcome to the forum, Jim,

(I'd assume that's your name and not Harold.) 

There are two situations in play with the gal that you were talking to.  The first is the coaching that these gals get from their agency.  The discourse and the ongoing request for money indicate that she was playing you just like any other Agency Model would.  This includes the interpreter, the requests for money, the ongoing elusiveness.

Then there is the other perspective.  She introduced you to her family.   They knew about you, and, therefore, she had cared enough to tell them about you.  Quite frankly, I don't think that this gal knows what she wants to do when she grows up. 

My guess, after looking at her pictures, is that she has not dated heavily.  While you may have been a mark, you were also the guy that she was focused on. 

All in all, were I in your shoes I would have walked away too.  But I don't think that your relationship was all scam.

You need to hear this again and again:  You will know when an Eastern European Woman is into you.  There will be no doubt in your mind.   Use that as your rule of thumb as to whether a relationship can be the one that you pursue.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline BillyB

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2016, 05:33:02 PM »
She needs to remember that she is a depreciating asset in business terms! She is 31 now, so this game will not last too many more years. Then you have a liability! A good summary can be found here:

http://www.yelp.com/topic/buena-park-craigslist-gold-digger-finds-out-women-are-depreciating-assets

Young beautiful gold diggers can get men to open up their wallets without having to open up their legs. When they get older and lose their beauty, they will have to open their legs and there's plenty of men that want be there. When they are done playing games with dozens of men, they will find a fool that easily parts with his money to marry them.

I know you want to wish bad on someone who's walks over a great guy like yourself and passes you up but let it go and move on. Find a sincere woman and you'll forget this one.

Offline ML

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2016, 08:00:36 PM »
Were there no income disparity, and free movement of women from FSU republics to the EU, there would be no MOB industry.  It's something men don't want to admit.  Not even to themselves.

I have admitted this and stated it here more than once.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2016, 09:18:45 PM »
Yes, that is true ML.

I stand corrected.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541314
Total Topics: 20860
Most Online Today: 3934
Most Online Ever: 12701